May 13, 2024, 11:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338662 times)
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:47:47 PM

Monero exist since 2014 , but only August ,2016 monero showed up and many patience people get rich.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hdn

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:57:01 PM

PATIENCE

Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:03:41 PM

Monero exist since 2014 , but only August ,2016 monero showed up and many patience people get rich.

This is the languages of scammers, promising you will get rich, $500 per unity, gold, diamonds, etc.....Can you see this is a scam?

Look at the photos, they don't dress as professionals, look at their faces how the dress, their office is a restaurant, they meet a guy in the meeting with casual clothes, its so obvious! they show you a card pass with no name on it.
hdn

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:08:04 PM

This is the languages of scammers, promising you will get rich, $500 per unity, gold, diamonds, etc.....Can you see this is a scam?

Look at the photos, they don't dress as professionals, look at their faces how the dress, their office is a restaurant, they meet a guy in the meeting with casual clothes, its so obvious! they show you a card pass with no name on it.

Anybody can tell me where is the office with pictures for bitcoin,eth,monero,ltc...when they had started..
kiffner

Activity: 505

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:17:40 PM

Right...haha... Bigest scamers and criminals wear suit, tie and briefcase and drive nice car.
JimmyJones

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:23:39 PM

Badass why have you made it your personal mission to bring down dbic? Granted I'm still on the fence with some of there claims but why not give them a chance to prove themselves. If it was a p/d scam the devs would have dumped at 60K when it peaked. The only people you are hurting right now are the peeps who invested there hard earned money into dbic, the small guy who is seeing his money go down the drain because of your posts.

At least give them them a chance before coming out with all guns blazing, there are tons of true scam coins on here you could go after.

And yes I do hold some dbic, I want to see how this plays out on the 28th before decideing what to do with mine small bag.

But hey thats just my 2 cents, JJ

FreakBro #2  AKA.... cardcoder
funminer

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:53:31 PM

Badass why have you made it your personal mission to bring down dbic? Granted I'm still on the fence with some of there claims but why not give them a chance to prove themselves. If it was a p/d scam the devs would have dumped at 60K when it peaked. The only people you are hurting right now are the peeps who invested there hard earned money into dbic, the small guy who is seeing his money go down the drain because of your posts.

At least give them them a chance before coming out with all guns blazing, there are tons of true scam coins on here you could go after.

And yes I do hold some dbic, I want to see how this plays out on the 28th before decideing what to do with mine small bag.

Give up, i try it a few days ago!
Everybody only see scam in all Coins, because there are so many in past.

The Dev only say he give all Info´s when the time comes,
then begin that people start talking it´s a scam.
The Dev give:
The new Website!
the Company registration
Address with Phone numbers, the same you found on the Website
and a few private Photos to show maybe a little bit proof.

Wait a Website with Phone Numbers, Office Addr. WOW it´s more then the most Coins have!

and I say it again:
Who has fear that this is a scam, just wait

Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:52:35 PM

The Dev give:
The new Website!
the Company registration

Wait a Website with Phone Numbers, Office Addr. WOW it´s more then the most Coins have!

and I say it again:

I tell you what will happen 28 Feb....NOTHING!

What  these people want is to be a big peak before 28 Feb and then 27 Feb sell all the profit. If you are blind not to see this then you are part of the plan. If this is true justice will be after you and all the photos you have provided. You will not cheat on people. The photos proves many things that they have not plan or anything

funminer

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:03:29 PM

The Dev give:
The new Website!
the Company registration

and I say it again:

I tell you what will happen 28 Feb....NOTHING!

What  these people want is to be a big peak before 28 Feb and then 27 Feb sell all the profit. If you are blind not to see this then you are part of the plan. If this is true justice will be after you and all the photos you have provided. You will not cheat on people. The photos proves many things that they have not plan or anything

Just Wait, time will show!
Why 27-28, think website will go offline 22.02?
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:07:47 PM

guys do not invest on this anything.

Invest when there is something to invest. There is nothing. Only empty promises.

I have been reading  everything for the last 2 days and it does not look  good.

Basda is right, he is trying to protect people. He is asking questions and none of his questions has been answered.

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 06:07:56 PM

We as a community are tired of seeing pointless currencies calling themselves "innovative" while all they are doing is riding Bitcoin's heels. There is nothing innovative about this coin. The advertisement is dubious and Badass.sx's claims hold water. If you are too blind to research and come to that conclusion yourself, then you should by all means buy it. In fact, you should spend your whole life savings on DubaiCoin. Go ahead, but remember that someday you might remember that a little research goes a long way.

New cryptocurrencies have become more volatile than gambling. Literally, I have seen companies and people just throw cryptocoins in the air hoping one would stick. Eventually, they make away with a good amount of Bitcoins and the investors cry over their losses. Recently I warned about Ebitz......noone heeded and they purchased. Now the they lost all their coins. Same will happen if you don't listen to Badass.

If the crypto is legit, it will make itself known. Its qualities and structure can be evaluated through open source code and it will bring new things to the table. Making a Bitcoin clone, slapping a country's name, and adding fancy features is hardly new.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:13:07 PM

IF ANYONE HAS ANY DOUBTS PM ME I WILL BUY ALL YOUR DBIC
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:14:01 PM

is really sad to see people puting all his time and effort for Trolling, and asking question with the niveau of a 3years child.
The problem this guy and many like him are only Trolling to get cheaper DBIC, and sadly many hear to this shit.
The Dev told many Times that he will ann all the information at the right time.
People dont hear tothe Troller, they want only your DBIC.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Porte

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:21:38 PM

is really sad to see people puting all his time and effort for Trolling, and asking question with the niveau of a 3years child.
The problem this guy and many like him are only Trolling to get cheaper DBIC, and sadly many hear to this shit.
The Dev told many Times that he will ann all the information at the right time.
People dont hear tothe Troller, they want only your DBIC.

I sold all my coins thanks God!! You are all scammers and deserve nothing good in this life! I have looked for help and you will see all the evidence of  this big scam!
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 06:31:34 PM

I am not owning a single coin of it. Someone was pointing me to this coin and at first, yes, i had my btc sended to Yobit...but i have learned my lesson with several coins in the past, like for instance URO, so i did my normal routine stuff to check if a coin is legit. And this one isn't. They has showing you guys NOTHING. They post (laughing) a few photos of some dudes eating at a table in a restaurant and in the same sentence they tell us that it is their office. Are you fucking blind to see that they are playing a game with you? Their main domain will stop in a few days. Watch the signature of the OP...most links are dead. You are investing in a fata morgana and now they have dumped their coins for a little and are waiting until it goes up again to do it again. And only thing you guys are doing is simply....NOTHING. Investigate what i said and you will find out even more. A coin like this with NO developments what so ever which they say it will be more worth then a fucking BTC, Monero or Zcash because it is backed by Gold. Oh come on, you people deserve it to get ripped by them, honestly.

Just must be plain stupid to invest in this after what i have found. But then again, you should be thanking me if you are a real believer in this coin...now you have them for almost nothing.
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:39:29 PM

hhhhhhh  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:49:34 PM

I am not owning a single coin of it. Someone was pointing me to this coin and at first, yes, i had my btc sended to Yobit...but i have learned my lesson with several coins in the past, like for instance URO, so i did my normal routine stuff to check if a coin is legit. And this one isn't. They has showing you guys NOTHING. They post (laughing) a few photos of some dudes eating at a table in a restaurant and in the same sentence they tell us that it is their office. Are you fucking blind to see that they are playing a game with you? Their main domain will stop in a few days. Watch the signature of the OP...most links are dead. You are investing in a fata morgana and now they have dumped their coins for a little and are waiting until it goes up again to do it again. And only thing you guys are doing is simply....NOTHING. Investigate what i said and you will find out even more. A coin like this with NO developments what so ever which they say it will be more worth then a fucking BTC, Monero or Zcash because it is backed by Gold. Oh come on, you people deserve it to get ripped by them, honestly.

Just must be plain stupid to invest in this after what i have found. But then again, you should be thanking me if you are a real believer in this coin...now you have them for almost nothing.

Nobody is interested in what you got to say.... you're like a irritating little rat,,, why don't you FUDD somewhere else... you want cheap coins?Huh people like you are the biggest believers ,,,, you're just dirt dishonourable people who are using dirty tactics to make money... shame on you.... don;t you have a life... jsut go away..
Porte

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:00:26 PM

Nobody is interested in what you got to say.... you're like a irritating little rat,,, why don't you FUDD somewhere else... you want cheap coins?Huh people like you are the biggest believers ,,,, you're just dirt dishonourable people who are using dirty tactics to make money... shame on you.... don;t you have a life... jsut go away..

puthupanth  You talked like a scammer or part interested on this scam by the language you use. You never give any reason why to buy this coin but only promises of getting rich! You swear when you are trapped! Typical  scammer behaviour. Where is the team to ask the question or are they doing their luggage before the Dubai authorities deal with them?

Who the hell is Luis and Paolo in the team? Where are they in the photos? and who is Mr Ivan Garcia?  Well Mr Ivan Garcia if you are Latino or Spanish you can go and fool someone else because you don't look like it! You look Eastern Arabic person.

funminer

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:16:35 PM

I understand your point, there are a lot coins that promise you all and at end you get nothing!
A lot Coin threads publish News and delete later, all this i have seen a lot, too.

My point is wait and we will see.
Why?
Because a lot of sites get this kind of shitstorm, sometimes only because a DEV is offline for a few days, lot people start reading it and get panic and sell only to loose not to much.
It´s good when People like you, get this point of view,
but it´s not good for the comunnity, when a few People alltime repeat it´s SCAM, SCAM, SCAM or post the same statement every few hours.

In every Coin you will have People that like a Coin, not like a Coin or like you see a scam, but it´s not help, when reading 100´s of posts that say only the same.
later it´s hard to found the important informations in the thread.

this is why i say lets wait, it´s only 1 week left!
elallalimed

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 07:29:05 PM

hhh yes
some people just jealous and Others want dbic price to be low to buy it at low price . and create a buzz to scare people to sell it .hhhhh
dbic is a best coin and just look bitcoin in 2009 some people said is a scam and look now hhhh any Business has a jealous people
for community just keep calm and patient

Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: