Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean.com Scam or legit plz  (Read 53116 times)
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:12:41 AM

lol they are just pretending that they will have a lifetime program you should realize that the support and the people behind the hashocean are also anonymous we dont know who they are so if they have nice and good timing they will run and shut down their website .

They already have chance to get out with huge amounts. If they still are up, it means that they want survive halving. If they will not collapse untill that, this "cloud" can run for next two - three years at least..

Since when is the halving relevant to the survival of HYIP sites? HYIP sites don't collapse, they run away. Roll Eyes If they don't run away right after the halving then that simply means that they don't mind the price of bitcoin. They have built the foundation of their site. That will make people trust them as well. The trust of the people is the one that they are most concerned of because the more they look legit, the more chances that people would invest onto them.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:22:31 AM

lol they are just pretending that they will have a lifetime program you should realize that the support and the people behind the hashocean are also anonymous we dont know who they are so if they have nice and good timing they will run and shut down their website .

They already have chance to get out with huge amounts. If they still are up, it means that they want survive halving. If they will not collapse untill that, this "cloud" can run for next two - three years at least..

Since when is the halving relevant to the survival of HYIP sites? HYIP sites don't collapse, they run away. Roll Eyes If they don't run away right after the halving then that simply means that they don't mind the price of bitcoin. They have built the foundation of their site. That will make people trust them as well. The trust of the people is the one that they are most concerned of because the more they look legit, the more chances that people would invest onto them.

And what is even more sad is that people are still investing in Hashocean like crazy, in another economic forum I use online, I saw people there claiming how big their hash power is and a lot of other people saying "perfect the best website ever" " I think this website will last forever" a lot of noobs giving them their money. It will be disastrous when this HYIP will collapse and it will be during halving or just after it, once the price goes even higher, they cannot afford to pay all of the investors back with the money gotten from earlier ones. We will be here , right after halving it will be some big big crying in this very section of this forum.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:30:29 AM

And what is even more sad is that people are still investing in Hashocean like crazy, in another economic forum I use online, I saw people there claiming how big their hash power is and a lot of other people saying "perfect the best website ever" " I think this website will last forever" a lot of noobs giving them their money. It will be disastrous when this HYIP will collapse and it will be during halving or just after it, once the price goes even higher, they cannot afford to pay all of the investors back with the money gotten from earlier ones. We will be here , right after halving it will be some big big crying in this very section of this forum.

Well, just like other ponzi sites, the people who have the most number of referrals are the ones who are posting these kind of posts. They will be all like "Yes, invest in here. We guarantee the safety of your money and you'll have profit in no time. We also give out some referrals." Which are all white lies. They fill the groups/sites of these kind of lies so people would think that it's really legit. Look at MPA (MyPayingAds), on facebook. They are all posting good stuffs on the page despite the fact that the site have ran away 1 million dollars before. HYIPs are nothing but promoting your referral link.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:58:43 AM

it's a HYIP(ponzi). you may earn something for a while but they run with the money in the end. this is the rule for all the HYIPs Smiley

Every hyip is a scam, you are earning money for the early investors and when the right time come, the site will be down for sure. Intentionally that's the plan as their only source of income is our invested bitcoins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:29:58 PM

Same here, on local forum i used to read people are freaking out. I can't believe that so many people is risking money without thinking why and how it is possible to make money in so easy way.. People are like sheeps, and it is sad. I'm always trying to explain them how risky it is, but it looks like noone cares..

Can you provide address to this economic forum where you see this thread? Maybe we can still save a few people ..

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:25:07 PM

It is because a lot of people claimed that the hashocean has been paying for a long long time and it will be very safe. It have given out more than 10000btc and they wont scam you of your little btc. And some more the ROI is just within 3 months. Who wont want to try this out.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:38:45 PM

What if they are actually waiting until the bitcoin halving is done because they already know that there will be so many investors and also the old users that will buy a new hashpower so it will be the right time for them to take out so much money from those who invested on their service but i agree with your opinion if they will not collapse after the halving they will continue their operation maybe for the next two or more years but we're not sure what they really want and what they going to do .
shraddha27

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:56:17 PM

my hash ocean account was hacked yesterday on 21/06/16 Angry Angry
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:59:03 PM

contact the company, all of our accounts are hitting just fine, it must be something that hit you personally
shraddha27

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:23:26 PM

i have mailed them but no reply from their side. my hashpower and my earnings was refunded to some other bitcoin address.
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:46:36 PM

i have mailed them but no reply from their side. my hashpower and my earnings was refunded to some other bitcoin address.

If you used your password of hashocean in many other sites, like in your email, I would hurry to change all the websites in which I have the same password and then get back to deal with Hashocean, in the end they are still surviving but should be a scam company who will run with your money.
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 12:38:49 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 04:26:09 AM by biggbox

If you used your password of hashocean in many other sites, like in your email, I would hurry to change all the websites in which I have the same password and then get back to deal with Hashocean, in the end they are still surviving but should be a scam company who will run with your money.

They could be a cartel running a series of ponzi sites. But being hacked sounds so familiar

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:50:44 AM

They could be a cartel running a series of ponzi sites. But being hacked somes so familiar

where are the ponzi sites that you are talking about?  there haven't been any in some time
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:05:05 AM

I think you should never trust large amount of money to any one, as for this one you can just pay the minimum and have a small profit
No one should depend on earning big with internet as investment.
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 04:29:31 AM

They could be a cartel running a series of ponzi sites. But being hacked somes so familiar

where are the ponzi sites that you are talking about?  there haven't been any in some time

I am just speculating.

Many ponzi and hyip come and go, new ones replacing dead ones in an instant with different domains. Or new ones offering similar features appears to replace "almost-dead" ones.

I doubt many of these sites aee owned by individuals but instead they are owned by shady groups.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
quicksilv3r

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

http://INVESTNCRYPTO.COM

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 04:31:12 AM

Two-step,Two-step, Two-step authentication provides more safety to your password.

►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ #1 trusted Free bitcoin faucets ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Earn free bitcoin Via Moonbit. $/£/€◄
►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ Learn and Earn! #Cryptocurrency ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Learn and Earn! Cryptocurrency $/£/€◄
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:21:16 PM

Most probably will be scam one day. They have nice site, everything is fine, but unfortunately - I do not see clear evidences of the mining farm.  Grin
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:38:21 PM

Most probably will be scam one day. They have nice site, everything is fine, but unfortunately - I do not see clear evidences of the mining farm.  Grin

yes i think so it will become a big scam one day , and yes i dont see any evidences of their mining farm i don't know if they are being real to the users but lets see how long the hashocean will run .
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:27:19 PM

Do not be too confident with that hashocean maybe they have run and still operating since 2012 but still you are not sure and you dont know when they will collapse so if you don't want to lose so much of your btc you should be take control of it and only invest a little that will not become a big lost for you .
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:10:48 PM

HashOcean.com is a HYIP as any other HYIPs. Nothing special.

You can play how much you can afford to lose and that's it. You might earn or you may lose.  Sooner or later, they will close the website and starting a new one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: