Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:37:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It looks like BFL is screwing everyone over!  (Read 4459 times)
R04dRunn3r (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 08:24:28 AM

What about the ASIC hardware?
It's taking forever now. When is BFL going to deliver, in 2013?
I orderd in november and they would be ready in December and then Januari, so what's next Feb, March? So with shipping (to the Netherlands) and BFL taking forever is probably going to be June or Juli before I will have my Jal and SC little.
My next orders are definitely not going to be with BFL.
I'm already having regrets for believing in BFL and that they would have the products ready in December.
I feel screwed over by BFL. And I hope they will compensate people for lost income and paying too much.
The way BFL does business is not done, You can't keep making promises and think you can get away with it.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucif

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Clown prophet

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 08:35:31 AM

You probably need to do refund.
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 08:44:07 AM

Latest update is here: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status.html

So, the scheduled shipping date is Feb 10. If you read the items though, it's obviously impossible to meet. Their attitude does not inspire confidence either. However, I think they will eventually deliver the devices, and they will meet the specifications.

At any rate, I would also demand a refund at this point, to be on the safe side. They most likely will not be the first to produce ASIC hardware, and that was the only reason pre-ordering made sense at the time. I never had a deal with BFL though, so take this with a grain of salt.
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 08:52:29 AM

The way BFL does business is not done, You can't keep making promises and think you can get away with it.

BFL does not like questions like this. It's more like with religion: You just have to believe.

If not, than this happens: Guy asking Josh/BFL about the ASICs

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
lucif

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Clown prophet

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 08:53:55 AM

BFL does not like questions like this. It's more like with religion: You just have to believe.

No, No! Here Josh explains everything fine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4SnUObMd0o
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 09:56:38 AM

No one can tell. Only sure thing is that their CEO (Inaba) is willing to take bets now that BFL will deliver something by the end of 2013!
Frequency

Activity: 540

COINDER

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2013, 10:09:11 AM

No one can tell. Only sure thing is that their CEO (Inaba) is willing to take bets now that BFL will deliver something by the end of 2013!

Every well respected CEO makes bets... yeah right.. Huh
Real so called CEO,s  delivers products as promised....or stay out of discussions..and focus to there business..

I also wonder were all the "I TOLD U SO" people are ... Roll Eyes

COINDER
COINDER
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 10:29:51 AM

Every well respected CEO makes bets... yeah right.. Huh
Yeah, right. Good luck waiting until the end of 2013!?
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 03:18:10 PM

You can't treat that video as a valid interview, and you know it! Micon was sneaking into CES with forged passes, and had been screaming at and swearing at a BFL rep the day before. He was then kicked out! Then he sneaks in the next day and makes that video. It's a troll video, and I'm surprised Josh didn't call security when he showed up.

To the OP: Josh/BFL have posted a massive mount of information concerning chip redesigns and shipping delays over at the BFL forums. Check them out there. Josh has a very clear timeline for their receipt of the chips, assembley, and shipping for the 2nd week of February.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2013, 03:47:18 PM

Nor am I the CEO and I am not taking bets...

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Frizz23

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 12:01:09 AM

You can't treat that video as a valid interview, and you know it! Micon was sneaking into CES with forged passes, ...

Does it matter? How would an "official" press pass have made things any different?

... and had been screaming at and swearing at a BFL rep the day before.

This is what Josh claims (Bryan disagrees). Do we have (video) proof? No!

Josh also said Bryans video was edited and that BFL has made their own video and that he will publish it. Did not happen.
(@Josh: Where is your video?)

So I have to go with the evidence. And that's Bryans version.

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 03:10:08 AM

You can't treat that video as a valid interview, and you know it! Micon was sneaking into CES with forged passes, ...
Does it matter? How would an "official" press pass have made things any different?

Josh also said Bryans video was edited and that BFL has made their own video and that he will publish it. Did not happen.

Alright lets go be the evidence in the video. Josh immediately recognizes Micon, which should be clue #1 that they've had previous encounters, and gives him a quarter to "find a clue". Kinda rude behavior, but almost completely unexpected. Josh has been like that countless times here on the forum, and in general has very little tolerance for people that have no interest in becoming customers, and are simply trolling.

Then Micron moves onto the BitPay guys. He then proves himself to be the world's worst interviewer. He talks and talks and talks, giving them 3 seconds to answer half of the 17 questions he just asked them. Then he interrupts them to blabber on and ask 15 more questions. Seriously, watch the full "interview" with the guys from BitPay. It's terrible. It's blatantly obvious that the only reason he's interested in them is A) make it seem like he's there for a legitimate reason and NOT there to solely troll BFL, and B) compare BFL financials to BitPays, which he's totally off on. He then ends the video completely astounded that BFL has actually made money (even if he has the wrong amount)!

TL;DR Josh was the one being unprofessional, but Micon was the one who was being an idiot and a tard.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 08:36:21 AM

Alright lets go be the evidence in the video. Josh immediately recognizes Micon, which should be clue #1 that they've had previous encounters, and gives him a quarter to "find a clue". Kinda rude behavior, but almost completely unexpected. Josh has been like that countless times here on the forum, and in general has very little tolerance for people that have no interest in becoming customers, and are simply trolling.

Then Micron moves onto the BitPay guys. He then proves himself to be the world's worst interviewer. He talks and talks and talks, giving them 3 seconds to answer half of the 17 questions he just asked them. Then he interrupts them to blabber on and ask 15 more questions. Seriously, watch the full "interview" with the guys from BitPay. It's terrible. It's blatantly obvious that the only reason he's interested in them is A) make it seem like he's there for a legitimate reason and NOT there to solely troll BFL, and B) compare BFL financials to BitPays, which he's totally off on. He then ends the video completely astounded that BFL has actually made money (even if he has the wrong amount)!

TL;DR Josh was the one being unprofessional, but Micon was the one who was being an idiot and a tard.

I agree the Micon video was shockingly bad and this is what passes as the BTC press in our world

There was even some rubish about him being a Nicotine Evangelist so was this all about him getting his message out & using Bitpay /BFl as his vehicle..so the interviewer trys to create his story out of what he is supposed to be covering ..What The ??

Josh --totally out of his depth in how deal with situations in a professional manner....lets leave that 1 there as words cant explain the level of un-professionalism i have seen on this forum as a new comer to BTC\LTC world that this guys demonstrates as REP for a major company (jn this space) it just shows the level of in-maturity that BTC\LTC is at (this will change as real player start to enter the market)

That whole episode cant be taken at face value except for the part about Josh not being able to deal with "a situation" in a professional manner

OBJECT NOT FOUND
marketersales

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 08:52:40 AM

Refund.
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 03:44:44 PM

I orderd in november and they would be ready in December and then Januari, so what's next Feb, March? So with shipping (to the Netherlands) and BFL taking forever is probably going to be June or Juli before I will have my Jal and SC little.
I'm already having regrets for believing in BFL and that they would have the products ready in December.
I feel screwed over by BFL. And I hope they will compensate people for lost income and paying too much.

I agree the Micon video was shockingly bad and this is what passes as the BTC press in our world

There was even some rubish about him being a Nicotine Evangelist so was this all about him getting his message out & using Bitpay /BFl as his vehicle..so the interviewer trys to create his story out of what he is supposed to be covering ..What The ??

Josh --totally out of his depth in how deal with situations in a professional manner....lets leave that 1 there as words cant explain the level of un-professionalism i have seen on this forum as a new comer to BTC\LTC world that this guys demonstrates as REP for a major company (jn this space) it just shows the level of in-maturity that BTC\LTC is at (this will change as real player start to enter the market)

That whole episode cant be taken at face value except for the part about Josh not being able to deal with "a situation" in a professional manner

I KNOW at least two of you are Frizz23.

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
Frizz23

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 04:29:19 PM

I KNOW at least two of you are Frizz23.

No it's actually five of us.

R04dRunn3r, Frizz23, Yip, Yip (again) and DobZombie Cheesy

mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 04:37:28 PM

OP, just go get a refund. You'll be getting your money back, and bumping me closer to shipping. Win win. Smiley

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
BR0KK

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 04:37:57 PM

They won't hear to what you have to say ... Stop whining and do the one thing that will tell BFL something is going to change. --> get a refund ASAP!

GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 04:09:57 AM

I don't think BFL is going to give you compensation. What exactly is the lost income and paying too much that you are referring too? Are you suggesting that BFL pay you interest in the pre-order money they were holding? Please show where in your original purchase agreement that they said they would do that.

Seriously, I don't know what some of you people expect. Were you so blinded by greed that you didn't realize the risks of making a pre-order for a vapor product from a company run by a felon?

Moving to Puerto Rico...
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 04:48:01 AM

You can't treat that video as a valid interview, and you know it! Micon was sneaking into CES with forged passes, and had been screaming at and swearing at a BFL rep the day before. He was then kicked out! Then he sneaks in the next day and makes that video. It's a troll video, and I'm surprised Josh didn't call security when he showed up.

To the OP: Josh/BFL have posted a massive mount of information concerning chip redesigns and shipping delays over at the BFL forums. Check them out there. Josh has a very clear timeline for their receipt of the chips, assembley, and shipping for the 2nd week of February.

PROVE THE BOLDED SECTION!. MICON POSTED A VIDEO WITH PROOF! NOW YOU DO THE SAME. PROVE IT. GO GET JOSH TO GIVE YOU PROOF OR STFU! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: