Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is America a failed nation?
Yes - 26 (35.1%)
No - 48 (64.9%)
Total Voters: 74

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is America a failed nation?  (Read 9689 times)
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:31:58 PM

YES:

USA largest debtor nation in history of human species
Obamacare ruined everything
Federeal reserve
0% rates
Eventual economic collapse or hyperinflation

NO:

Largest military ever not going down without a fight
NSA is spying on everyone

What do you guys think?

They are not, America is considered to be the popular, great or strong country. They are still capable of technology change. I guess they are not.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:11:52 AM

Well for me I might say that the America was not a failed nation because it contribute a lot in different countries. America gives impact to everyone that's why many people are highly influenced by the American in addition America is a first world country, they are the one who create jobs for the third world country from that point view we might say that America is not a failed nation.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:29:57 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 08:15:31 AM by jaocoincrypto18

YES:

Federeal reserve
0% rates

NO:

What do you guys think?

I don't think so that America is a failure. America is one of the superpowers in all over the world in talking of economics they can influence the world economy thru world bank, and military they can influence the United Nations for world peace in which since world war 1 they are maintaining the peace. Lot of people want to go to America because it is the land of the free and prosperity. Maybe you  just only seeing the negative side in which nobody is perfect including you country.

Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:54:40 AM

Big no no..because America is one of the largest and richiest country,it have a big investors..and during of war America have a luxury expensive weapons..

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
mixelalex

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:47:33 PM

You do not respect the enemy - you will lose the war.  Roll Eyes You can not say this about any nation, especially since the United States is not just one of the world powers. Among other things, they invest a lot in development, in the same science.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:13:00 AM

YES:

Federeal reserve
0% rates

NO:

What do you guys think?

I don't think so that America is a failure. America is one of the superpowers in all over the world in talking of economics they can influence the world economy thru world bank, and military they can influence the United Nations for world peace in which since world war 1 they are maintaining the peace. Lot of people want to go to America because it is the land of the free and prosperity. Maybe you  just only seeing the negative side in which nobody is perfect including you country.
I completely agree...The United States has achieved great prosperity and most people want to be related to this...maybe there are some shortcomings but they are much smaller than in other countries...let's just look at the standard of living and that's all it says
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:22:43 AM

They are for me successful in the sense that they managed to be hyper creative in the economical field, with the United States - America is a continent, not a country - now concentrating the biggest part of the world big companies.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:38:08 PM

YES:

Federeal reserve
0% rates

NO:

What do you guys think?

United States of America is the number 1 famous in the world, America also is the most largest financer of the army tools all over the world, America is the debtor nation, all I know is America is a Great nation But now they are fast going down. They are experiencing economy crisis. Yes I do believe that since obama control the government he do not care for it rather he ruined everything. Today they are starting again to rise up. I think they can recover but not absolutely they can try to come back again as Great America before.

Because this is an issue of one of the best country in the history (one of the largest too), we can't have all the facts just by searching the surface webs and we can't just rely on the information on the deepweb (about politics and nation). We must feel and see for ourselves, specially those people who are residents of America if the nation itself is a failed. A nation is the group of people that is living there, and this nation will only rise if all of its people will rise.
Considering the factors, and the blames that's is being pointed out in the government itself, the useless printing of dollars for political reasons, and the controversy that the gold is missing in the fort Knox, makes it hard to believe that America is going strong.
If the nation itself is not true to its people and those who are in the position are seeing the population as a club and different species then we can conclube by just observing what is happening right now, that it is failing hard.
And the same goes for the other countries.
Well I think America is not a fail state because still world consider that America is a super power country and America have still a very big hold on market trade Amira have very good relation with a lot of countries but I think America engaged itself in war which effect their economy so I think that weakness can make a problem for Americas because America spend billions of dollars war against terror and trying to use more money so America must consider this.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:54:33 PM

Do not forget that the USA is the international country, the land where representatives of almost all nationalities live. And this is the force of United States. Brilliant minds come to this country, work there and improve its economy.
james23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:53:52 AM

YES:

Federeal reserve
0% rates

NO:

What do you guys think?

No, America is one of the largest states it is the one progressive country, they have a lot of wealth in all aspects,me to I dream to live in america
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

i dont think so cause nuclear reactor was Built in Chicago as part of the Manhattan Project, Chicago Pile-1 became the first man-made nuclear reactor with a controllable self-sustaining nuclear reaction.  This led to the production of nuclear electricity producing plants, a potential source of energy for human-kind without burning fossil fuels, if only we could design and supervise enough safety measures into such plants. 
work001

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

No, it's not. Americans are just like other people. As great people say: "There is no bad nation, there are bad people." Everything depends on the person, but not on the nation.
ehab.co

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

It depends on the metric(s) you are measuring that country against.
In terms of GDP (a pretty bad indicator of success to be honest) then it is the most successful nation.

But in more important metrics such as education, health, happiness, America continually falls short. This doesn't make it a failed nation far from it.

But when you combine the metric of richest nation and compare it with the outcomes it achieves in these other areas which actually impact people then it is clearly mismanaging its wealth and that in my opinion is a fail.
Failed nation is a very strong term though.
jesh2206

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

No cause america is still one of the contender in the world when it comes to economy and modern society besides lot of investor's. Still trust america that can overcome they're. Crisis. America have a good relationship to another country because of the military service.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

US is not bound to anything and whatever comes in its way gets destroyed. More like the Roman's during the time when Gaius Julius Ceaser was to rule. Until he was stabbed by his own men, and Rome was on its path to perish and never recover. US can suffer the same fate just like the Roman's if harmony is not present in the world. Failed nation or not, if US falls, the whole world will be on its path to tremble and am afraid, that will be time of North Korea launching its missiles all over the world and we shall never rise from the dead.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

Okay now that depends on how are we looking at different country’s? According to the power of destruction they are having or according to the services provided within there country. If that is the case then I believe nation is not much successful because there most of the funds, taxes and all the stuff goes into military development. No matter what I think they are preparing for alien invasion! It could happen who know? Anyway, no offence by the way. But yeah development of country depends on whats going on inside the nation but not over the borders of it. Somehow they have managed both the things.

Now America is a very developed country, it has an advanced economy and science. Calling America a failed nation is not right.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:33:12 AM

nope because there army is the strongest army in the world they are one of the most rich country in this world
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

I dont think so. America always protecting its interest whatever transaction or deal they are making.Military wise, they are superpower.Smaller nations look after him.
  America is not a failed nation? How strange it sounds. I do not think that this is true. America takes care of its citizens, honors the constitution and preserves its traditions. It worries about its subjects. I think it's a very great power.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:46:52 AM

As of the moment, America is still a strong and leader country of the world with it's wide market, no doubt it still stand as it is.

Bitcoin to the moon
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

I think America is not a failed nation because they are not basically a country that has no better community and I think they has a many plan that they just water to make in their nation that they can improve them self.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: