Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guy THREATENS to KILL PEOPLE if stricter gun laws are passed! VIDEO!  (Read 2754 times)
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 01:42:04 PM

Damn Simran, if you are the future I should probably kill myself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Simran (OP)

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2013, 01:45:35 PM

Damn Simran, if you are the future I should probably kill myself.

LOL alright. Go for it! Tongue

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2013, 05:35:33 PM

Let me break it down for you, son.

Majority of the rules now aren't probably even needed. I'm sure they fought for me, and created a wonderful country, that doesn't mean all the rules that were applied over 200 hundred years ago are still needed now. We're in 2013 for crying out loud, not 1776. Stop living in the past!
I see this a lot liberal retards who don't like to think for themselves. Congratulations, you can use a calendar. However, rights do not go out of style. Your right to free speech is what allows you to spout this BS. What protects that right? It's not the piece of paper that it's written on. It's the ability to defend yourself from people who would stop you from speaking out. What provides that? Your right to keep and bear arms.

You guys are getting mad over one fucking right you have, even then, I don't think founding fathers even knew about assault weapons. Handguns and semis will still remain legal.
Of course the founding fathers didn't know about assault rifles. They didn't know about YouTube, either. You think the 1st amendment allows you to own an 18th century printing press and quill pens?

This is why we elect people, to make change. If people didn't want change, then why the fuck do we have a government? We could follow the by the constitution. It's just a fucking paper, that's all!
Indeed it is. But set down upon that paper are some really good ideas about how to limit government, and it's true and only purpose: to protect the rights of those it governs. Now, as an anarchist, I recognize that government can not exist without violating those rights, and so better guards should be selected, but that's beside the point at the moment.

You expect the government to oversee a fucking paper? In my opinion, we have too much freedom, and when you guys can't do what you want, you do stupid shit!
If you don't like the freedoms here in the US, you're welcome to go the fuck back to India or Pakistan (Singh could be from either country). Ask your parents (or grandparents) why they came here.

Okay, you don't like dictators and don't believe in one, okay so when you have your next child don't be his/her parents. If you don't decide to keep the child, you're going to be a dictator, and probably goes against what you believe in.
You haven't been following the childrearing discussions here lately, have you?

This clearly comes to show how ignorant people are! Founding fathers is just an overused excuse. They fought for me? They fought and took over a land that wasn't even theirs to begin with.
Maybe they weren't very nice to the natives, I'll agree. They owned slaves, too, some of them. Does that automatically invalidate their ideas? Nope, sure doesn't.

I'm serious. Somewhere up your family tree are some immigrants. Talk to them about why they came here. Bonus points if they're Sikh. When you're done, visit this page: http://a-human-right.com/

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 05:45:36 PM

“The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.”

- Thomas Jefferson, who would today be branded a terrorist and probably killed with a drone.

Notoriously fake quote.  Invented in 2007 by Matt Carson and never seen before then.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2013, 06:17:45 PM

“The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.”

- Thomas Jefferson, who would today be branded a terrorist and probably killed with a drone.

Notoriously fake quote.  Invented in 2007 by Matt Carson and never seen before then.

Well, shit.

Allow me to replace it, then with this one, verified with Monticello.org this time:
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical."

and this one, from the same letter:
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
(I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery)

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2013, 07:26:40 PM

What needs to be mentioned here is that the whole assault weapon ban debate is mainly a symbolic issue. Most full automatic weapons are banned everywhere in the world already, so the (at least partial) availability of those mainly a pedant for "individual rights" in the US, or as you will an advantage over other nations.

The irony is that technical progress in arms has shifted the balance way out of proportion anyway. Nobody living within internationally recognized legislations is allowed to own real war machinery anyway.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2013, 07:49:42 PM

What needs to be mentioned here is that the whole assault weapon ban debate is mainly a symbolic issue.

So was that thing about the tea. Wink

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2013, 09:16:12 PM

Considering criminals are also threatening to kill and maim people if stricter gun laws AREN'T passed (against law-abiding victims, for criminals' safety), and major figures in the civil rights/gun rights movement have died under incredibly suspicious circumstances (while tyrants don't have to worry in the least that they will ever be assassinated, because good people don't kill bad people with premeditation, ONLY the other way around), it seems we may be moving from cold civil war towards hot civil war (at least according to a trend-watcher I know who is typically far less pessimistic than me).

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: