Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should we start a new thread with a clean op? ...
yes ...
no ...
dont care ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1  (Read 39819 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 04:20:29 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 04:33:06 AM by chrysophylax

I informed the exchanges it was OK to re-open them. The swap deadline has come and gone. I know there are a handful of people that are still waiting on their new DRZ, but I think we can start trading again.  All will be OK.  Grin

Yep, I believe its good to stick to agreed dates. Hopefully the dev team would be able to communicate with each other and finish the swap, which means:
 (a) process the pending swap requests;
 (b) burn all the DRZ-OLD coins;
 (c) decide what to do with the remainder of the DRZv3 premine...

Meanwhile I have some news regarding the DRZv3 masternodes, but not sure if its the right time to tell it now. I would rather wait for for swap process to complete first, before going into details..

absolutely ...

if you give a date - do what you can to stick to it - unless there is no way of doing it ... in which case - updates need to be provided regularly ...

the droidz that is on the exchages are the NEW droidz ( drz3 ) ... so from now on - when we talk about droidz - its the new droidz and the new blockchain ...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz/ ...

the old droidz ( drz2 ) will be sorted if soopy decides he is available again - just gotta luv these disappearances ... NOT! ...

ill be requesting cryptoid to pull down the old droidz block explorer - unless you all want it up for a little while longer ... its currently running off the official drz2 nodes at the moment - and not off its own blockchain - due to the blockchain issues we have had ... so fairglu and i had to organize api access to these nodes so that cryptoid could continue servicing the drz2 blockchain ... but as you can see - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/ - the blockchain is at a standstill because soopy has NOT staked the wallet in DAYS ... again! ...

when soopy comes back - he will process the rest of the swaps - and if anyone has actually followed the procedure - then the swapped coins 'should' have hit the blockchain and the transactions will be processed as soon as the drz2 blockchain moves ... but once again - that is completely dependent on soopy staking the large wallet of drz2 ...

what needs to be determined now are two things ...

1 - the closure and cessation of the drz2 blockchain and network when its ALL completed and the procedure of such ...
2 - the excess coins that remain in the new drz3 wallet and what needs to be done with them ...

my advice ...

1 - that is as simple as putting ALL the coins back into ONE wallet - and destroying the coins ...
2 - a little more complicated but i will stick what i suggested a while back ... keep the coins in a wallet specifically as the 'droidzfund' and use the coins accordingly - with ONE of the dev team to have full secure control over the wallet ... im voting for greedyjohn to secure that wallet and ONLY release funds that the dev team ALL agree on ( along with votes from the community ) ... we have ALL worked hard and long and have done what needs to be done to complete this - so we are ALL entitled to some remuneration for the work we have put in ...

which brings me to the next point ... comments here seem to be directed completely to soopy ... with suggestions of a btc donation address for the work completed ... so am i not counted in this also? ... the entire infrastructure was based on the granite servers and the granite nodes and the granite infrastructure - which cost not only granite but me personally as well for this swap ... greedy john for his commitment to the ongoing processes and communications between soopy and i and the exchanges and other devs involved ( and even paying for the block explorer out of his own pocket ) - is he not to be remunerated for his efforts also? ...

come on guys - you all think soopy was the ONLY one in the 'dev team'? ... amazing! ...

well here is my suggestion - as im pretty upset about the comment ( and subsequent implication ) that soopy is the ONLY one that requires donations for the work that apparently ONLY he did ...

the droidzfund coins are to be divvied up into parts where a part is to be donated to soopy for all the fine dev work he has done ( which is the reason i asked here in the first place - to DEVELOP and NOT manage the wallets or funds as he is doing at the moment ) - and some to go to greedyjohn and i for the parts WE have played as a TEAM in this ... the rest to be kept for the development and future of droidz ...

once again - i would like to vote greedyjohn as the holder of these funds - as he is secure and reliable and ALWAYS has the wallet staking and most of all trustworthy for the job ... soopy and i can continue to do what we do - by developing ( soopy ) and servicing and maintaining the network ( with a little bit of coding - chrysophylax ) ... thats what we do ...

these are MY views and not the views of the dev team itself ... i havent even discussed this with them yet - as soopy is not here - and i just needed to reply as soon as i read some of these comments so greedyjohn is not aware of my comments until he reads this ... some of the members of the community need to realize that its a TEAM effort here - not just ONE person ...

now to cleanup the mess that was drz2 ...

any comments are welcome ... and will be taken seriously ... and as you can all see - i have no issue speaking my mind - so please do the same ... an open and honest community is a good solid foundation for the coin ...

#crysx

Maythe2nd

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:57:54 AM

Hi, just today I've noticed this coin, where you are talking about this swap, what's that? thank you
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:31:34 PM

lol thanks team Smiley
chrysophlax greedyjohn soopy and everyone else (including myself)

this has been painfully amusing . nearly over .
we'll all be staking masternodes before you know it Wink

stay strong and all that jazz !!

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:33:01 PM

Hi, just today I've noticed this coin, where you are talking about this swap, what's that? thank you

converting Droidz to a new chain with  new feature set.
only really of interest if you are a historical holder of Droidz ,, or you just love blockchains so much you get hard/wet when someone does a swap Wink

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
jin518

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:17:33 PM

I informed the exchanges it was OK to re-open them. The swap deadline has come and gone. I know there are a handful of people that are still waiting on their new DRZ, but I think we can start trading again.  All will be OK.  Grin

Yep, I believe its good to stick to agreed dates. Hopefully the dev team would be able to communicate with each other and finish the swap, which means:
 (a) process the pending swap requests;
 (b) burn all the DRZ-OLD coins;
 (c) decide what to do with the remainder of the DRZv3 premine...

Meanwhile I have some news regarding the DRZv3 masternodes, but not sure if its the right time to tell it now. I would rather wait for for swap process to complete first, before going into details..

absolutely ...

if you give a date - do what you can to stick to it - unless there is no way of doing it ... in which case - updates need to be provided regularly ...

the droidz that is on the exchages are the NEW droidz ( drz3 ) ... so from now on - when we talk about droidz - its the new droidz and the new blockchain ...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz/ ...

the old droidz ( drz2 ) will be sorted if soopy decides he is available again - just gotta luv these disappearances ... NOT! ...

ill be requesting cryptoid to pull down the old droidz block explorer - unless you all want it up for a little while longer ... its currently running off the official drz2 nodes at the moment - and not off its own blockchain - due to the blockchain issues we have had ... so fairglu and i had to organize api access to these nodes so that cryptoid could continue servicing the drz2 blockchain ... but as you can see - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/ - the blockchain is at a standstill because soopy has NOT staked the wallet in DAYS ... again! ...

when soopy comes back - he will process the rest of the swaps - and if anyone has actually followed the procedure - then the swapped coins 'should' have hit the blockchain and the transactions will be processed as soon as the drz2 blockchain moves ... but once again - that is completely dependent on soopy staking the large wallet of drz2 ...

what needs to be determined now are two things ...

1 - the closure and cessation of the drz2 blockchain and network when its ALL completed and the procedure of such ...
2 - the excess coins that remain in the new drz3 wallet and what needs to be done with them ...

my advice ...

1 - that is as simple as putting ALL the coins back into ONE wallet - and destroying the coins ...
2 - a little more complicated but i will stick what i suggested a while back ... keep the coins in a wallet specifically as the 'droidzfund' and use the coins accordingly - with ONE of the dev team to have full secure control over the wallet ... im voting for greedyjohn to secure that wallet and ONLY release funds that the dev team ALL agree on ( along with votes from the community ) ... we have ALL worked hard and long and have done what needs to be done to complete this - so we are ALL entitled to some remuneration for the work we have put in ...

which brings me to the next point ... comments here seem to be directed completely to soopy ... with suggestions of a btc donation address for the work completed ... so am i not counted in this also? ... the entire infrastructure was based on the granite servers and the granite nodes and the granite infrastructure - which cost not only granite but me personally as well for this swap ... greedy john for his commitment to the ongoing processes and communications between soopy and i and the exchanges and other devs involved ( and even paying for the block explorer out of his own pocket ) - is he not to be remunerated for his efforts also? ...

come on guys - you all think soopy was the ONLY one in the 'dev team'? ... amazing! ...

well here is my suggestion - as im pretty upset about the comment ( and subsequent implication ) that soopy is the ONLY one that requires donations for the work that apparently ONLY he did ...

the droidzfund coins are to be divvied up into parts where a part is to be donated to soopy for all the fine dev work he has done ( which is the reason i asked here in the first place - to DEVELOP and NOT manage the wallets or funds as he is doing at the moment ) - and some to go to greedyjohn and i for the parts WE have played as a TEAM in this ... the rest to be kept for the development and future of droidz ...

once again - i would like to vote greedyjohn as the holder of these funds - as he is secure and reliable and ALWAYS has the wallet staking and most of all trustworthy for the job ... soopy and i can continue to do what we do - by developing ( soopy ) and servicing and maintaining the network ( with a little bit of coding - chrysophylax ) ... thats what we do ...

these are MY views and not the views of the dev team itself ... i havent even discussed this with them yet - as soopy is not here - and i just needed to reply as soon as i read some of these comments so greedyjohn is not aware of my comments until he reads this ... some of the members of the community need to realize that its a TEAM effort here - not just ONE person ...

now to cleanup the mess that was drz2 ...

any comments are welcome ... and will be taken seriously ... and as you can all see - i have no issue speaking my mind - so please do the same ... an open and honest community is a good solid foundation for the coin ...

#crysx
I sent the rest of coins March 8,wait soopy come back and  process the rest of the swaps.I wait soopy come back for four day.I hope the rest of cons can swap.

A Z A R T (x17)   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR THE GAMBLING INDUSTRY
                                             A p p  Download   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Google Play | App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                   >>> BUY COINS <<<
         F o l l o w  us   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMDISCORDTWITTER
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:43:41 PM

soopy was online today:

Name:  soopy452000
Activity: 854
Position:  Legendary
Date Registered:  November 08, 2013, 04:02:09 AM
Last Active:  Today at 12:35:23 PM

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:48:25 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2016, 11:29:34 AM by drays

this has been painfully amusing . nearly over .
we'll all be staking masternodes before you know it Wink

I doubt that very much... I mean the bolded part, mostly Wink

... this space is not for rent ...
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 05:18:04 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm waiting for the Droidz-OLD network to move a bit to finish off the back swaps and close it once and for all. Smiley

Hope you guys are having an exiting Sunday.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
jin518

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:20:31 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm waiting for the Droidz-OLD network to move a bit to finish off the back swaps and close it once and for all. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hi,soopy,can i receive my rest of my coins 4days for swap?The old chain at 261359 for 4days,i hope i  you can open wallet that old chain can move it,thank you.

A p p  Download   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Google Play | App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                   >>> BUY COINS <<<
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 11:33:47 AM

Hi Guys,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Did you open the swap wallet for staking..? I suppose you did, but why the old chain not moving then..?

... this space is not for rent ...
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:52:17 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 10:09:31 AM by GREEDYJOHN

Lets be patient, lets give it a couple of days hours.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 10:08:47 AM

HURRAY, HURRAY, its a swappy swappy day!  Cheesy

DRZ-OLD block-chain moved today  Wink

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 10:55:27 AM

just finished chatting with soopy ... he reopened and resynced the wallet ...

so the drz2 chain moved - and now its stopped again ... which means wallet closed - and when we can hear back from him - 'may' also mean the swaps are all done ...

if thats the case - then great ... we can put all this drz2 stuff behind us - and get moving with the droidz ...

anyone have any issues? ... just put down here so we can direct it to the person responsible for it and can work it out ...

other that that - we will see how its all gone in the next few days ...

#crysx

jin518

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:50:45 PM

so the drz2 chain moved - and now its stopped again ... which means wallet closed - and when we can hear back from him - 'may' also mean the swaps are all done ...

if thats the case - then great ... we can put all this drz2 stuff behind us - and get moving with the droidz ...

anyone have any issues? ... just put down here so we can direct it to the person responsible for it and can work it out ...

#crysx
Cool,the old chain moved,and just wait soopy sent us v3 coin.
Date: 2016/3/8 22:19
To: 657S8D2notFW6SpM2ydkrf7yi4iQRgg5bj
Debit: -115000.00 DRZ
Transaction fee: -0.0001 DRZ
Net amount: -115000.0001 DRZ
Transaction ID: 05ac7559fe8ca7aef5d1ff66da1ba93062457b712680f0bdbc6768fe52bf9520
Droidz-V3 Address:
2RCQq4ZVJb9LYJan5VnVwp3fTgcGCndoxV

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 01:14:49 PM

#crysx
Transaction ID: 05ac7559fe8ca7aef5d1ff66da1ba93062457b712680f0bdbc6768fe52bf9520
Droidz-V3 Address:

All back swaps have been complete. Smiley

You should have your coins on your DRZ-V3 wallet.

Working/Online Times

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
jin518

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:20:46 PM

#crysx
Droidz-V3 Address:

All back swaps have been complete. Smiley

You should have your coins on your DRZ-V3 wallet.

Thanks,soopy,I receive my coins,thanks a lot for your hard working!

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:05:36 PM

Name:  soopy452000
Activity: 854
Position:  Legendary
Date Registered:  November 08, 2013, 04:02:09 AM
Last Active:  Today at 06:53:57 PM

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 10:12:31 AM

Posting Balance Sheets and Breakdown today.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:06:20 PM

Are exchanges updated yet?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:59:55 PM

Are exchanges updated yet?
I sent PMs to both.

They need confirmation from DEV team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: