Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is America a failed nation?
Yes - 26 (35.1%)
No - 48 (64.9%)
Total Voters: 74

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is America a failed nation?  (Read 9694 times)
talenah kotang

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

I think America is not a failing country precisely america is an advanced country, their economy is good, their technology is also good and also their military power is strong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:03:26 AM

YES:

USA largest debtor nation in history of human species
Obamacare ruined everything
Federeal reserve
0% rates
Eventual economic collapse or hyperinflation

NO:

Largest military ever not going down without a fight
NSA is spying on everyone

What do you guys think?

If the Us is a failed nation, all the other countries of the world are even worse failures.

Also - there is no sign of "economic collapse" - their economy keeps getting stronger.
As far as US is concerned, failure is a little word. People would be defending their countries and that is natural but those who are educated and can differentiate between good and bad, they can even give a better opinion about their own country. Definitely our ray will not be of much importance to our but if your own citizen and countrymen talk about it, that would be fine.
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

No way America (USA) is a failed nation, look their USD getting stronger every day since Trump become president.  If you want to look a failed nation, maybe a few countries on Africa or Latin America.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
Ajaaraan

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:23:43 PM

On my own perpective, maybe you are right, it's because it is a well developed country and it is making more and more developments because it is now the words most popular country and the use of the bitcoin is higher in America than in another country so I think as the bitcoin taking progress the country is getting more popular and it is not going to drop ever and never going to be failed. Any thoughts?
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:38:22 AM

I think America is not a failing country precisely america is an advanced country, their economy is good, their technology is also good and also their military power is strong.
of course! their economy is very strong, more than 90% of their people have a good economy, their industry is rampant in the world, their politics dominate in the world. of course it proves that they are the strongest country in the world, and they are not a failed country
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:02:06 AM

of course! their economy is very strong, more than 90% of their people have a good economy, their industry is rampant in the world, their politics dominate in the world. of course it proves that they are the strongest country in the world, and they are not a failed country
right, sometimes they don't want to be rivaled by any country, so they must be able to be at the forefront of the world economy. let alone the president is now very strong in the economy by looking at the background
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:03:24 AM

America is often talked about by other countries in the world, including the economy, the military, education, and also the government that is respected by many countries, I think that America is currently a country that is successful in all aspects. A little element of failure in this country.
stoxalpha

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

This problem is not so extreme. The United States is not a failed country. For nearly 200 years, the United States has been the most successful country in human history. Successfully avoided two world wars, I mean that the two world wars did not affect the United States. In addition to the Pearl Harbor incident. They have the opportunity to grow quickly. The United States is a great country, but not a great country can be permanent. Although there are many places of failure, such as dollar hegemony, military hegemony and so on. But can't say that they have failed. They just don't want to accept the reality that the future will be surpassed. After all, a country that loves peace and solidarity is rising rapidly. This is China, and it has taken 40 years to catch up with the development of the West for 200 years.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

This problem is not so extreme. The United States is not a failed country. For nearly 200 years, the United States has been the most successful country in human history. Successfully avoided two world wars, I mean that the two world wars did not affect the United States. In addition to the Pearl Harbor incident. They have the opportunity to grow quickly. The United States is a great country, but not a great country can be permanent. Although there are many places of failure, such as dollar hegemony, military hegemony and so on. But can't say that they have failed. They just don't want to accept the reality that the future will be surpassed. After all, a country that loves peace and solidarity is rising rapidly. This is China, and it has taken 40 years to catch up with the development of the West for 200 years.
SO you are a chinese?Lol

We cant rate a country just because of they’re longer in existence remember that ysrael and more other countries specially in the arabian side exist more than 2000 years to be proven

America pretending to be stable,but the truth is their credit in china is more than amount we could ever expect so i believe that they are falling of the government cant find measures about this
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

The federal debt is a bit high, but I don't know whether this is a valid reason to call the US a failed state. If you look around, there are a lot of other nations out there, who are even more deeply entrapped in debt.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

The federal debt is a bit high, but I don't know whether this is a valid reason to call the US a failed state. If you look around, there are a lot of other nations out there, who are even more deeply entrapped in debt.
I think a large debt is not an indication that the country failed, besides America, Japan also has a large debt. as long as the debt is used for productive activities, I don't think it is a problem

Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

you are right the American country is a group of people who have genius skills in all fields, now all the cultures of the world are in America, by relying on the technology they have, can have a big influence in the world, issues issued by America are very popular millennium and have a big influence.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

I cannot declare America as a failed nation, maybe sometimes something happens that is not as planned, but I think it is just a technical mistake, if America is a failed country, maybe all countries in the world make the dollar as a reference or standard even from various fields in life, economics, education and others making America the standard, America is indeed a non-state superpower failed because there is really no country that fails, although sometimes many things in the field are not as expected
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:39:36 AM

Say whatever you want but the united States still is considered as a super power. Alot of the countries follow suit on their civil laws, educational practices, medical procedures and other facets of human life. Although they do have their faults (which are alot) and isn't as enlightened as let's say sweden, the United States still holds sway in our lives

imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

Why did such a great country fail? Although the future will be surpassed by China, the United States will remain the world's second, and military technology can even keep the world's number one. This two-hundred-year-old country has stopped two world wars. Chinese, Europeans should thank the United States.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

YES:

USA largest debtor nation in history of human species
Obamacare ruined everything
Federeal reserve
0% rates
Eventual economic collapse or hyperinflation

NO:

Largest military ever not going down without a fight
NSA is spying on everyone

What do you guys think?

its not a failed country. US is being US, no matter how much debts they are in. there are many country do better than US, in terms of economy, education or socially. but still they are what they are.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

I don't think America is a failed nation for it is one of the most powerful countries in the world. Maybe there are some issues but it doesn't mean they failed.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

Why is the United States a failed country? Your international knowledge is too small to be supplemented. The United States can only be called a selfish country. But because you are not an American. You can live in the United States, you will find that this is a shopper's paradise, the benefits of receiving goods through labor are very high, but the price of goods is very cheap.

lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

There is no reason to believe that USA is a failed nation on any parameter. In fact it is THE place to be in this world. It is the land of opportunity for everyone. That is why people have been moving to the states and making their fortune. US is the country which is maintaining more and more world order is in fact is successful state.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:34:30 PM

There is no reason to believe that USA is a failed nation on any parameter. In fact it is THE place to be in this world. It is the land of opportunity for everyone. That is why people have been moving to the states and making their fortune. US is the country which is maintaining more and more world order is in fact is successful state.

I am curious if the author of the thread has ever been to the USA (I guess, he calls this country America). This is probably the place, where even homeless people live and eat well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: