Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB SSC Gaming ACX 2.0+ Cooling Graphics Card  (Read 977 times)
tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:19:04 AM

EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB SSC Gaming ACX 2.0+ Cooling Graphics Card (04G-P4-3975-KR)
Brand new 250, USA only , escrow accepted .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevinjulio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:24:26 AM

what you trade ? What is the price? bitcoin payments ?

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:43:40 AM

what you trade ? What is the price? bitcoin payments ?
EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB SSC Gaming ACX 2.0 ,250$ ,btc.
james50a

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:18:35 PM

Id offer you 200 usd+shipping costs to Canada (assuming under 25$)
lazlopanaflex

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:10:49 PM

Please provide proof that you have this card (pic with your username, date).

G2A.com: Best site on the web for cheap PC games. Bitcoin accepted! https://www.g2a.com/r/user-5772bce920be5
tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:06:44 PM

how about using escrow!
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 12:05:02 AM

how about using escrow!
Why not just take a quick picture with a timestamp for him? It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes at most..
doge94

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:20:23 AM

probably because he doesn't have the cards and is doing some kind of ebay/amazon fraud
rockyforever

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 12:36:32 AM

probably because he doesn't have the cards and is doing some kind of ebay/amazon fraud
I would be careful. His trust is negative and he is suddenly posting multiple GPUs on the market one at time now.

VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:39:17 AM

I would be careful. His trust is negative and he is suddenly posting multiple GPUs on the market one at time now.

Welp, just do escrow, then. If you dont mind dealing with a shaddy thing where he sell things at lower price than he buys directly on ebay or amazon or something.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:42:13 AM

Hard to tell if its a scam, some of his GPUs are too cheap and some too expensive. IF it was a scam, they would all be cheap.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:46:33 AM

Hard to tell if its a scam, some of his GPUs are too cheap and some too expensive. IF it was a scam, they would all be cheap.

He has red trust for allegedly laundering money which would mean he use dirty money to buy stuff at full price and sell for cheaper for BTC. I'm not sure it qualify as scam.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 12:48:54 AM

Welp, just do escrow, then. If you dont mind dealing with a shaddy thing where he sell things at lower price than he buys directly on ebay or amazon or something.
From the looks of his trust ratings it looks like he may be involved with carding or money laundering. So if he is indeed buying these direct from Amazon or eBay and shipping them to buyers, there's a very real chance that the police will come knocking on the buyer's door, asking them to explain why the item was paid for using a stolen credit card. It used to happen to Purse.io users once and awhile, so don't think that this sort of stuff doesn't happen.

I would proceed with caution if purchasing from this user, unless you're fine accepting the fact that it's a very real possibility he's using illegal methods of acquiring these goods, and you may get involved if the police figure out that the credit cards, or method of payment, was acquired illegally.
james50a

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:17:57 AM

judging by the amount of negativity i think my offer is probably the best/only one your going to get at 200 usd+shipping. Happy to use escrow with only contingency being that its shipped from you not an amazon/ebay user/company/any retail store.
tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:46:11 AM

From the looks of his trust ratings it looks like he may be involved with carding or money laundering. So if he is indeed buying these direct from Amazon or eBay and shipping them to buyers, there's a very real chance that the police will come knocking on the buyer's door, asking them to explain why the item was paid for using a stolen credit card. It used to happen to Purse.io users once and awhile, so don't think that this sort of stuff doesn't happen.

I would proceed with caution if purchasing from this user, unless you're fine accepting the fact that it's a very real possibility he's using illegal methods of acquiring these goods, and you may get involved if the police figure out that the credit cards, or method of payment, was acquired illegally.

carding or money laundering! i will give  escrow all information how i get cheap  stuff.
sseelleerr

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:15:48 PM

carding or money laundering! i will give  escrow all information how i get cheap  stuff.

This guy right...

He used hacked amazon gift card and no one escrow can't  help you
He order from amazon fast shipping 2 days and amazon no have time fast locked acocunt, and your items shipped to you, but soon you have problems with police.

carding and money laundering 1000 %
tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:21:47 PM

This guy right...

He order from amazon fast shipping 2 days and amazon no have time fast locked acocunt, and your items shipped to you, but soon you have problems with police.

you didnt buy from me any thing and you just offered me ps4 for 250$ told you will not work 300$ 
sseelleerr

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:25:18 PM

This guy right...

you didnt buy from me any thing and you just offered me ps4 for 250$ told you will not work 300$  

You give me contact your partner but they said he not work with you because you used hacked amazon gift card, you buy hacked card via BTC, then make payment for your customers on amazon.
I never buy from you.
I only ask people be careful with you, because they will have problems with the police.
tigerfree (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:27:38 PM

This guy right...

I never buy from you.
I only ask people be careful with you, because they will have problems with the police

so how you knowii hack !!!!!! you mad cuz i told you i wont deal with you lololl
sseelleerr

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:45:25 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 06:11:20 PM by sseelleerr

This guy right...

I never buy from you.
I only ask people be careful with you, because they will have problems with the police

so how you knowii hack !!!!!! you mad cuz i told you i wont deal with you lololl

No lie here:
It my PM msg screenshot:

http://i63.tinypic.com/28cgadu.jpg

lol.
You give me contact who also selling items but he say don't buy from you because you used hacked amazon gift cards.
You buy it for 50-60 % and order from amazon items for customers.
Buy amazon seller accounts and selling on amazon any items, when customer make payment, u go to buyer amazon account and make payment via hacked amazon gift card and add fast shipping 2 days. After this you add tracking in your amazon seller account.

This person explain your money laundering scheme.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: