Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should we start a new thread with a clean op? ...
yes ...
no ...
dont care ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1  (Read 39823 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jin518

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:49:23 AM

Just 3 more days remaining for swap!!!

Time flies so quickly
My wallet at the last block 261327,but wallet says out of sync,why?I have not swapped coins,i wait soopy check it.

A Z A R T (x17)   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR THE GAMBLING INDUSTRY
                                             A p p  Download   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Google Play | App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                   >>> BUY COINS <<<
         F o l l o w  us   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMDISCORDTWITTER
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:10:48 AM

Time flies so quickly
My wallet at the last block 261327,but wallet says out of sync,why?I have not swapped coins,i wait soopy check it.

Try to close and reopen your wallet a couple of times

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 08:30:46 AM

Time flies so quickly

hi jin518 ...

if you have already tried to swap - and the transaction has gone through - then you will find that its the blockchain that is the issue currently ...

the swaps are run from scripts that soopy has in his machine - and NOT on common servers like they should be ... same with the wallet that has the bulk of the coins - all with soopy ...

i initially ( and naively ) thought that 70kdrz inside the seednodes was going to be enough to move the blockchain in any reasonable fashion ... i was wrong ...

to get the blockchain moving as it should - a MUCH larger sum of coins are required in the seednodes - but its too late for that now anyway ...

soopy NEEDS to get online and open the wallet with all the millions of coins that are in the wallet - so it can stake and move the blockchain properly ...

that is - when soopy gets online - which is an intermittent thing at the best of times ...

we also need to understand that it is the weekend - and soopy may be likely away from his computer and internet link ... that is more likely the reason - but who knows ... he obviously does not have the wallet open and staking now - otherwise the blockchain would be moving smoothly ...

once again - my frustration with this is that we should have had the majority of coins in a node that would keep the blockchain moving 24 /7 ... but as its completely out of my hands right now - this is an impossibility ... so we are stuck with the fact that if soopy is online - we can 'do stuff' - when he is not then 'stuff' is at a standstill not just for the blockchain but also the swap until he comes back online ...

if need be - we could make some exceptions to the cut off - but this will only every happen if there is an arrangement done beforehand - AND - the droidz team all agree to this arrangement ...

the 10th will mean its all too late - but if you have tried to get the swap done before the cutoff and failed - there needs to be some way of getting the coins swapped somehow for you ... i do not have control over the wallets - or the coins ... soopy does ... so as it stands - he is the only one that can fix this issue ...

apologies mate - but there really isnt much else anyone can do ... unless i had it all in my control in the first place - which is not the case currently ...

#crysx

Jazzycrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:12:57 PM

i also have same problems with sync. I have sended full amount yesterday, still no confirmations.. 

Date: 06.03.2016 01:51
To: drz v 3 657S8D2notFW6SpM2ydkrf7yi4iQRgg5bj

last block 261326 in my wallet
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:28:50 PM

We have to wait for soopy to show up, so that he can handle his scripts.

jin518

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:16:57 PM

Time flies so quickly

Try to close and reopen your wallet a couple of times
Try again and again,and have same problems with syn.

A p p  Download   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Google Play | App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                   >>> BUY COINS <<<
jin518

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:26:15 PM

Time flies so quickly

hi jin518 ...

if you have already tried to swap - and the transaction has gone through - then you will find that its the blockchain that is the issue currently ...

the swaps are run from scripts that soopy has in his machine - and NOT on common servers like they should be ... same with the wallet that has the bulk of the coins - all with soopy ...

i initially ( and naively ) thought that 70kdrz inside the seednodes was going to be enough to move the blockchain in any reasonable fashion ... i was wrong ...

to get the blockchain moving as it should - a MUCH larger sum of coins are required in the seednodes - but its too late for that now anyway ...

soopy NEEDS to get online and open the wallet with all the millions of coins that are in the wallet - so it can stake and move the blockchain properly ...

that is - when soopy gets online - which is an intermittent thing at the best of times ...

we also need to understand that it is the weekend - and soopy may be likely away from his computer and internet link ... that is more likely the reason - but who knows ... he obviously does not have the wallet open and staking now - otherwise the blockchain would be moving smoothly ...

once again - my frustration with this is that we should have had the majority of coins in a node that would keep the blockchain moving 24 /7 ... but as its completely out of my hands right now - this is an impossibility ... so we are stuck with the fact that if soopy is online - we can 'do stuff' - when he is not then 'stuff' is at a standstill not just for the blockchain but also the swap until he comes back online ...

if need be - we could make some exceptions to the cut off - but this will only every happen if there is an arrangement done beforehand - AND - the droidz team all agree to this arrangement ...

the 10th will mean its all too late - but if you have tried to get the swap done before the cutoff and failed - there needs to be some way of getting the coins swapped somehow for you ... i do not have control over the wallets - or the coins ... soopy does ... so as it stands - he is the only one that can fix this issue ...

apologies mate - but there really isnt much else anyone can do ... unless i had it all in my control in the first place - which is not the case currently ...

#crysx
Thank you for you help,chrysophylax,as you say,we need wait soopy get online and open the wallet handling problem. I hope can swap V2 to V3 and support Drz go on.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 02:51:42 PM

Time flies so quickly

hi jin518 ...

#crysx
Thank you for you help,chrysophylax,as you say,we need wait soopy get online and open the wallet handling problem. I hope can swap V2 to V3 and support Drz go on.

all good mate ...

soopy is not around much - but when he is - he gets things done ...

its just that he doesnt have the resources at hand that i do - but he is a damned good developer ...

so wait is what we need to do ... im sure he will show soon ...

and it is the weekend ... i usually disappear on the weekends too - but i had a power outage then a power spike right after - killing some of my miners and crashing my servers ... so im finishing the rebuilds and damage control is almost done ... so sleepless night tonight to finish - and so i pop in here also occasionally ...

patience ... its all it is ...

have a look ... its been a while since the last block ...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/ ...

#crysx

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 08:14:50 AM

Hi All,

I am here now , I will be running the scripts to check for back swaps and commit them , meanwhile if you do not know or have trouble swapping please contact me via PM , I will do my best to assist you with the same.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Jazzycrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:34:23 AM

Hi All,

I am here now , I will be running the scripts to check for back swaps and commit them , meanwhile if you do not know or have trouble swapping please contact me via PM , I will do my best to assist you with the same.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

yeeah! cool! i have 22 confirmations of last TX)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:32:52 AM

soopy is back, but remember that swap ends tomorrow. Swap your coins NOW, before it is too late.

jin518

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:30:38 PM

Hi All,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hi,soopy,my V3 wallet received my 500 coins ago,i'm very happy and i sent you the rest of my coins,wait a while and check please,I hope I’m not late.
Date: 2016/3/8 22:19
To: 657S8D2notFW6SpM2ydkrf7yi4iQRgg5bj
Debit: -115000.00 DRZ
Transaction fee: -0.0001 DRZ
Net amount: -115000.0001 DRZ
Transaction ID: 05ac7559fe8ca7aef5d1ff66da1ba93062457b712680f0bdbc6768fe52bf9520
Droidz-V3 Address:
2RCQq4ZVJb9LYJan5VnVwp3fTgcGCndoxV

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:00:53 PM

Please send your coins, swap ends TOMORROW!!!!

kurniajim

Activity: 924

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 12:33:38 AM

swaps end?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:17:15 AM

swaps end?
Swap ends TODAY.

SEND YOUR COINS now. If you are confused, send a PM to soopy immediately.

kurniajim

Activity: 924

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 01:27:20 PM

Roadmap after swap???

jin518

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:44:14 PM

Please send your coins, swap ends TOMORROW!!!!
Hi,GREEDYJOHN,i sent  the rest of my coins yestoday,wait soopy  check  it,I hope I’m not late

gentamicin

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:12:17 PM

hi whats the current block number for the version 3.0.1 ? my wallet has not staked at all.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:00:24 PM

I have 37,931.

I contacted C-Cex, and they have updated the link to this forum on their website.  I will contact Yobit requesting the same.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:19:25 PM

I have 37,931.

I contacted C-Cex, and they have updated the link to this forum on their website.  I will contact Yobit requesting the same.
We are still waiting for soopy to show up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: