Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which takes more transaction fees-paypal or bitcoin?  (Read 3173 times)
michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:51:44 AM

i have little dout in transaction fees of paypal and bitcoin.so if you hade made transaction in both then tell me your idea on it.
Bitcoin are way way better than paypal. That's from a consumer side, if you wanna sending cash to a friend or family in the same country, yeah paypal is the way to go, because its free, but Paypal fees are much higher if you wanna send your money to your friends in another country, and the good news is bitcoin more safety than paypal.  Roll Eyes

Yes, bitcoin is good than paypal in not only with transaction fees, bitcoin has a good security, privacy than paypal, we can transfer bitcoin every where easily. But paypal is not available in many countries still.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:12:14 AM

Bitcoin has about a 3 us cent flat fee. PayPal to PayPal is free, but in most cases it's more expensive, like to eBay, Amazon, etc.
Bitcoins  transaction fees is very very less compared to any exchange fees or paypal thats the best part of bitcoins people are loving it.
hey I think you have to pay a fee. if you send money to pay for items or goods. even if you send money paypal to a paypal . you will still be charged. better use bitcoin
Alaki

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:20:57 AM

even if you send money paypal to a paypal . you will still be charged.
Neh, Paypal to paypal sent as gift is free of charge(fee) for United States' citizens, I'd guess.
Kalder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:29:46 AM

even if you send money paypal to a paypal . you will still be charged.
Neh, Paypal to paypal sent as gift is free of charge(fee) for United States' citizens, I'd guess.

I think so. It just cost a lot of fees when you are a seller of a goods. The paypal charges you a lot.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:01:35 AM

Bitcoin has about a 3 us cent flat fee. PayPal to PayPal is free, but in most cases it's more expensive, like to eBay, Amazon, etc.
Bitcoins transaction fees is very very less compared to any exchange fees or paypal thats the best part of bitcoins people are loving it.
if you use paypal. and choose the option payment for services. you can. free of charge. but it is sometimes free and sometimes pay. I did not know how the fee calculation. but if you send a lot of money, the cost of the fee will be more expensive. different with bitcoin. whatever you send. you are only charged the 0.0001 btc
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:12:44 AM

Bitcoins  transaction fees is very very less compared to any exchange fees or paypal thats the best part of bitcoins people are loving it.
Yes very right paypal fees is too much, The transactions to family and friends, it is all equally charged in BTC transactions.
I future, we can expect fees free transaction with bitcoins, but never it is possible with Paypal.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:34:12 PM

i have little dout in transaction fees of paypal and bitcoin.so if you hade made transaction in both then tell me your idea on it.
paypal have more and higher transaction fee,everybody knew it,some people post the proof on this forum. and i'm sure,if paypal user know about bitcoin,they will consider to replace their payment method.
paypal users already know about bitcoin. but they still use paypal. because they think the paypal is more reliable than bitcoin, there are many reasons for that. cost fee charges will not make users turn of paypal

Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 547

Pugs are the best!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 04:41:06 PM

I think Paypal since bitcoin is an anonymity kind of Currency but I think it depends on the site.. Sometimes site gives less fees on Paypal and sometimes on bitcoin..

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:24:46 PM

Yes very right paypal fees is too much, The transactions to family and friends, it is all equally charged in BTC transactions.
I future, we can expect fees free transaction with bitcoins, but never it is possible with Paypal.
I think if btc fly to 10k $ then surely fees will be nothing than Paypal's fees. We all know Bitcoin is much better and safer than Paypal not for just now but since ages.
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:54:17 AM

i think bitcoin has less trx fees than paypal.
recitestores

Activity: 592

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:56:14 AM

bitcoin is much lower fee than paypal.
Kalder

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:14:47 AM

bitcoin is much lower fee than paypal.

For the time being, Bitcoin transaction is much cheaper than the Paypal. If the block size increases, it could be even cheaper.

OnTheMF

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:16:48 PM

i think bitcoin has less trx fees than paypal.

yeah bitcoin transaction fees is very less compared to paypal and its the fastest one.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: