1.2x fastest payout
Stay at 1.4x
1.6x
1.8x
2x
2.5x

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] ethpyramid.tk Dynamic Pyramid *Highest Volume* 0% Fee for 50+ Ether  (Read 7957 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1366

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:06:57 PM

If you're having syncing problems, download the newest homestead ethereum wallet, and sync with that wallet first. And then after your sync'd, open up your mist browser. The new wallet has much faster syncing. https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases/tag/0.5.1

Also, within a few days I will be lowering the payout, so get in while the 2x payout is still available.

Thanks for the advice. I hope to get into the pyramid before the payout rate is lowered. I think that my wallet should be fully synced by today (hoping that the internet connection remains stable) Once I send some ETH into it, and receive my payout, I will write my reviews about it here.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tubbyjr (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:43:17 AM

The contract is now listed on http://dappcentral.io/ and http://dapps.ethercasts.com/ so hopefully that spurs even more people to join on in.

Also, working further on the site, to allow you to see your payout details and where you are in the payout order.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:51:13 PM

The contract is now listed on http://dappcentral.io/ and http://dapps.ethercasts.com/ so hopefully that spurs even more people to join on in.

Also, working further on the site, to allow you to see your payout details and where you are in the payout order.

That is definitely the ideal choice to attract more people to deposit into the ETH Pyramid. I have checked the site once more, and now there has been one more deposit into it. Hopefully, it will grow more when people notices it on the Dapps site. As for me, I still haven't been fully synced yet but I will get there. Can't wait to try this pyramid.  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:07:43 PM

That is definitely the ideal choice to attract more people to deposit into the ETH Pyramid. I have checked the site once more, and now there has been one more deposit into it. Hopefully, it will grow more when people notices it on the Dapps site. As for me, I still haven't been fully synced yet but I will get there. Can't wait to try this pyramid.  Cheesy

Syncing should take ~15 minutes tops. From block 0.

Maybe you should retry, just by using geth, and set the '--fast --cache 512' CLI arguments.

Although I would recommend making a backup of your chaindata folder first, in AppData/Roaming/Ethereum
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:50:05 AM

Syncing should take ~15 minutes tops. From block 0.

Maybe you should retry, just by using geth, and set the '--fast --cache 512' CLI arguments.

Although I would recommend making a backup of your chaindata folder first, in AppData/Roaming/Ethereum

Thanks for the tip. Now I am fully synced. I have sent 1 ETH to the pyramid app to test how it works. Is the payout 2x or has it been lowered? (just asking because now I see more deposits made than before) Nevertheless, I will be awaiting for the payout as soon as the pyramid gets more deposits.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:08:54 AM

You're the 26th person to enter, so the pyramid has assigned a 1.5 Ether payout to you akiby.
minibitmonster

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:46:57 AM

Thank You . I put 1 EHT in and got 3 back 6 days later.

one question: Am I still in the pyramid or do I have to reenter with 1 ETH?
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:26:53 AM

Thank You . I put 1 EHT in and got 3 back 6 days later.

one question: Am I still in the pyramid or do I have to reenter with 1 ETH?

You have to re-enter, payout right now is 1.5x, lower than the promo 3x payout but this is so you still get your payment promptly. With the 1.5x payout, people with higher balances are more likely to participate too, since they will get their deposits back faster too.

Also, you can enter multiple times, the pyramid keeps track of all deposits.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:24:39 AM

You're the 26th person to enter, so the pyramid has assigned a 1.5 Ether payout to you akiby.

Thanks for the information. I checked my ETH account this morning and now I have more ETH than before! First I had 2.69 ETH, then sent 1 ETH to the pyramid and now I have 3.19800954 Ether in total balance. This really works! I am going to make another deposit real soon. Below, you can see a screenshot of the balance received:

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:54:13 PM

Etherscan is your best bet for showing the actual transactions, for some reason, etherchain is inconsistently tracking internal transactions.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:04:02 PM

Etherscan is your best bet for showing the actual transactions, for some reason, etherchain is inconsistently tracking internal transactions.

Thanks for recommending me this block explorer. I guess it is better to use this one than Etherchain. Although, I checked my address on the other block explorer you gave me, but the balance is the same (as well as transactions) on Etherchain. Nevertheless, I will use Etherscan more for checking regularly my account.

About the pyramid, I would like to see that it is growing very fast. The number of deposits made have increased substantially and this means that it is getting the attention it deserves. It will be a very popular dapp.  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Matthias195

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:05:52 PM

I've received my payout today, works awesomely.
Thank you for your work  Cheesy

I'm going to try another one.  Tongue
patros

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:34:41 PM

18 deposits yesterday, more than 55 now and I am still waiting to sync before entering the Pyramid. Angry
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:54:56 PM

18 deposits yesterday, more than 55 now and I am still waiting to sync before entering the Pyramid. Angry

Try making a backup of your chaindata folder, or run a new one using --datadir "your/custom/directory/here" and then include the following arguments in geth: --fast --cache 512  (assuming you have a few GBs of RAM).

Process takes about 15 minutes to sync on my pc from block 0 to most recent one, at least when using the newest homestead wallet.
Keyser

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:52:51 AM

OP, please check contract order #10 in pyramid, 4 ETH payout.  Looks like it went to the wrong address a few days ago.  I sent 2 ETH on March 6 and have not received any payout.  Best I can tell from Etherscan is that it went to the address in the #11 slot somehow.
Matthias195

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:17:41 PM

wow this is getting popular

See how much activity happened in the past 4 hours:
https://www.etherchain.org/account/0xa9e4e3b1da2462752aea980698c335e70e9ab26c#txreceived

Payout times are already down to under 2 hours now.

The deployment on the DApp lists is clearly increasing the popularity, and the weekend is just getting started.
This is so much fun, thx for your work man  Cheesy
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:33:15 PM

OP, please check contract order #10 in pyramid, 4 ETH payout.  Looks like it went to the wrong address a few days ago.  I sent 2 ETH on March 6 and have not received any payout.  Best I can tell from Etherscan is that it went to the address in the #11 slot somehow.

@Keyser, you sent from a wallet contract. I'm pretty sure the ethereum dev team said inter-contract transactions between wallet contracts and others are going to fail, until homestead possibly. Contracts can't automatically allocate enough gas for other contracts, hence the transaction fails, as it tried sending it to your wallet contract, but your wallet contract consumed all the gas.

On the first page of this posting, I mentioned to make sure you use a PERSONAL ACCOUNT ADDRESS.

And on the site I have made it clearer now too, to NOT SEND FROM WALLET CONTRACTS. They should be renamed Vault or Savings Contracts, as you shouldn't do inter-contract transactions with it.
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:34:19 PM

wow this is getting popular

See how much activity happened in the past 4 hours:
https://www.etherchain.org/account/0xa9e4e3b1da2462752aea980698c335e70e9ab26c#txreceived

Payout times are already down to under 2 hours now.

The deployment on the DApp lists is clearly increasing the popularity, and the weekend is just getting started.
This is so much fun, thx for your work man  Cheesy

It's actually working even better than expected and calculated, 149 people have deposited, and only 34 are awaiting payout, and that's with a 1.5x payout, I thought I would have to have payout at 1.2x to get those results Smiley.
patros

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:00:57 PM

Try making a backup of your chaindata folder, or run a new one using --datadir "your/custom/directory/here" and then include the following arguments in geth: --fast --cache 512  (assuming you have a few GBs of RAM).

Process takes about 15 minutes to sync on my pc from block 0 to most recent one, at least when using the newest homestead wallet.

flag provided but not defined: -fast

Issue sent to Github
Keyser

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:56:19 PM

@Keyser, you sent from a wallet contract. I'm pretty sure the ethereum dev team said inter-contract transactions between wallet contracts and others are going to fail, until homestead possibly. Contracts can't automatically allocate enough gas for other contracts, hence the transaction fails, as it tried sending it to your wallet contract, but your wallet contract consumed all the gas.

On the first page of this posting, I mentioned to make sure you use a PERSONAL ACCOUNT ADDRESS.

And on the site I have made it clearer now too, to NOT SEND FROM WALLET CONTRACTS. They should be renamed Vault or Savings Contracts, as you shouldn't do inter-contract transactions with it.

Well that completely blows.  You say my 4 ETH return evaporated in thin air because I sent from my "wallet" and not form my "account".  I used the tab on your webpage titled "Send using Ethereum Wallet" by the way so you should probably change that wording too.  I'm surely not the only one that will lose ETH because of this little detail.  No more dapps for me.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: