Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My cryptsy alt coins are gone for good..?  (Read 4523 times)
AdamCox9

Activity: 145
Merit: 112

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:44:47 PM

I don't even want to think about what my Cryptsy coins would be worth now Sad upwards towards $100K . that is so much money for me

Buy Bitcoin!
rossrjensen

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:59:16 PM

I don't even want to think about what my Cryptsy coins would be worth now Sad upwards towards $100K . that is so much money for me

I believe that would be the case for me too, maybe even more  Cry

Oh well, I guess I could also think about every stock trade I sold prematurely or mistimed - or that I was too lazy to deposit that $50 check to buy Ripple when it was a small fraction of a cent (that small check would be worth about $20k to me now) or figure out how to actually obtain some Bitcoin when I first learned about it in 2010 (and wanted to invest).  There are a billion ways I could probably be rich - but there is only one reality, ha ha!
Crypto-Maniac

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:02:08 PM

i dream to find 2 guys for break their legs with baseball bat until they give me my BTC back...

Wolong (the PandaCoin scam...) where we all lost money (a lot for me..) i know he his in Malaysia
& this mother fu**er of Paul Vernon,
if anyone have info from both guy i take them ....
AdamCox9

Activity: 145
Merit: 112

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:13:11 PM

There are a billion ways I could probably be rich - but there is only one reality, ha ha!

So true. I always live in the poor person reality. Maybe subconsciously, I want to be not rich.

Buy Bitcoin!
Wattda

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

Oh well, I guess I could also think about every stock trade I sold prematurely or mistimed - or that I was too lazy to deposit that $50 check to buy Ripple when it was a small fraction of a cent (that small check would be worth about $20k to me now) or figure out how to actually obtain some Bitcoin when I first learned about it in 2010 (and wanted to invest).  There are a billion ways I could probably be rich - but there is only one reality, ha ha!
[/quote]

I have been thinking the same thing for years and it is driving me crazy ..., you are making sense my friend. I too back in 2010 thought about buying bitcoin and never investigated if I could actually buy the coins. Maybe I couldn't get them even if I wanted too?  Another thing, I also got into mining "apparently" I was late in that profit generating model too. Then I tried cloud mining and I think I broke even. I then thought maybe I should just buy and flip. I made a couple of hundred dollars on that one, but the stress was killing me. Ok back to reality there is no quick way/easy way to "make it on easy street" as my Grampa's last words to me were "work hard, don't spend more than you earn and save for a rainy day" I have been blessed with good health and loving Wife and a job that I enjoyed...... HEY I AM ALREADY ON EASY STREET!!!!!!!
rossrjensen

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

I have been thinking the same thing for years and it is driving me crazy ..., you are making sense my friend. I too back in 2010 thought about buying bitcoin and never investigated if I could actually buy the coins. Maybe I couldn't get them even if I wanted too?  Another thing, I also got into mining "apparently" I was late in that profit generating model too. Then I tried cloud mining and I think I broke even. I then thought maybe I should just buy and flip. I made a couple of hundred dollars on that one, but the stress was killing me. Ok back to reality there is no quick way/easy way to "make it on easy street" as my Grampa's last words to me were "work hard, don't spend more than you earn and save for a rainy day" I have been blessed with good health and loving Wife and a job that I enjoyed...... HEY I AM ALREADY ON EASY STREET!!!!!!!

I'm with you all the way.  Sounds like we've actually got life pretty good, all things considered!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: