Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about Vanilla coin  (Read 10160 times)
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:14:21 AM

I couldnt resist to say HI to copy/paste/copyright FUD squad.

Shouldn't you be off in some walled garden controlled investor-fleecing forum somewhere?

No, I don't fleece.

...Oh, you mean like you are doing with XMR?

No, I'm not that kind of guy.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:30:52 AM

I have explored every possible design for anonymity. I expended months and years thinking about every possible way it could be done. How many days I sat on my couch just running the possibilities through my mind. So if I say John is wasting his time, then you should believe it.

And by now getting close to that level of study also on consensus algorithms including instant confirmations.

Let John publish a complete specification if he thinks he invented something I (or others who I've studied) didn't already think of and dismissed. The likelihood although not absolutely 0, is exceedingly small.

smooth's implicit point (among other points) in his immediately prior post is that John isn't participating in peer view and prior art searching. No person is omniscient and there are very few things under the sun that others haven't also explored. I have been sharing my ideas and thoughts on this forum as a form of peer review.

WOW we should believe you cause you say so!
WOW, just WOW.
I really don't know what, where and how you explored what you are saying. I don't even know if you have couch but basically seeing you on the line with smooth I don't see even smallest possibility to believe you until you make something useful for anyone but you.

Well yes, let John finish/publish his project. He is busy with making his plans into fast, safe, decentralized and usable crypto currency ...and that is what I trust more than your forum FUD/ideas sharing or XMR project.
john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:31:30 AM

You basically just made my point..
Anonymous transactions are already done and live on main vanilla network. Goal accomplished more to set and bars to raise. Try to keep up it's going to be one hell of a ride. Cool

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:45:40 AM

There is another issue with plagiarism besides credibility and hype...

They say necessity is the mother of invention.  I guess you anon coin devs better look out because John Connor definitely doesn't want anyone finding out who he is with multiple accusations of plagiarism.  Unless Smooth actually does open "The Smooth Road", the necessity is going to be pretty lopsided on this one.  I'm still hoping for a release of The Smooth Road, though.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:47:52 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 03:55:54 PM by TPTB_need_war

smooth is not being anonymous because he is afraid of culpability. He is being anonymous because of the nasty things that jealous people can do.

I am 50 (and perhaps terminally ill) so I don't fucking care. Kill me and my gf's family will make sure you end up as Lechon before you can escape the Philippines. Haha.

ray88

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:42:32 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 04:05:28 PM by ray88

How many hdd you guys have kill ? If only every one could easly run is own xmr wallet.
Fix your code xmr, fix the mem fix the hdd w/r. Let me know when my grandma or mom can use it.

Vanillacoin is nice because its very fast (zerotime 15k tx/sec), secure(whildpool encryption (nokia's algo)), fair distribution (no 51%, no abusive pool), simple to use and it fixed the node problem giving incentive to run one (it also help to get the nodes off the datacenters and have more of them in homes).
It has a mobiles wallets witch you can import the wallet.dat to any platform. He runs udp and tcp connections witch shows he know how networking works and its rare in cryptoland.

John is coding at least 6 days a week, hes invested$ and have no reason to fail.
I seen it all over the last year ! XMR fools never stopped bashing, i guess they feel the competition.
He delivers, help and inovate. He even helped peercoin and other coins pushing fix to help them.

Upcoming
-chainblender = anon sends/receive
-whisper = pc/mobile messaging and voip
-multi algo mining

White papers available here https://github.com/john-connor/papers
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:02:30 PM

-multi algo mining

x11 is reborn. Hallelujah. Praise the John.

ray88

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:06:14 PM

-multi algo mining

Can't wait till your not around anymore, Praise the lord.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:07:45 PM

-multi algo mining

If you understood the reason x11 was nonsense, maybe you'd appreciate the implied technical point. It was inside joke for those who aren't n00bs.

ray88

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:11:16 PM

-multi algo mining

If you understood the reason x11 was nonsense, maybe you'd appreciate the implied technical point. It was inside joke for those who aren't n00bs.

lol when i said multi algo i meant that atm you can mine with blake and in future it was talked whildpool could be readded as secound mining algo. In no way vnl is going x11 dumass.
ray88

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:12:29 PM

I know what he meant because I think as a programmer does.

Programmers are precise and mean what they say. A period mean end this statement.

lol reading back your posts, if you think like a dev what do you understand of xmr ?

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:21:51 PM

lol when i said multi algo i meant that atm you can mine with blake and in future it was talked whildpool could be readded as secound mining algo. In no way vnl is going x11 dumass.

Well you still didn't get the technical point, because the nonsense of x11 was it was as weak as its weakest hash in terms of security and please tell John to flush some of the cryptanalysis that has been done on Whirlpool, as it is most definitely not as secure as Blake.

So now you can thank me for contributing to your coin. You're welcome.

Pwn3d.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:28:52 PM

Well you still didn't get the technical point, because the nonsense of x11 was it was as weak as its weakest hash in terms of security and please tell John to flush some of the cryptanalysis that has been done on Whirlpool, as it is most definitely not as secure as Blake.

So now you can thank me for contributing to your coin. You're welcome.

Pwn3d.

Just proves that John isn't the case you think he is.
There is a problem=John solves it.  Quickly.
Another reason to consider vnl.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1107

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:31:00 PM

Speaking of Monero, I heard Shen Noether is going to destroy VNL as soon as he's done demolishing ShadowTrash.

I heard he's seven feet tall, and if he were here, he'd flatten the English with fireballs from his eyes - and lightning bolts from his arse.

I heard that motherfucker had like thirty goddamn dicks...
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 05:18:40 PM

Smooth please go read through some of the thousands of other lines of code John has wrote, you will see why your last post is full crap.

No one said he can't write some code.

Smooth's point is that if he is cutting corners and even trying to obscure that fact that he did, by running the plagiarized code through a reformatter, and on top of that is my point that he hasn't released detailed specifications, then it at the minimum exemplifies that he doesn't have enough resources and is attempting to hide that reality. In the worse case, it is evidence of unethical foundation.

Thus when you all shrill and hype that which is not ready for prime time, and the fact that VNL is trading now even though it is not ready for prime time, then we have every right to point that out.

If John had first completed all the necessary work before providing coins to trade on the market, then we'd perhaps be less inclined to doubt his ethics and scammerness.

TPTB, I am going to admit something here to you all based on your last line.  Almost a year ago, while this coin was still beta and being cpu mined, talk was going around about a gpu miner coming out soon.  People were on the original forums constantly trying to do off market buys and sells because there was no exchange yet.  I saw VNL as a very promising coin and thought that if people were cpu mining for a few months and then gpu mining for a few months with no exchange then later on people would yell foul, that it was mined by a select few nerds like DARK or something, and the forum would be filled with buy/sell postings.  I discussed this with john connor briefly and at first he said he didn't want it on exchanges yet, it wasn't ready.  Then later with more trades off market and speculation he said ok to me.  I then asked my contacts at Bittrex and Poloniex to add it, I gave them john's contact info as well (and I never had anything to do with C-Cex adding it). Well it took a couple months of me trying to get it listed, but in the end Bittrex and Polo did thorough code reviews and had the help of john and I believe ocminer in incorporating it. It was not a simple job, because it is not a clone.  So don't doubt his ethics. He has never hyped his coin and he didn't want it on exchanges yet, but myself and others felt it needed to be and he reluctantly agreed months later.  So if you want to blame someone for having the coin listed too early, blame me. But I have seen clone coins made in a day and listed the next. This coin was developed for a year before listed. And that one pump in the summer to 60k, that was just speculators speculating. It had nothing to do with john connor. In fact john buys coins when pumpers try to inflate the price before he thinks the price is where it should be naturally.  John also buys a lot of coins when the price dumps. He believes in his coin 100% and is like Jamie Dimon buying $26M of Chase (his own companies) stock when people think it is doomed. John has always delivered and puts his money where his mouth is.  Now I know everybody doesn't love his personality, and that is fine. Once you get to know him and his sarcasm, low tollerence for idiots, and humor, he is fun to talk to. Though he does get annoyed easily when people who are not very experienced dev/coders try to talk to him about VNL, because lets face it, almost no one can really read all his code, understand it, and have a meaningful debate with him.  He also holds two Ph.Ds I believe and has been in crypto and P2Ps major projects for two decades. He is no kid in his basement, and if you believe any of this FUD and miss out on the long term (not days or weeks) opportunities VNL is offering, well that is up to you.  I see a competant dev pumping code to git like a monster, delivering on all his promises, having lawyers and accountants look over his business, buying domains for his business, making contacts with important people and companies in crypto and outside of crypto looking to enter.  And while john is the main dev, there is other devs that help as well as his recent ad for a full stack dev.  This coin is as real as it gets. When it has whisper (encrypted) voice and text on cell phones, chainblender (anon coins), and is already the fastest coin with zerotime and probably the fastest even without zerotime, what is there not to like?  I am not saying it is going to overtake btc, though it does solve the scalability and speed problem, but it certainly belongs in the top 5 altcoins, and is nothing like the other 1000 clone copy paste scam coins.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money