May 01, 2024, 11:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338659 times)
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:27:48 AM

Pre Launch Tutorial {1} Smart Contracts Builder on Blockchain {Arabianchain Technology}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8tuDBY1FGQ

Pre Launch Tutorial {2} Smart Contracts Builder on Blockchain{Arabianchain Technology}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbaZ6f4AFhs
great job,i always believe this project will be awesome and hit the first  coins at marketcap at  months

we are very proud to have this kind of supporters.
Smiley Yes, we must don't care about those fouders,
I'm sure they will cry about their dumps. We have a nice coin.
great work ,you should upload videos every day or every time you can to keep this project great

I don't understand what those videos has to do with the project. it means nothing

you sayed it: you don't understand....

i think you are an idiot, and an insect, you affirm that you are protecting "baby traders", that they will be scammed.

Guys look Please the post History of this Guy and you will understand who is the scammer:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=231219;sa=showPosts

Yes history of reporting scammers like this coin and you.  No roadmap. no objective, stupid photos. If you look at the photos can you tell me you see a Team or a gang of scammers?  This is so obvious that the only Idiot here is you and whoever fall for this scam

man what for shit are you telling, you support Trump and Putin coin, this are the most legal coin.
man you are a Troll Huh Huh Huh

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:31:40 AM

Has this Scam been reported to the Dubai authorities?
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:44:18 AM

This coin is going nowhere then landing in bagholders pocket. Why aren't you answering my questions? You really think some pictures where you hug a statue and showing a nothing saying card of a public Dubai building justifies your claim that this coin will be 500usd? This coin doesn't even has buy support. Come on, tell your investors the truth...you are pumping a scamcoin. The only reason why you are pumping it is you are fed up this project and want to dump your coin, but damn...no buy support to dump in. So lets hype up again, fake some exchanges that the price is going up by 2 dubaicoin per order (lol) and lets hope dummies will pick it up. I am right, isn't?

Or please tell the answers of my questions to your investors.

A) there is no company in Dubai
B) The domain stops at the 22nd this month http://www.whois.com/whois/dubaicoin.org
C) the domain is private (why if you are a legit company?)
D) exchange is DEAD. No login, no register, just fancy shit
E) where is proof of CC card and company? There is NO proof, just photoshop and fancy websites which still not working even they are working on it for months
F) if they have a Dubai company and address, why are they living in Tunesia?
G) Address not existing? https://www.google.ch/search?q=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira&oq=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2j69i61&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira+tunisia
H) import/export company with aliexpress pictures? They would laugh at you in Dubai with those products.
I) The swapping is just the way to pump the coin. Nothing more. Even they have a website for the swapping and guess what...also not working (github totally empty and no wallets at all). The people on it could easily being ripped from LinkedIn
J) Price is pumped with minimal amounts of btc. Check all the exchanges they are listed. So no investments are being made on those exchanges with low volume. Just a rise of price. Why do you think?

This is a simple clonecoin and it has ALL assets of an pumped and eventually abandoned coin. I am just warning you all. Thank me later. I just did some research and let you all know this.

I will stop "trolling" like you calling it. I am not a troll, just giving you facts from a research which you all should have done it before you are buying this.

And Mustafa is in his office? You mean the restaurant of a public building? Is that the office of Dubaicoin?? The 500 dollar coin? Let me guess, next picture will be mustafa standing next to a golden lambo with a big sigar in his mouth? You have to do better then that to convince people you are legit. Why not make a movie where you walk into your big office, grabbing the huge papers you have and search for the valid company papers which we can check later?

Ah you know what..nevermind. it is just fake and you know it. Stop bullshitting people and take it like a man. Your little project failed.

Still waiting........ None of the people running this project are from Dubai.....they have European fake team member in their team.

Answer all the questions!

KattZ

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:00:01 AM

Has this Scam been reported to the Dubai authorities?

how do you want to report a company to Dubai authorities when the "company" is in moms basement somewhere in Tunesia? Cheesy
mrsmith10

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:09:13 AM

all this started with BadAss.Sx  he is a person who call everything scam

check the below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg16566176#msg16566176

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1504342.msg17259034#msg17259034

for BadAss.Sx everybody is an asshole and scammers

He goes to forum to make a coin to dump so he can buy cheap, that's why he is doing with Dubai coin, see below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512202.msg17138757#msg17138757

BadAss.Sx know this coin will go over $1 and want to buy cheap, he is a trader fuder he can not prove this coin is a scam, then he will sell all his Dubai coin when reaching $1, but he wants to buy now cheaper.

He can not bring any evidence of this great coin and project be amazing and will take the world by surprise in a few days
mrsmith10

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:22:09 AM

This is a great project. Keep the hard work.

Every big project have trolls and fuders. Its normal. Don't worry about them! we all know BadAss.Sx is a troll

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:52:59 AM

This coin is going nowhere then landing in bagholders pocket. Why aren't you answering my questions? You really think some pictures where you hug a statue and showing a nothing saying card of a public Dubai building justifies your claim that this coin will be 500usd? This coin doesn't even has buy support. Come on, tell your investors the truth...you are pumping a scamcoin. The only reason why you are pumping it is you are fed up this project and want to dump your coin, but damn...no buy support to dump in. So lets hype up again, fake some exchanges that the price is going up by 2 dubaicoin per order (lol) and lets hope dummies will pick it up. I am right, isn't?

Or please tell the answers of my questions to your investors.

B) The domain stops at the 22nd this month http://www.whois.com/whois/dubaicoin.org
E) where is proof of CC card and company? There is NO proof, just photoshop and fancy websites which still not working even they are working on it for months
G) Address not existing? https://www.google.ch/search?q=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira&oq=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2j69i61&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira+tunisia
H) import/export company with aliexpress pictures? They would laugh at you in Dubai with those products.
I) The swapping is just the way to pump the coin. Nothing more. Even they have a website for the swapping and guess what...also not working (github totally empty and no wallets at all). The people on it could easily being ripped from LinkedIn
J) Price is pumped with minimal amounts of btc. Check all the exchanges they are listed. So no investments are being made on those exchanges with low volume. Just a rise of price. Why do you think?

This is a simple clonecoin and it has ALL assets of an pumped and eventually abandoned coin. I am just warning you all. Thank me later. I just did some research and let you all know this.

I will stop "trolling" like you calling it. I am not a troll, just giving you facts from a research which you all should have done it before you are buying this.

And Mustafa is in his office? You mean the restaurant of a public building? Is that the office of Dubaicoin?? The 500 dollar coin? Let me guess, next picture will be mustafa standing next to a golden lambo with a big sigar in his mouth? You have to do better then that to convince people you are legit. Why not make a movie where you walk into your big office, grabbing the huge papers you have and search for the valid company papers which we can check later?

Ah you know what..nevermind. it is just fake and you know it. Stop bullshitting people and take it like a man. Your little project failed.

Still waiting........ None of the people running this project are from Dubai.....they have European fake team member in their team.

Answer all the questions!

you don't answer my question why is Trump and Putin coins legit coins?
you support both coins, or perhaps they send you a picture of their office with fourniture and a computer from the 90 years, becaus i think you don't have any idea how the world work now.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:10:47 PM

Porte, patience - it's free.
Do you want to be with DBIC, good. You do not want to be with DBIC, sell it and get outta here.
Personally, I trust the guys and I believe that will surprise everyone in the coming days.
LadyK

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:43:53 PM

check the below:

He goes to forum to make a coin to dump so he can buy cheap, that's why he is doing with Dubai coin, see below

BadAss.Sx know this coin will go over $1 and want to buy cheap, he is a trader fuder he can not prove this coin is a scam, then he will sell all his Dubai coin when reaching $1, but he wants to buy now cheaper.

He can not bring any evidence of this great coin and project be amazing and will take the world by surprise in a few days

We are not coming here to judge is Badass.sx is a troll but the legitimate of this coin.

why Badass,sx is a troll for asking the following questions and not getting an answer?

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:11:52 PM

check the below:

Why not have the balls to post with your real account instead of some just joined shill account?
hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:18:25 PM

Porte, patience - it's free.
Do you want to be with DBIC, good. You do not want to be with DBIC, sell it and get outta here.
Personally, I trust the guys and I believe that will surprise everyone in the coming days.

Good comments from super seniors..i like it
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:32:52 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 02:46:20 PM by 33Bit

Price start falling with this:

Answer:

A) http://www.whois.com/whois/arabianchain.org
Registrant Contact
Name:
Arabianchain Technnology
Organization:
Arabianchain Technnology
Street:
Technohub 1,2, Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority, Dubai Silicon Oasis
City:
Dubai
Postal Code:
AE
Phone:
+971.98765432
Email:
email@outlook.com

B) Domain (dubaicoin.org) expiration Date: 2018-02-22 (if not renew) Now 2017
C) LOL
D) exchange works... yobit and c-cex deposit and withdrawal too.
G) Not easy find arabish address on google map...
I)  github source work fine i now copile  from source with Qt Creator 3.5.1 Based on Qt 5.5.1 (GCC 5.2.1 20151129, 32 bit)
More walett: Windows: https://mega.nz/#!4gtHWLoJ!DK3JKwRdfWb8f091jAkFtQro_LPK9bsrsA1xRYxnUPs  
Mac: https://mega.nz/#!TMAjBQ6T!ZaGqbPVNynprMtWvj_zZTPL10GtEWcylZ4RAEL0BrPA
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mystphysx.wallet.DubaiCoin_Qt&hl=en
Source: https://github.com/DubaiCoinDev/DubaiCoin

If everything true DBIX = 3btc
if just half dbix = 100$

i like buy more but this time im poor. If like this info please drop some dbic for me thx Smiley
dbic: DAWqKTLgGqrD62n3ZmBkAbUJMbq1xK3Me8
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 02:49:58 PM

A) I can put in any address on a domain. I can even set the queens address in it. Am I the queen now?
B) They used 12usd to expend the domain to get more btc
C) LOL what? If you are genuine, you use your company address. So LOL fail
D) Their own exchange dumbass
E) Where is answer?
F) Where is answer?
G) So where is it then on maps?
H) Where is answer?
I) The source and wallets of the new swap coin dumbass of which you think it will be 500usd ROFLMAO
J) Where is answer?
LadyK

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:03:55 PM

check the below:

why are you hiding? why don't you use  your real name? Hiding like all the Dubai Team! I bet you are one of them!
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:59:34 PM

A) I can put in any address on a domain. I can even set the queens address in it. Am I the queen now?
B) They used 12usd to expend the domain to get more btc
C) LOL what? If you are genuine, you use your company address. So LOL fail
D) Their own exchange dumbass
E) Where is answer?
F) Where is answer?
G) So where is it then on maps?
H) Where is answer?
I) The source and wallets of the new swap coin dumbass of which you think it will be 500usd ROFLMAO
J) Where is answer?

LOL

ETH 10$ and 87 million coin where is the office?
lara59236

Activity: 236

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:58:26 PM

pleaseof all supporters didnt answer all fudders,keep holding your coin silent,thats only way to replay all haters

dubai coin great from start and will go to be most coin improvement this year because of dubai smart government talking about this coin positive
all of fudders and liars and haters ,you can travel to dubai and ask about office and visit dubai goverment and ask about coin,just do it visit

great job dubai coin see you on moon soon
[/color]
elallalimed

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 05:12:29 PM

pleaseof all supporters didnt answer all fudders,keep holding your coin silent,thats only way to replay all haters

dubai coin great from start and will go to be most coin improvement this year because of dubai smart government talking about this coin positive
all of fudders and liars and haters ,you can travel to dubai and ask about office and visit dubai goverment and ask about coin,just do it visit

great job dubai coin see you on moon soon
[/color]

Smiley you are totaly right

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:25:44 AM

Time will tell, but if you guys are not buying know, then dont cry

every investment has a risk/reward ratio.

do your own research and STFU
elallalimed

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 09:21:34 AM

Time will tell, but if you guys are not buying know, then dont cry

every investment has a risk/reward ratio.

do your own research and STFU
True words
buying now or cry later
 Smiley : Grin Wink

lara59236

Activity: 236

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:22:09 AM

right,buy now or cry later,swapping in 10 days
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: