June 26, 2024, 07:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338667 times)
elallalimed

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 09:00:38 PM

Excuse my insistence but the purchase of DubaiCoin has not been credited in my wallet, nor does DubaiCoin respond to any mail or give solution to the problem DHq6bSkQYQ2DvTPNY56qjk2wBwEMF6h2H3 Thanks - Miguel
can you give me your transaction id to see

surtijeras

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:07:24 PM

A few hours ago buy DBIC di this address DHq6bSkQYQ2DvTPNY56qjk2wBwEMF6h2H3 to receive them but I have not arrived Thanks - Miguel
LIVECOIN:
Pending orders news
Creado 02.03.2017 19:28
Dear clients, due to lack of usage, with a lot of misusage at the same time, pending order will be temporarily closed.
We encountered with a lot of issues and misunderstanding of this type of orders by our clients. Your opened pending orders will be canceled automatically.
If you do not respond to the request received I have to assume that this is neither more nor less than a scam
give me your  transaction id
Please contact me at surtijeras@gmail.com Thanks - Miguel
elallalimed

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 09:17:39 PM

A few hours ago buy DBIC di this address DHq6bSkQYQ2DvTPNY56qjk2wBwEMF6h2H3 to receive them but I have not arrived Thanks - Miguel
LIVECOIN:
Pending orders news
Dear clients, due to lack of usage, with a lot of misusage at the same time, pending order will be temporarily closed.
We encountered with a lot of issues and misunderstanding of this type of orders by our clients. Your opened pending orders will be canceled automatically.
If you do not respond to the request received I have to assume that this is neither more nor less than a scam
ok i send message to you

surtijeras

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:28:49 PM

LIVECOIN:
Pending orders news
We are contacted via email and send you jpg file Thanks
surtijeras

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:37:25 PM

REMEMBER GUYS,,,, there will always be weak hands,,,, and when weak hands dump then there are waves,,, don't lose your cool,,, be patient,,, after the weak hands have gone,,, thats when the real cream will be enjoyed and a consistent price rise.... you must remember this has not even been born yet,,, this is still like a baby thats about to come into the world... it has alot of growing up to do... we need to support it nurture this project and see it till it is a big strong billion dollar project. and that is not impossible... just be strong and stick together,,, you will see alot of fudders ,,, fudders like never before,,, but stay strong....
you are totally right  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Excuse me, but it seems to me very unlikely that they are praising each other. I do not see seriousness in this, meanwhile from DubaiCoin nobody responds follow a single mail
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 09:45:46 PM

Because this all is fake...all the reactions you see here are sock puppet accounts. There is nothing...end of february there would be a swap....where is it? Promises, promises and lies.

ALL FAKE SHIT
surtijeras

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:56:25 PM

Because this all is fake...all the reactions you see here are sock puppet accounts. There is nothing...end of february there would be a swap....where is it? Promises, promises and lies.

ALL FAKE SHIT
At this moment I am in contact via mail with M The Allali I think he is willing to help me recover my Dubaicoin in my wallet
surtijeras

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:03:58 PM

ALL FAKE SHIT
At this moment I am in contact via mail with M The Allali I think he is willing to help me recover my Dubaicoin in my wallet
There we are already bad because you are referring to a video of youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj4VeYPbkCM&feature=youtu.be that does not solve anything, that video does not accept comments, it is there to make time nothing else
surtijeras

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:12:49 PM

Excuse my insistence but the purchase of DubaiCoin has not been credited in my wallet, nor does DubaiCoin respond to any mail or give solution to the problem DHq6bSkQYQ2DvTPNY56qjk2wBwEMF6h2H3 Thanks - Miguel
This is the message sent to livecoin
JimmyJones

Activity: 101
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:38:24 PM

LIVECOIN:
Pending orders news

I also got the same notification and I have never made a trade on livecoin, I don't think its tied directly to dbic.

I can understand your distress over this but I think your barking up the wrong tree, the dbic chain is moving along nicely and the dbic market on livecoin is open for trading.

I could be wrong but it looks like the problem is at livecoins end, and will have to be delt with by them.

JJ

FreakBro #2  AKA.... cardcoder
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:21:06 PM

Who ever is selling will be crying like a baby tomorrow, hahahahhahahhahahah.

fudders are back,,,stay strong guys,,, otherwise you will be crying later if you sell. this is too big to fail. if you fall in the trap of the fudders then you have yourself to blame.

The dev is draughting everything for the update he will make announcment later today. DBIX is the one right now,,, DBIC will be the only way to acquire DBIX,,, some gigantic wealthy people are getting ready to buy DBIX, we are already in DBIX. best way is to get as many dbic as we can. This announcement will wipe every fudder out .... in the next 2 weeks get ready to see DBIC above $5. Wink
JimmyJones

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:57:08 AM

New dbix thread  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1811194.0

FreakBro #2  AKA.... cardcoder
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 01:05:10 AM

Here is our new DBIX thread. Keep an eye on it for the DBIC/DBIX swap on March 18th Smiley

[ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World

surtijeras

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:49:09 AM

Who ever is selling will be crying like a baby tomorrow, hahahahhahahhahahah.

fudders are back,,,stay strong guys,,, otherwise you will be crying later if you sell. this is too big to fail. if you fall in the trap of the fudders then you have yourself to blame.

The dev is draughting everything for the update he will make announcment later today. DBIX is the one right now,,, DBIC will be the only way to acquire DBIX,,, some gigantic wealthy people are getting ready to buy DBIX, we are already in DBIX. best way is to get as many dbic as we can. This announcement will wipe every fudder out .... in the next 2 weeks get ready to see DBIC above $5. Wink
The only video on the site youtube.com does not serve to configure the wallet, in my opinion is not to laugh, I bought DubaiCoin in livecoin and they have sent them correctly but can not configure the wallet and are there lost
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:57:43 AM

Here is our new DBIX thread. Keep an eye on it for the DBIC/DBIX swap on March 18th Smiley

[ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World

Well done guys! Got some btc to buy some more dbic before swap

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
belacam

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:21:54 AM

dbic scam  buy and you cant  sell if is good why not dev buy all  were is news noting news liers fuck dev live in tunisia and live dubaicoin dubaicoin shit
funminer

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:08:58 PM

dbic scam  buy and you cant  sell if is good why not dev buy all  were is news noting news liers fuck dev live in tunisia and live dubaicoin dubaicoin shit

Why not read 1st.
All news are on the new DBIX thread
surtijeras

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:33:51 PM

Why not read 1st.
All news are on the new DBIX thread
I bought these coins on livecoin.net and they have sent them but I have not received them and on dubaicoin.org I wrote them to the contact mails a few days ago but they do not respond
surtijeras

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:40:32 PM

LIVECOIN:
Pending orders news

I also got the same notification and I have never made a trade on livecoin, I don't think its tied directly to dbic.

I can understand your distress over this but I think your barking up the wrong tree, the dbic chain is moving along nicely and the dbic market on livecoin is open for trading.

I could be wrong but it looks like the problem is at livecoins end, and will have to be delt with by them.

JJ
Maybe you are right but dubaicoin has 2 mails of contact and does not respond also the information that you want to find on the internet is not clear, gives the impression that they are putting together something to make people enthusiastic and invest but I do not think anyone is going To give no answer as they do not respond to me
funminer

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:46:41 PM

I bought these coins on livecoin.net and they have sent them but I have not received them and on dubaicoin.org I wrote them to the contact mails a few days ago but they do not respond

Don´t quote your Problems to posts, that have nothing to do with it, it´s hard to found and not help you a lot!

To what Account Addr. you have sent your Coins?
How i understand it, you send them to a old Account, that you have no access to!

Is the Account Addr. from your Actual Wallet?
is Your Wallet in SYNC?

Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: