Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinURL sold to the new owner  (Read 19814 times)
Cosme Fulanito

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:46:13 AM

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I see you all are in my same situation. For some days I have not received payment for clicks to my links. Send an e-mail to the support but got no answer. I hope they fix the site soon. It was my favorite.
Sorry for my bad English. :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:22:13 PM

I noticed some clicks are not being counted. For example, in my case, since 03:05 AM (GMT-3), there's no clicks, which is impossible, since I have many sites which generate clicks all day.

MC Lovin, some bug?

Yeah its all gone tits up over there upto around the first week of this mth, my clicks took up about 2 pages per day, now on the 14th of this month nothing was counted, and im down to around 5 clicks per day lol yet my site is growing and my UV's increasing, yet coinurl seem to has me going the opposite way.

And with a withdraw threshold of "Minimum amount is 0.01 BTC" I really woudnt suggest you bother considering they are only paying out between 0.00000095 and 0.00000150 you need a shit load of clicks to get anywhere near that infact around 10526 of them.

Cheers
Mark

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Cosme Fulanito

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:40:10 AM

This site is about to disappear?. Does not count clicks, not answering support. To my shame, I hope another shortener accept withdrawals BTC
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:44:34 PM

This site is about to disappear?. Does not count clicks, not answering support. To my shame, I hope another shortener accept withdrawals BTC

I'm not ready to say coinurl is done yet... I only use it for banner ads though.

Here is another url shortener, I'm not sure if it pays or whatever, don't feel like testing it..lol

http://coin-ads.com/
mindfulmojo

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:48:08 PM

I'm not sure what is going on, or if it's still going on, with the link shortener...Huh

But my banner ad clicks appear to be counting just fine, and I just got paid again...Smiley
roparker2014

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:35:53 AM

I am still being massively underpaid, according to the stats on CoinURLs own site - it is telling me I am making several thousand clicks per day and earning in the region of 0.01 - 0.001 per day but the deposits to my account are showing at around 0.0001 per day. Have made several posts about this in other CoinURL threads on here, and even posted screen grabs showing my clicks, in the hope that admin might notice and get in touch to discuss it with me. Have contacted admin several times with support tickets but heard nothing back. Real shame as I love the service and should be making decent income from it, if they really were paying as advertised. Will give them one more week to get in touch, or I am moving all of my services over to another pay-per-click provider.

If you are hoping to make meaningful money I cannot recommend this service, it appears they pay out if you are making peanuts, or just a few Satoshi a day, but once you get successful at using the system, they don't keep up with the payments (and no I am not using click farming or anything which is against coinURL TOS).
zebroid

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:01:21 PM

Well coinurl.com down for me today, no ads being served and no access to URL Sad

Time to worry or just tech issue?
roparker2014

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:01:47 PM

Site appears to be working for me. No payment but I don't think it happens every single day anyway (occasionally they skip a day or so).
Following up my earlier post I should probably say here that the Admin replied to me in another thread, and is looking into my issue.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 03:38:54 PM

Still not possible to withdraw coins as an advertiser? Its not much for me but the explaination for this sounds stupid. Though i know it was brought in by previous owners. If it would be to protect against money laundering then this service could not allow anonymous deposits too. Simply because someone can turn advertising money into profit elsewhere. If he knows how.

Though maybe this service is dead anyway already since >120 days no post?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:42:31 AM

Still not possible to withdraw coins as an advertiser? Its not much for me but the explaination for this sounds stupid. Though i know it was brought in by previous owners. If it would be to protect against money laundering then this service could not allow anonymous deposits too. Simply because someone can turn advertising money into profit elsewhere. If he knows how.

I hate the minimum withdrawal of 0.01 BTC, too. Been at 0.008 for months because each click on a link is now around 8 satoshi...

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
IGrowBitcoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:32:58 AM

I hate the minimum withdrawal of 0.01 BTC, too. Been at 0.008 for months because each click on a link is now around 8 satoshi...

I might make another short url service that pays in bitcoin and I will pay allot more because I know how to make a nice profit from the traffic.

Keep an eye out for my announcement Wink
b-stock

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:08:46 PM

talk to me I stay at 0.009... Huh
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 12:18:55 PM

I might make another short url service that pays in bitcoin and I will pay allot more because I know how to make a nice profit from the traffic.

This would be MOST welcome news!

hbhomer

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:00:02 PM

almost too good to be true,when i see coinurl link I always close the site alltogether Smiley plan something less intrusive
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 03:24:47 PM

I think i know how you want to monetize the traffic. Im not sure if you will get many users with it. Or is it an accepted behaviour of link shorteners now?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:31:32 PM

...daaaaamn no ltc win for this case Sad

Sorry to dissapoint, but I will try integrate LTC into the mix!  I am a huge LTC supporter!!!

Sounds great

xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:10:02 PM

Is CoinUrl still working, i have pending clicks from February 12th that are not yet confirmed. FAQ says:

You will receive rewards for the clicks when the fraud detection analysis is complete. We perform it at least once every 24 hours. Newer accounts may experience delays in click approval initially. Even a week or more, we are analysing your traffic quality and your payments become more frequent later.

I already have some approved clicks, but i always need to send mail and ask for it, and last time i sent mail nothing changed, that was about 2 days ago
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:58:08 PM

yeah,clicks have been pending for weeks ,then 18 clicks were rejected
in terms of monetisation you would be better off publishing...well pretty much anything else
avoid

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
roparker2014

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:55:43 PM

Does anyone have suggestions for alternatives? Need to be able to operate in Bitcoin and post links to Twitter.
mindfulmojo

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:08:08 PM

Does anyone have suggestions for alternatives? Need to be able to operate in Bitcoin and post links to Twitter.

Are you asking for an url shortener that pays bitcoin?

There's this...

Ref link: http://adfoc.us/?refid=246483 Cheesy

Non ref link: http://adfoc.us Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: