Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:24:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao stands on same sex marriage  (Read 7864 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:24:04 AM

He didn't say he hates gay he only said he don't like marrying gays  Grin and i guess the homo he was with before is responsible enough that he didn't got HIV.

If he had HIV, and if the infection is 5-6 years old, then he will not be healthy enough to take part in boxing championships. No matter how much ARV you give to him, he will not be able to compete against boxers such as Floyd Mayweather. But off course, if you are hell bent on defaming Pacquiao, then this is a good tactic. Reminds me of those guys who claim that Hitler exterminated the European Jews after getting infected with Syphilis from a Jewish sex worker.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:50:54 AM

How would the fact to not using condom help?

Not using condom would only mean that you... Can't have safe sex?

It's important to not have sex with someone you don't hope to stay with until the end of your life?
Damn that's hard, how do you know you wanna stay with this person. Especially if you never had sex with this person, cause sex is 30% of the relationship ^^

That's the problem of our society. Sex is meant to procreate, and maybe have pleasure if you can, not to be a way of life ! If you're married with her/him, then you shouldn't be able to left him. Before, if you like this person, just wait until your wedding. Seriously, if you can't wait one year, that's problematic Undecided...

Oh YOU know what sex is meant for? And because it's the natural use of sex it's what should be used for?

And if I don't want children I shouldn't have sex? Damn that's a shame!
And if I don't want to get married?
And if I don't want to engage myself with someone but just want to get a good moment?

This depends of a lot of factors. If you're a man that want a good moment, then I don't see any problem, except if you're already married.
If you don't want to get married and stay with the same person, not that bad, but could be better.
You can have sex without having children, if you're with the correct person, if you want a good moment, or if you already have some children.

Whaou you get some precise criterias... And if I just want to have sex with a random girl I find attractive?

Depends on your age, your situation, if she's virgin or not... I can't just throw my judgement after a single line, I need to know more.

And what about this statement: if we don't give a fuck about your judgement because we don't have the same, what should be done?
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:03:09 AM

It's important to not have sex with someone you don't hope to stay with until the end of your life?
Damn that's hard, how do you know you wanna stay with this person. Especially if you never had sex with this person, cause sex is 30% of the relationship ^^

That's the problem of our society. Sex is meant to procreate, and maybe have pleasure if you can, not to be a way of life ! If you're married with her/him, then you shouldn't be able to left him. Before, if you like this person, just wait until your wedding. Seriously, if you can't wait one year, that's problematic Undecided...

Oh YOU know what sex is meant for? And because it's the natural use of sex it's what should be used for?

And if I don't want to engage myself with someone but just want to get a good moment?

This depends of a lot of factors. If you're a man that want a good moment, then I don't see any problem, except if you're already married.
If you don't want to get married and stay with the same person, not that bad, but could be better.
You can have sex without having children, if you're with the correct person, if you want a good moment, or if you already have some children.

Whaou you get some precise criterias... And if I just want to have sex with a random girl I find attractive?

Depends on your age, your situation, if she's virgin or not... I can't just throw my judgement after a single line, I need to know more.

And what about this statement: if we don't give a fuck about your judgement because we don't have the same, what should be done?

Then close your eyes and pass by. I'm just giving some advices on how to conduct an healty life, but tha's up to you to follow it or not Roll Eyes...

gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:29:01 AM

Did you guys hear that Nike pulled out their sponsorship for him. But as if that threatened him. Underarmour readily gave him shoes and vouched for him.

This whole Manny fiasco came out of nowhere. And timing it's nearing national election in the Philippines. Is it just me or i think Manny played this one out pretty well, good endorsement. No such thing as bad advertising, doesn't it? Manny for Senator!
stiffbud (OP)

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:17:28 PM

Did you guys hear that Nike pulled out their sponsorship for him. But as if that threatened him. Underarmour readily gave him shoes and vouched for him.

This whole Manny fiasco came out of nowhere. And timing it's nearing national election in the Philippines. Is it just me or i think Manny played this one out pretty well, good endorsement. No such thing as bad advertising, doesn't it? Manny for Senator!

Yea. He did gain a lot of attention from the issue. Well there goes the Christians who will be voting Manny because he "keeps up with Gods words". I honetly don't thibk he is fit for the senate. Just what is he going to do in there. He is an athlete, not a politician.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:01:31 PM

I am not very sure whether a senate seat was in his mind when he spoke about the same-sex marriage. His comments seemed as if they were instantaneous. Still, I am not 100% sure about it. In the past we have seen renowned boxers making controversial comments and then jumping in to politics (Vitali Klitschko of Ukraine, for example).
xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:10:52 PM

Then close your eyes and pass by. I'm just giving some advices on how to conduct an healty life what I believe is an healthy life, but tha's up to you to follow it or not Roll Eyes...

I just corrected this for you Wink

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:57:03 PM

Then close your eyes and pass by. I'm just giving some advices on how to conduct an healty life, but tha's up to you to follow it or not Roll Eyes...

Then don't try to forbid the use of condoms, it'll only spread diseases and unwanted children.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:20:37 PM

Then don't try to forbid the use of condoms, it'll only spread diseases and unwanted children.

There's never enought children at Europeans children. If people just fuck with one other virgin people, then there won't have any problem to don't use condoms Roll Eyes...

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:53:14 PM

He didn't say he hates gay he only said he don't like marrying gays  Grin and i guess the homo he was with before is responsible enough that he didn't got HIV.

If he had HIV, and if the infection is 5-6 years old, then he will not be healthy enough to take part in boxing championships. No matter how much ARV you give to him, he will not be able to compete against boxers such as Floyd Mayweather. But off course, if you are hell bent on defaming Pacquiao, then this is a good tactic. Reminds me of those guys who claim that Hitler exterminated the European Jews after getting infected with Syphilis from a Jewish sex worker.

HIV can stay dormant for decades... not everyone with HIV gets sick immediately... do you know anything about HIV?  Magic Johnson played 32 games in the NBA... 5 years after he announced he had HIV

You also know nothing of Hitler... I don't know about this Syphilis claim (you might be confusing Hitler with Ben Franklin), but Hitler was most definitely addicted to methamphetamine... that's well documented and accounts for all his crazy behavior... do a little research there buddy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell

When Hitler was troubled with grogginess in the morning, Morell would inject him with a solution of water mixed with a substance from several small, gold-foiled packets, which he called "Vitamultin". Hitler would arise, refreshed and invigorated. Ernst-Günther Schenck, a physician of Himmler's SS, acquired one of the packets and had it tested in a laboratory. It was found to contain methamphetamine.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:05:44 PM

There's never enought children at Europeans children. If people just fuck with one other virgin people, then there won't have any problem to don't use condoms Roll Eyes...

There is far enough children! We're already too many on our planet!
And if you fuck only with virgins it means you gotta have one unique partner for your whole life... Which means you gotta be good in your choice AND NEVER CHANGE!
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:07:22 PM

He didn't say he hates gay he only said he don't like marrying gays  Grin and i guess the homo he was with before is responsible enough that he didn't got HIV.

HIV can stay dormant for decades... not everyone with HIV gets sick immediately... do you know anything about HIV?  Magic Johnson played 32 games in the NBA... 5 years after he announced he had HIV

You also know nothing of Hitler... I don't know about this Syphilis claim (you might be confusing Hitler with Ben Franklin), but Hitler was most definitely addicted to methamphetamine... that's well documented and accounts for all his crazy behavior... do a little research there buddy

When Hitler was troubled with grogginess in the morning, Morell would inject him with a solution of water mixed with a substance from several small, gold-foiled packets, which he called "Vitamultin". Hitler would arise, refreshed and invigorated. Ernst-Günther Schenck, a physician of Himmler's SS, acquired one of the packets and had it tested in a laboratory. It was found to contain methamphetamine.

This is something important! In Western countries young people tend to forget about HIV and sexual diseases! More and more young people don't use condoms because they feel like it's not useful! Whereas it's totally wrong they do need to use them! In last years number of infected HIV people stopped to decrease, I'm afraid they might even increase again in next years :-/
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:24:12 PM

This is something important! In Western countries young people tend to forget about HIV and sexual diseases! More and more young people don't use condoms because they feel like it's not useful! Whereas it's totally wrong they do need to use them! In last years number of infected HIV people stopped to decrease, I'm afraid they might even increase again in next years :-/

Earlier, the HIV was considered as a life-threatening medical condition without a cure. That is not the case now. With the invention of the anti-retrovirals, HIV is just another treatable infection, like tuberculosis or syphilis. Also, people are aware that the chances of catching the HIV infection from normal (vaginal) sexual intercourse with an HIV positive partner is very low (1 per 10,000).
Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:24:28 PM

Speaking of HIV and condoms... you can blame the entire AIDS epidemic in Africa on the Catholic church banning condoms... that's a fact
Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:25:51 PM

Earlier, the HIV was considered as a life-threatening medical condition without a cure. That is not the case now. With the invention of the anti-retrovirals, HIV is just another treatable infection, like tuberculosis or syphilis. Also, people are aware that the chances of catching the HIV infection from normal (vaginal) sexual intercourse with an HIV positive partner is very low (1 per 10,000).

Seriously?  You think you can fuck a woman with HIV and you only have a 1 in 10,000 chance of catching it?!?!?  GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Real Christians™ don't use condoms... God protects them from HIV (just ask those Catholics in Africa)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:08:36 PM

Seriously?  You think you can fuck a woman with HIV and you only have a 1 in 10,000 chance of catching it?!?!?  GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

I don't know why I need to post so much about HIV in a topic, which deals with Manny Pacquiao.  Angry

But still, I'll explain. As per the recent research it is not 1 per 10,000, but 4 per 10,000.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/policies/law/risk.html

Here is the Estimated Per-Act Probability of Acquiring HIV from an Infected Source, by Exposure Act:

Blood Transfusion - 9,250 per 10,000
Needle-sharing during injection drug use - 63 per 10,000
Receptive anal intercourse - 138 per 10,000
Insertive anal intercourse - 11 per 10,000
Receptive penile-vaginal intercourse - 8 per 10,000
Insertive penile-vaginal intercourse - 4 per 10,000
Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:11:12 PM

I don't know why I need to post so much about HIV in a topic, which deals with Manny Pacquiao.  Angry

But still, I'll explain. As per the recent research it is not 1 per 10,000, but 4 per 10,000.

Here is the Estimated Per-Act Probability of Acquiring HIV from an Infected Source, by Exposure Act:

Did you take into account that these people probably had sex with the infected person 100+ times, and only contracted HIV once?  Kinda skews those odds a bit... Maybe they contracted it on the first time, but kept having sex 100 more times, skewing the results?

Until recently, it was not even possible to test for HIV until 6+ months after contraction...

Even odds of 1:2500 as you claim, would scare the shit outta me... Adjust that by a factor of 100 and you have 1:25... fuck those odds

Do you also play Russian Roulette?
youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:37:08 PM

I don't know why I need to post so much about HIV in a topic, which deals with Manny Pacquiao.  Angry

Just curious, how can you get such stats?
I mean, for those stats to be correct it would mean that you'd have to take people without HIV and mate them once with somebody that have HIV then check them 6 months after to see if they  contracted HIV. It doesn't seem really ethical to me ^^

Anyway I wouldn't have guessed that odds are so low. In the broad imagination, it's more like "you got 98% chance to get infected if you fuck an infected".

PARADICE.io

youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:40:19 PM

Hmm... Seems like you're underestimating HIV a bit.
It's steal a completely lethal disease even with anti-retrovirals.
And it's not only lethal but also extremely heavy disease. For years you got numerous side effects due to treatment...
It's a bit like being cured for cancer, it's extremely difficult to endure such medication :-/

PARADICE.io

Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:46:30 PM

Didn't they already find a cure for HIV?

I heard the cure is money... lots and lots of money

That's how Magic Johnson got cured of his 20-year HIV infection... he kept throwing money at it, til the HIV had enough to retire and move to Florida
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: