May 17, 2024, 01:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338662 times)
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:17:32 PM

United Arab Emirates Consider to Officially Recognize Bitcoin... https://goo.gl/2nGIsi

I think this is good news for BTC and all crypto currencies, especially for DBIX

Dbix will be top 5 in coinmarketcap next few weeks

see bro don't take it too easy the way they have been deceiving people since a year it can take another 6 months for complete dbix launch Tongue Undecided

I doesn't matter how long it takes to launch DBIX. If dev team will complete all promises (and I don't see any problem, because devs are workng for this project very hard), i am ready to wait as long as it takes Smiley

This is just outrageous!  now it doesn't matter how long it takes? LOL yesterday people said, 72 hours, 10 days etc? The dev are working very hard? You don't even know who the developers are!!!!! Paolo and Luis? LOL you are all jokers......you are ready to wait as long as it takes? lol This is the jokes of all jokes! can you see you are the laugh of the whole crypto world?
love diem

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:37:46 PM

I bought some dbic too last year in april when it was cheap if you look at the price now and staking since then 24/7. This is the first coin I am staking it for so long. I am minting about 10 dbic a day. I was talking to dev via skype few days ago and he sent me some screenshots but I ma not sure if I am allowed to show them here yet.

I installed DBIC wallet but it does not sync. Please recommend to me how to sync it.
bro to Fix Sync In DubaiCoin Wallet see this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj4VeYPbkCM

I try more than a month but it isn't successful. From your recommendation and Kiffner , now my wallet have been sync already. It's the great day for me. Thank you to you and Kiffner so much.
I will keep DBIC and wait to swap to DBIX. I think that the price will increase so much.
Again I'd like to say thank you to you and Mr/Ms Kiffner. 
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:45:17 PM

1 dbix = 10 dbic..?? soo that's mean 6,100,000 DBIC will change to 610,000 DBIX..??
love diem

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:51:52 PM

I bought some dbic too last year in april when it was cheap if you look at the price now and staking since then 24/7. This is the first coin I am staking it for so long. I am minting about 10 dbic a day. I was talking to dev via skype few days ago and he sent me some screenshots but I ma not sure if I am allowed to show them here yet.

I installed DBIC wallet but it does not sync. Please recommend to me how to sync it.

This has been a big issue the personal wallets. I have personaly asked to devs to do this swap as much as smooth they can. We have to been able to swap our DBIC though personsl wallets or sending our DBIC to a public or trackable site and do not lose our invests. I know you devs want to do this very legit and as you know the personal wallet is just one choice. Give us more choices please

I hope DBIC devs to read this post. It is hard to manege that personsl wallet from MEGA and a lot of people does not know how to mannege it.

Please devs give us choices to do the swap and not just through personal wallets.

Thanks for the great jog all the devs are doing

Now my wallet have been sync already. Please read post #3871 & #3872.
After I see video and add node as #3872 ( From Kiffner ). Very quickly , used time of add node around 5 minutes. My wallet is doing well now.
I 'd like to tell to everyone that it is very easy. Thank you so much to Elallalimed & Kiffner.
elallalimed

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

This has been a big issue the personal wallets. I have personaly asked to devs to do this swap as much as smooth they can. We have to been able to swap our DBIC though personsl wallets or sending our DBIC to a public or trackable site and do not lose our invests. I know you devs want to do this very legit and as you know the personal wallet is just one choice. Give us more choices please

I hope DBIC devs to read this post. It is hard to manege that personsl wallet from MEGA and a lot of people does not know how to mannege it.

Please devs give us choices to do the swap and not just through personal wallets.

Thanks for the great jog all the devs are doing

Now my wallet have been sync already. Please read post #3871 & #3872.
After I see video and add node as #3872 ( From Kiffner ). Very quickly , used time of add node around 5 minutes. My wallet is doing well now.
I 'd like to tell to everyone that it is very easy. Thank you so much to Elallalimed & Kiffner.
you are welcome bro  Smiley

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:54:49 PM

1 dbix = 10 dbic..?? soo that's mean 6,100,000 DBIC will change to 610,000 DBIX..??

Indeed, will be as you wrote.  Smiley
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:17:59 PM

Paolo and Luis are part of the Team and are developers? Are they real or fake?

Where is the explorer information for DBIC to see how many coins each wallet have? The richest Dubai list

yes true paolo and luis is a devolopers in team ... and for the best wallet see here the top 100 adress  https://cryptogods.net/explorer/dubaicoin/index.php

Thanks elallalimed , Can you prove that Paolo and Luis are real?

So no Paolo and no Luis. So is there anything real on this project?

Swaping will be  on one of the exchanges. Thats what the dev told me on skype. Ask him  yourself.

This is totally out of order. The dev disappeared since they have been accused of scamming They only thing the say is ''are you ready'' Ready  for what to be scammed?

Now the wallet does not work for swapping and what is more  is very risky to do the swapping in the exchange hahahah this is amazing.

Now  the dev communicates to people in skype lol !!!how clear this project is that reveal information to only a few users and not publically, This does not smell very well and its all promises from everyone but nothing is being shown so far..  why don't you act professional and not like kids, only thing I hear is promise this and I promises that today, yesterday and in  3000 years  time

Thats fine just move on... if you have any dbic ..ill buy them...

why don't you never answer any questions?

United Arab Emirates Consider to Officially Recognize Bitcoin... https://goo.gl/2nGIsi

I think this is good news for BTC and all crypto currencies, especially for DBIX

see bro don't take it too easy the way they have been deceiving people since a year it can take another 6 months for complete dbix launch Tongue Undecided

I doesn't matter how long it takes to launch DBIX. If dev team will complete all promises (and I don't see any problem, because devs are workng for this project very hard), i am ready to wait as long as it takes Smiley

This is just outrageous!  now it doesn't matter how long it takes? LOL yesterday people said, 72 hours, 10 days etc? The dev are working very hard? You don't even know who the developers are!!!!! Paolo and Luis? LOL you are all jokers......you are ready to wait as long as it takes? lol This is the jokes of all jokes! can you see you are the laugh of the whole crypto world?

LadyK,

what is wrong with you? how old are you? why you're behaving like a 13yo kid?
do your own research!!! and if you dont like what you see, just move on to the next coin
it's not that difficult.

I can foresee you will buy 5$ of DBIC and you will start fuding the thread every day.

grow up

you have the dev skype available.

just fucking use it and stop flooding the thread with your bs

LadyK

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:32:28 PM

Where is the explorer information for DBIC to see how many coins each wallet have? The richest Dubai list

yes true paolo and luis is a devolopers in team ... and for the best wallet see here the top 100 adress  https://cryptogods.net/explorer/dubaicoin/index.php

Swaping will be  on one of the exchanges. Thats what the dev told me on skype. Ask him  yourself.

This is totally out of order. The dev disappeared since they have been accused of scamming They only thing the say is ''are you ready'' Ready  for what to be scammed?

Now the wallet does not work for swapping and what is more  is very risky to do the swapping in the exchange hahahah this is amazing.

Now  the dev communicates to people in skype lol !!!how clear this project is that reveal information to only a few users and not publically, This does not smell very well and its all promises from everyone but nothing is being shown so far..  why don't you act professional and not like kids, only thing I hear is promise this and I promises that today, yesterday and in  3000 years  time

LadyK,

do your own research!!! and if you dont like what you see, just move on to the next coin
it's not that difficult.

I can foresee you will buy 5$ of DBIC and you will start fuding the thread every day.

grow up

I am asking where are the dev Paolo and Luis? they are fake......yes do your own research and show us that Paolo and Luis exist, lets see who is bs!
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:00:36 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 05:23:00 PM by Ai7xpressTV

Paolo and Luis is a developers in our team
if you want to confirm that, see their profile in our page in f6s.com :
https://www.f6s.com/dubaicoin-dbic/connections

Luis: https://www.f6s.com/luispalacio

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:06:46 PM

LadyK,

it's not that difficult.

grow up

As I have said before,,, the office is in Dubai as stated.... the paperwork is legit... the people are real. they have there photos on the website... the smart contracts platform is real watch the video. i have spoken to the devs,,, and one thing that i know is that they don't waste time answering fudders. They will answer just once,,, and with a bang. And dbic will be much more than $5,,, this is going to be top 3 in coinmarket cap... MORE LIKE $500 FOR 1 DBIX.. TRUST ME!!! MARK MY WORDS!!!

They have gold and diamond exchange,,, only things left are the OS and linux wallets,,, and they are 90% done,,, just waiting for some fixed dates from the exchanges and then they will announce everything,,, they don't want to give fudders a chance to screw anything up,, this is why they want everything done before they launch 100%.

there is hardly 500k dbic in the market,,,, fudders are trying hard to buy cheap but they can't,,, believe me this will be cheap at 500k sats before swap. when 10 recieve there gold and prove that this is a real project registered in Dubai and its not a scam,,, it will sky rocket to the next galaxy...

NOW PLEASE IF YOU THINK ITS A SCAM SELL YOUR COINS NOW AND MOVE ON,,, BECAUSE YOUR'E DEFINITELY NOT HERE SAVE OUR ARSES.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChBavn_A_VrxcNiLGt2EaPQ

WATCH THE VIDEO PLEASE ON THE SMART CONTRACTS PLATFORM PRE LAUNCH AND LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE. THANKS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!
Ai7xpressTV

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:10:02 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 05:25:43 PM by Ai7xpressTV

Rw13enlib88, gregofdoom, thank you for your support, lets fudders talk, we are now a big company, we must be professional... so we dont need to replay to fuders... inchallah all will be in shock...  don't forget today is dbic's birthday.. happy birthday coin  Wink Wink Wink Kiss Kiss Kiss looool
elallalimed

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 05:31:19 PM

Rw13enlib88, gregofdoom, thank you for your support, lets fudders talk, we are now a big company, we must be professional... so we dont need to replay to fuders... inchallah all will be in shock...  don't forget today is dbic's birthday.. happy birthday coin  Wink Wink Wink Kiss Kiss Kiss looool
Smiley you are totally right

Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:59:04 PM

sorry when is the ETA?

And why are you changing the DBIC for BDIX?

Why is all so secretive...why is going to be so huge...I mean what is going to be on top 5 coinmarketcap, whats is the reason for that?
Ai7xpressTV

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:02:38 PM

sorry when is the ETA?

Why is all so secretive...why is going to be so huge...I mean what is going to be on top 5 coinmarketcap, whats is the reason for that?
read the last topics
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:14:18 PM

sorry when is the ETA?

read the last topics

what do you mean the last topics....there are not last topics is all fudders
puthupanth

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:32:03 PM

sorry when is the ETA?

No1,,, The launch date will be announced in next coming days,,,

No2,,, There is nothing secretive,,, its all on this thread. Dbix will be exchangeable for gold, diamonds, USD and other fiat currencies. It is a smart contracts platform,,, Dapps etc etc,,,

There are links to all the info in previous posts by members and devs.

This is a company that is registered in Dubai and is officially in the Dubai acceleraotrs program... Dubai government announced 1 Billion dhirhams,,,(275$ million) for blockchain and smart contract solution projects,, because they want everything on the blockchain by 2020. Arabianchain (DBIX) is part of that.

This is why this going to be huge and also there will only be 600,000k DBIX int he market. The price will sky ricket... its literally backed by gold and latest tech... remember the arabs in dubai always like to do stuff 7star lol
Ai7xpressTV

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:13:19 PM

sorry when is the ETA?

No2,,, There is nothing secretive,,, its all on this thread. Dbix will be exchangeable for gold, diamonds, USD and other fiat currencies. It is a smart contracts platform,,, Dapps etc etc,,,

This is a company that is registered in Dubai and is officially in the Dubai acceleraotrs program... Dubai government announced 1 Billion dhirhams,,,(275$ million) for blockchain and smart contract solution projects,, because they want everything on the blockchain by 2020. Arabianchain (DBIX) is part of that.

This is why this going to be huge and also there will only be 600,000k DBIX int he market. The price will sky ricket... its literally backed by gold and latest tech... remember the arabs in dubai always like to do stuff 7star lol

thank you bro.
kiffner

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:36:54 PM

sorry when is the ETA?

thank you bro.

You forgot something.

There will also be algorythm change from SHA-256 POS (DBIC) to Dagger POW (DBIX).

DBIX wil be MINEABLE.
puthupanth

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:03:00 PM

sorry when is the ETA?

thank you bro.

You forgot something.

There will also be algorythm change from SHA-256 POS (DBIC) to Dagger POW (DBIX).

DBIX wil be MINEABLE.

Yes sorry Kiffner,, the algorithm is Dagger Hashimo POW. You will be able to mine the coin, and its difficulty will increase very quickly. This will be used as a safe haven for ppl to hold thre savings in. it will grow,,, think of it as DBIX being like btc and eth put together but with diamonds and gold... and you will be able to pay for goods and services using DBIX ,, restaurants , flights,, hotels,, there are businesses already willing to accept it in UAE
love diem

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:02:04 PM

Happy birth day to DBIC's coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: