Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should we start a new thread with a clean op? ...
yes ...
no ...
dont care ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1  (Read 39823 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:17:34 PM

DRZ delist warning at CCEX!!!

kurniajim

Activity: 924

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 05:26:43 PM

I don't care
DRZ no update

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:26:42 PM

Again Angry. Not sure how it will survive this time...

On the positive side, anyone noticed the DRZ wallet is partly working? The deposits are not accessible, but withdrawal is allowed and the wallet is in sync with the chain!

... this space is not for rent ...
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:05:26 AM

I did notice that. I withdrew the coins I had on there, and never got them.. Ticket has been opened.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:20:07 AM

I did notice that. I withdrew the coins I had on there, and never got them.. Ticket has been opened.

Oops, so it doesn't actually work... Yobit as it is  Angry
When did it happen?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:41:42 AM

Oops, so it doesn't actually work... Yobit as it is  Angry
When did it happen?

YOBIT is far behind in the chain:

Wallet status: Online (25361 blocks)

YOBIT syncs at block 25361, while my wallet that is 2 days behind is at block 302116.

MrZ28s

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:17:39 AM

Sorry for the mis-communication, The coins I had on an exchange was at C-Cex. There was about 29k.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:24:17 AM

Sorry for the mis-communication, The coins I had on an exchange was at C-Cex. There was about 29k.

In that case your chances are way better. C-Cex support has always been very good, as to my experience.
As to Yobit, indeed their wallet looks to be on an old fork Sad. Add here zero support for customers.

MrZ28s

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:30:09 PM

Yeah, the coins on Yobit are gone.. They won't do anything with that wallet unless this coin takes off like a rocket, and they can find a way to profit from it.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:14:22 PM

https://c-cex.com/?p=drz-btc

Droidz [DRZ]

Marked for delisting

C-CEX.com  ‎@CryptoCurrEncyX 
The next batch of coins flagged for removal have been announced. The removal date is 01.02.2017. List available on front page and newsletter

arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:26:20 PM

Droidz [DRZ]

Marked for delisting

The next batch of coins flagged for removal have been announced. The removal date is 01.02.2017. List available on front page and newsletter

Yes and YobIt is useless, where else DRZ can be traded at the moment? What is the future of this project? Can someone take over this or something? Are there interested for this at all? My coins are traped on Yobit for a long time. We should talk about future if not this one surely going to drain.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:36:32 PM

Droidz [DRZ]

Marked for delisting

Yes and YobIt is useless, where else DRZ can be traded at the moment? What is the future of this project? Can someone take over this or something? Are there interested for this at all? My coins are traped on Yobit for a long time. We should talk about future if not this one surely going to drain.
A clever person can pick up a bargain at CCEX, on 31/01/2017, just before the delist.

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 06:25:47 AM

Droidz [DRZ]

Marked for delisting

C-CEX.com  ‎@CryptoCurrEncyX  

im considering what needs to be done in the coming weeks ...

delisting is one thing - killing the project is another ...

so lets decide where we can take this - and if we decide it will be adopted or assimilated into cwi - we will publish it here ...

i need to know what the community as a whole wants to see with the project - not just one or two people ... if it means i need to contact soopy for a full lockout - then ill do just that ...

let me know ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:47:04 PM

Droidz [DRZ]

Marked for delisting

so lets decide where we can take this - and if we decide it will be adopted or assimilated into cwi - we will publish it here ...

i need to know what the community as a whole wants to see with the project - not just one or two people ... if it means i need to contact soopy for a full lockout - then ill do just that ...

let me know ...

#crysx
Get KING SOOPY, if you can.

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 04:02:24 PM

Droidz [DRZ]

Marked for delisting

let me know ...

#crysx
Get KING SOOPY, if you can.

soopy is just not reliable enough to work on these projects ...

but in saying that - soopy has always been a good person - especially with my dealings with him - so i cannot just claim a full 'takeover' of the project without soopy saying something for or against ...

there will be ample time for soopy to respond - and ample time to make the necessary adjustments required to take full ownership ... next week - i will have have the keys / passwords to the thread and git and the necessary components to adopt droidz - if that is what the consensus will be ... if the community wishes for soopy to take the project in its entirety - there will be no harm done there either - and i / cwi will abandon any interest in the project itself ... there will also be no hard feelings toward anyone involved ... we have a few projects we need to work with currently anyway ...

soopy needs to get in touch with me on skype - and we will nut it out from there ... if nothing is said or done on his end - then ill accept that as a withdrawal of interest from him - and will concede to the decision and direction that the community wishes to take with this ...

if the project does become a cwi project - it will under the jurisdiction of cwi and will be under the scrutiny and direction that cwi is taking currently ...

lets see how this goes over the coming week or two ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:50:32 PM

DRZ is being supported by people that have MONEY:

arbitrage

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:53:05 PM

Can you propose your plans for this project so we can discuss and rethink. Who will be new team members and what new they can accomplish and for how much time. Just give us complete plan and what do you need for this takeover to be successfully done? Maybe others members also can join team if they can an know how to help?
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 04:15:55 AM

Can you propose your plans for this project so we can discuss and rethink. Who will be new team members and what new they can accomplish and for how much time. Just give us complete plan and what do you need for this takeover to be successfully done? Maybe others members also can join team if they can an know how to help?

im posting from this profile now ...

i finally got it back after all this time ... tanx to the mod cyrus - and all those that helped ...

there are many answers to your questions ...

these answers will come about when we finalize what is being done - and whether soopy is happy for us to make it completely ours ...

we at chainworks industries ( cwi ) have our 'theteam' which consists of a backend php / bot / web dev ( skaia ) - a core dev ( steven saxton ) - and an infrastructure / systems / lead ( me - chrsyophylax crysx ) ... we have our own coins ( of which granite is the flagship ) - and have the infrastructure ( which has been supporting the drz network since the original takeover with soopy ) and still have the keys / passwords ( which i have yet to find - but i will ) - as well as being heavily invested into drx from the beginning ...

i personally lost a LOT of faith in the project - soopy - and the community due to its insistence to have its 'saviour' soopy back in the game when it was 'us' ( not just soopy ) that brought this project back ... so i left it and watched and commented occasionally ... to my dismay - nothing changed ...

since my point has been proven with the 'reliability' of soopy - and his subsequent interest ( or lack thereof ) - im back with a few ideas that may just bring the project back to where it should be ...

if we do completely lock soopy out of the project - then it will be wholly cwi owned - and we will do what we believe is the best for the project ... but that doesnt mean the community is not involved - on the contrary ... advice - ideas - intelligent suggestions will ALWAYS be welcome and observed ... and if wise and for the benefit of the project - developed ...

let me know what you think ... and in the coming weeks - we will look at starting the lockdown - especially if i hear back from soopy himself on skype ...

currently - both soopy and i have the keys / passwords ... when i find them - ill test them and make sure they are all still fully functional ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:42:43 AM

im posting from this profile now ...

i finally got it back after all this time ... tanx to the mod cyrus - and all those that helped ...

there are many answers to your questions ...

these answers will come about when we finalize what is being done - and whether soopy is happy for us to make it completely ours ...

we at chainworks industries ( cwi ) have our 'theteam' which consists of a backend php / bot / web dev ( skaia ) - a core dev ( steven saxton ) - and an infrastructure / systems / lead ( me - chrsyophylax crysx ) ... we have our own coins ( of which granite is the flagship ) - and have the infrastructure ( which has been supporting the drz network since the original takeover with soopy ) and still have the keys / passwords ( which i have yet to find - but i will ) - as well as being heavily invested into drx from the beginning ...

i personally lost a LOT of faith in the project - soopy - and the community due to its insistence to have its 'saviour' soopy back in the game when it was 'us' ( not just soopy ) that brought this project back ... so i left it and watched and commented occasionally ... to my dismay - nothing changed ...

since my point has been proven with the 'reliability' of soopy - and his subsequent interest ( or lack thereof ) - im back with a few ideas that may just bring the project back to where it should be ...

if we do completely lock soopy out of the project - then it will be wholly cwi owned - and we will do what we believe is the best for the project ... but that doesnt mean the community is not involved - on the contrary ... advice - ideas - intelligent suggestions will ALWAYS be welcome and observed ... and if wise and for the benefit of the project - developed ...

let me know what you think ... and in the coming weeks - we will look at starting the lockdown - especially if i hear back from soopy himself on skype ...

currently - both soopy and i have the keys / passwords ... when i find them - ill test them and make sure they are all still fully functional ...

#crysx
You are welcome to try your own method

arbitrage

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:17:16 PM

#chrysophylax
But for this you need and other members to accept new leadership. But please don't create new topic just continue here and update with Soopy confirmation here. Give us new or *old road map and lets go. I would like Soopy to stay but he is not around when it is needed.. We need active management. You have my support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: