Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Storing of Bitcoins is against Bitcoin.  (Read 41821 times)
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:22:57 PM

Storing of Bitcoins is against Bitcoin.
No one will offer services for Bitcoin.
Spend Your Bitcoins.

ive been trying to tell them for ages

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Elyes Zebda

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:53:18 PM

I have some bitcoin for saving and some for spending.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:00:30 PM

I have some bitcoin for saving and some for spending.
That is the best policy but unfortunately not all of us have that much bitcoin.I think the mentality of storing bitcoin comes from the fact that bitcoins have limited supply and only 21 millions bitcoin can be produced.This lead people to think that they might never get back their bitcoins if they spend them

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:32:23 PM

Of course it is important to move our bitcoins, but I think there is a great importance in saving our bitcoins too, because this way, when we are willing to store something we are relying in the future of it. No one is willing to sell something that is very valuable for him!!!
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:32:22 AM

I don't think so mate. When you really value something, you try to keep it with you for long, like gold. In my opinion storing bitcoin is useful to increase its price in the long run, because there are few people selling and many people trying to get it.

I think Halving is very near and that's the reason, most of the people not Selling Bitcoins as
they are awaiting price increase. Once Halving is finished, you will see lots of selling of Bitcoins and people
no more store Coins.
Yeah, storing is just till the time of halving so as to increase their money with that. Otherwise they will not store bitcoin, I think if the halving occurs then people will start using it as a normal currency.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:27:54 PM

Storing bitcoin is against bitcoin?, there arent any rules about this and bitcoin is for the people not for the government.
Bitcoin users can do what ever they want with their bitcoin hold it store it or what ever they want.
Yes, bitcoin brings freedom for its users. Bitcoin is a free money for to use with freedom. At least with that currency we will not tolerate the governments to offer restrictions and barriers to us for its use.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:38:12 PM

well i dont think it is a bad thing for bitcoin as people can do whatever they want with their money and the fact that some people are holding it will never be bad for bitcoin

I don't think so mate. When you really value something, you try to keep it with you for long, like gold. In my opinion storing bitcoin is useful to increase its price in the long run, because there are few people selling and many people trying to get it.

I think Halving is very near and that's the reason, most of the people not Selling Bitcoins as
they are awaiting price increase. Once Halving is finished, you will see lots of selling of Bitcoins and people
no more store Coins.
Yeah, storing is just till the time of halving so as to increase their money with that. Otherwise they will not store bitcoin, I think if the halving occurs then people will start using it as a normal currency.
i doubt that, the ones who hold will most probably hold it for a way longer period of time because it is like an investing method
jula551

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:42:29 PM

Storing bitcoin is against bitcoin?, there arent any rules about this and bitcoin is for the people not for the government.
Bitcoin users can do what ever they want with their bitcoin hold it store it or what ever they want.
Yes, bitcoin brings freedom for its users. Bitcoin is a free money for to use with freedom. At least with that currency we will not tolerate the governments to offer restrictions and barriers to us for its use.

Many would not spend everything even if all their income was in Bitcoin. But basically you need increase number of people with Bitcoin as main income,
hkla241

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:16:12 PM

Many would not spend everything even if all their income was in Bitcoin. But basically you need increase number of people with Bitcoin as main income,

storing of bitcoin is against of bitcoin, because if every one start to store their bitcoin, and don't spend it anywhere, then it probably bad for bitcoin miners, some of them definitely rely on transaction fees.
sachung

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:17:13 PM

I agree to that, Everyone should just make their own choice as to whether they would like to use their BTC or just store it..
rahmawati6718

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:19:22 PM

Its not 100% against rules, rather its like dont store them for lifetime. Keep making transactions, because its transactions that keep it alive. And storing would mean less transactions..
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:21:36 PM

I agree to that, Everyone should just make their own choice as to whether they would like to use their BTC or just store it..

Yes storing will not affect the price. Physical money is stored in the bank. Off this saving the economy is not getting down. They indicate the total revenue as the backing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:26:55 PM

storing of bitcoin is against of bitcoin, because if every one start to store their bitcoin, and don't spend it anywhere, then it probably bad for bitcoin miners, some of them definitely rely on transaction fees.

Bitcoin is freedom you cant say its against bitcoin to store it,people are storing bitcoin to gain tactical profit.
If you are in trading holding bitcoin is normal to them.
kuntulu

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:54:53 PM

its the opposite holding your bitcoin is pretty good, if you hold your bitcoin now as a example you will make money for sure because of the halving that is coming.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:55:13 PM

I think bitcoin is with everyone doing whatever they want unless it's harming other people, I think if there are enough goods or items encouraging the use of bitcoin people are free to hold bitcoins.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 04:05:13 PM

Spend Your Bitcoins.
Well, then you should find the infamous Satoshi Nakamoto, and ask him to spend his/her/their 1 million+ coins. :O

Life sucks.
mikewillda

Activity: 219

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:10:54 AM

Spend Your Bitcoins.
Well, then you should find the infamous Satoshi Nakamoto, and ask him to spend his/her/their 1 million+ coins. :O

The market is not big enough for Satoshi Nakamoto to dump or spend his millions of coins. When there is more support, he will spend it.

Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:57:44 PM

Spend Your Bitcoins.

The market is not big enough for Satoshi Nakamoto to dump or spend his millions of coins. When there is more support, he will spend it.
If Satoshi dumped/spent all his bitcoins (which is obviously not gonna happen unless he decides to troll), the market would surely go into chaos. Bitcoin value might go down since there are so much stock and it would be easy for everyone to get some.
vrm86

Activity: 676

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:06:57 PM

Spend Your Bitcoins.

If Satoshi dumped/spent all his bitcoins (which is obviously not gonna happen unless he decides to troll), the market would surely go into chaos. Bitcoin value might go down since there are so much stock and it would be easy for everyone to get some.

Majority of people would assume, that (for example) 99$ is enougth to go into game and buy any amount they can. I mean, that BTC wouldn't fall as low as you can imagine, as interests in BTC are getting quite big nowadays.
Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:33:58 PM

I think storing is not against the bitcoin alrotugh its not pretty good for the economy a lot of people are doing this because if the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise in its price.
This price increase is because of the halving and people are waiting on it because of that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: