June 19, 2024, 11:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338667 times)
kiffner

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:54:18 AM

When is the launch of Android staking wallet?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mystphysx.wallet.DubaiCoin_Qt&hl=en
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:35:39 PM

There are plenty of news about Dubai city and blockchain technology on coindesk,... hope DBIX is involved and has something to do with it Undecided

I think the accelerator programs is one of them....am I right?

What will the announcement be about that we are all waiting?

Arabianchain is the company name and Dbix is there crypto currency,,, the devs will give us update on the accelerators program,,, thye are in that program,,, i know this. The accelerators program is huge,,, it does not have 1 group of devs,,, there are teams from all over the world working on different areas. I am also very keen to know what the future has in store for this project. let me tell you something ,,,, what these guys have created is futuristic ,,, it will and can be used by anyone who wants to use it for there business. Anyone from a small business to a multi mullion dollar business,,, it will be accessible to anyone and everyone in there respective language. I take my hat off at these guys for coming up with this.

Hold on tight guys we are in for a roller coaster of a ride... in 6 months from now we will all be really really happy. Just wait a few days for the announcment.

And don't worry you will be reading about DBIX on coindesk very soon... Wink Wink Wink

puthupanth

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:49:49 PM

There are plenty of news about Dubai city and blockchain technology on coindesk,... hope DBIX is involved and has something to do with it Undecided

I think the accelerator programs is one of them....am I right?

What will the announcement be about that we are all waiting?

Arabianchain is the company name and Dbix is there crypto currency,,, the devs will give us update on the accelerators program,,, thye are in that program,,, i know this. The accelerators program is huge,,, it does not have 1 group of devs,,, there are teams from all over the world working on different areas. I am also very keen to know what the future has in store for this project. let me tell you something ,,,, what these guys have created is futuristic ,,, it will and can be used by anyone who wants to use it for there business. Anyone from a small business to a multi mullion dollar business,,, it will be accessible to anyone and everyone in there respective language. I take my hat off at these guys for coming up with this.

Hold on tight guys we are in for a roller coaster of a ride... in 6 months from now we will all be really really happy. Just wait a few days for the announcment.

And don't worry you will be reading about DBIX on coindesk very soon... Wink Wink Wink

how do you know there will be an article in coindesk? Smiley

just do. This project is no joke. Wink Wink Wink Wink
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:11:18 PM

Who not belive in this project he free to invest with other ICO coin, or with coins 50% premine you can find a lot in the market Good Luck.
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:29:27 PM

I just bought another 1000 dubai coin Smiley ,,,someone was selling 4 BTC worth of dubai and someone bought 22K of dubai coin!! wow

yes man i missed it

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:12:48 PM

I just bought another 1000 dubai coin Smiley ,,,someone was selling 4 BTC worth of dubai and someone bought 22K of dubai coin!! wow

yes man i missed it
I wanted to buy more but he was to quick to buy the whole 4 btc apart from the 1000 dubai I bought! I did not have time to sell anothe coin to get btc to buy more dubai at that price! Sad Somebody is going to get very rich with those 22K of dubai coin Smiley

yes min. 2x profit is sure, im accumulating...

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
elallalimed

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 08:52:38 PM

yes man i missed it
I wanted to buy more but he was to quick to buy the whole 4 btc apart from the 1000 dubai I bought! I did not have time to sell anothe coin to get btc to buy more dubai at that price! Sad Somebody is going to get very rich with those 22K of dubai coin Smiley

yes min. 2x profit is sure, im accumulating...
i think the price will be 30 000 sat this night  Smiley

hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:26:59 AM

guys when this start rocking high up, do not lose control  and do not sell for less than $10 if you need to pay your bills.

Yess, agreed 100% bro. by looking at the past like eth,monero dash, patience people will succes and got high profit.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:28:46 AM

where DBIX..??it's real or not..??why so long..??
kiffner

Activity: 505

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:49:00 AM

guys when this start rocking high up, do not lose control  and do not sell for less than $10 if you need to pay your bills.

Yess, agreed 100% bro. by looking at the past like eth,monero dash, patience people will succes and got high profit.

DBIX is like arabian bitcoin.
puthupanth

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:24:55 AM

Correct. But people don't understand its not just a crypto currency... theres soo much more,, this is why this will rock the world. The marketing will be next level... this will be on all the major exchanges, it will have its own Palm exchange,,, gold, fiat and diamonds also smart contracts, dapps. The fudders helped me pick Dbic up cheap... compared to what the price will be after today. With 600k DBIX and gold and all the tech,,,,, the implications are huge!!!

I am no micky mouse investor and i don't invest in anything i do not research thoroughly. i just can't wait to see looks on the people who have been fudding in a few days... hahahahahhahahhahahah.

some of the people involved in this project are very rich people who are not there to scam a few hundred thousand dollars or a million or two. This will be a billion dollar market cap coin,,, this is the target. These guys have bigger goals. There is not 1 Dev but  a whole team.... check the links and website,,, there photos are there, there names,, contact... ring them and ask them questions,,, they are professional people. Mohammed al sehli and walid,,, wallahi these 2 guys are sooo nice, they are some the most humble people i have seen.

we are soo close to lift off,,,, fudders are going to commit suicide hahahahhahhahhahhah Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy...

There are people who are ready to buy 100kusd of DBIX after launch, big business men in dubai. I am soo excited!!!!!!!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!

Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:55:06 AM

Correct. But people don't understand its not just a crypto currency... theres soo much more,, this is why this will rock the world. The marketing will be next level... this will be on all the major exchanges, it will have its own Palm exchange,,, gold, fiat and diamonds also smart contracts, dapps. The fudders helped me pick Dbic up cheap... compared to what the price will be after today. With 600k DBIX and gold and all the tech,,,,, the implications are huge!!!

I am no micky mouse investor and i don't invest in anything i do not research thoroughly. i just can't wait to see looks on the people who have been fudding in a few days... hahahahahhahahhahahah.

some of the people involved in this project are very rich people who are not there to scam a few hundred thousand dollars or a million or two. This will be a billion dollar market cap coin,,, this is the target. These guys have bigger goals. There is not 1 Dev but  a whole team.... check the links and website,,, there photos are there, there names,, contact... ring them and ask them questions,,, they are professional people. Mohammed al sehli and walid,,, wallahi these 2 guys are sooo nice, they are some the most humble people i have seen.

we are soo close to lift off,,,, fudders are going to commit suicide hahahahhahhahhahhah Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy...

There are people who are ready to buy 100kusd of DBIX after launch, big business men in dubai. I am soo excited!!!!!!!!

And you forgot where i proved with simple calculation how this coin will be triple of bitcoin marketcap Cheesy Grin Shocked  Cool

Each day there are decreasing sell orders amount, so people don't want to sell their coins at this price. Good sign - there are only those left, who trust dbic dev team Smiley

in a few days every person that is selling or has sold will be kicking themselves, lol.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

who are the people selling right now? I don't understand why they are selling when is well known this coin will be above $1  and beyond
With time they know how much they are wrong,

yes exactly! If i start selling will be only when it reach $20...what about you guys?

BTW i also wanted to sell at $20-$30 but not all my coins just 1-1.5k of 7k because i know this project has much more potential than that cheap price it may also cross ethereum price and reach more than $100 Shocked Cool Smiley

wow $100? thats a lot, that means will be second in coinmarketcap, I will not sell all my coins, only 10 per cent when it reach $20 to be able to pay my bills

yes $100 and that is also not a lot for this coin, when it will be used for exchanging gold, diamonds(so pricely) and paying for all things in arab world and when smart contracts will also be build on it's blockchain which will also use dubai coin then anything is possible even the marketcap double of ethereum is also possible and even the marketcap of bitcoin is also possible. And thus even the price of $3000+ is possible

There is no such deep and vague calculations for this, all is simple, when dbic is used as a fiat currency in arab world, where the volume of daily transactions of fiat are more than 1 billion usd. So what does it mean for dbic? What does it mean if dbic has just 100 million daily volume i.e. 0.1billion instead of 1 billion usd?
Doesn't it mean dbic is worth double of ethereum's $20 i.e. 540 usd

and the ethereum's daily volume was just 50 million usd when it was at the top i.e. at $20/ether
and current bitcoin's daily volume is 330 million usd

So it just needs around 500 million usd volume to be at marketcap double of bitcoin and which is easily possible because when just daily transactions volume is 100, 500 million usd or more in arab world then obviously trading volume where just small number of dbic are there as most are in wallets and in transactions then won't the trading volume be much higher suppose 1 billion usd, 10 billion usd, 100 billion usd or price of dbic = $10000+  even this is possible

bro you didn't get what this project really is! this is not a joke and cartoon like simple coins used online i.e. ethereum and bitcoin, you don't understand what fiat is and what exchaging for gold, diamonds and other fiat things mean, you know that there are more than trillion usd in circulation as notes and see it's value you give just 500 usd and buy most of the simple things and in this bitcoin just 16 million are there which is at least 10000000 times less than dollar in circulation so now calculate 500 btc=0.0005 usd and with this amount can you buy anything and 1 aed(used in dubai)=0.27 usd so 500btc=0.0005 usd/0.27 = 0.002 AED or at least 0.10 dbic or 1 dbic= at least 10btc =$10,000+. So what does that mean?  Smiley Shocked Cool Grin

And about 28 feb, that nobody knows and nobody can tell for sure, but i can guess 1-2 months or maximum 4 months should be enough for complete dbix launch. So here your pm is also replied Wink
puthupanth

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:19:23 AM

And you forgot where i proved with simple calculation how this coin will be triple of bitcoin marketcap Cheesy Grin Shocked  Cool

Each day there are decreasing sell orders amount, so people don't want to sell their coins at this price. Good sign - there are only those left, who trust dbic dev team Smiley

in a few days every person that is selling or has sold will be kicking themselves, lol.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

who are the people selling right now? I don't understand why they are selling when is well known this coin will be above $1  and beyond

yes exactly! If i start selling will be only when it reach $20...what about you guys?

BTW i also wanted to sell at $20-$30 but not all my coins just 1-1.5k of 7k because i know this project has much more potential than that cheap price it may also cross ethereum price and reach more than $100 Shocked Cool Smiley

wow $100? thats a lot, that means will be second in coinmarketcap, I will not sell all my coins, only 10 per cent when it reach $20 to be able to pay my bills

yes $100 and that is also not a lot for this coin, when it will be used for exchanging gold, diamonds(so pricely) and paying for all things in arab world and when smart contracts will also be build on it's blockchain which will also use dubai coin then anything is possible even the marketcap double of ethereum is also possible and even the marketcap of bitcoin is also possible. And thus even the price of $3000+ is possible

There is no such deep and vague calculations for this, all is simple, when dbic is used as a fiat currency in arab world, where the volume of daily transactions of fiat are more than 1 billion usd. So what does it mean for dbic? What does it mean if dbic has just 100 million daily volume i.e. 0.1billion instead of 1 billion usd?

and the ethereum's daily volume was just 50 million usd when it was at the top i.e. at $20/ether

So it just needs around 500 million usd volume to be at marketcap double of bitcoin and which is easily possible because when just daily transactions volume is 100, 500 million usd or more in arab world then obviously trading volume where just small number of dbic are there as most are in wallets and in transactions then won't the trading volume be much higher suppose 1 billion usd, 10 billion usd, 100 billion usd or price of dbic = $10000+  even this is possible

bro you didn't get what this project really is! this is not a joke and cartoon like simple coins used online i.e. ethereum and bitcoin, you don't understand what fiat is and what exchaging for gold, diamonds and other fiat things mean, you know that there are more than trillion usd in circulation as notes and see it's value you give just 500 usd and buy most of the simple things and in this bitcoin just 16 million are there which is at least 10000000 times less than dollar in circulation so now calculate 500 btc=0.0005 usd and with this amount can you buy anything and 1 aed(used in dubai)=0.27 usd so 500btc=0.0005 usd/0.27 = 0.002 AED or at least 0.10 dbic or 1 dbic= at least 10btc =$10,000+. So what does that mean?  Smiley Shocked Cool Grin

And about 28 feb, that nobody knows and nobody can tell for sure, but i can guess 1-2 months or maximum 4 months should be enough for complete dbix launch. So here your pm is also replied Wink

I personally know of businesses that are ready to accept DBIX as payment and unit of exchange for goods and services,,, restaurants hotels electronics,, jewellers... it does not take rocket science to understand this is coming with a bang!!

1 thing alot of people don't know,,, DBIX will be used like bitcoin,,, people will keep there wealth stored in DBIX in the arab world.  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink.
Ai7xpressTV

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:28:38 AM

IMPORTANT: DBIX like a fuel for our blockchain
puthupanth

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:43:55 AM

IMPORTANT: DBIX like a fuel for our blockchain

yes correct,,, thats right,,, thank you brother Grin Grin
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 08:53:39 AM

will the dubia team adopt steps aswell?
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:24:55 AM

will the dubia team adopt steps aswell?

what are steps?

Coin  - > STEPS

Previously, was the friendship between these projects but do not know how now.
elallalimed

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 12:27:20 PM

you are totaly right brother everything is possible

Ai7xpressTV

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:16:24 PM

guys the following link is not working

https://www.f6s.com/dubaicoin-dbic?follow=1

do you have another one?
https://www.f6s.com/arabianchain
hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:12:13 PM

https://youtu.be/Z8tuDBY1FGQ

THE NEW PRE LAUNCH DBIX SMART CONTRACT VIDEO TUTORIAL VIDEO!!!!!!!

This video is very cool with smart contract builder but i dont think it will implemented in dbicx, why ?? Because I'm bored with his promise, he always give good photoshop for his project, but no one implemented

Many people think the same, nothing will happen in 2 days, yes everybody is bored of empty promises.

You will see in two days nothing will happen, mark my words

if nothing happen in 2 days, you can sell your coins because im still keep buying DBIC for future. The importance is i know Dev continue working on it.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: