Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should we start a new thread with a clean op? ...
yes ...
no ...
dont care ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1  (Read 39823 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:38:24 PM

Please keep staking your wallet, so that people can swap their coins.

my v.2.5 client received latest block but it still "out of sync"
If anyone have OLD DRZ unswapped - please keep your software online, because swap process is really dead!!

Are you kidding, guys?

People who have OLD DRZ unswapped and want to swap it, should disable staking in their wallets, otherwise they will never be able to swap, as their coins will always be stuck in staking.

Who really should keep wallet online - is SoopY and crysx, because they have the only coins which are not supposed to be swapped (just because they are already swapped).

Anyway... I don't like this... Looks like this the swap was done unprepared, and as a result SoopY's 657S8D2notFW6SpM2ydkrf7yi4iQRgg5bj wallet has almost exhausted its staking potential for now, and the network is going to stop eventually. This 110 block confirmation is preventing things to move forward. I still have some coins to swap, but they are stuck in staking, so I cannot send them to swap wallet. I am sure the same happened to the rest guys who are posting here.

I hope SoopY will come and suggest some solution to this. I can suggest two ways to go forward:

1. Method 1: we leave the OLD-DRZ network as it is (stopped), and we send our "wallet.dat" files, or our DRZ private keys to SoopY, he checks the valance and sends the appropriate amount to new DRZ address. Could be a lot of manual works BTW, depending on number of users with unswapped coins.

2. Method 2: SoopY decreases the block confirmation time of DRZ-OLD to 20 or even 10, then force a mandatory update (maybe hardfork needed, not sure).
This will immediately confirm some blocks, and let chain to move (as there are more than 10 coin inputs in SoopY's wallet).

Hope someone reads this and react accordingly.

... this space is not for rent ...
varenn

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:42:48 PM

I still have some coins to swap, but they are stuck in staking, so I cannot send them to swap wallet. I am sure the same happened to the rest guys who are posting here.
Yes, same situation is in my wallet. I need 75+ new blocks only for unfreezing coins from the stake.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 01:39:30 AM

Please keep staking your wallet, so that people can swap their coins.

my v.2.5 client received latest block but it still "out of sync"
If anyone have OLD DRZ unswapped - please keep your software online, because swap process is really dead!!

Are you kidding, guys?

People who have OLD DRZ unswapped and want to swap it, should disable staking in their wallets, otherwise they will never be able to swap, as their coins will always be stuck in staking.

Who really should keep wallet online - is SoopY and crysx, because they have the only coins which are not supposed to be swapped (just because they are already swapped).

Anyway... I don't like this... Looks like this the swap was done unprepared, and as a result SoopY's 657S8D2notFW6SpM2ydkrf7yi4iQRgg5bj wallet has almost exhausted its staking potential for now, and the network is going to stop eventually. This 110 block confirmation is preventing things to move forward. I still have some coins to swap, but they are stuck in staking, so I cannot send them to swap wallet. I am sure the same happened to the rest guys who are posting here.

I hope SoopY will come and suggest some solution to this. I can suggest two ways to go forward:

1. Method 1: we leave the OLD-DRZ network as it is (stopped), and we send our "wallet.dat" files, or our DRZ private keys to SoopY, he checks the valance and sends the appropriate amount to new DRZ address. Could be a lot of manual works BTW, depending on number of users with unswapped coins.

2. Method 2: SoopY decreases the block confirmation time of DRZ-OLD to 20 or even 10, then force a mandatory update (maybe hardfork needed, not sure).
This will immediately confirm some blocks, and let chain to move (as there are more than 10 coin inputs in SoopY's wallet).

Hope someone reads this and react accordingly.

drays ...

i agree with you insofaras stopping staking for wallets so that you can swap ALL the coins you own over ...

the guess that the only two people that have drz2 is soopy and i is completely false ...

its only soopy that has control over any of the drz2 ...

the nodes have NO coins in them currently ( so soopy can put the staking coins of drz2 in those ndoes ) and the old node wallets only had 7drz2 in them - so staking would have been useless anyway ...

soopy has a limited amount of drz2 coins ... i thought it was 1.8million from the richlist - but he says that he hasnt got that many ... what soopy apparently does have through is enough to put 7kdrz2 in each node - which is enough to keep the staking moving ...

so far - i have yet to see any deposits into the nodes ...

i know it sounds like im dumping the responsibility on soopy - BUT - soopy IS the one that has control of the wallet - not me ... so i can do nothing until soopy deposits the drz2 coins into these nodes ... we are supposed to be working as a team with this - but the pivot of this team ( soopy ) is not around all the time nor can he keep the wallet open all the time to stake ... so what would you have greedyjohn and i do? ...

the ideas for resolving this issue that you mentioned will both have manual implications - regardless of what happens ... though the first is the better way in my opinion ... changing the code in the wallets - means EVERYONE has to change to the new wallet and swap ... can you see that happening? ...

sending the wallet.dat file is another - which is probably better ... but sending to soopy to do the swap? ... am i the one holding this whole process up? .. or am i the one you dont trust? ...

or is it simply that i am the one thats too damned vocal about all thats happening that i seem to 'pushy' to get things done the RIGHT way? ... your suggestions are valid - but your methodology is completely off ... sending the wallets to soopy is an idea that is complete WAY off ... who is the one delaying this swap? ... me? ... and yet you suggest soopy as the one to do the MANUAL swap? ... hehehe ...

soopy has SO much on his plate right now - that he cant even transfer drz2 coins to the nodes to keep the blockchain running within a reasonable time - even though it was ME that set the whole node system for staking within an hour ...
soopy has SO much on his plate right now - that he disappears for days on end at times and only comes in here stating with deadlines that are ( almost ) never kept ...
soopy has SO much on his plate right now - that even if he DID get the chance to do the swaps manually - when do you think it would be finished? ... this month? ...

and yet - you suggest once again that soopy take control of this too? ...

mate - im still here waiting for the coins to be transferred ...
im still here and GETTING THINGS DONE - not giving deadlines and not following through with them ...
im still here pushing soopy to get more things done in the background that you can imagine ... same with greedyjohn ...

droidz is NOT my first priority ( granite and the other coin im taking over IS ) - but droidz IS a priority for me - as im invested in this coin as you are ... yet even though its not my highest priority - i seem to be the one that pushes hard ( along with greedyjohn ) to get things done in urgency ... and yet you STILL suggest that soopy do all the manual work? ...

hehehe ...

am i dumping on soopy? ... not in a million years - even if that sounds that way to some ...

soopy is one hell of a developer - and one really really REALLY nice guy ... in fact - one of the nicest guys i have come across here crypto ... BUT there is the catch with soopy - he is TOO busy ... he is involved with TOO much to focus on ONE project ... which is upsetting for me as ive now been delayed with granite ( grn ) for 8 LONG WEEKS for soopy to work on it ... go have a look at my granite thread and see how much activity ive had lately there? .. if that wasnt proof of the commitment i have to finishing this part of driodz ( by putting my own project on hold ) - i dunno what is ...

soopy is part of the granite team - and we are ALL waiting on him ... yes - for two months now ... because he has put droidz and nav and orangecoin in FRONT of granite - even though the plans and infrastructure is completely READY for granite ... i have been working on getting it to this stage for TWO years ... but yet i have patience and i wait while soopy does what he needs to do - and what he sees as being the priorities ...

why do i wait? ... read above ...

the guy has too much on his shoulders - and too much on his plate to deal with too many things all at once ... when i get my hands on him - he will be working alongside skaia and i ( and others contracted ) on granite - PERIOD ... if not - i will not wait any longer ... its that simple ...

so why this rant? ... because of all the great ideas you have drays - and there are a LOT of GREAT ideas! ... but the worst idea you can think of is giving soopy MORE work to do ... especially manual work ...

ill wait till this rant upsets a few people and i get some responses - both personal and public ( pm and on here ) ... im ready for them ... im on a very different timezone to everyone here - and i need to catchup on the thread ( even though im in the 'future' to most everyone due to the timezone ) ...

you threaten that you want to leave? ... then let me know whether you want to sell your drz3 - and ill consider buying them ... or stay and work it out as part of the community - as you are an important part of it drays ... as you are NOT the only one frustrated with the lack of time management here ...

eitherway ... this will continue - and it will happen ... eventually ... when soopy focuses on ONE thing at a time ...

i apologize if this comes about as an attack or rude ( on you or soopy or anyone else for that matter ) - as its not intended that way at all ... i state FACTS and nothing short of ...

deal with this as you will - respond read or ignore - its no skin off my nose this time - as im waiting alongside you while soopy gets his shit together ...

rant done ...

back with another novel later in the month ...

#crysx

oskirgr

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:43:45 AM

Wich exchange are open to deposit??
Thx
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:45:03 AM

Wich exchange are open to deposit??
Thx
Deposits and withdrawals from exchanges (YOBIT, CCEX) has been frozen, because Droidz is still under maintenance. The exchanges want soopy to finish the swap, before they allow deposits/withdrawals to continue.

Jazzycrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:26:41 AM

okay, i'm ready to send wallet.dat to Soopy, if it is the best way to decide this problem.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 08:35:58 AM

okay, i'm ready to send wallet.dat to Soopy, if it is the best way to decide this problem.

o ok ...

either no one reads - or im simply being ignored ...

how much work do you want to give soopy? ... more than he can handle at the moment? ...

if its taken him TWO WEEKS now to get this far - another three days to do a simple transfer of coins - how long do you think it will be before he gets swaps done on EVERYONES wallet.dat files that havent swapped already? ...

first he needs mailed wallets - then installs them - then gets the funds from the wallets ( and if you have passworded and locked the wallet.dat - he NEEDS those passwords as well ) - then tranfers the drz3 coins back to the address you supply him WITH the wallet.dat files that you mail to him ...

how long do you think this will take him to all this MANUALLY? ... you really want to wait another few weeks for this to happen? ...

we need a better way than this - or this will just take SO long that it will be a long time before he gets it all done ...

when soopy gets online - ill have a chat to him and see whether there is ANY other way of doing this in a more credible fashion ...

this is just no good waiting for the one person that holds all the wallets - not good at all ... its what got here in the first place with the last devs - and once again - NO ONE is listening to what i am saying here ...

its a damned good thing that at least soopy is trustworthy that he wont run off with the funds like the last ones did ... but this disappearance act needs to stop ...

and if i sound like im getting fed up - i am! ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:38:11 AM

soopy does not need your wallet.dat - soopy only needs to stake his own DRZ-OLD wallet

I suggest that anybody with any DRZ-OLD should lend them to crysx, so that he can use them to support the network.

Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:07:52 AM

like i said before to soopy he needed to make at least 50-60 addresses in his old wallet to keep going in and out of stake
to keep the chain moving. Thats the only way. On the other hand i cant grasp why soopy keeps going offline for so long in such times... Why not hand over the swap thingy to chrysophylax for isntance

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 09:46:42 AM

like i said before to soopy he needed to make at least 50-60 addresses in his old wallet to keep going in and out of stake
to keep the chain moving. Thats the only way. On the other hand i cant grasp why soopy keeps going offline for so long in such times... Why not hand over the swap thingy to chrysophylax for isntance

Been having power issues mate , everything is being fixed and about 50-60 addresses , the wallet was already staking and its not enough, the wallet only contains upto 500,000+ DRZ-OLD upto now , calculate that and you have an answer , Chrysx has already offered to run the staking on his seednodes. I will be working on something to send him the coins for staking , I was unable to due to the fact that all the coins are stuck on staking. I suggest other members to open up their wallets and stake for a while till the network moves. Swap thingy is controlled by scripts and need to be constantly monitored , I did not want him to endure such a task despite knowing that he is going through a busy time period himself.

Anyhow everything will be sorted within the day and swaps will move as planned.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:20:27 AM

Hmmm guys, this swapping is so long and fastidious...

So, i have 213K DRZv2 and all is on staking (just 39.9599 not staking).
But if i put my wallet into staking mode, i will never recover my coins? Yes, i will help other people to unlock these coins but what will happen to mine?
What will happen if my coins will still staking on deadline?

There are too many contradictious advices guys, now i don't know what to do for have my coins swapped whereas i listened and followed your advices since 1 week.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:28:37 AM

But if i put my wallet into staking mode, i will never recover my coins? Yes, i will help other people to unlock these coins but what will happen to mine?

There are too many contradictious advices guys, now i don't know what to do for have my coins swapped whereas i listened and followed your advices since 1 week.
I feel that we cannot blame these problems on anybody, this is just a learning curve within the crypto environment.

Perhaps we will have facts to create a whitepaper (LAUGHS  Cheesy ) on how to properly do a coin swap of a staking coin.

Please do not blame soopy, this is a technical issue that we did not foresee, its a learning curve for all of us.

jin518

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:43:21 AM

I  put "bootstrap.dat" in my "droidz" folder,but still stucks on block 416.

A Z A R T (x17)   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR THE GAMBLING INDUSTRY
                                             A p p  Download   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Google Play | App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                   >>> BUY COINS <<<
         F o l l o w  us   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMDISCORDTWITTER
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 10:43:50 AM

I feel that we cannot blame these problems on anybody, this is just a learning curve within the crypto environment.

Perhaps we will have facts to create a whitepaper (LAUGHS  Cheesy ) on how to properly do a coin swap of a staking coin.

Please do not blame soopy, this is a technical issue that we did not foresee, its a learning curve for all of us.

we will fix this situation when we can get enough movement on the block chain ...

thats it ... what have we been saying these last couple of weeks? ...

#crysx

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:48:13 AM

I did not blame anybody and especially not Soopy. I already knew him from Navajo project and i know he do a really great job for the global crypto community.

Sorry if you taken my message like this, i told just about facts, no blame Wink

Like i said, i don't really know the consequence if i follow last Soopy's advice for my coins and deadline, and it's the goal of my previous post.
Effectively, i've never do a swap of a staked coin before.

Anyway, i have followed Soopy's advice and have put my wallet into staking mode.
We really need that network move more.

Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:59:56 AM

Been having power issues mate , everything is being fixed and about 50-60 addresses , the wallet was already staking and its not enough, the wallet only contains upto 500,000+ DRZ-OLD upto now , calculate that and you have an answer , Chrysx has already offered to run the staking on his seednodes. I will be working on something to send him the coins for staking , I was unable to due to the fact that all the coins are stuck on staking. I suggest other members to open up their wallets and stake for a while till the network moves. Swap thingy is controlled by scripts and need to be constantly monitored , I did not want him to endure such a task despite knowing that he is going through a busy time period himself.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

This is all i do on coins when there only POS make 50-150 addresses in wallet and fill them with same amount coins so chain moves realy fast.

If you made 50 addresses with 1000 drz each it would stake like crazy.

And i realy like your work on the coins so far.. But its not a crime to look in to advice people give to you...

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:01:01 AM

I did not blame anybody and especially not Soopy. I already knew him from Navajo project and i know he do a really great job for the global crypto community.

Sorry if you taken my message like this, i told just about facts, no blame Wink

Like i said, i don't really know the consequence if i follow last Soopy's advice for my coins and deadline, and it's the goal of my previous post.
Effectively, i've never do a swap of a staked coin before.

Anyway, i have followed Soopy's advice and have put my wallet into staking mode.
We really need that network move more.
OK,

The message was not meant for you, but for everybody.

What I meant was that nobody should blame soopy, because this is a technical issue - there is a lot to learn from this experience that could help us in the future, especially when doing a coin-swap on a POS staking coin.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 11:02:23 AM

hi sniper ...

if your wallet has that many coins of drz2 in - then it would move the blockchain happily by staking ...

BUT - you are correct in saying that the coins would be 'stuck' there in staking mode - and the cutoff date could be missed in such and event ... this is understandable and a reasonable assumption ...

though that amount of coin would have been worth the effort to transfer to the nodes and keep the blockchain from getting slowed down so much ...

so far ...

soopy has been having power issues ...
the drz2 coins have not transferred ...

and as a result ...

the blockchain is moving very slow ...

so we need to get the blockchain moving NOW - to do this we need stakers ... klassje suggested we have soopys wallet stake with a lot of addresses ... that is a great suggestion and would have worked had it not been for NO POWER at soopys place ...

hence the reason for the transfer to the NODES - which are sitting in a datacenter on a non-failure non-powerout non-anything grid in 3 separate vps systems ... fully backed up - fully functional ... unless the entire datacenter goes down - AND - its sister datacenter ( in different areas of the europe - ie different countries ) - then this would have been resolved a long time ago ...

so - thats what needs to be done ...

depending what can be sorted right this minute - now that soopy is back - will determine how quickly we can fix the blockchain issue AND finalize the swap ...

will be back with some results soon ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:03:36 AM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

This is all i do on coins when there only POS make 50-150 addresses in wallet and fill them with same amount coins so chain moves realy fast.

And i realy like your work on the coins so far.. But its not a crime to look in to advice people give to you...
We should be grateful that we have a DEV that is trying to help us. We need to be more polite, because this is a learning curve for all of us.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 12:36:05 PM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

None of us should be arguing this at all mate and I do take advice people give it to me but if there is a practicality issue I do explain them that too , currently the blockchain is stuck due to the fact that I did not anticipate that people will not be staking their coins till the last moment. I've never experienced this kind of difficulty in other cases and the number of swaps I had conducted.
There will be a new update that will resolve this matter and get everything going. It was not foreseen that the people wouldn't be staking their wallets thus the issue at hand , therefore by the time we realized this it was too late to act on anything as the stake coins are already with confirmations on the swap wallet and wouldn't move due to the fact that the network is on a halt. Rest assured this issue will be tackled and resolved within the day , as always we will successfully and victoriously come out of this situation.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: