May 14, 2024, 01:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338662 times)
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:54:06 AM

If you don't believe in this project ,,THEN FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS!!!!

When this project hits the world by surprise and will have the second highest market cap,,, Im going to rub it in up all of you fucking FUDDING assholes.

Walid Akhi,,,, we are with you all the way my brother.!!!
       mmm, Dev, student

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:01:10 AM

If you don't believe in this project ,,THEN FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS!!!!

When this project hits the world by surprise and will have the second highest market cap,,, Im going to rub it in up all of you fucking FUDDING assholes.

Walid Akhi,,,, we are with you all the way my brother.!!!

why is so hard to give a nice professional answer than swearing?

We all want professional answers not fairy tales words,  Please be fair
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 09:17:41 AM

What i do with stupid

this link:

https://customer.dso.ae/sites/cp/_layouts/15/custom/qr.aspx?aid=42578eab-8fc6-e611-80ca-00155d664452&acn=530649

https://customer.dso.ae/sites/cp/Documents/_layouts/15/Custom/FileDownload.ashx?acn=530649&fname=bb7b03b8-03f1-e611-80cc-00155db07949.pdf

https://customer.dso.ae/sites/cp/Documents/_layouts/15/Custom/FileDownload.ashx?acn=530649&fname=c8182352-02f1-e611-80cc-00155db07949.pdf

Vanbex Company Marketing/Pr   will start work for few days

i not have time to talk and lose my time with little guy come to joke on our thread Project

Wich a nice day for our community

4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 09:56:26 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 10:17:45 AM by 4fanbtc

that card can belong to anyone. where is your name on it, no photo?

Where is the pics of the office?

All this is in between black and white and you are confusing people even more!

Please clarify with real evidence and clarity, thanks

[/quote]
please contact (DTEC) and ask for our company :

ARABIANCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - FZCO

License No.: 2551  / Registration Number DSO-FZCO-1463

also i send you LINKS  Grin
An im so sorry i dont know you love pics  Grin
i will tell my partners to make album fotos like that you will be happy

this pics what i have sorry

Mr Ashish Kumar investor in Dubaicoin DBIC  meet my partner Mohamed and Mustafa in dubai

This is foto Mr Ivan garcia the derector Diamond company in dubai with my partner mohammed

this is foto Mr Ivan Garicia and my partner  Mustafa  

and ultimate my partner mustafa in our office in dubai, im sorry for our big mistake
if i know that you like pic i will tell him to make for fuders ton of pics

And this is me In belgrado when i finish to drink my coffe i think you need this pic to

be happy

Porte

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:17:33 AM

that card can belong to anyone. where is your name on it, no photo?

Where is the pics of the office?

All this is in between black and white and you are confusing people even more!

Please clarify with real evidence and clarity, thanks

[/quote]

sorry i dont know you love pics
i will tell my partners to make album fotos to make you happy

this pics what i have sorry

Mr Ashish Kumar investor in Dubaicoin DBIC  meet my partner Mohamed and Mustafa in dubai

This is foto Mr Ivan garcia the derector Diamond company in dubai with my partner mohammed

this is foto Mr Ivan Garicia and my partner  Mustafa  

and ultimate my partner mustafa in our office in dubai, im sorry for our big mistake
if i know that you like pic i will tell him to make for fuders ton of pics

And ultimate this is me In belgrado when i finish to drink my coffe i think you need this pic to

be happy

[/quote]

I am not saying that you are not legitimate  or not, I don't know that's why you need to show evidence as  there are too many scammers doing coins nowdays and we need to be extra careful, but those pics doesn't show any office or anything related to the project. That's only show a group of people together and another person perhaps in a library using his laptop. Would  be good like a pic of management meeting authorities from Dubai. Your equipment, Server etc....I can not see yet real evidence of the structure of a company. Please show us so we can support you
4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 10:28:31 AM

[/quote]

I am not saying that you are not legitimate  or not, I don't know that's why you need to show evidence as  there are too many scammers doing coins nowdays and we need to be extra careful, but those pics doesn't show any office or anything related to the project. That's only show a group of people together and another person perhaps in a library using his laptop. Would  be good like a pic of management meeting authorities from Dubai. Your equipment, Server etc....I can not see yet real evidence of the structure of a company. Please show us so we can support you
[/quote]

Look
we not have to proove with photos

we have a little party of course we will provide VIDEO

then you can see our office also wy you not come to dubai and be part of guest?
About company again this our info:
ARABIANCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - FZCO / Registration Number DSO-FZCO-1463

please can you contact DTEC and ask them https://dtec.ae/  that if you are buzy and cant come to dubai

Porte

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:46:43 AM

I am not saying that you are not legitimate  or not, I don't know that's why you need to show evidence as  there are too many scammers doing coins nowdays and we need to be extra careful, but those pics doesn't show any office or anything related to the project. That's only show a group of people together and another person perhaps in a library using his laptop. Would  be good like a pic of management meeting authorities from Dubai. Your equipment, Server etc....I can not see yet real evidence of the structure of a company. Please show us so we can support you
[/quote]

Look

please can you contact DTEC and ask them https://dtec.ae/  that if you are buzy and cant come to dubai

[/quote]

I don't know if you get anything of what I am trying to say?

what does it mean to have an office in DTEC?  why is that so important than to have it somewhere else?

But to have an office with what, just a name with not chair or desk on it?  what is the office for? what deals do you have? what proof do you have of those deals? that's what is important not a document saying you have an office  in DTEC, you are not dealing with kids here, you need to show evidence of what you are doing and I still have not seen any, please can you tell us what you are doing not only with words, thanks
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:51:07 AM

It is great so see the price rising, may our long cherished dream come true Grin and fuck off to fuders Angry and a question for admin:

Will DBIX really be fully launched with all features within 1 month or can it take 4-6 months more to complete development after the release or for the release of DBIX to happen
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:56:45 AM

It is great so see the price rising, may our long cherished dream come true Grin and fuck off to fuders Angry and a question for admin:

Will DBIX really be fully launched with all features within 1 month or can it take 4-6 months more to complete development after the release or for the release of DBIX to happen

no need to argue with those fuders action speak louder than words they can see now how big the price went up
and i guess they are crying out loud now because they missed the train or they just wanted to have some share
thats why they are trying to shake those holders. good job dev.
donarito

Activity: 604

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:19:47 AM

Look

[/quote]

what does it mean to have an office in DTEC?  why is that so important than to have it somewhere else?

But to have an office with what, just a name with not chair or desk on it?  what is the office for? what deals do you have? what proof do you have of those deals? that's what is important not a document saying you have an office  in DTEC, you are not dealing with kids here, you need to show evidence of what you are doing and I still have not seen any, please can you tell us what you are doing not only with words, thanks
[/quote]

did you hear anything bout coworking offices and such stuff? before writing some questions, collect some info, because now you look really stupid

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
funminer

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:44:40 AM

Look

Everybody,
please stop this stupid questions, the dev say when come the time he give all the Infos.

When not trust this Project in the moment, then just wait until the dev give all the Infos .

OK, the Domain of DBIC finish on 22.2.2017, when he make the swap, for what need this domain later? for nothing!

Until now you have,
a half ready Website,
a proof of Company Registration.

now wait for the rest, the future will show.
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:48:31 PM

1 OZ of gold = 1 DBIX.  Wink Wink Wink Wink

$1200 for 1 DBIX
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:38:04 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2017, 12:19:57 AM by Ai7xpressTV

Look

please can you contact DTEC and ask them https://dtec.ae/  that if you are buzy and cant come to dubai

[/quote]

what does it mean to have an office in DTEC?  why is that so important than to have it somewhere else?

But to have an office with what, just a name with not chair or desk on it?  what is the office for? what deals do you have? what proof do you have of those deals? that's what is important not a document saying you have an office  in DTEC, you are not dealing with kids here, you need to show evidence of what you are doing and I still have not seen any, please can you tell us what you are doing not only with words, thanks
[/quote]

What different ETHerieum with dubaicoin..??nothing...!!both build by community,and community make these coin have good price.
There're hundreds of coin out there,why you only suggest dbic scam??what represent you are..??
lara59236

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:32:21 PM

dbic will be at first 10 coins forever,im sure
Porte

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:16:03 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2017, 06:27:19 AM by Porte

dbic will be at first 10 coins forever,im sure

I don't understand what you mean '' dbic will be at first 10 coins forever'' can you explain?

I never said this coin is scam, all I said they needed to explain certain question and points people were asking that were very unclear.

I hear the same people saying that this coin will be $500 a unit and more, How can it be when there project is not life yet and we don't know the plans or contracts. I hope you do well but all I am  saying I saw many projects in the past that said how good they are and then they run away, I happens many times that's why I am careful and ask to prove things, please understand

and if this is  going to be so high in price why are you dumping now? it does not make sense
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 07:48:11 AM

This coin is going nowhere then landing in bagholders pocket. Why aren't you answering my questions? You really think some pictures where you hug a statue and showing a nothing saying card of a public Dubai building justifies your claim that this coin will be 500usd? This coin doesn't even has buy support. Come on, tell your investors the truth...you are pumping a scamcoin. The only reason why you are pumping it is you are fed up this project and want to dump your coin, but damn...no buy support to dump in. So lets hype up again, fake some exchanges that the price is going up by 2 dubaicoin per order (lol) and lets hope dummies will pick it up. I am right, isn't?

Or please tell the answers of my questions to your investors.

A) there is no company in Dubai
B) The domain stops at the 22nd this month http://www.whois.com/whois/dubaicoin.org
C) the domain is private (why if you are a legit company?)
D) exchange is DEAD. No login, no register, just fancy shit
E) where is proof of CC card and company? There is NO proof, just photoshop and fancy websites which still not working even they are working on it for months
F) if they have a Dubai company and address, why are they living in Tunesia?
G) Address not existing? https://www.google.ch/search?q=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira&oq=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2j69i61&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira+tunisia
H) import/export company with aliexpress pictures? They would laugh at you in Dubai with those products.
I) The swapping is just the way to pump the coin. Nothing more. Even they have a website for the swapping and guess what...also not working (github totally empty and no wallets at all). The people on it could easily being ripped from LinkedIn
J) Price is pumped with minimal amounts of btc. Check all the exchanges they are listed. So no investments are being made on those exchanges with low volume. Just a rise of price. Why do you think?

This is a simple clonecoin and it has ALL assets of an pumped and eventually abandoned coin. I am just warning you all. Thank me later. I just did some research and let you all know this.

I will stop "trolling" like you calling it. I am not a troll, just giving you facts from a research which you all should have done it before you are buying this.

And Mustafa is in his office? You mean the restaurant of a public building? Is that the office of Dubaicoin?? The 500 dollar coin? Let me guess, next picture will be mustafa standing next to a golden lambo with a big sigar in his mouth? You have to do better then that to convince people you are legit. Why not make a movie where you walk into your big office, grabbing the huge papers you have and search for the valid company papers which we can check later?

Ah you know what..nevermind. it is just fake and you know it. Stop bullshitting people and take it like a man. Your little project failed.
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:55:59 AM

Orange for 14 days lose the ability ringing and SMS! Buy credit! To make contact urgently send free SMS SOS to the number of the person on the Orange network at 800.
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:43:52 AM

1 OZ of gold = 1 DBIX.  Wink Wink Wink Wink

$1200 for 1 DBIX
             storytellers of you anywhere)))
Porte

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:50:32 AM

This coin is going nowhere then landing in bagholders pocket. Why aren't you answering my questions? You really think some pictures where you hug a statue and showing a nothing saying card of a public Dubai building justifies your claim that this coin will be 500usd? This coin doesn't even has buy support. Come on, tell your investors the truth...you are pumping a scamcoin. The only reason why you are pumping it is you are fed up this project and want to dump your coin, but damn...no buy support to dump in. So lets hype up again, fake some exchanges that the price is going up by 2 dubaicoin per order (lol) and lets hope dummies will pick it up. I am right, isn't?

Or please tell the answers of my questions to your investors.

A) there is no company in Dubai
B) The domain stops at the 22nd this month http://www.whois.com/whois/dubaicoin.org
C) the domain is private (why if you are a legit company?)
D) exchange is DEAD. No login, no register, just fancy shit
E) where is proof of CC card and company? There is NO proof, just photoshop and fancy websites which still not working even they are working on it for months
F) if they have a Dubai company and address, why are they living in Tunesia?
G) Address not existing? https://www.google.ch/search?q=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira&oq=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2j69i61&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira+tunisia
H) import/export company with aliexpress pictures? They would laugh at you in Dubai with those products.
I) The swapping is just the way to pump the coin. Nothing more. Even they have a website for the swapping and guess what...also not working (github totally empty and no wallets at all). The people on it could easily being ripped from LinkedIn
J) Price is pumped with minimal amounts of btc. Check all the exchanges they are listed. So no investments are being made on those exchanges with low volume. Just a rise of price. Why do you think?

This is a simple clonecoin and it has ALL assets of an pumped and eventually abandoned coin. I am just warning you all. Thank me later. I just did some research and let you all know this.

I will stop "trolling" like you calling it. I am not a troll, just giving you facts from a research which you all should have done it before you are buying this.

And Mustafa is in his office? You mean the restaurant of a public building? Is that the office of Dubaicoin?? The 500 dollar coin? Let me guess, next picture will be mustafa standing next to a golden lambo with a big sigar in his mouth? You have to do better then that to convince people you are legit. Why not make a movie where you walk into your big office, grabbing the huge papers you have and search for the valid company papers which we can check later?

Ah you know what..nevermind. it is just fake and you know it. Stop bullshitting people and take it like a man. Your little project failed.

Its sad to see these people are not proving anything with tourist photos and office pics to be in a restaurant building, I am not sure why they show these photos of themselves, I find it a bi ridiculous and if they run away from this project knowing who they are, people will laugh and shame them and not sure if they can walk with dignity in life again,so I doubt they are scammers, which scammers will show their real photos? They might show photos that means nothing to know they are real but guys you have not prove anything so far, Please answer badAss questions as if you don't then you will not have credibility and stop pumping and dumping the coins with small amounts!  Give evidence this is a real project
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:09:24 AM

There is no bounty here sir
I want to join if there is?
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: