Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Storing of Bitcoins is against Bitcoin.  (Read 41821 times)
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:57:59 PM

no i do not think that storing of bitcoin is against of bitcoin and bitcoin user have full authority that they can store or spend their bitcoin bitcoin never get damage if all users of bitcoin store their bitcoin i think it will be good for bitcoin to save your bitcoin for the good future of bitcoin .
Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:04:31 PM

largest internet retailers, Amazon for instances, currently do not accept Bitcoin

If there all the goods are in Euro or $, why them need to have the exchange riscs?

no i do not think that storing of bitcoin is against of bitcoin

What is better for Bitcoin - the storing or p2p lending?

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:12:13 PM

i agree with you if all of us holds bitcoin what would happen to our economy  it is just like the problem that is stated in our country , Which we always runs out of coins because too many people were storing it. Government advice's to spend your coins to keep its circulating in the economy
yes it will certainly increase the price of bitcoin. and it is better for the future of bitcoin. you can see that the miner are there and they will supply bitcoin to the market. therefore i think it is not against the law to hold bitcoin.

yeah, it is legal to hold our bitcoins as bitcoin is our money and we have full right over it, and the miners are supplying bitcoins to the market, but still I will say that we have to use it for our normal use also, as with that bitcoin will establish all over the world.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:13:35 PM

no i do not think that storing of bitcoin is against of bitcoin and bitcoin user have full authority that they can store or spend their bitcoin bitcoin never get damage if all users of bitcoin store their bitcoin i think it will be good for bitcoin to save your bitcoin for the good future of bitcoin .
yes i am 100% agree with you there is no doubt about this. the bitcoin i owned is now my property and i have the right to use it or to save it or to give it free to any one. there is no restriction upon me about the use of bitcoin or to save it.
grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:16:17 PM

I dont get what OP wants to say. Hahaha. The essence of bitcoin is storing them just like real money and use it in the future. Theres no law stating that.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:31:30 PM

The essence of bitcoin is storing them just like real money and use it in the future. Theres no law stating that.

Explain, please.
You earn "real money" and "store" it in a glass box?

outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:33:38 PM

I think it's important that we spend some of our bitcoins in order to promote it's uses and to let merchants know that there is a demand for customers to use it. However, I also think it's okay to save some as an investment as well. Also, using bitcoin for trading on exchanges and for gambling, etc. does support businesses that provide those service.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 08:46:41 PM

I think it's important that we spend some of our bitcoins in order to promote it's

Where You will find crasy businessman to offer goods and services in BTC if You are talking about "promotional purchases"?
What have You purchased with this intention?

john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:00:21 PM

I think it's important that we spend some of our bitcoins in order to promote it's

Where You will find crasy businessman to offer goods and services in BTC if You are talking about "promotional purchases"?
What have You purchased with this intention?

I think he just spend his btcoin to give away instead of buying something. and he think that he is promoting bitcoin using bitcoin to buy something..
But honestly if you use bitcoin and spend it with recording video this is i think we can say he is promoting bitcoin abd upload it to vemeo youtube and other sites that you can upload that video to promote bitcoin..
This is just my thoughts..
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 09:25:19 PM

promoting bitcoin

Do You make this activity for free?
Explain, How You "promote BTC", please.

pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:34:49 PM

promoting bitcoin

you can just let people know that there is such thing as bitcoins and that it can allow you to make some good money in a longer run, storing bitcoins is an ok thing to do i think

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 09:49:23 PM

i think

So, You store BTC not, but You give advises.

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:20:46 AM

i agree with you if all of us holds bitcoin what would happen to our economy  it is just like the problem that is stated in our country , Which we always runs out of coins because too many people were storing it. Government advice's to spend your coins to keep its circulating in the economy
yes it will certainly increase the price of bitcoin. and it is better for the future of bitcoin. you can see that the miner are there and they will supply bitcoin to the market. therefore i think it is not against the law to hold bitcoin.

yeah, it is legal to hold our bitcoins as bitcoin is our money and we have full right over it, and the miners are supplying bitcoins to the market, but still I will say that we have to use it for our normal use also, as with that bitcoin will establish all over the world.

Both of you are correct that there is no established norms on how will you handle your bitcoin. The point there is that if all of us holds bitcoin what would happen to our economy as if we need to spend also to keep it circulating from the market and has the chance of increasing its value
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:02:11 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 08:13:21 AM by yenxz

This sentence makes no sense , states that , notwithstanding the bitcoin against possible what you mean is try to spend a bitcoin you do not just save it . because when bitcoin only stored and inactive and then bitcoin will become active . so when you spend your bitcoin this helps with the flow bitcoin bitcoin live longer . the purpose of the currency is to facilitate trade and become a tool store of value useful .
Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:08:10 AM

promoting bitcoin

There are countless ways to promote BTC in all circles, how free that could possibly be done is create an article on the benefits and advantages of bitcoin in website or blogspot. It is the easiest way and very free to promote BTC. There are other ways that might do that is looking for a sponsor to pay for all the activities that we are doing to promote BTC
Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:20:39 AM

Agreed. Bitcoin revolves around it's system of a public ledger. What use is this when no one's using it? Storing bitcoin is just in the hope of the price going up. But if everyone does this, then the price will just go down.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:58:58 AM

Storing of Bitcoins is against Bitcoin.
No one will offer services for Bitcoin.
Spend Your Bitcoins.
Storing it for long term and earn profit with that it's good but if we all storing all our bitcoin maybe the price will crash and the value will decrease. that's why we need to use it sometimes or more business will open that can be used bitcoin as mode of payment.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
darklus123

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:07:01 AM

Agreed. Bitcoin revolves around it's system of a public ledger. What use is this when no one's using it? Storing bitcoin is just in the hope of the price going up. But if everyone does this, then the price will just go down.
Correct bitcoin will turn into useless currency its essence If everybody would just store it,  in real mining resources will drops down but i dont think it would happen in bitcoin is increasing its quantity
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:12:03 AM

Correct bitcoin will turn into useless currency its essence If everybody would just store it,  in real mining resources will drops down but i dont think it would happen in bitcoin is increasing its quantity

although you can't deny the effect of adoption of bitcoin as a currency but I think even if nobody used bitcoin as a currency it wouldn't be as bad as you said. because people will always continue investing in bitcoin and use it for speculation and only trading (just like gold and many other things) so the price can even stay up and alive.
spending bitcoin is like a bonus feature that is adding to popularity of bitcoin and helps its growth.

Only Bitcoin
darklus123

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:21:54 AM

although you can't deny the effect of adoption of bitcoin as a currency but I think even if nobody used bitcoin as a currency it wouldn't be as bad as you said. because people will always continue investing in bitcoin and use it for speculation and only trading (just like gold and many other things) so the price can even stay up and alive.
spending bitcoin is like a bonus feature that is adding to popularity of bitcoin and helps its growth.
Yes of course people will always invest bitcoin. I am only referring to what if all of us does not spend  , We have to remember also that people invest to use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: