Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:03:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best mining option?
PoW
PoS
Other - I will describe in the comments so that my option is added to this poll

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012  (Read 408625 times)
rototo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:18:06 PM

It is hard to troubleshoot on bitcointalk.  Can you join Telegram, Slack or Discord?  Thanks!

Could you send me your Discord link please ?

Thanks in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:19:10 PM

It is hard to troubleshoot on bitcointalk.  Can you join Telegram, Slack or Discord?  Thanks!

Could you send me your Discord link please ?

Thanks in advance

Here you go! https://discord.gg/4MR38t

.    Implemented!    .
. DASH’s Decentralized Governance, 
  MASTERNODES, and Instant Send.
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:40:56 PM

We have been added to another exchange and they are on the correct blockchain!  https://www.nlexch.com/markets/trcbtc

Not checked in for a little while. Are cryptopia not on the right chain?

They are still stuck.  But last night the messaged me and said they reindex, so I opened another support ticket this morning.

OK thanks. Will leave it a day or two then try a test withdrawal.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crypto-dev

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:19:00 AM

Hey terracoin team, what you think about implementing POS in TERRACOIN
I can help you with it
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:29:27 AM

Cryptopia is fixed!  C-cex too!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

duyenwong

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:29:06 AM

Cryptopia is fixed!  C-cex too!

Yes, and the coins I sent out that I was afraid may be lost showed up at Cryptopia just fine.  Awesome, and thanks!
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:04:23 AM

Dec 14th Terracoin Update - Stable - https://medium.com/@clockuniverse/dec-14th-terracoin-update-stable-458dd4cc6236

Please read!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:27:47 AM

Greetings, friends at Terracoin! As Komodo Platform has been working around the clock to fine-tune the multiple GUI's that are the face of our Agama multiwallet and BarterDEX atomic swap protocols, there have obviously been many bugs found and many debugged. However, one bug in particular was found not only in our Agama GUI wallet, but also in the zcash4mac GUI swing wallet. It is a simple bug, but it warrants your attention. This is a potential money cost bug, and as a Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrency, your GUI wallet(s) may be susceptible.

watchonly-GUI bug: 'watchonly' addresses appearing as your own in GUI wallet; users could potentially send funds to the address, unaware it is not theirs or available for withdrawal.  You can import <any address> and it becomes a 'watchonly' address. The GUI will display the address as yours, add its funds to your balance, and accept deposits, but cannot be withdrawn. This could be a normal address, my address, a p2sh address, satoshi's address, etc. This can be confusing to an end-user and will lead to many headaches for the developer, as is always the case with misplaced funds.

FOUND: in Komodo Platform's Agama multiwallet (fixed) and zcash4mac GUI swing wallet (@jl777b: "newest QT wallet seems ok about watch only, but not sure of older and when it was fixed")

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet: https://i.imgur.com/sVd0QTL.png

Quote from: jl777B
"satinder used zcash4mac, ie. the zcash osx GUI, not ours... the assumption is no GUI out there properly handles watch only addresses, until proven that they do... agama also had this bug, which we found and fixed, so it seems a very common bug to have"

SOLUTION: For the 'watchonly' address or any address not yours, the value 'ismine' returns false. Any such address gets filtered out.

QUESTIONS:
  • How does your recommended GUI deal with watchonly addresses?
  • Does your GUI display watchonly addresses as different than actual addresses in the wallet?

We need to experiment a bit to see which approach gets a better response triggering the bug. People WILL lose money if they send funds to a watchonly address.

"the t3 addresses in the 'Own Addresses' column! and they absolutely cant be as they are p2sh addresses. it is clear proof that the bug is very real and anybody that understands a p2sh address will understand it cant be something in your wallet. it is usually a multisig address, so only if it is a 1of1 multisig (possible but very silly) can you have a p2sh address that is spendable, but the wallet wont even know it... normal addresses can also be watchonly, which makes this even worse. in that case it would appear in the list of addresses just like all the others. even if you are able to spot p2sh addresses visually, it wont be enough"

I've been tasked with spreading awareness and facilitating discussion of this bug, so please let me know if you have any questions. I'll get you some answers and we can minimize the impact. We wanted to reach out directly to the developers of the 60+ coins featured on Agama and BarterDEX as the bug may have a direct impact on you (via your own GUI wallet).

- Jay
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:52:04 PM

Greetings, friends at Terracoin! As Komodo Platform has been working around the clock to fine-tune the multiple GUI's that are the face of our Agama multiwallet and BarterDEX atomic swap protocols, there have obviously been many bugs found and many debugged. However, one bug in particular was found not only in our Agama GUI wallet, but also in the zcash4mac GUI swing wallet. It is a simple bug, but it warrants your attention. This is a potential money cost bug, and as a Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrency, your GUI wallet(s) may be susceptible.

watchonly-GUI bug: 'watchonly' addresses appearing as your own in GUI wallet; users could potentially send funds to the address, unaware it is not theirs or available for withdrawal.  You can import <any address> and it becomes a 'watchonly' address. The GUI will display the address as yours, add its funds to your balance, and accept deposits, but cannot be withdrawn. This could be a normal address, my address, a p2sh address, satoshi's address, etc. This can be confusing to an end-user and will lead to many headaches for the developer, as is always the case with misplaced funds.

FOUND: in Komodo Platform's Agama multiwallet (fixed) and zcash4mac GUI swing wallet (@jl777b: "newest QT wallet seems ok about watch only, but not sure of older and when it was fixed")

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet:

"satinder used zcash4mac, ie. the zcash osx GUI, not ours... the assumption is no GUI out there properly handles watch only addresses, until proven that they do... agama also had this bug, which we found and fixed, so it seems a very common bug to have"

SOLUTION: For the 'watchonly' address or any address not yours, the value 'ismine' returns false. Any such address gets filtered out.

QUESTIONS:
  • Does your GUI display watchonly addresses as different than actual addresses in the wallet?

We need to experiment a bit to see which approach gets a better response triggering the bug. People WILL lose money if they send funds to a watchonly address.

"the t3 addresses in the 'Own Addresses' column! and they absolutely cant be as they are p2sh addresses. it is clear proof that the bug is very real and anybody that understands a p2sh address will understand it cant be something in your wallet. it is usually a multisig address, so only if it is a 1of1 multisig (possible but very silly) can you have a p2sh address that is spendable, but the wallet wont even know it... normal addresses can also be watchonly, which makes this even worse. in that case it would appear in the list of addresses just like all the others. even if you are able to spot p2sh addresses visually, it wont be enough"

I've been tasked with spreading awareness and facilitating discussion of this bug, so please let me know if you have any questions. I'll get you some answers and we can minimize the impact. We wanted to reach out directly to the developers of the 60+ coins featured on Agama and BarterDEX as the bug may have a direct impact on you (via your own GUI wallet).

- Jay

Our wallet has a watch only area, and it also has a symbol showing that the address is watch only on the main page, BUT in the receiving addresses it doesn't differentiate between an address that is owned and one that is watch only.  I can see how that could be confusing and could end up causing people to send money to the address they are watching instead of to their local wallet.  On the wallet were I have a watch only addresses I just changed the label to watch only.

Thanks for the heads up.  I will pass this on to our devs.

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:45:09 PM

I have been watching your coin for long, is it dying now?

I noticed for last few days its value in BTC is going down and down......

Is it getting dumped?
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:57:19 PM

Is it getting dumped?

We had some network issues that we recently resolved so the dump that other altcoins felt last week we are feeling now.  You should check out the weekly update I posted last night.  Every weekly update that I post explains what is going on and it also explains our plans for the future (atomic swap, multialgo).

Right now is a good time to buy the dip because now that we have added another dev the future is even brighter for Terracoin.

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:13:40 PM

Is it getting dumped?

We had some network issues that we recently resolved so the dump that other altcoins felt last week we are feeling now.  You should check out the weekly update I posted last night.  Every weekly update that I post explains what is going on and it also explains our plans for the future (atomic swap, multialgo).

Right now is a good time to buy the dip because now that we have added another dev the future is even brighter for Terracoin.

Thats good, can you tell me how to setup PoW Masternode , thanks
helipotte

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

Pick and place? I need more coffee.

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:15:22 PM

sentinel for windows?  Can't get the wallet to compile in Mint mate.
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:33:31 PM

I compiled those binaries on Mint, so they should compile no problem.  What issue are you having?

I have a windows sentinel exe, but it has only been tested by one person so far.  Give this a try: https://github.com/clockuniverse/WINsen

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:01:05 PM

I compiled those binaries on Mint, so they should compile no problem.  What issue are you having?

I have a windows sentinel exe, but it has only been tested by one person so far.  Give this a try: https://github.com/clockuniverse/WINsen

Please provide manual for setting up TRC PoW Masternode on VPS, thanks
helipotte

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

Pick and place? I need more coffee.

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:16:32 AM

Many thanks! I will give that a try.
j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:35:29 AM

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet: https://i.imgur.com/sVd0QTL.png

QUESTIONS:

- Jay

Our wallet has a watch only area, and it also has a symbol showing that the address is watch only on the main page, BUT in the receiving addresses it doesn't differentiate between an address that is owned and one that is watch only.  I can see how that could be confusing and could end up causing people to send money to the address they are watching instead of to their local wallet.  On the wallet were I have a watch only addresses I just changed the label to watch only.

Thanks for the heads up.  I will pass this on to our devs.

Excellent, thank you! Good to know it is labeled.
Romanoff123

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:45:21 AM

Hello Together,

My wallet does not sync, although I have 8 active connections.

I have the message: "Keine Blockquelle verfügbar..." / No block source available...

Installed wallet version: I have installed wallet version Terracoin Core Version v0.12.1.5-59a32ff38 (64-Bit)

=> What do I need to do to sync the wallet ?

It seems that in this situation, I can do transactions, but I do not get any confirmations.
I am speaking of transaction: a5ed3f56ae19159de0ad0fed83adc548a12a4d4664656ba3db0231112865b048-000

I have these addnodes in the conf file:
addnode=62.138.3.214:13333
addnode=23.152.0.149:13333
addnode=108.61.10.90:13333
addnode=82.200.205.30:13333
addnode=93.113.101.229:13333
addnode=104.236.121.253:13333
addnode=174.138.70.25:13333
addnode=104.236.3.148:13333
addnode=128.199.224.200:13333
addnode=139.59.99.149:13333
addnode=188.166.221.218:13333
addnode=45.77.209.226:13333
addnode=138.197.88.13:13333
addnode=104.131.114.235:13333
addnode=45.32.222.157:13333

clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:32:15 AM

Hello Together,

I have the message: "Keine Blockquelle verfügbar..." / No block source available...

Installed wallet version: I have installed wallet version Terracoin Core Version v0.12.1.5-59a32ff38 (64-Bit)

It seems that in this situation, I can do transactions, but I do not get any confirmations.
I am speaking of transaction: a5ed3f56ae19159de0ad0fed83adc548a12a4d4664656ba3db0231112865b048-000

We figured this out on Telegram, but I thought I would post a reply here.  If your wallet is stuck on a block then you will need to reindex, and then the transactions should show confirmations.  Hope that helps other people out!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

Romanoff123

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:35:14 AM

Hello Together,

Issue is solved.
I got a very good support directly from the telegram chat.
The dev there took care on my issue and gave me online support.

My problem could be solved with a index rebuild in the wallet.

I very much appreciated this excellent & quick support via telegram chat!

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: