Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to join signature ad campaigns ..  (Read 4871 times)
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:27:34 PM

these campaigns all pay so little to newbies Sad

i guess i will hold off until i have a higher rank.

But it's better than faucets, you can earn 4k satoshi per post. For OP just go to service section, and go to 777coin and bitvest signature campaign, because only that 2 campaign who accept newbie.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:35:23 PM

Yes they do Sad
If you want a shortcut you can always buy and ID
Selling and buying ID is allowed on this forum and you can search it on digital goods section right here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0
But i think you should keep maintaining and increasing your post quality as well Smiley
If he needs to buy an account, he needs to make sure to get a signed message from the owner and also check if the account has been banned before (which might be tough but it needs to be checked.) Many accounts lately that have were sold were either hacked ones or they got banned pretty soon.
I would advise OP to himself reach the required rank rather than buying accounts as it can be risky unless he trades with a trusted user of the forum.
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:22:19 PM

But it's better than faucets, you can earn 4k satoshi per post. For OP just go to service section, and go to 777coin and bitvest signature campaign, because only that 2 campaign who accept newbie.

But that 4k satoshi per post isn't guarantee since constructive posts will be only counted and I think newbies will have difficulties posting constructively due to lack of knowledge regarding to bitcoin. I guess faucets will be good in the meantime for them Smiley Don't push them on campaigns on an early stage
Ya-ing

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:25:18 PM

First, you need to post in forum for a time to up your rank. Then you can apply at signature campaings in the services section in forum.

venan

Activity: 224

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:29:03 PM

Hello..
Can some one please tell me how can I join bitcoin talk signature ad comaigns to earn bitcoins..?

man, shake you brain and search something yourself, what a lazy guys you are. if you cannot search something yourself and you are so lazy to try it, you cannot earn nothing here.

rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:19:02 AM

But that 4k satoshi per post isn't guarantee since constructive posts will be only counted and I think newbies will have difficulties posting constructively due to lack of knowledge regarding to bitcoin. I guess faucets will be good in the meantime for them Smiley Don't push them on campaigns on an early stage

I don't think so buddy. both campaigns 777coins and bitvest don't have strict rules, and you even got bonus when post on gambling. i think post in gambling is easy. and i'm agree with don't force them to join signcamp on early.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:56:16 AM

I don't think so buddy. both campaigns 777coins and bitvest don't have strict rules, and you even got bonus when post on gambling. i think post in gambling is easy. and i'm agree with don't force them to join signcamp on early.

No newbie campaign has strict rules for most part I dont think. They put up with some of the utter worst posts, and a lot spam and it's all for dust in most cases.  They also have a lot of farmers who try to farm accounts.

I honestly think anyone that waits till full member, and works on getting good posts now will thank me and others for recommendation later. The ones at full member they check your posts so if it's utter crap... you cant get in the good campaigns. 

So your goal should be good posts, not to jump straight into signature campaigns.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:46:39 AM

during there a signature campaign that accept newbie, so we do not need to wait until higher rank. we can get some satoshi while we build to higher rank Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:08:25 AM

No newbie campaign has strict rules for most part I dont think. They put up with some of the utter worst posts, and a lot spam and it's all for dust in most cases.  They also have a lot of farmers who try to farm accounts.

I honestly think anyone that waits till full member, and works on getting good posts now will thank me and others for recommendation later. The ones at full member they check your posts so if it's utter crap... you cant get in the good campaigns. 

So your goal should be good posts, not to jump straight into signature campaigns.

Totally agree with you, for newbie and new account better you make your post constructive until you get full member rank. because when your rank full member, you can easily accepted on any signature campaign.
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:30:15 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 check out this thread here all the good signature camps are listed choose any appropriate camp then open it. you will see the the instructions there that how to join it but mostly you have to do is set their given signature code in your profile and set the pm or avatar (if any) then just post a joining request to their thread with your name,rank,payout address or whatever they want

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 06:48:11 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 check out this thread here all the good signature camps are listed choose any appropriate camp then open it. you will see the the instructions there that how to join it but mostly you have to do is set their given signature code in your profile and set the pm or avatar (if any) then just post a joining request to their thread with your name,rank,payout address or whatever they want

Thanks for guide. I have joined Yobit compaign.. I think yobit compaign is very good for Jr.Member..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:50:22 AM

First, you need to post in forum for a time to up your rank. Then you can apply at signature campaings in the services section in forum.

Yeah for newbie it will not work. Once you start a account in bitcoin talk. If you post everyday one post means with in 120 days your account will become full member in these days. Better make your high then try for signature campaign.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:50:50 AM

Totally agree with you, for newbie and new account better you make your post constructive until you get full member rank. because when your rank full member, you can easily accepted on any signature campaign.

It's not needed to be a full member for doing constructive posts, and there are many campaigns that doesn't ask you to be a full member for being accepted, and secondly, a user with a newbie account doesn't mean that he doesn't know anything but it means that he is new to this forum, so stop calling newbies like that, there are some users who had knowledge before and then joined this forum so they become newbie here but they aren't newbie to bitcoin industry.
jonathgb25

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 09:08:06 AM

It's not needed to be a full member for doing constructive posts, and there are many campaigns that doesn't ask you to be a full member for being accepted, and secondly, a user with a newbie account doesn't mean that he doesn't know anything but it means that he is new to this forum, so stop calling newbies like that, there are some users who had knowledge before and then joined this forum so they become newbie here but they aren't newbie to bitcoin industry.

And there are so-called newbies that have many accounts on this forum already. Hahahahaha

Aamir1

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:18:13 AM

And there are so-called newbies that have many accounts on this forum already. Hahahahaha

Yeah there are some people out there who make many accounts and keep posting for getting a higher rank and will sell those ids later to get some bitcoins.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:22:10 AM

Yeah right, these are the new alts pretending to be newbies as you can post more questions hence increasing the activity to increase the ranking only to end up being sold.

john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:32:33 AM

Here's the step by step how to join in signature campaign
First you need to check your rank newbie to legendary
2nd find a signature campaign that they can accept you depends in your rank
3rd propose or post your details they need from signature campaign thread.
4th wear the signature code that fits to your rank from signature campaign thread.
5th After that wait for the owner or manager for the answer if you are accepted..
after all of this step you can start your first post and follow their rules if you dont follow their rules you will be ban in campaign or they remove you in the list..
I hope it helps...
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:44:02 AM

Yes but many of the Yo-Bit and other newbie campaigns are full of spam posts. You did a great post above, no doubt about it.  But most newbie accounts are utter crap that join a sig campaign right off. Their goal is number of posts not content.  It is a fact that can be proved.  Look in meta at yo-bit spammer thread.

Are some good, sure they are.  But they are getting paid dust till full member status and most should use it to a time to learn and make good posts with content.  I stick with wait till full-member for almost all.  Sure there are a few exceptions but look at payment your doing it for dust.

This might be a side note but your goal on this site should be to enjoy the site, and find things you love like for me mining.  Your goal should not to be making money with sig campaigns.   
Aamir1

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:57:27 AM

Yes but many of the Yo-Bit and other newbie campaigns are full of spam posts. You did a great post above, no doubt about it.  But most newbie accounts are utter crap that join a sig campaign right off. Their goal is number of posts not content.  It is a fact that can be proved.  Look in meta at yo-bit spammer thread.

Are some good, sure they are.  But they are getting paid dust till full member status and most should use it to a time to learn and make good posts with content.  I stick with wait till full-member for almost all.  Sure there are a few exceptions but look at payment your doing it for dust.

This might be a side note but your goal on this site should be to enjoy the site, and find things you love like for me mining.  Your goal should not to be making money with sig campaigns.   

Yeah maybe there are some newbies who just join campaigns and start spamming the theads for earning some bits, but not all are the same, that is why i think that it should be allowed for newbies to join a campaign, because some of them are really good at this. And if someone do spamming then people around him should report to admins and they should ban that spammer but just because of those spammers everyone should not face problems in the forum.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:43:23 PM

each campaign has a limited number of slots. You need to search and find the campaigns which are not full. Ask the campaign manager whether you can get a slot by posting your username, rank as well as activity count. You will get confirmation if accepted.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: