Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should we start a new thread with a clean op? ...
yes ...
no ...
dont care ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1  (Read 39822 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:54:16 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 12:34:03 AM by MrZ28s

I'm not sure if the masternode code is actually broken, but it sure is buggy. Someone tried to base it off DASH, but you need to have at minimum 3 masternodes running, and I don't believe it was remotely designed to handle people having a ton of coins.

I say we get rid of the DASH (DARK) code and try something different. Or fix it..  Grin
kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 03:27:02 AM

trading trading
when?

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 11:11:02 AM

I did a search in this thread for the word thanks, and you have been mentioned crysx.   Smiley

Cheer up, and continue your work on DRZ!

i do mate ...

i cheer up when i know whats coming with my own developments and the developments im about to bring out for granite and the chain works industries ecosystem ...

mentioned? ... hehehe ... i guess its has to be when soopy himself did it ...

eitherway - the infrastructure is STILL there - and STILL supporting the network - and im STILL paying for it all ...

so is all good ...

had you all been in my position with the development and stuff-around ive had - which a lot is hidden from the open community here - then you would think twice about how much input i have had here ...

but again - im still watching - with an occasional input ...

so whats happened so far these last few weeks? ... something? ... nothing? ...

im still reading the rest of the thread - as ive just come back from 12 solid days rebuilding thefarm for the mining system we will be implementing within the chain works industries ecosystem ... especially with granite ...

i mention a lot of this stuff now - as these were 'some' of the ideas to that were placed down as a future implementation for droidz and some of the 'plans' that were supposed to have been discussed ... but as usual - more important things have taken place for everyone else - and im here holding my - well - breath ... droidz would have been adopted and integrated into what is being built with the cwi infrastructure - but so far not one thing has been discussed nor been put across my desk to see - with ANY commitment whatsoever for development from anyone else ...

so i still sit and watch this coin and network go to hell - after all the work that we did for the backend and development go to hell with it ...

anyway ... onwards and upwards guys ... isnt that the spirit? ...

still reading and catching up ...

:| ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
xlameee

Activity: 40
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:38:58 PM

Hi there

I just found out that this coin is still alive

Any instructions for those who haven transfer their coins from v2 to v3 ?

Thank you
crysx

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 01:51:20 AM

Hi there

I just found out that this coin is still alive

Any instructions for those who haven transfer their coins from v2 to v3 ?

Thank you

it was started and finalized a while back mate - and no more will be swapped if you have missed the deadline ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
xlameee

Activity: 40
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:09:45 AM

so my coins gone?
MrZ28s

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:22:51 PM

Unfortunately, yes...
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:02:53 PM

Its pretty silent over here.. Smiley

So the status of the 'team' is:

greedyjohn - waiting

soopy - sleeping

crysx - pissedoff

Note - the order of the people above has nothing to do with their importance... its just random, crysx, just random  Grin

To be honest, I see just one person in the 'team' now - it is crysx. Unfortunately looks like he cannot bring the other members together. I wonder where is the huge chunk of DRZ went..? (I mean the amount left from the swap). It was supposed to be distributed amount the team. No transparency here. What has happened to those millions?

And the masternode code is still broken, nobody seems to care. I can easily fix that (if I find the code I modified few months ago), but a fork may be needed, plus a willingness from the 'team' to accept the change into Github (as I have no access to that). Not sure why devs (soopy or crysx) do not want to make that quick fix themselves, so we at least have MN working properly)...

BTW, related to the question on the MN amount - is not 10000, it is 25000, as one could see here: https://github.com/DroidzDevTeam/Droidz-V3/blob/38038ee6493653e7277a51ed3496ea8536bd5e81/src/main.h#L98.

... this space is not for rent ...
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:12:55 AM

C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

2016-07-19 14:35:42 C-CEX support
Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

http://imgur.com/a/EA1bK

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

If any of you have withdrawn from c-cex recently, check your transaction, and see if it came from a wallet that was staking.
I will be posting this in every PoS coin thread that is listed on c-cex.

Good luck with your coin. Maybe without c-cex dumping their stakes, there could be less sell pressure.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:20:56 AM

Its pretty silent over here.. Smiley

So the status of the 'team' is:

greedyjohn - waiting

soopy - sleeping

crysx - pissedoff

Note - the order of the people above has nothing to do with their importance... its just random, crysx, just random  Grin

To be honest, I see just one person in the 'team' now - it is crysx. Unfortunately looks like he cannot bring the other members together. I wonder where is the huge chunk of DRZ went..? (I mean the amount left from the swap). It was supposed to be distributed amount the team. No transparency here. What has happened to those millions?

And the masternode code is still broken, nobody seems to care. I can easily fix that (if I find the code I modified few months ago), but a fork may be needed, plus a willingness from the 'team' to accept the change into Github (as I have no access to that). Not sure why devs (soopy or crysx) do not want to make that quick fix themselves, so we at least have MN working properly)...

BTW, related to the question on the MN amount - is not 10000, it is 25000, as one could see here: https://github.com/DroidzDevTeam/Droidz-V3/blob/38038ee6493653e7277a51ed3496ea8536bd5e81/src/main.h#L98.

That was funny  Cheesy

JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:19:01 PM

Funny but it is not far from truth. Wink
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:49:54 PM

It is the truth  Embarrassed

crysx

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 03:48:07 AM

It is the truth  Embarrassed

yup - ill second that ...

though im not that old and wrinkled - and not female Wink ...

ill be back online in full swing soon - and cwi will have a lot to get done very shortly ...

#crysx

MrZ28s

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:27:22 PM

C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

If any of you have withdrawn from c-cex recently, check your transaction, and see if it came from a wallet that was staking.

Good luck with your coin. Maybe without c-cex dumping their stakes, there could be less sell pressure.

Total up all the coins they staked.. 50,000?
They earned a max of $15. Oh no!!!
I'm shocked DRZ isn't on the chopping block from C-Cex. There has been no volume in a long time.
I say if they are going to keep the wallet on there,  let them stake.
Yobit should be the real concern.  1.5 million coins that nobody can touch after repeated tickets? That's more of a scam.

The block explorer/node hosting by CryptoID is going to expire in 9 days. I would totally send them .1 BTC if I knew work would continue on this coin.

I had asked soopy if I could buy access to the OP to clean it up, along with access to the 1.4 million coins he has that aren't staking.  I've gotten no response.  Undecided
crysx

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 09:37:48 AM

I'm shocked DRZ isn't on the chopping block from C-Cex. There has been no volume in a long time.
Yobit should be the real concern.  1.5 million coins that nobody can touch after repeated tickets? That's more of a scam.

The block explorer/node hosting by CryptoID is going to expire in 9 days. I would totally send them .1 BTC if I knew work would continue on this coin.

I had asked soopy if I could buy access to the OP to clean it up, along with access to the 1.4 million coins he has that aren't staking.  I've gotten no response.  Undecided

coins coins coins ...

im catching up on many many things right this minute - including reading up on all the threads ive missed ... as im in full time contract for three months - unless it becomes fulltime permanent work ...

when i settle in the next few weeks - i will look into a lot of things ...

i also have access to the op - but the details need to be found ...

soopy and i went all in on this - and now the 'usual' has happened all over again ... its not good guys ...

which is the MAIN reason i dont keep at this with drz ... there are many other reasons stated earlier in the thread also - apart from the fact that i have thebusiness ( cwi ) and the projects ( grn ozc and others ) that are now under cwi - that i have to work on and contend with ...

yobit are renowned for NOT doing anything quickly ... always have been - always will be - unless they can pocket a lot of btc from it ... thats when they run with it ... pity - as its actually a nice working exchange ...

anyway - back to catching up for me ... ill be online this weekend until monday ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:00:44 PM

I have paid for extension of DROIDZ block explorer here:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz/#!crypto

MrZ28s

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:31:46 AM

coins coins coins ...

im catching up on many many things right this minute - including reading up on all the threads ive missed ... as im in full time contract for three months - unless it becomes fulltime permanent work ...

soopy and i went all in on this - and now the 'usual' has happened all over again ... its not good guys ...

which is the MAIN reason i dont keep at this with drz ... there are many other reasons stated earlier in the thread also - apart from the fact that i have thebusiness ( cwi ) and the projects ( grn ozc and others ) that are now under cwi - that i have to work on and contend with ...

yobit are renowned for NOT doing anything quickly ... always have been - always will be - unless they can pocket a lot of btc from it ... thats when they run with it ... pity - as its actually a nice working exchange ...

anyway - back to catching up for me ... ill be online this weekend until monday ...

#crysx

I'm sorry to hear that you guys went "all in" on this, and then just stopped.  Soopy released a wallet update, and nobody is using it.  Bummer!

What is the 'usual' you speak of? I'm just curious..

Thank you John for contributing to the explorer/node extension. PM me your BTC addy, and I'll send ya 1/2.

I have faith that this coin can continue!  Smiley
crysx

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 06:40:56 AM

coins coins coins ...

#crysx

I'm sorry to hear that you guys went "all in" on this, and then just stopped.  Soopy released a wallet update, and nobody is using it.  Bummer!

What is the 'usual' you speak of? I'm just curious..

Thank you John for contributing to the explorer/node extension. PM me your BTC addy, and I'll send ya 1/2.

I have faith that this coin can continue!  Smiley

the usual as in - work gets done - then soopy disappears for extended periods ... as usual ...

this means that soopy is a very good dev - just unreliable - which is why i no longer work with him on the granite project ( and now cwi ) and have taken on a different dev with a different goal ... there is no doubt of soppys abilities - but reliability for me is JUST AS important as skillset ... another reason why when i look for someone that wants to join theteam - they are the two attributes i look for most ...

1 - they can DO what they say they can ...
2 - the are reliable and DELIVER what they say they can do in a reasonable time ...

there are other points - but this is not an interview process ...

greedyjohn - tanx ... but had i full control and ownership of the project ( i will never do wrong by soopy - unless he wants out ) - all this would be under cwi and no one here would have to pay for any of the expenses of thisi project ...

as it stands - i dont - and its not 'our' project ... it seems all along its been 'soopys project' ...

i actually miss working with him - but dont miss the frustration of the endless wait for things to get done ...

apologies if i sound 'granny meme' like again - but thats pretty much it ...

currently working on thefarm again - as i only have evenings and weekends available to me now that ive taken the three month contract on ...

#crysx

MrZ28s

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:46:44 AM

So eventually can we get your dev to help this coin out instead of having to rely on just one person?  I mean it is all open source stuff, so where one person leaves off, another person can pick up, right?
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:32:33 PM

Thanks god we have exchanges that don't delist inactive coins, this way we still have chances for return.
 Else if Bittrex becomes model for business.. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: