Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Atheists Feel So Threatened  (Read 3163 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:07:56 PM

Atheists have almost never been pushed around by Christians. Rather, they have been invited, possibly scolded in a loving way, requested, enticed, and loved towards accepting and receiving eternal life for themselves.

Let's not mince words...

Christians try to push around everyone... the gays for example...

Christians try to force their religious beliefs on homosexuals... Christians tell them they will go to hell... tell them they can't get married... that's bullshit... who issues the marriage license?  The STATE not the church!  There are over 700 benefits that you are automatically granted by being married, such as shared property rights, and power of attorney when your spouse falls ill...

Christians think that if they are not allowed to hate homosexuals, that THEY are the ones being repressed... fuck that backwards ass logic... hypocritical idiots

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
McDonalds5 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:13:19 PM

Why most of atheists here on this forum feel so threatened that they have to attack against religious world view all the time?
Are they so insecure about their own world view? Why they are so scared?  Smiley

Atheists are neither threatened nor scared...

Atheists have been under attack from Christians since... well... forever...

Atheists are only now beginning to defend themselves against all the lies and slander that Christians have thrown at us throughout the centuries... It's self-defense

Atheists want to remove all the crazy laws that Christians have established in this country... like laws that allow you to murder your child in the name of religion (prayer in lieu of medical treatment)... homophobic laws... (previously slavery... look it up... Christians used the bible to support slavery!)... shall I bring up the witch-hunts (I live in the city where that happened)? 

Scared?  No... Tired of being pushed around?  Yes!

Atheists have almost never been pushed around by Christians. Rather, they have been invited, possibly scolded in a loving way, requested, enticed, and loved towards accepting and receiving eternal life for themselves.

They call an invitation to eternal life an attack against them. Well, it might be, since all atheists are asking for is death for themselves. Oh sure, they are so subtle about it, that they don't even recognize what they are doing most of the time.

Oh, well. Guess we'll simply have to let them have what they want. After all, even Jesus taught in ways that suggested to leave atheism, and other false religions, alone when their people were obstinately against eternal life. And He taught His disciples to shake the dust off their feet against unbelievers.

I mean. Who has time to live life? Certainly there are people out there who will accept eternal life when  invited. Allow those atheists to have the damnation they are asking for. Go after the people who will accept.

For you Christians who read this, remain strong in your faith. Read the Bible regularly, or listen to it on Bible tapes and CDs. That is where your faith comes from. The Holy Spirit works faith through His Word. Keep on keeping on. and find more people to reach with salvation when those you invite continually reject. We are a Brotherhood/Sisterhood aiming for the skies.

Cool

Thanks again brother, never heard an unwise word from you and God bless Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:14:16 PM

Let's not mince words...

Christians try to force their religious beliefs on homosexuals... Christians tell them they will go to hell... tell them they can't get married... that's bullshit... who issues the marriage license?  The STATE not the church!  There are over 700 benefits that you are automatically granted by being married, such as shared property rights, and power of attorney when your spouse falls ill...

Christians think that if they are not allowed to hate homosexuals, that THEY are the ones being repressed... fuck that backwards ass logic... hypocritical idiots

Poor little atheist. Here you are, pushing against the loving cajoling that Christians do to, hopefully, push you into eternal life. Oh well. You are asking for destruction. It won't be fun. But we are running out of time for you. There are so many others who will listen and receive eternal life in joy with us.

Christians, please, a moment of silence for this lost soul.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
McDonalds5 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:15:46 PM

Christians tell them they will go to hell...

They will if they don't accept Jesus Christ. That's the case with all of us.  Smiley
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 09:21:06 PM

Let's not mince words...

Poor little atheist. Here you are, pushing against the loving cajoling that Christians do to, hopefully, push you into eternal life. Oh well. You are asking for destruction. It won't be fun. But we are running out of time for you. There are so many others who will listen and receive eternal life in joy with us.

Cool

Just because you as a Christian do not want to kill or harm people does not mean other Christians feel the same way.   Some would gladly kill babies, and gays.  Based on the Bible.  This is what we are afraid you lunatics can do because of your fucking Bible.

Here is a quote of one of your Christian brothers from another thread:

What I have problem is with people who try to tell me black is white.

But you don't mind telling everyone else that black is white.

Just like this guy saying "It says flat" and then posting quotes that don't say anything like that.

You can keep telling yourself that black is white, but don't expect me to agree.

Fuck, you are not getting it.

Take the Psalm 137:9 verse as an example. 

Tell me when is it ok to smash babies against the rocks?

You are ignorant of the Bible, so I'll go easy on you, but

When is it ok to kill gays?
When is it ok to own other human being?
When is it ok to kill someone because they worked on Sabbath?

I really would like to know, how can you rationalize the above?

Forget the crazy shit on page one, the creation story.  I hope you don't believe world was created in 6 days.  I'm assuming all Christians rationalize that one as a metaphor. 

It is ok to smash babies against the rocks if they come from an adultery of your wife.

Yes, it is fully ok to kill gays.
It is ok to own other humans when they commited a sin, or if their race make that they suit to this usage.

I don't know about working on Sabbath, please give us the full quote and I'll be able to help you understand the Truth Smiley.

So it's ok to kill a child if your wife cheated on you? Like it's the fault of the baby?
You seem like a totally crazy pile of shit but please go on and bring wisdom on this, and try to see how it's possible for this to be true:
Isaiah 11:12
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)

Revelation 7:1
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)

Job 38:13
13 That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? (KJV)

Jeremiah 16:19
19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. (KJV)

Daniel 4:11
11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ENDS OF ALL THE EARTH: (KJV)

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 09:22:42 PM

They will if they don't accept Jesus Christ. That's the case with all of us.  Smiley

So it is just like Islam then, "Submit or die"?

McDonalds5 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:26:48 PM

Just because you as a Christian do not want to kill or harm people does not mean other Christians feel the same way. 

All violence and hate is from the devil.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:29:02 PM

Let's not mince words...

Cool

Just because you as a Christian do not want to kill or harm people does not mean other Christians feel the same way.   Some would gladly kill babies, and gays.  Based on the Bible.  This is what we are afraid you lunatics can do because of your fucking Bible.

Just like this guy saying "It says flat" and then posting quotes that don't say anything like that.

You can keep telling yourself that black is white, but don't expect me to agree.

Forget the crazy shit on page one, the creation story.  I hope you don't believe world was created in 6 days.  I'm assuming all Christians rationalize that one as a metaphor. 

It is ok to smash babies against the rocks if they come from an adultery of your wife.

It is ok to own other humans when they commited a sin, or if their race make that they suit to this usage.

I don't know about working on Sabbath, please give us the full quote and I'll be able to help you understand the Truth Smiley.

So it's ok to kill a child if your wife cheated on you? Like it's the fault of the baby?
You seem like a totally crazy pile of shit but please go on and bring wisdom on this, and try to see how it's possible for this to be true:
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)

1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)

13 That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? (KJV)

19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. (KJV)

11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ENDS OF ALL THE EARTH: (KJV)

There aren't any Christians in the Old testament. There aren't any marching orders for Christians in the Old Testament. For Christians, the only thing the Old Testament is for, is to show them the moral laws, and to teach them How Jesus Christ was predicted from the beginning times.

Atheists, on the other hand, don't have any moral law guidelines. That's why atheists have done by far the most killing and torture of all people against other people - Stalin, Hitler (who faked his Christianity for political purposes), Mao, etc., etc.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
McDonalds5 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:29:36 PM

God doesn't want you to die but have an eternal life  Smiley
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 09:31:07 PM

So why did he made me an Atheist and wants me to die and go to hell...

Just don't say he works in mysterious ways....

McDonalds5 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:35:03 PM

He didn't make you an atheist, He did you to be an Image of God. To be loved by Him and have an eternal life with him. Devil made atheism-ideology because he doesn't want you to be loved and saved  Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:35:41 PM

The difference is, according to the words of their holy books, submit to violence if you are a Muslim, but submit to peace and eternal life in joy if you are a Christian.

Nobody can force anyone else to submit. All submitting is a truce for political reasons, even if the political reason is to remain alive for one more day. Jesus didn't submit to the politics of the Jews, and He died at their hands. But, His Father raised Him to life on the third day, because death didn't have enough strength to hold him.

Now, Jesus (Who is alive in Heaven) offers you eternal life, as well. Come take hold of Jesus salvation, and live in eternal joy with us... please, for your own good.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 09:35:50 PM

Let's not mince words...

Cool

There aren't any Christians in the Old testament. There aren't any marching orders for Christians in the Old Testament. For Christians, the only thing the Old Testament is for, is to show them the moral laws, and to teach them How Jesus Christ was predicted from the beginning times.

Atheists, on the other hand, don't have any moral law guidelines. That's why atheists have done by far the most killing and torture of all people against other people - Stalin, Hitler (who faked his Christianity for political purposes), Mao, etc., etc.

Cool

BADecker,  

I'm talking about Christian members (Losvienleg)on this forum who read your fucking Bible and would gladly kill gays or babies or own slaves.  Your Bible is evil and your religion is evil.

Just don't tell me that people are evil and your religion is not.  Your religious dogma is an evil ideology.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:37:55 PM

Are you being forced to post in this forum? No. Are you being forced to even read the things in this forum? No. In the same way, you are not being forced to be an atheist. It is your own choice.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 09:39:25 PM

He didn't make you an atheist, He did you to be an Image of God. To be loved by Him and have an eternal life with him. Devil made atheism-ideology because he doesn't want you to be loved and saved  Smiley

You are going on the wall.

I'm an Atheist, and God made me in his image, so the God is an Atheist.  Shit, he has some confidence issues, he does not believe he exist himself.  You guys are nuts.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:40:25 PM

Let's not mince words...

Cool

Cool

BADecker,  

I'm talking about Christian members (Losvienleg)on this forum who read your fucking Bible and would gladly kill gays or babies or own slaves.  Your Bible is evil and your religion is evil.

Just don't tell me that people are evil and your religion is not.  Your religious dogma is an evil ideology.

There are false Christians who make mistakes, like killing. There are even real Christians who make these kinds of mistakes. But by your language in your post I am quoting here, you are showing that, for your class of person, you would do the same or worse than any Christian who makes a mistake.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 09:41:02 PM

Are you being forced to post in this forum? No. Are you being forced to even read the things in this forum? No. In the same way, you are not being forced to be an atheist. It is your own choice.

Cool

Unlike you, I actually care about other people and I care about the truth.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:43:22 PM

You are going on the wall.

I'm an Atheist, and God made me in his image, so the God is an Atheist.  Shit, he has some confidence issues, he does not believe he exist himself.  You guys are nuts.

You are being shown by at least two of us here that you can change if you want. Perhaps you will, someday. But if you don't, it's because you ignored our invitation, voluntarily and willingly.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:44:26 PM

Cool

Unlike you, I actually care about other people and I care about the truth.

You would tell this lie, of course. It's your way.    Cool

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:45:17 PM

God says gays are an abomination and you are commanded to murder them!

If you disobey God... are you truly a Christian?

But, if you follow God's command... you will surely be sent to prison, because God was wrong about homosexuality, and constantly contradicts himself over whether murder is right or wrong...

Fortunately, in the US at least, we have a system of laws which have nothing to do with religion...

This is a land where, if you murder a homosexual, you will not pass go and collect $200, but instead go directly to jail
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: