Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·.  (Read 91139 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:20:57 PM

Poor Scammer not paying their user and banning almost all that send am message at support how sad.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 03:29:23 PM

I find it very ironic that you guys are willing to take down a server of a website that you knowingly and willingly participated in a Ponzi scam on. And now that you're pissed, you're going to waste even more time and even more energy trying to take down a server with a lolliscript?

Just give it up, already. Stop wasting your time, tuck your tails, and move on. You guys look so silly putting all of this effort into this; it's almost pathetic!

farido

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:12:08 PM

scam site

close the thread

no winthdraw= scam..scam...scam....scam
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:46:50 PM

Not sure if anyone actually read our warnings that this was a

REBOOT OF COINBOOSTER!!!!!

The dipshit admin from there which is most likely this same dipshit did the same antics

Ignore this garbage thread and learn how to make legit BTC. You will only lose in the long term with
these garbage sites!!!

BogLo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:05:11 PM

Guys it's a dedicated server delivered by OVH are you fucking blind? cmd coin-gnt.com + IP lookback
I bet you won't even make it lag for 1 sec lol you probably need for a botnet and not that kind of crappy scriptkid scripts. Just a kid this scam, can't you?  Sad

OVH are the same servers supercell use that host clash of clans
ayman

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:08:16 PM

He´s trolling all users.

when i want to upgrade this message appear An error occurred: Please note that Proxies/VPNs are not allowed here
what this mean

I cannot think on how you didn't understand what the site said. It is clear on what you wrote. Read your post again.
i didnt plz explain to me i open it by google chrome like any other site when i deposit money it is ok  but  when i want to upgrade they send that text to me i didnt use any proxy site
Ocelotrevolver666

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:13:49 AM

I have signed up with this site.And after making a .05 Deposit have been unable to even buy a building it keeps giving me an error saying that Proxies and VPNS are not allowed even though i'm not using one so I then tried the site on 5 different pc's at different places with the same error now it won't even let me withdraw my money it keeps saying the limit for free users has been met even though I have clicked it at exactly midnight on your servers time.
opmac

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:31:28 AM

I have signed up with this site.And after making a .05 Deposit have been unable to even buy a building it keeps giving me an error saying that Proxies and VPNS are not allowed even though i'm not using one so I then tried the site on 5 different pc's at different places with the same error now it won't even let me withdraw my money it keeps saying the limit for free users has been met even though I have clicked it at exactly midnight on your servers time.

To all newbies and ponzi scambag supporters

Here is a prime example of how these scambag assholes steal peoples money long after their shit turns scam.
This is why this garbage needs to be erased from crypto.
This newbie probably had no clue. Sure in the end it is his fault he decided to invest. Maybe he should have done some reading first but regardless
if this stuff was not around he may not lose his money.

charfo

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:03:16 AM

cannot withdraw allways and all time
said:
An error occurred: The maximum amount per day that can be withdrawn by free users(1BTC) has been passed, please upgrade to the next plan to avoid or decrease this limit, or wait until tomorrow to withdraw.
--------------
scammer still

CryptoMonitor_net

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 10:34:16 AM

An error occurred: The maximum amount per day that can be withdrawn by users with level 2-10(10BTC) has been passed, please upgrade to the next plan to avoid or decrease this limit, or wait until tomorrow to withdraw.

An error occurred: The maximum amount per day that can be withdrawn by users with level 2-10(10BTC) has been passed, please upgrade to the next plan to avoid or decrease this limit, or wait until tomorrow to withdraw.

Moderators why not scam folder this shit???

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 10:34:58 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2016, 12:19:30 PM by Lutpin

Moderators why not scam folder this shit???
Because scams aren't moderated.

Oh boy.
I Deposited a small amount, like 3-4 dollar. A little more than needed to buy a level 2 building.
Psst, spoiler alert: You were scammed.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Starwing1

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:10:23 PM

Oh boy.
I Deposited a small amount, like 3-4 dollar. A little more than needed to buy a level 2 building.

But every time i try to upgrade:
An error occurred: Please note that Proxies/VPNs are not allowed here!

Even though I am NOT using a Proxy or VPN.
I'd be happy to use this. But I dont think I will be able. And i dont think I will get my money back

I also sent a Mail to their Support adress. And got a delivered error. So the Mail adress doesn't even Seen to exist
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:34:50 PM

Oh boy.

I'd be happy to use this. But I dont think I will be able. And i dont think I will get my money back

I also sent a Mail to their Support adress. And got a delivered error. So the Mail adress doesn't even Seen to exist
Newbie?
I feel sorry for your loss, learn your lesson dont invest in this site.

Siah

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:52:02 PM

HEY ADMIN! IT WONT LET ME FUCKING WITHDRAW MY MONEY?! WTF IS THIS?!
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 01:10:53 PM

HEY ADMIN! IT WONT LET ME FUCKING WITHDRAW MY MONEY?! WTF IS THIS?!
I've set an extremely skilled team of crypto and forex trading, aswell as PoS experts on the question.
They described themselves with the following: "we are the group of professional traders and skilled analysts"
My team came up with 4 possible answers to your question, you can now choose from.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Starwing1

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:44:40 PM

Oh boy.

Newbie?
Newbie or not ... you have to try something in Order to know if it works. I saw a link to this sie in a Users chatprofile (not a bot, not a ref link). Klicken it,  and the concept with the building seems kinda cool. So I trieb it out.

At least it want much money.
But you have to incest in something if you want to get something. The only question is where you can or can't invest. And what the risks are
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:47:16 PM

Oh boy.

Newbie?
Newbie or not ... you have to try something in Order to know if it works. I saw a link to this sie in a Users chatprofile (not a bot, not a ref link). Klicken it,  and the concept with the building seems kinda cool. So I trieb it out.

At least it want much money.
But you have to incest in something if you want to get something. The only question is where you can or can't invest. And what the risks are

Uh, if you're blindly investing, that's not investing -- that's straight up gambling. Don't act like throwing money at a site like this is 'investing.' It's not. If it were, there would be a full analysis of the business, including market information, principal members, 5-year prospecti, etc. How many of these did you see? Zero.

Anyone who sent money to this site did WORSE than giving a random stranger on the street money because he told you he'd return in a couple weeks with more, while leaving no information other than that. Why? Because now you can't even see the other party. If you wouldn't go give random people on the street money because they claimed they'd return more to you later, you probably shouldn't do it on the Internet.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
CCOnline

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:20:02 AM

Dear Admin ,
In case you read this text My ID is  bb5f95ac My Level is 8 Deposit10 M. SAT   My Account Balance today is 9 M.SAT
I can not withdraw my Bitcoins money at all !! I feel so terrible , never think this situation will happen with me T__T
I really need to use this bitcoins for survive .Could you please unlock withdraw system for me..  P L E A S E !!!!!!!!!!
Just only 1 M SAT per 3 days ! That will make me SO HAPPY and have more POWER to survive again on this Bitcoin World LOL..
Thank you sooooooooooo much in advance. You are MY HOPE Dear Admin.. PLEASE HELP ME and all of CG's Members.Plz unlock for us ASAP !!
Ohhh -- well I STILL Believe......... in you  Dear Admin and Coin Generator .Please use your good side and follow moral in your heart ,okay ??

May Good Power Be With You !!
opmac

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:45:43 AM

Dear Admin ,
In case you read this text My ID is  bb5f95ac My Level is 8 Deposit10 M. SAT   My Account Balance today is 9 M.SAT
I can not withdraw my Bitcoins money at all !! I feel so terrible , never think this situation will happen with me T__T
I really need to use this bitcoins for survive .Could you please unlock withdraw system for me..  P L E A S E !!!!!!!!!!
Just only 1 M SAT per 3 days ! That will make me SO HAPPY and have more POWER to survive again on this Bitcoin World LOL..
Thank you sooooooooooo much in advance. You are MY HOPE Dear Admin.. PLEASE HELP ME and all of CG's Members.Plz unlock for us ASAP !!
Ohhh -- well I STILL Believe......... in you  Dear Admin and Coin Generator .Please use your good side and follow moral in your heart ,okay ??

May Good Power Be With You !!

Ahhh Little guy. You are laying it on so thick now. Before It was funny, now it just sounds pathetic.
FYI - There are so many staking coins out there now where you can actually see some legit returns come into your wallet.

MontyOnTheRun

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:25:30 AM

Is this still going? The site went to scam the moment the cock sucking admin stopped withdrawals. If you're going to post make sure you change the subject to stop it from saying [PAYING] because that is just bullshit.

Bitcoinget.com
Earn BTC for Surveys, Tasks and Offers - 0.295 BTC so far!!
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: