Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KRIP.TO a new automated trading platform for arbitrage between exchanges  (Read 7973 times)
gotmilk_ (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:02:32 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2016, 02:40:15 PM by gotmilk_

Hi, guys!

We have recently launched beta version of a new trading platform, called KRIP.TO. It`s a cloud-based automated trading platform, which allows you to connect your exchange accounts under one roof (only API keys for buy/sell permission needed) and to trade directly between them, without banks (special feature called "Move for balance"). Our platform constantly searches for price differences among connected exchanges (automated arbitrage) and provides you a real-time trade opportunities with pre-calculated trading results.  All you need to do is to pick one trade opportunity, set trade conditions and the profit will be yours. No speculation, pure math - backed with 2,5 years of hardcore development.

We have packed everything with an easy-to-use interface, that will simplify the whole trading process and give you more control over your profit:

Our goal is to bring connectivity into Bitcoin scene and to enable traders to transfer money between exchanges, without banks.

We are currently searching for few serious candidates, who are willing to try it out. For signing in, please visit http://beta.krip.to.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikolo

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:49:21 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 06:04:13 PM by Mikolo

I was just thinking about starting to trade in arbitrage. Do you take any fees for your service?
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:06:53 PM

Hi, Mikolo! For the first 10 serious traders it`s commission free for the period of one month.
chubbyshaggie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:26:45 AM

What exchanges it supports?
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:18:39 AM

Currently we support 5 exchanges: Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Okcoin, Kraken and BTC-e.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:22:08 PM

Its a form of making trade with ease. Once can have a try as most of the features were already in use on most trade sites. This can also be added to our trading list website list.
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:47:06 PM

Yep. That was our goal - to enable traders making a predictable profit with an ease, but still having a possibility to use their own trading strategy (so called interactive arbitrage). If you are interested into trying it out, PM for more details.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:54:59 AM

i just wanna inquired about this service, how much will be the possible initial investment joining to your website? and also are you going to guide us learning the bitcoin forex, or you'll be going to play our money? I'm planning to join if possible kindly pm me some more inputs. thank you.

gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:24:57 AM

Thank you shintosai, for your interest. For the best possible results, we advise our customers to invest between $5,000 - $10,000 of trade volume, but of course the final decision is still yours, this is just our recommendation. Regarding fund managing - we offer a full guiding support to our customers, but the whole trading is still in your hands (you connect your exchange accounts to KRIP.TO with API keys + buy/sell permission).
I will send you some more information on private.
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:45:25 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 02:53:44 PM by gotmilk_

Here is a STEP-BY-STEP explination of how to trade with KRIP.TO

1. STEP: You connect your exchange accounts by clicking on the button "ADD Markets" (only API keys needed):

2. STEP: Once exchanges are connected, KRIP.TO starts automatically monitor for the price differences among connected exchanges
            and displays them as TRADE OPPORTUNITIES, with pre-calculated trading results.

3. STEP: When you see a trade opportunity that you want to catch, just select it by a click.

4. STEP: After selecting a trade opportunity, you need to set two trade conditions: % of captured price difference and trade volume.

As a help, you can use a graph, which displays the price differences movement for the last 6 hours.

5. STEP: When the trade conditions are met, you will create a profit.

Is anyone interested into trying it out? Currently we are offering 1 month of trading FOR FREE.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:43:07 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 03:59:39 PM by densuj

Currently we support 5 exchanges: Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Okcoin, Kraken and BTC-e.
You should support quoine, and bitcoin.co.id, and you should support for alt coin is like ethereum, that is just my feedback thanks
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:59:06 PM

We are happy to inform you, that we have just launched our new website.
Feel free to visit http://beta.krip.to and sign up for a free trial.

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:33:59 AM

I'm currently signing in to your free trial OP it's possible to use a small amount of coins for this trial? I'm just curios because the first reply that I made you mention about $5k to invest and I don't have it so looking forward to use your free trial hope small amount will work. will give you feedback after trying it. Thank for the share.

Cranky4u

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 04:45:12 AM

Just seen this today. WOuld be very interesting in contibuting to the trials. PM sent...

gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:43:09 AM

I'm currently signing in to your free trial OP it's possible to use a small amount of coins for this trial? I'm just curios because the first reply that I made you mention about $5k to invest and I don't have it so looking forward to use your free trial hope small amount will work. will give you feedback after trying it. Thank for the share.

Hi, shintosai!

Of course, you can trade also with smaller amount of coins. Those $5k are just our recommendation for the most optimum profit, but we don`t have
any minimum limitations for the usage of the platform. So, you can try out KRIP.TO with much smaller amounts. And we are looking forward to get some feedback from you. Smiley
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:03:31 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2016, 11:25:26 AM by yugo23

Scam?

I've got a very simple question for you sir:

Why doing this?
If you've got a working arbitrage plateform, why do you need us to trade for you?
You could (and should) do it by yourself!

Two solutions:
1/ there is something I didn't understand
2/ This is a scam
gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:18:36 PM

Scam?

Why doing this?
If you've got a working arbitrage plateform, why do you need us to trade for you?

Two solutions:
2/ This is a scam

Hi yugo23,

The answer is 1. There is something you didn't understand.

No this is not a scam - if you will try it you will see that KRIP.TO provides a new view on arbitrage and provides tools that allows you to speculate on price differences
allows you to move money from exchange to exchange without banks or bitcoin transfers under predictable results.

The reason we allow users to trade for themselves is to implement their own strategies and tactics using the features of the platform.

So you see -the angle here is much bigger than just providing a "generic arbitrage platform".

This is also why you don't deposit your money to our site and you use your own exchange accounts (we don't ask for withdrawal permissions of the apis aswell)

If you have any further questions please feel free to state them,

Regards,

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:26:57 AM

Scam?

Why doing this?

Two solutions:
2/ This is a scam

Hi yugo23,

The answer is 1. There is something you didn't understand.

No this is not a scam - if you will try it you will see that KRIP.TO provides a new view on arbitrage and provides tools that allows you to speculate on price differences
allows you to move money from exchange to exchange without banks or bitcoin transfers under predictable results.

The reason we allow users to trade for themselves is to implement their own strategies and tactics using the features of the platform.

So you see -the angle here is much bigger than just providing a "generic arbitrage platform".

This is also why you don't deposit your money to our site and you use your own exchange accounts (we don't ask for withdrawal permissions of the apis aswell)

If you have any further questions please feel free to state them,

Regards,

Thanks for your answer.

I understand better. Your tool is one of observation, nothing is done automatically. It just helps in arbitrage operations.

Thanks you for taking the time to answer. I didn't understand correctly indeed.

And it can't be scam as you don't have to deposit on a website/plateform of yours ^^

gotmilk_ (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:53:09 AM

We've added a new feature:

You asked and we delivered: An automated permissions check upon adding your api keys is here. This will help you easily verify if all exchanges are connected correctly.

Test it out now on http://krip.to

wormat22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:17:10 PM

You guys need to support more exchanges. I live in in NY and can only use 2 of those exchanges
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: