May 07, 2024, 01:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338662 times)
kiffner

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:54:43 PM

changed my avatar  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:44:09 PM

wow,,,!!!! I fell asleep,, woke up and its at 25k sats,,, it hasn't even started yet.!!!!! This will is gonna rock the world!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This will easily be $5 to $10 Dbic before the swap,,!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
elallalimed

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 10:57:26 PM

wow,,,!!!! I fell asleep,, woke up and its at 25k sats,,, it hasn't even started yet.!!!!! This will is gonna rock the world!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This will easily be $5 to $10 Dbic before the swap,,!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
yes me too i have the same feeling   Smiley Wink Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:58:11 PM

The game is just beginning. Those who do not boarded the train, they will cry.
Exciting days ahead of us Smiley
puthupanth

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:55:55 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 06:31:36 AM by puthupanth

The guys got 1 little detail to finalise, then they should make the announcenment. And this should rocket to $5 to $10 before the swap,, i am soo excited i get butterflies in my tummy...this is burj al arab style 7 star stuff. i swear fudders gonna commit suicide.lol
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

check this link out.... guys we are on our way to the moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

http://keynote.ae/

Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:21:59 AM

changed my avatar  Wink
Thank you for support, and welcome.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:22:39 AM

The guys got 1 little detail to finalise, then they should make the announcenment. And this should rocket to $5 to $10 before the swap,, i am soo excited i get butterflies in my tummy...this is burj al arab style 7 star stuff. i swear fudders gonna commit suicide.lol

What little detail are you taking about. I fear they may not take 6 months for launch. They way they have been always promising tons of things since a year and deceiving people but haven't given anything till now worries me  Embarrassed
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:29:16 AM

1 DBIX = BTC10 !! that's will be great gift from arabian chain!
puthupanth

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:33:12 AM

1 DBIX = BTC10 !! that's will be great gift from arabian chain!

DBIX at $10 is nothing,,, its going to hit $100 in a matter of weeks...!!!!!

ooops i misread,,, 10btc per dbic would be a gift from heaven ,,,, Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Ai7xpressTV

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:35:57 AM

Yes a game,  but not like other games,  this game big then star wars  Cool Kiss
puthupanth

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:00:51 AM

What little detail are you taking about. I fear they may not take 6 months for launch. They way they have been always promising tons of things since a year and deceiving people but haven't given anything till now worries me  Embarrassed

From reading your posts Ajay i see your'e  yoyoing back and forth,,, 1 minute you are positive next you are negitive. please stay strong... can't you seee that in one year DBIC has gone from 270 sats to 25,000 sats.... thats huge,,, and now with everything coming together this will explode,,, ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:19:18 AM

From reading your posts Ajay i see your'e  yoyoing back and forth,,, 1 minute you are positive next you are negitive. please stay strong... can't you seee that in one year DBIC has gone from 270 sats to 25,000 sats.... thats huge,,, and now with everything coming together this will explode,,, ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY.

Yes always keep positive, its the only way forward.

Whats the link between http://keynote.ae/ and dubai coin? Or should we wait for the announcement to know? Smiley

Yes i also didn't get the link between this site and dubai coin Huh there is no mention of dbic or any other person or any thing in that site associated with dubai coin team

And btw how come you puthupanth are so quick and able in getting so many news of admins which no one can Tongue
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:28:52 AM

i am completely new to this coin, can anyone explain me how long can it take to build whole infrastructure and then the coin to explode, and i also want to know what all is needed to be done to make this project fully complete and the coin's market to be heavy. Please explain me all because i want to invest about $200 in this coin  Roll Eyes

so you are telling you have no clue at all but are willing to blindly invest 200$ in a dead project? Cheesy

how is the project dead Shocked Embarrassed please explain Undecided
- empty promises, just read the last couple pages
- coin with no unique characteristics
- ZayedCoin as another abandoned coin from these guys
- C-CEX will delist the coin
- horrible trade volume on yobit, slowly sliding to death
we promise about dbic-ex dbic-pay .  we promise  about dbic on azure we did. we promise dbic-gold release and it's done just can release soon with plugins then how can you say empty promises ........ lol
KattZ is just a fud i also know because i have recently read all info, this coin is really backed on solid prospects and has solid substance to make it big and is not like those sayeedcoin and that other defunct dubaicoin, it really has some solid infrastructure and future prospects. But i wouldn't have made investment(i have already bought 7000+ from yobit at 2 cent today) if the price had been too higher, because i am running short of cash(already invested about $4000 elsewhere) and cannot afford to take big risk, i only bought because marketcap was too small and got enough with small amount. And i will invest $1000 i.e. big amount, only at synereo amp, because it is most solid investment now and this is the proof https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/synereos-blockchain-2-0-p2p-economy/

I will always cherish this day of october, when i made this investment of dbic regardless of risking my money. I never had thought that this could become so big one day, i only thought that if my invesment goes then let it go but it can give some returns. But i had never thought that it was such a big lottery ticket Grin Cool Cheesy
Ai7xpressTV

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:00:26 AM

be strang... we work ... and fuders walk
kiffner

Activity: 505

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:19:34 AM

i am completely new to this coin, can anyone explain me how long can it take to build whole infrastructure and then the coin to explode, and i also want to know what all is needed to be done to make this project fully complete and the coin's market to be heavy. Please explain me all because i want to invest about $200 in this coin  Roll Eyes

so you are telling you have no clue at all but are willing to blindly invest 200$ in a dead project? Cheesy

how is the project dead Shocked Embarrassed please explain Undecided
- empty promises, just read the last couple pages
- coin with no unique characteristics
- ZayedCoin as another abandoned coin from these guys
- C-CEX will delist the coin
- horrible trade volume on yobit, slowly sliding to death
we promise about dbic-ex dbic-pay .  we promise  about dbic on azure we did. we promise dbic-gold release and it's done just can release soon with plugins then how can you say empty promises ........ lol
KattZ is just a fud i also know because i have recently read all info, this coin is really backed on solid prospects and has solid substance to make it big and is not like those sayeedcoin and that other defunct dubaicoin, it really has some solid infrastructure and future prospects. But i wouldn't have made investment(i have already bought 7000+ from yobit at 2 cent today) if the price had been too higher, because i am running short of cash(already invested about $4000 elsewhere) and cannot afford to take big risk, i only bought because marketcap was too small and got enough with small amount. And i will invest $1000 i.e. big amount, only at synereo amp, because it is most solid investment now and this is the proof https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/synereos-blockchain-2-0-p2p-economy/

I will always cherish this day of october, when i made this investment of dbic regardless of risking my money. I never had thought that this could become so big one day, i only thought that if my invesment goes then let it go but it can give some returns. But i had never thought that it was such a big lottery ticket Grin Cool Cheesy

Me to it was in april 2016, bought for one bitcoin at ~5000sat and look at it now, and still buying when I can. Best investment ever.
Ai7xpressTV

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:29:11 AM

everybody can contact dev on  skype at: bitcoin_arabie anytime. .....fudders say anything even there are lot's of fuds in bitcoin lol do your best guys . Development  will continue . we work and never stop
Regards
DBIC-Team
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:34:35 AM

Hi I see that you have mentioned in your main thread that this coin is made for the arab world and it is dubai coin and stuff , but do you even have a branch in dubai or did you conduct any sort of exhibition in dubai where you invited investors because till now I never heard that a coin like this even exists in dubai , because people have barely heard of bitcoin.
Ai7xpressTV

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:36:39 AM

be strang... we work ... and fuders walk

Ai7xpressTV will be the announcement today? Smiley
i cant fix a date bro... the team work hard to finish and test everything.. 98% of job done...
puthupanth

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:41:33 AM

Whats the link between http://keynote.ae/ and dubai coin? Or should we wait for the announcement to know? Smiley

Yes i also didn't get the link between this site and dubai coin Huh there is no mention of dbic or any other person or any thing in that site associated with dubai coin team

And btw how come you puthupanth are so quick and able in getting so many news of admins which no one can Tongue

I join the dots,,, im not new to crypto... been doing this a few years. I keep upto date with world events. And the blockchain summit in dubai will most likely be a good thing for DBIX,,, i never said DBIX was mentioned in the site. I think people who understand how crypto works can add the 2 together to understand my point. There is a big chance Dbixs team will attend this event. I know what makes crypto successful and whats needed... most people don't.

I am a good speculator thats how I make my money Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:36:22 PM

I join the dots,,, im not new to crypto... been doing this a few years. I keep upto date with world events. And the blockchain summit in dubai will most likely be a good thing for DBIX,,, i never said DBIX was mentioned in the site. I think people who understand how crypto works can add the 2 together to understand my point. There is a big chance Dbixs team will attend this event. I know what makes crypto successful and whats needed... most people don't.

I am a good speculator thats how I make my money Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well the said yesterday was going to be the announcement the 28 Feb! Nothing. I kept quiet till today so now I can say all lies!!

Now even today 1 March nothing...always saying it's almost finish! I tell you , you will say the same in 6 month time, ITS ALMOST FINISH!

I agree with you Ajayjkhidhgtfe   when you say ''They way they have been always promising tons of things since a year and deceiving people but haven't given anything till now worries me''

Yes puthupanth  you are a lair and speculator, I agree with you too, making things up and showing things that has nothing to do with Dubai coin like http://keynote.ae/

There is nothing...nothing! All fake! Today is 1st March and yesterday and today was the say they were going to make the announcement...NOTHING
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: