Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinURL sold to the new owner  (Read 19818 times)
roparker2014

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:39:40 PM

Does anyone have suggestions for alternatives? Need to be able to operate in Bitcoin and post links to Twitter.

Are you asking for an url shortener that pays bitcoin?

There's this...

Ref link: http://adfoc.us/?refid=246483 Cheesy

Non ref link: http://adfoc.us Embarrassed

Do you know if links using that service are blocked by Twitter? (as they block adf.ly and several others).
I had read online that coinURL was blocked, but I've never had a problem posting their links to my Twitter accounts.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:47:12 PM

Hmmm.... well I don't know if twitter will block them,

but under further reading it's against adfoc.us terms and conditions...

http://adfoc.us/terms

#21 Do not send traffic from Twitter / Facebook
roparker2014

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:53:55 PM

ah ok.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 03:04:06 PM

Still not possible to withdraw my funds. And i dont believe in these "AML regulations". This is the only website claiming this has to be done because of those regulations.

Guess the old owner took out all the bitcoins when he sold the website claiming that deposited coins could be used for advertising anyway only.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ryukamiho

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:12:02 PM

i gave up when i saw the minimum to remove is 0.01

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
greenpips

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:40:40 AM

Sorry I was a new member, balance 0 BTC but earnings today 0.00022709 BTC, what does it mean Smiley Thanks
mindfulmojo

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:48:01 AM

Still not possible to withdraw my funds. And i dont believe in these "AML regulations". This is the only website claiming this has to be done because of those regulations.

Guess the old owner took out all the bitcoins when he sold the website claiming that deposited coins could be used for advertising anyway only.

What are you talking about? You deposited and you want to withdraw?

Against their policy... For whatever reason...

I've never had a problem withdrawing earnings... http://bitcoinwork.info/bitcoin-payment-proof.html#coinurl

Sorry I was a new member, balance 0 BTC but earnings today 0.00022709 BTC, what does it mean Smiley Thanks

"Please, pay attention that your REAL earnings depend on traffic quality!!!"

It means your clicks are in pending until they judged for quality...  Wink
greenpips

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:10:23 AM

I've never had a problem withdrawing earnings... http://bitcoinwork.info/bitcoin-payment-proof.html#coinurl

"Please, pay attention that your REAL earnings depend on traffic quality!!!"

It means your clicks are in pending until they judged for quality...  Wink

thanks for helping me get the answer  Cheesy
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 07:41:28 AM

The german translation of CoinURL sounds like it was done using Google Translate.

By the way: I think you could get more advertisers if you provide non-bitcoin payment options too (maybe bitcoin-friendly companies like OKPay, Neteller)

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 11:42:41 AM

Yes, i deposited coins some time ago and did some advertising. Didnt work out so i wanted to withdraw. That did not work. The new owner wrote that he wants to try making that possible. I have 0.02BTC in there. Its not so much but still... i dont like it laying there because of some AML-Regulation this site seems to be the only one that feels obliged to follow. Is it because of some money laundering rules? It doesnt make sense if i upload it and i want to withdraw it again. So i wonder what this was about.

mindfulmojo

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:00:08 PM

Yes, i deposited coins some time ago and did some advertising. Didnt work out so i wanted to withdraw. That did not work. The new owner wrote that he wants to try making that possible. I have 0.02BTC in there. Its not so much but still... i dont like it laying there because of some AML-Regulation this site seems to be the only one that feels obliged to follow. Is it because of some money laundering rules? It doesnt make sense if i upload it and i want to withdraw it again. So i wonder what this was about.

I'm not sure how their wallet works, maybe they are concerned people would use it as a bitcoin mixer or just as a wallet.. Huh

They have advertising vouchers you can purchase and then resell, I've never used it, but that looks like your best bet.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 09:35:55 PM

I'm not sure how their wallet works, maybe they are concerned people would use it as a bitcoin mixer or just as a wallet.. Huh

They have advertising vouchers you can purchase and then resell, I've never used it, but that looks like your best bet.

Thanks for the heads up but for some reason i cant buy a voucher. It says i have "Funds available: 0.00002000 BTC" but when im at the withdraw section then it shows "Available: 0.02453000 BTC"

Dont know whats the problem there. If the owner created that so that he dont need to pay out coins then i dont see the problem.

bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:08:52 PM

Wow, I completely forgot about this website.
I haven't used it in ages!
I've just checked my balance and I have 0.0001 BTC and I can't withdraw it...lol
I guess I'll just donate it back to the site.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 10:13:17 PM

Wow, I completely forgot about this website.
I haven't used it in ages!
I've just checked my balance and I have 0.0001 BTC and I can't withdraw it...lol
I guess I'll just donate it back to the site.

I guess you cant donate it because the (previous) owner already donated it to himself. Smiley

I think its really the only project where the owner thought its a good idea to see deposits as his money and not as users money that could be demanded back. If it was the previous owner then i would never had bought such a website.

roparker2014

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:59:45 AM

Well I've just moved all of my links over to a competing network, after trying to get an answer from the owner for why my earnings are like 10% of what the site stats say they should be.
It's a shame because I liked the service and never had a problem withdrawing. It just wasn't paying me anything like what my 1,000 good quality clicks every day should have earned me.

I actually get about the same payout on my new network as I did on coinURL, so I'm not making any more money - but at least now it is in line with what the site tells me I should be earning, and I can build it from there - I deliberately haven't been building my network since I started noticing the deficits in payments.
nano-btc

Activity: 98

Faucet owner

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:30:17 AM

So what happend? Is it scam? I have few coinurl ads on my site..
roparker2014

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:45:21 AM

I don't believe it's a scam, I just think it doesn't work properly and they haven't bothered to fix it for a long time.
asztar7

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:04:39 AM

Well I've just moved all of my links over to a competing network, after trying to get an answer from the owner for why my earnings are like 10% of what the site stats say they should be.
It's a shame because I liked the service and never had a problem withdrawing. It just wasn't paying me anything like what my 1,000 good quality clicks every day should have earned me.

I actually get about the same payout on my new network as I did on coinURL, so I'm not making any more money - but at least now it is in line with what the site tells me I should be earning, and I can build it from there - I deliberately haven't been building my network since I started noticing the deficits in payments.
what is this new service?
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:49:11 AM

Not wole, just wcam to not let us withdrawal

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:14:58 PM

Coinurl works for me, i withrawed a few weeks ago from them and it worked fine.

I`m also using it to advertise and it delivers semi-high quality traffic,  or to put it in better words, above average traffic for the price I paid.

So i`m satisfied with them. It has one of the cheapest interstitial ads that i`ve seen in the entire bitcoin industry, and decent visitors aswell (althought a few countries have to be filtered, because many visitors from certain countries are bots)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: