Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should we start a new thread with a clean op? ...
yes ...
no ...
dont care ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1  (Read 39821 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gentamicin

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:36:49 PM

i talked to soopy, he has plans for droidz, its just the time factor
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:31:58 AM

i talked to soopy, he has plans for droidz, its just the time factor
Do you mean that he has plans, but does not have time for Droidz?

bitcoteca

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:20:08 PM

all the best here
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:54:45 PM

I hope that you are willing to contact soopy for Droidz?

His last comment was with POTCOIN here:

Been following POT for awhile, looking forward to help in anyway I can for the community.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:29:54 PM

We all must admit there is nothing here.
Nobody is interested and no development.
Coins are trapped at Yobit.
 Good try but this is cold and dead coin.
I'm disappointed. Angry
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 06:46:52 PM

It was worth a shot but id imagine yobit will delist DRZ soon. I cant see any possibility of clawing back anything from this now. Unfortunately crypto will always be a prime spot for executing scams.

jojotequila11

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:09:43 AM

i can't waiting for trade it
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 07:21:32 AM

what would the community like to see happen here? ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:31:15 PM

#crysx
We want YOBIT to have an up-to-date wallet, so that people can move their coins.

Next, we want soopy to return, or we want any DEV , if possible.

crysx

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 03:26:00 AM

#crysx
We want YOBIT to have an up-to-date wallet, so that people can move their coins.

ok ...

thats not the answer i am happy with ...

im out ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:02:36 AM

#crysx

ok ...

im out ...

#crysx
What answer do you want to hear?

Do you want me to say NO MORE SOOPY?  Grin  Grin  Grin

crysx

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 12:32:17 PM

#crysx

ok ...

im out ...

#crysx
What answer do you want to hear?

Do you want me to say NO MORE SOOPY?  Grin  Grin  Grin

no - not that at all ...

a good plan of attack would be a good start ...

a REAL way of making things happen - with an infrastructure and methodology that WILL bring results ...

so many people crying out wanting soopy 'back' ... really? ...

was he the only one? ... hehehe - how easily people forget ...

in any case - what i meant was that if the community is just wishing for a dev that deserts almost anything he touches - is what the project requires to be a success - then im out ...

simple ...

soopy and i worked together quite well - WHEN he shows up and works ... once in every blue moon - or when his other projects or life doesnt get in the way ...

BUT - the reliability factor with soopy is so low - i couldnt keep him on our team ... and he continues to focus on his other projects ( seen him around nav lately? ) that anything else isnt worth the time of day ...

so good luck with anything happening here - if that sort of reliability is what the community is after ...

if this were a cwi project - we would be talking in a very different manner about very different things ...

#crysx

MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:07:27 PM

Takeover!  Grin
crysx

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 07:38:35 AM

Takeover!  Grin

we have ...

soopy and i STILL have the passwords and keys to all the components of the system ( unless soopy has changed them without notifying me - though i highly doubt he would do such a sly thing ) ... this thread - the git - the code ...

its just that soopy is the one with the backing - where i have heard not ONE argument for support for my team and i - cwi ...

i said soopy was unreliable - NOT that he is a bad person ... soopy is one of the nicest guys i have ever met ... BUT - his reliability factor is almost ZERO ... he knows this - as he has let theteam down many times over ... which is WHY i wont work with him any longer ... NOT because of any other reason ...

soopy is still kept in high regard with me - as a person and competent dev WHEN he wants to work ... but i refuse to work with unreliable people that SAY they will do - and DONT ...

hence - this is where i stand ... and 'theteam' back my decision also ...

the community really NEEDS to remember who brought this coin back ... it wasnt soopy alone ...

ill look for the passwords and keys soon - too much on at the moment ... when i find them - ill see if they all still work ...

#crysx

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 07:48:09 AM

Takeover!  Grin

we have ...

soopy and i STILL have the passwords and keys to all the components of the system ( unless soopy has changed them without notifying me - though i highly doubt he would do such a sly thing ) ... this thread - the git - the code ...

its just that soopy is the one with the backing - where i have heard not ONE argument for support for my team and i - cwi ...

i said soopy was unreliable - NOT that he is a bad person ... soopy is one of the nicest guys i have ever met ... BUT - his reliability factor is almost ZERO ... he knows this - as he has let theteam down many times over ... which is WHY i wont work with him any longer ... NOT because of any other reason ...

soopy is still kept in high regard with me - as a person and competent dev WHEN he wants to work ... but i refuse to work with unreliable people that SAY they will do - and DONT ...

the community really NEEDS to remember who brought this coin back ... it wasnt soopy alone ...

ill look for the passwords and keys soon - too much on at the moment ... when i find them - ill see if they all still work ...

#crysx

So what is it that would need to be done to get you to start developing this coin? All i know this far is every attempt to resurrect this coin has ended in disaster for one reason or another. Im sure almost everyone would be happy for you to continue developing droidz.

Im not sure even if the best coder can actually currently do anything with this coin but you would know better than me.

crysx

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 08:16:29 AM

Takeover!  Grin

we have ...

#crysx

So what is it that would need to be done to get you to start developing this coin? All i know this far is every attempt to resurrect this coin has ended in disaster for one reason or another. Im sure almost everyone would be happy for you to continue developing droidz.

Im not sure even if the best coder can actually currently do anything with this coin but you would know better than me.

no - i dont know any 'better' than you ...

if soopy stuck around on a REGULAR basis and kept developing and FOCUSED ( one his major weakpoints ) on the projects he assigns himself to - then it would be ok ... he is a good dev ...

BUT - as it stand - he doesnt and has let me down on our own projects many times over with granite ( grn ) ... so there is another dev - who is reliable - that is part of theteam now ...

the only catch is this ... soopy is still a part of this project - and unless he wants to remove himself from it - i will not lock him out of the thread or git or anything else without his knowledge AND request ... honor is crucial here - and i will not do that to soopy or any other person that i ( or cwi ) deal with ... its wrong to do so ...

what CAN be done is simple ...

if the consensus is that cwi take the project under its wing - then it will require a number of things to happen ... obviously this requires full authority over ALL components of the droidz system ... full control ... so that no other dev or community can interfere with it ...

IF theteam agree to take on another project on top of the ones we are currently working on - it will require a much work ond setup in the backend FIRST - before anything major is done on the wallet / daemon - just to support the current wallet and community ...

then a decision will be made whether it is a viable consideration to continue working on drz - or assimilate it into our flagship project ( granite ) ...

NONE of this can happen without community support ... simple ...

in the past pages - all i see is soopy soopy soopy ... soopy pops in for a minute - and you all lose your friggin minds ... he is here for ONE MINUTE - and then disappears for weeks and months ...

under cwi - this cannot and will not happen ... we cannot have ANYONE - let alone a core dev - disappear like that at the drop of hat ... no way ... not going to happen - not on my watch ...

so all in all - IF there is a community consensus -t hen we can have the consideration of taking the project under the wing of cwi ... only IF theteam agree that we should ... decisions will be based on the value - the use - the viability of doing such a thing ...

i can say this much though - the likely hood of furthering the coin is slim ... if anything is to be done - it will more than likely become assimilated into granite and the cwi network - which means that drz will be swapped and burned for granite ( grn ) ...

depending on what theteam decide will be the more beneficial approach - and whether the resources and time can be allocated ...

#crysx

MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:00:10 PM

So eventually can we get your dev to help this coin out instead of having to rely on just one person?  I mean it is all open source stuff, so where one person leaves off, another person can pick up, right?

I had a vote for you man...
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:35:46 PM

So eventually can we get your dev to help this coin out instead of having to rely on just one person?  I mean it is all open source stuff, so where one person leaves off, another person can pick up, right?

I had a vote for you man...
We need a reliable DEV to take over, even if YOU can do the job.

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:31:46 AM

This coin still has problems as i see, shame i got my hopes..
crysx

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 01:05:23 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 01:19:58 PM by crysx

This coin still has problems as i see, shame i got my hopes..

its all fixable mate ...

you of all people would know that wildduck - you have been a long term investor also ...

but if there is no community backing - why the hell should anyone do anything? ...

remember some of the largest holders here are only interested in a dump when its picked up and worked on ... unlike greedyjohn and i - and a few others ...

i still havent found the passwords as yet - im going through all the skype conversations that soopy and i had - and there is a LOT ... and my time is being prioritized to the full rebuild of the cwi backend ...

its not small ...

but all this talk about another takeover - and even greedyjohn mentioning that even 'you' ( ie - anyone ) doing another take over - shows me that there is little backing for my team and i ... you are all looking at a takeover - and a dev - and solid infrastructure - and a holder of droidz that is one of the largest in the network ... yet you dont see the one person here that is right under your nose ... which is WHY i said i was out - and no one has even attempted to work something out ... so can you understand WHY i have little interest in backing this community - when the community shows NO backing for cwi? ... even greedyjohn ...

ho hum ... its just the way it works doesnt it ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: