Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KRIP.TO a new automated trading platform for arbitrage between exchanges  (Read 7973 times)
oem

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 03:44:42 PM

Just a small report. We've recently added a new datacenter from USA. Our plan is to add more US exchanges in the very near future. Also ETHER currency is under research at the moment.

In the mean time the conditions are really good for arbitrage - don't miss the profitable opportunities Wink

Do you accept small investments in krip.to?

http://oi63.tinypic.com/iw0ojl.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oem

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:21:03 PM

Thank you everyone for feedback. To answer a few questions:

As we further develop the platform we will be adding new exchange markets. For now we've picked the biggest ones and the oldest ones as they have the most trade volume
which is needed to have arbitrage opportunities.

We're currently moving to second stage of our beta tests where we extend the server infrastructure and gradually enable even more efficient trading alghorythnms.

As we opened the platform with intention to learn from user's feedback we would like to invite everyone to gradually try with bigger volumes. Curently top 5 user with the
biggest balances we'll be able to pick the next exchanges we add and also which currency pairs should we add.

Don't forget that we still allow the use of platform without fees and today's market conditions are really good for arbitrage Wink

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask them.

Best regards

To clarify, it is minimum 10 USD and 0.02 btc in 2 markets?

Or 0.02 btc in each market to start?
oem

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:45:18 AM

On android,

Unable to log back in after creating account.
gotmilk_ (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:53:52 AM

Thank you everyone for feedback. To answer a few questions:

As we further develop the platform we will be adding new exchange markets. For now we've picked the biggest ones and the oldest ones as they have the most trade volume
which is needed to have arbitrage opportunities.

We're currently moving to second stage of our beta tests where we extend the server infrastructure and gradually enable even more efficient trading alghorythnms.

As we opened the platform with intention to learn from user's feedback we would like to invite everyone to gradually try with bigger volumes. Curently top 5 user with the
biggest balances we'll be able to pick the next exchanges we add and also which currency pairs should we add.

Don't forget that we still allow the use of platform without fees and today's market conditions are really good for arbitrage Wink

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask them.

Best regards

To clarify, it is minimum 10 USD and 0.02 btc in 2 markets?

Or 0.02 btc in each market to start?

For arbitrage to work you need minimum of 10 usd on one market and minimum of 0.02 btc on another market. It is recommended to have this conditions on all active markets - as arbitrage opportunities change.

Regards,
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:00:28 AM

On android,

Hi Oem,

Can you contact our support we'll be happy to assist you with your issue.

Best regards,
butt_coin
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:31:12 PM

Hey, great work on this, I happen to run a niche dedicated server hosting operation and I have some underutilized servers in the US, I'll shoot you an email and see if you want to get a couple of free months and maybe use it at cost or something. I'm focused towards Asia so a lot of my servers not on the coast are feeling a bit abandoned as they ping pretty badly to Asia, but are perfectly fine otherwise.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:36:51 PM

On android,

Do you can give info about your browser on android, because i used android too. And everything is fine. Usually the problem on the browser but let me see.
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:51:52 PM

Just a nice screenshot of our platform in action today. Lots of dynamics and volatility exactly where  http://krip.to feels the best! Wink

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:49:59 AM

Does this mean you have access to the users exchange accounts and you can execute trades in their behalf?

gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:39:17 AM

Yes. balance info and buy and sell permissions are needed for each api key.

Regards,
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:06:14 PM

Yes. balance info and buy and sell permissions are needed for each api key.

Regards,
Well, that's a huge problem for many people including me. How do I know that my keys are safe and not being misused?

gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:14:21 PM

Thanks for addressing this concern.

Well for one we do not request any withdrawal rights so we cannot take your money. Second it is arbitrage trading so there is no speculation.

While you need to give us a certain level of trust we do have to put some level of trust in to you aswell because we don't profit if you don't and we cannot take any of your money why would we want to miss-use the buy and sell rights - it would be a loss for all parties included Smiley

I can also add that we've put lots of effort in to api key security so they cannot be retrieved ever from the website itself, they're only used in the backend when trading happens and the backend is isolated from any publicly available servers.

If you need any further info please don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
bitwhispers

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:59:39 PM

Website doesn't work for me   Angry

The password reset ( temp password ) never works plus the api keys that are put in always fail.
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:45:49 AM

Hi,

Emails should work as we see them being sent out and arriving in the mailboxes and we're using google for important emails. Please check your spam folder just in case if it ended up in there. Our domain krip.to could be unconventional to some filters i guess.

If the api doesn't work it is because either the wrong data has benn entered in or the permissions are not set correctly when creating the api key. We are working on a better error response system that will point out the issue and will be deployed shortly Smiley

Please try to create a fresh api key and follow our guides which offer step by step tutorials at https://kripto.zendesk.com/.

If you still have issue please send us an email or open a support ticket we'll be happy to help you resolve this.

Best regards,
bitwhispers

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:07:22 AM

Hi,

Emails should work as we see them being sent out and arriving in the mailboxes and we're using google for important emails. Please check your spam folder just in case if it ended up in there. Our domain krip.to could be unconventional to some filters i guess.

If the api doesn't work it is because either the wrong data has benn entered in or the permissions are not set correctly when creating the api key. We are working on a better error response system that will point out the issue and will be deployed shortly Smiley

Please try to create a fresh api key and follow our guides which offer step by step tutorials at https://kripto.zendesk.com/.

If you still have issue please send us an email or open a support ticket we'll be happy to help you resolve this.

Best regards,

Yes, nothing in the spam folder. In fact, says my username doesn't even exists ?

The data that was entered was correct , along with correct permissions.  It was re-entered multiple times w/ new data. I'm not going to re-create api keys a dozens of times to figure this out. Something is wrong on your end.

Thanks.
gribgo

Activity: 298

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:26:28 AM

Hi! I am sorry is the project alive? no posts here..
I have deposited BTC to the exchanges and connected the API
But today I cant log in or even open the projects web page..
please help
thank you

surus

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 01:22:28 PM

Hey, anybody has more information or feedback on why krip.to closed the doors?

Cryptocurrency arbitrage and market maker: www.rialto.ai
cryptogasm

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:31:16 PM

Scam?

I've got a very simple question for you sir:

Why doing this?
If you've got a working arbitrage plateform, why do you need us to trade for you?
You could (and should) do it by yourself!

Two solutions:
1/ there is something I didn't understand
2/ This is a scam

Hi yugo23,

The answer is 1. There is something you didn't understand.

No this is not a scam - if you will try it you will see that KRIP.TO provides a new view on arbitrage and provides tools that allows you to speculate on price differences
allows you to move money from exchange to exchange without banks or bitcoin transfers under predictable results.

The reason we allow users to trade for themselves is to implement their own strategies and tactics using the features of the platform.

So you see -the angle here is much bigger than just providing a "generic arbitrage platform".

This is also why you don't deposit your money to our site and you use your own exchange accounts (we don't ask for withdrawal permissions of the apis aswell)

If you have any further questions please feel free to state them,

Regards,

Brilliante!
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:22:38 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 07:59:20 AM by gotmilk_

Hi everyone it's been a while since we said hello here Smiley To explain the absence -  during 2016 we've tested various approaches how to address the market with best results. While our initial intent was  for more open approach where anyone can just link up api keys and trade. It showed that such approach still requires a lot of knowledge and manual interaction from the user to conduct the arbitrage with consistent results. We've also found out that for many users linking api keys was too risky.

So there was a lot of friction for our users and their profit so we decided this was not the best way to move forward. Currently we're following a different approach that produced better results with less friction. You can read more about this here: https://medium.com/@miha_20113/hello-everyone-fa1c1787a39b

You can see the results we're making with the new approach here https://medium.com/@miha_20113/arbitrage-results-85da86c35392

We're currently exploring options of issuing a digital token on ethereum blockchain that would guarantee monthly profit based on how much of this token  you own  - this way we would be able to gather the trade volume and make the best results with one central account.

What you guys think? Would you invest in a Arbitrage fund knowing you will be able to withdraw half of invested funds after a year plus based on how many tokens you own you would get monthly profit paid out regularly. The second half would be used for development of additional trading strategies that would boost profit from 1-3% monthly arbitrage to up to 5% and more. We would only speculate with  profit that comes from arbitrage so we keep the control and safety arbitrage provides.

Also The Arbitrage fund would only accept certain amount of investment so we keep the arbitrage opportunities going without overloading the market.

Any feedback on this would be very welcome Smiley

p.s.

If anyone wants to use the platform oldschool style - we can provide access but there is a minimum balance limit. You need to have atleast 20 000  usd in fiat and crypto.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:08:09 AM

Isn't this new strategy more risky for investors? Since now you have full control over the money (not only trading control via API key)

And what about legal things?
I mean in most countries it is prohibitted to trade with money from other people while you don't have a money transmitter licene.
What if you have to close down because someone sues you because of that? That might be expensive too. So is there a gurantee that all investors will get their money back in this case?

Investor funds stay in the original currency while trading — no conversions.
How can you do eg. USD/BTC arbitrage, if someone invested ETH or anything? You have to convert the funds, otherwise you can't trade with it.
This looks like scam.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: