Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 280 BTC total bets between Micon and mrb (are BFL ASICs real?)  (Read 46360 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 11:08:45 PM

Here are my terms:  2000 BTC. Escrowed. BFL will ship a working ASIC to at least 5 customers is 2013.

I can't make it any simpler for you.  Since you are apparently not taking me up on the bet, Brian Micon is hereby confirmed to be a liar and a scammer by claiming that BFL is a scam with no evidence, no proof and the fact that you are unwilling to back your statements by accepting the bet. Your little caveats and escape hatches mean nothing to me, Bryan.  You have proven yourself to be a liar repeatedly.  Show me I am wrong by taking the bet.

This is official:  Brian Micon is a liar and a scammer.  This is proven (unlike Bryan's claims) by the fact that he is unwilling to bet on his unfounded, unproven position without introducing a number of escape clauses and caveats.  I will retract this statement when he escrows 2000 BTC for the bet.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 11:12:16 PM

Here are my terms:  2000 BTC. Escrowed. BFL will ship a working ASIC to at least 5 customers is 2013.

I can't make it any simpler for you.  Since you are apparently not taking me up on the bet, Brian Micon is hereby confirmed to be a liar and a scammer by claiming that BFL is a scam with no evidence, no proof and the fact that you are unwilling to back your statements by accepting the bet. Your little caveats and escape hatches mean nothing to me, Bryan.  You have proven yourself to be a liar repeatedly.  Show me I am wrong by taking the bet.

This is official:  Brian Micon is a liar and a scammer.  This is proven (unlike Bryan's claims) by the fact that he is unwilling to bet on his unfounded, unproven position without introducing a number of escape clauses and caveats.  I will retract this statement when he escrows 2000 BTC for the bet.

ok, it's pretty clear you didn't come here to bet, only to troll.

JoshZerlan.com for more info on this extremely delusional human.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 11:17:04 PM

I am here to bet Bryan, you are not.

Here's the bet:  2000 BTC. Escrowed. BFL will ship a working ASIC to at least 5 customers is 2013.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 11:24:51 PM

I am here to bet Bryan, you are not.

Here's the bet:  2000 BTC. Escrowed. BFL will ship a working ASIC to at least 5 customers is 2013.

1)  I am willing to bet up to 20 coins right now with you.  Escrow-ed of course, because your demeanor is that of an angry child, I certainly would never trust you with the quarter you gave me.   your totally irrational response "bet 100x as much as you suggested at vague and vastly different terms or you are a scammer" is as transparent as it is desperate.  Your denial is palpable, and it's your hubris that will destroy you in both your business and personal life.  I pity you more than anything.

2)  aren't you supposed to be bumping something other than my betting threads?

3)  JoshZerlan.com for all your Josh Zerlan-facing needs.  Get trolled the right way bucko - with google results for your first and last name.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 11:29:11 PM

Any comment on my bet proposal, 1:1 on units in customer's hands by the end of March and 350+MH/J?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 11:33:43 PM

There are no vastly different terms, Bryan.  They are not vague.  You are claiming BFL is a scam.  This means that BFL will not provide a working ASIC now or in the future, according to you.  I am calling your bluff.  You, Bryan Micon, are lying about BFL being a scam, plain and simple.  You continue to hem and haw and whine and cry about the amount of the bet.  You are doing this because you know you are going to lose the bet, yet you are still maintaining the lie that BFL is a scam.  That makes you a liar.  

I am willing to escrow 2000 BTC for this bet.  You are not.  You, Brian Micon, are making a claim that you are not willing to back up.  I am making a claim that I am willing to back up.  Bryan Micon is a liar. Brian Micon is a scammer.  End of story.

We are done here, unless you accept the bet.  Otherwise, you, Bryan Micon, are just one more poor, little attention starved white trash, neo-nazi, homophobic whacko.  Good luck with that.

3)  JoshZerlan.com for all your Josh Zerlan-facing needs.  Get trolled the right way bucko - with google results for your first and last name.

At least you admit you are just trolling and not actually telling the truth or doing anything honest or real.  Good on you for coming clean about what you're actually doing.  I love how the site you registered in my name contains your one lonely pathetic video of you ranting for 13 minutes about e-cigarettes.  That is literally everything you've hung your hat on, heh.  Sad and pathetic is what comes to mind.

Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 11:41:43 PM

There are no vastly different terms, Bryan.  They are not vague.  You are claiming BFL is a scam.  This means that BFL will not provide a working ASIC now or in the future, according to you.  I am calling your bluff.  You, Bryan Micon, are lying about BFL being a scam, plain and simple.  You continue to hem and haw and whine and cry about the amount of the bet.  You are doing this because you know you are going to lose the bet, yet you are still maintaining the lie that BFL is a scam.  That makes you a liar.  

I am willing to escrow 2000 BTC for this bet.  You are not.  You, Brian Micon, are making a claim that you are not willing to back up.  I am making a claim that I am willing to back up.  Bryan Micon is a liar. Brian Micon is a scammer.  End of story.

We are done here, unless you accept the bet.  Otherwise, you, Bryan Micon, are just one more poor, little attention starved white trash, neo-nazi, homophobic whacko.  Good luck with that.

3)  JoshZerlan.com for all your Josh Zerlan-facing needs.  Get trolled the right way bucko - with google results for your first and last name.

At least you admit you are just trolling and not actually telling the truth or doing anything honest or real.  Good on you for coming clean about what you're actually doing.  I love how the site you registered in my name contains your one lonely pathetic video of you ranting for 13 minutes about e-cigarettes.  That is literally everything you've hung your hat on, heh.  Sad and pathetic is what comes to mind.

you are are just 1 hot mess kiddo.  Don't think I can do anything more for you.

Enjoy telling your tall tale to anyone who believes you, i.e. only those with a pre-order.  I'm sure you are on the phone all day with the bumping facility.  I'm sure you will have a good reason to never post pix.  You are pathetic, and these latest posts are solid proof.

Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 11:43:29 PM

Any comment on my bet proposal, 1:1 on units in customer's hands by the end of March and 350+MH/J?

you want to wager that BFL will ship by end of march?  or will not?

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 11:47:03 PM

3)  JoshZerlan.com for all your Josh Zerlan-facing needs.  Get trolled the right way bucko - with google results for your first and last name.

At least you admit you are just trolling and not actually telling the truth or doing anything honest or real.  Good on you for coming clean about what you're actually doing.  I love how the site you registered in my name contains your one lonely pathetic video of you ranting for 13 minutes about e-cigarettes.  That is literally everything you've hung your hat on, heh.  Sad and pathetic is what comes to mind.

Enjoy telling your tall tale to anyone who believes you, i.e. only those with a pre-order.  I'm sure you are on the phone all day with the bumping facility.  I'm sure you will have a good reason to never post pix.  You are pathetic, and these latest posts are solid proof.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Bryan Micon the famous professional poker player, let me translate the above for you:

"Shit, he just called my bluff and there's no way I'm going to plunk down 2000 BTC to continue this charade about BFL being a scam.  I will try to deflect the fact I just got called out and failed by talking about the chip bumping as if he is doing it himself and is wasting time arguing with me."

Bryan... you've never been able to do anything for me, where does this "more" come from?  The day I need anything from a homophobic anti-semite such as yourself is the day I will jump off a bridge.  

Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 11:49:09 PM

For those of you who aren't familiar with Bryan Micon the famous professional poker player, let me translate the above for you:

"Shit, he just called my bluff and there's no way I'm going to plunk down 2000 BTC to continue this charade about BFL being a scam.  I will try to deflect the fact I just got called out and failed by talking about the chip bumping as if he is doing it himself and is wasting time arguing with me."

Bryan... you've never been able to do anything for me, where does this "more" come from?  The day I need anything from a homophobic anti-semite such as yourself is the day I will jump off a bridge.  

for those of you that live in the real world, I offered this man a 20-coin escrow'd wager and he has refused.  I personally have bet 60 coins on BFL's failure, all escrowed & in this thread.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 11:52:25 PM

Bryan, Bryan, Bryan.  You are such a small child mentally, I'm not sure what to say.  You are confusing the real world with your little fantasy world, let me explain the real world to you:

I am offering you a wager of 2000 BTC directly against your claim that BFL is a scam.  You are refusing to take me up on the wager.  It can't be any more simple than this.  You make a claim, I say the opposite of your claim.  I am willing to back my side with 2000 BTC, you aren't even willing to back your side with 20 BTC.  You have to add caveats and escape clauses before you'll bet.  You are a sad little boy trying to play in the big boys playground.  

Fine, lets reduce the size of the bet to something more to your ability to manage: 

100 BTC says that BFL will ship a working ASIC by the end of 2013.  None of these little clauses and bullshit you keep trying to pull.  You claim BFL is a scam.  There is no need for additional caveats to a bet if BFL is a scam, as you say.  But let me guess, you'll find a reason not to bet even 100 BTC to back up your claim.

kayrice

Activity: 104
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 11:57:22 PM

Josh, would you care to wager 1 Million BTC? Oh, you don't want to? Okay you're a stupid child.

This is really fucking easy.

100 BTC says that BFL will ship a working ASIC by the end of 2013.  None of these little clauses and bullshit you keep trying to pull.  You claim BFL is a scam.

I read this as: Chips will not be shipping before March...
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2013, 11:58:34 PM

Sure, if you can prove you control 1 million BTC, I will wager it with you.

See, the difference is, I can prove I control 2000 BTC for the wager and that I am willing to wager it.  You do not control 1 million BTC and you are not willing to wager it (by definition), so it's a failed analogy.

kayrice

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 12:00:48 AM

Are you offering to bet BTC that you cannot possibly have?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 12:02:52 AM

No, I am using it to make a point. I am willing to wager coins that I control.  You are not, so your analogy is bullshit.

kayrice

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 12:04:39 AM

So you will or will not wager 1 million coins you do not own?
Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 12:25:48 AM

No, I am using it to make a point. I am willing to wager coins that I control.  You are not, so your analogy is bullshit.

1)  Josh Zerlan is unwilling to wager me an escrowed 20 coins that BFL will ship by 3/15 and meet 350Mhash+ per Joule, that's for sure

2)  Being that Josh Zerlan is not being rational or reasonable, I cannot see any reason to continue the discussion of a possible wager.  It's pretty clear kayrice is trying to better illustrate this point. 

3)  Imagine the denial needed to not wager 20 coins that I'm offering - Josh Zerlan refuses to bet that his own words are true.  I don't need to scream "Scammer" - I've already made it very clear I think BFL and Josh Zerlan work for evil - time will prove me right, and I will collect 120 coins when I'm right.  I offer to bet 20 more, Josh flatly refuses.  The writing is on the wall.

Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 12:27:13 AM

No, I am using it to make a point. I am willing to wager coins that I control.  You are not, so your analogy is bullshit.

I control at least 20 coins.  I'm willing to bet you that you can't deliver 5 machines that meet your specs by 3/15/2013.

Now who is backing down? 

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 12:32:44 AM

You are.  This is not about delivering in a certain timeframe.  This about about BFL being a scam.

100 BTC that BFL will deliver ASICs.  I only put the 2013 timeframe on there so there's a definitive endpoint to the bet, even though it will be over long before then.  YOU are the one that is unwilling to make a wager, you want to add caveats and escape clauses, not me.  I want a simple wager:

100 BTC says BFL will deliver ASICs in 2013.  Simple, easy and to the point.  The fact that you won't bet any significant amount to back up your claim is a giant sign above your head screaming that you are lying.  You won't make the bet though, because you know you will lose.  So your statements about BFL being a scam are a lie, which makes Bryan Micon a liar.

Monster Tent

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 12:36:39 AM

You are.  This is not about delivering in a certain timeframe.  This about about BFL being a scam.

100 BTC that BFL will deliver ASICs.  I only put the 2013 timeframe on there so there's a definitive endpoint to the bet, even though it will be over long before then.  YOU are the one that is unwilling to make a wager, you want to add caveats and escape clauses, not me.  I want a simple wager:

100 BTC says BFL will deliver ASICs in 2013.  Simple, easy and to the point.  You won't make the bet though, because you know you will lose.  So your statements about BFL being a scam are a lie, which makes Bryan Micon a liar.

He cant bet more BTC than he has. The fact he cant come up with 100BTC is a different issue and means he might just live in a trailer park not that he is warren buffett.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: