Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao stands on same sex marriage  (Read 7864 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:28:24 PM

Get Educated About Homosexuality (Animated)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSQSx3OCrXQ
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:41:38 PM

Just wanna say that animation is evil hmm...
Cause you know it's whole not natural, and representing humans is representing God's creation which means you take yourself as a god and shit like that!
So it's not an argument for a zealot ^^

PARADICE.io

xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:48:45 PM

How would the fact to not using condom help?

Not using condom would only mean that you... Can't have safe sex?

It's important to not have sex with someone you don't hope to stay with until the end of your life?
Damn that's hard, how do you know you wanna stay with this person. Especially if you never had sex with this person, cause sex is 30% of the relationship ^^

That's the problem of our society. Sex is meant to procreate, and maybe have pleasure if you can, not to be a way of life ! If you're married with her/him, then you shouldn't be able to left him. Before, if you like this person, just wait until your wedding. Seriously, if you can't wait one year, that's problematic Undecided...

Oh YOU know what sex is meant for? And because it's the natural use of sex it's what should be used for?

And if I don't want children I shouldn't have sex? Damn that's a shame!
And if I don't want to get married?
And if I don't want to engage myself with someone but just want to get a good moment?

This depends of a lot of factors. If you're a man that want a good moment, then I don't see any problem, except if you're already married.
If you don't want to get married and stay with the same person, not that bad, but could be better.
You can have sex without having children, if you're with the correct person, if you want a good moment, or if you already have some children.

Whaou you get some precise criterias... And if I just want to have sex with a random girl I find attractive?

Nah you just jack off. Ah damn that's forbidden too! Well you just stop producing this natural secretion you evil!

Moloch

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:51:28 PM

Just wanna say that animation is evil hmm...
Cause you know it's whole not natural, and representing humans is representing God's creation which means you take yourself as a god and shit like that!
So it's not an argument for a zealot ^^

There is zero sex of any kind in that video... it just talks about common misconceptions about homosexuality

If you want to watch gay animal sex, perhaps this video is more what you are looking for:

Animal Homosexuality Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYdcvRe7ox8
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:19:51 AM

What happens when the horny aliens come to Earth! Does the bible plan for this event,because I need to know if I can have sex with a alien or have to say no at the bar. Think I would be very conflicted about this and want to plan for the future.

On a different note...If some one was attacked in a rape by a similar sex is that person that was attacked frowned on as well by god?
Imagine this would be relevant because it happens frequently enough. I honestly do not know the bibles take on rape,would be interested to see.

I tried reading the bible once and could not get past the begots,maybe I should try again. Thanks Manny you made me pick up a book,it was the bible or Fyodor Dostoyevsky. Let you know how I perceive it. Maybe I should start a blog on how I read the bible.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:23:15 AM

Here is the major issue I am having with the homosexuals. An average homosexual is not loyal to his partner, and on average he will have anywhere from 100 to 1,000 sexual partners. Even in countries where the homosexual marriage is legalized, the situation is the same. I am not saying that there are no heterosexuals with more than 100 sexual partners. But in heterosexual lifestyle, it is very very rare.
Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:25:42 AM

Here is the major issue I am having with the homosexuals. An average homosexual is not loyal to his partner, and on average he will have anywhere from 100 to 1,000 sexual partners. Even in countries where the homosexual marriage is legalized, the situation is the same. I am not saying that there are no heterosexuals with more than 100 sexual partners. But in heterosexual lifestyle, it is very very rare.

1) If they were allowed to get married they would not sleep around so much... That's just common sense...

B) Are you joking? Heterosexuals sleep around just as much... What is the number one reason for divorce?
Zeke2345

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:36:03 AM

Gay guys I am friends with are no where near batting thousand for sex partners. Think this is more a perception issue.
Media may be a issue here with how they show gays.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:40:28 AM

1) If they were allowed to get married they would not sleep around so much... That's just common sense...

I have posted evidence to the contrary. Even in states or countries where the same-sex marriage is legal, the homosexuals are likely to have more than 100 sexual partners (examples are France and California).

B) Are you joking? Heterosexuals sleep around just as much... What is the number one reason for divorce?

Among married heterosexuals, it is rare. Even if there are multiple sexual partners, it is likely to be 1 or 2 at the most.

Gay guys I am friends with are no where near batting thousand for sex partners. Think this is more a perception issue.

From Homosexualities: A Study of Diversity Among Men and Women by Alan P. Bell, Martin S. Weinberg.

83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexualities:_A_Study_of_Diversity_Among_Men_and_Women
Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:01:06 AM

I have posted evidence to the contrary. Even in states or countries where the same-sex marriage is legal, the homosexuals are likely to have more than 100 sexual partners (examples are France and California).

Among married heterosexuals, it is rare. Even if there are multiple sexual partners, it is likely to be 1 or 2 at the most.

From Homosexualities: A Study of Diversity Among Men and Women by Alan P. Bell, Martin S. Weinberg.

83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexualities:_A_Study_of_Diversity_Among_Men_and_Women

Arguably the best research on this subject is the General Social Survey (GSS) conducted annually since 1972 by University of Chicago researchers. For 37 years, they have asked a representative national sample about infidelity. The results have been consistent. Every year, 10 percent of spouses admit cheating--12 percent of men, 7 percent of women.

What does any of this have to do with Manny being an uneducated homophobic troglodyte?

Studies have shown that the more homophobic a person appears, the greater chance they are a closet homosexual... Would you like to keep going with your homophobic comments?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:28:51 AM

What does any of this have to do with Manny being an uneducated homophobic troglodyte?

Pacman is renowned for his performance in the ring. He might be uneducated, but that is not his fault. He had a very difficult childhood. As a kid, he had to cope with extreme poverty, and still he made it big. Have some respect for him.

Studies have shown that the more homophobic a person appears, the greater chance they are a closet homosexual... Would you like to keep going with your homophobic comments?

Try this trick somewhere else. If I was a homosexual, I would declare that and seek help from a psychiatrist. There is nothing to be ashamed of being a homosexual. It is just like schizophrenia and other mental diseases. Homosexuals need help, not ridicule.
Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:43:15 AM

Pacman is renowned for his performance in the ring. He might be uneducated, but that is not his fault. He had a very difficult childhood. As a kid, he had to cope with extreme poverty, and still he made it big. Have some respect for him.

Try this trick somewhere else. If I was a homosexual, I would declare that and seek help from a psychiatrist. There is nothing to be ashamed of being a homosexual. It is just like schizophrenia and other mental diseases. Homosexuals need help, not ridicule.

1) I'll respect him the day he starts respecting homosexuals

2) http://www.livescience.com/Study: Homophobes May Be Hidden Homosexuals

I was actually referring to Manny being the closet homosexual, but thanks for getting so defensive, now we know you are a fag too...

The first step is to admit you have a problem... nobody can help you if you can't be honest with yourself... whenever you are ready to come out of the closet, we will be here waiting for you
stiffbud (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:20:04 AM

There was actually a rumour that Manny once had gay relationships when he was just starting his career in Manila. Due to his poverty it was a gay man who gave him home and financial support when he has nowhere to go.  Undecided

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bonski

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:24:28 AM

There was actually a rumour that Manny once had gay relationships when he was just starting his career in Manila. Due to his poverty it was a gay man who gave him home and financial support when he has nowhere to go.  Undecided

Really? do you have proofs regarding this matters, If you can prove it please show it to us so we'll know if it's true. Manny grew in a poor family, but Manny did pursue his dream to be a boxer not knowing that he will be a champion with many belts. This is only a tip don't accuse someone if you don't have proof then better not to tell it.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:12:57 AM

I was actually referring to Manny being the closet homosexual, but thanks for getting so defensive, now we know you are a fag too...

If I was a fag, then I'd have told that openly. I am not 15-years old. If I have a mental disease, then I'll seek help rather than hiding it from everyone.

The first step is to admit you have a problem...

So you admit that it is a "problem" rather than way of living. Good.

whenever you are ready to come out of the closet, we will be here waiting for you

You can wait with lube and condoms for as long as you want. And I'll let you know when I convert to homosexuality.  Grin
Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:19:35 AM

I'm happy that the entire world is giving him shit for his comments...

https://news.yahoo.com/boxing-great-manny-pacquiao-refuses-back-down-gay-034216358--box.html

Philippine boxing great Manny Pacquiao doubled down Friday over gay slurs that have tarnished his reputation and cost him millions in endorsements, insisting God was on his side

An even more incendiary quote from the Bible was posted on his Instagram account early Thursday.

The quote read: "If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads".

The post was quickly deleted, but not before local media outlet ABS-CBN captured and published a screen shot.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/22/11091800/dave-bautista-skewers-manny-pacquiao-for-anti-gay-remarks

My opinion on that is he’s a fucking idiot. My mom happens to be a lesbian so I don’t fucking take that shit. I don’t think it’s funny

If anyone called my mother an animal I’d stick my foot in his ass.

He's making everyone in the Philippines look like a bunch of cavemen
stiffbud (OP)

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:40:44 AM

Really? do you have proofs regarding this matters, If you can prove it please show it to us so we'll know if it's true. Manny grew in a poor family, but Manny did pursue his dream to be a boxer not knowing that he will be a champion with many belts. This is only a tip don't accuse someone if you don't have proof then better not to tell it.
I said it was a "rumour". Di you read ewry words in my post? What I am trying to say is way back when he was just starting his career he took shelter and he was provided with help by those he called worse than animals. I admire Manny, really I do, he is one example that poverty is no a hindrance to achieve success. What I hate is lack of wide view in the issue to say such words.
Have you even thought of how the Pilipinos will react after what he has done? When he said those words, Manny lit a bomb that can case those homophobes even do much worse to the gay people in the Philippines. It could lead to more violence against the lgbt people. Have you read how those " Christians" pushes their words to gay people that how Manny was right tht eery gay people should die? Manny did a great damage man, just think of it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 07:34:37 AM

He didn't say he hates gay he only said he don't like marrying gays  Grin and i guess the homo he was with before is responsible enough that he didn't got HIV.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:45:06 AM

There was actually a rumour that Manny once had gay relationships when he was just starting his career in Manila. Due to his poverty it was a gay man who gave him home and financial support when he has nowhere to go.  Undecided

He didn't say he hates gay he only said he don't like marrying gays  Grin and i guess the homo he was with before is responsible enough that he didn't got HIV.

What makes you think Manny doesn't already have HIV?  Perhaps that's why he's acting so homophobic?

Charlie Sheen knew he had HIV years before he told anyone
http://www.washingtonblade.com/2015/11/17/charlie-sheen-admits-i-am-hiv-positive/
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:11:15 AM

How would the fact to not using condom help?

Not using condom would only mean that you... Can't have safe sex?

It's important to not have sex with someone you don't hope to stay with until the end of your life?
Damn that's hard, how do you know you wanna stay with this person. Especially if you never had sex with this person, cause sex is 30% of the relationship ^^

That's the problem of our society. Sex is meant to procreate, and maybe have pleasure if you can, not to be a way of life ! If you're married with her/him, then you shouldn't be able to left him. Before, if you like this person, just wait until your wedding. Seriously, if you can't wait one year, that's problematic Undecided...

Oh YOU know what sex is meant for? And because it's the natural use of sex it's what should be used for?

And if I don't want children I shouldn't have sex? Damn that's a shame!
And if I don't want to get married?
And if I don't want to engage myself with someone but just want to get a good moment?

This depends of a lot of factors. If you're a man that want a good moment, then I don't see any problem, except if you're already married.
If you don't want to get married and stay with the same person, not that bad, but could be better.
You can have sex without having children, if you're with the correct person, if you want a good moment, or if you already have some children.

Whaou you get some precise criterias... And if I just want to have sex with a random girl I find attractive?

Depends on your age, your situation, if she's virgin or not... I can't just throw my judgement after a single line, I need to know more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: