Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Default Trust List is a Joke.Theymos Save This Forum.  (Read 6230 times)
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:51:41 PM

Nice to have the permission and all,but I am not interested in getting into the forum in that aspect.
But I am willing to voice concern for a group I think is going about things in a scary manner.

The tactics are very heavy handed and that is my only issue,but it seems like as I read this may expand as well. Smiley
The "HateLeague" joke's off, I can post the the series of PMs which lead to this reference/joke if thats what will get your sense of humor back on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:54:26 PM

the drama occurs because biased scammers got tagged and than cry because they got caught.

So here's what's going to happen next.I shall be creating a group of my own {we DT 1 members} and negative tag everyone who is selling forum accounts.Try not to be astounded when you will be the primary part we might be negative rating.A random account messaged me you being a lender with possession of multiple accounts as defaulted loans.

If you're laws to step-up to the selling of Unauthorized Goods are truthful , you should be negative trusting yourself as selling of forum accounts is a heinous crime.I would categorize it as even worser than selling of third party Goods.

@Mexxer-2 You truly included a member who offers forum account sells  to your trust list ? Just includes to your youthfulness {immaturity} to be on the DT.  

Just proved one of my issues with this group forming in this response. A continued escalation against those that you personally feel are bad for the community and not what is right for the community all around. Try to look at the other side of this and you will notice a lot of coup attempts look exactly like this.

if you want to -ve me because you are thinking selling accs from defaulted loans is not right, i welcome you to do so!

Nice to have the permission and all,but I am not interested in getting into the forum in that aspect.
But I am willing to voice concern for a group I think is going about things in a scary manner.

The tactics are very heavy handed and that is my only issue,but it seems like as I read this may expand as well. Smiley

you dont need permission to do so. its the same system i use. if think its scam i leave a feedaback. so if others think i am a scammer they should leave a feedback too! if someone proofs my my feedback is wrong i will remove it. said this numerous times.

Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 11:53:14 PM

the drama occurs because biased scammers got tagged and than cry because they got caught.

So here's what's going to happen next.I shall be creating a group of my own {we DT 1 members} and negative tag everyone who is selling forum accounts.Try not to be astounded when you will be the primary part we might be negative rating.A random account messaged me you being a lender with possession of multiple accounts as defaulted loans.

If you're laws to step-up to the selling of Unauthorized Goods are truthful , you should be negative trusting yourself as selling of forum accounts is a heinous crime.I would categorize it as even worser than selling of third party Goods.

@Mexxer-2 You truly included a member who offers forum account sells  to your trust list ? Just includes to your youthfulness {immaturity} to be on the DT.  

Just proved one of my issues with this group forming in this response. A continued escalation against those that you personally feel are bad for the community and not what is right for the community all around. Try to look at the other side of this and you will notice a lot of coup attempts look exactly like this.

if you want to -ve me because you are thinking selling accs from defaulted loans is not right, i welcome you to do so!

you dont need permission to do so. its the same system i use. if think its scam i leave a feedaback. so if others think i am a scammer they should leave a feedback too! if someone proofs my my feedback is wrong i will remove it. said this numerous times.
Why should you be able to alter someone's rating out of what you feel but we need proof that what you think is wrong in order for the feedback to be removed

The trust system is broken

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:08:17 AM

Are we still acting as if any of your/our opinions on this matter, matter? Cool. Lord theymos, please change the trust system
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 12:12:06 AM

Are we still acting as if any of your/our opinions on this matter, matter? Cool. Lord theymos, please change the trust system
If you, lutpin and others to follow keep doing what you guys are doing, then he will have no choice but to change the system,

If you want the system changed go here

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:16:06 AM

he will have no choice but to change the system
You are actually getting funny to think theymos is even going to more than bat an eye for something which is clearly you and a few other individual's personal feud against me(and Lutpin)
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:20:53 AM

If you, lutpin and others to follow keep doing what you guys are doing, then he will have no choice but to change the system,

If you want the system changed go here

For my part: i will go on with what i currently do: Cleaning the Digital Goods section.

Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:12:24 AM

Was sarcasm. You are glossing over the point that people need to prove innocence because you want them too. That is not a good way to go about correcting a issue. Its called being a bully.
If they do not play ball you neg rep them.
That is the issue,who is to say you are trying to get rid of competition. If you want to attack people be prepared for people to look into you.

Its disturbing to know there are people like you that are willing to walk on people to get to their goal.
Sad this is how the forum wants to be.

Lack of voice shows people are scared or agree with you.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:23:29 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 01:34:50 AM by mexxer-2

Was sarcasm. You are glossing over the point that people need to prove innocence because you want them too. That is not a good way to go about correcting a issue. Its called being a bully.
That is the issue,who is to say you are trying to get rid of competition. If you want to attack people be prepared for people to look into you.

Its disturbing to know there are people like you that are willing to walk on people to get to their goal.

Was that me you were addressing as well while making the post?

Don't be scared of course, you can get away with saying pretty much anything to me  Tongue . Most of the times its trolls who keep making real life implications of a pretty simple discussion, or just go offensive. And users who don't speak at all, not afraid because they'll get retaliation feedback because they spoke up, its because they're afraid DT members will find some dirt on them. I've found out, a lot of DT members keep track of each other's "dirt".
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:43:46 AM

You missing an important fact: the forum is not real life. If i think you are a scammer i can -ve you and i will do so including a refference. Are you guys just wroting or actually reading?? Again if i think so and there is no proof that i am wrong, how could i change my mind if no one proofs me wrong? Its simple.

-tK

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:54:24 AM

Oho, you can call me childish, my posts childish, but not my ratings  Cheesy

Fair enough.

Well having quite the mindset of QS, I have a reason to believe you are an alt of someone who recently PMed me. A member wanting to start over. Blame QS for it I guess

No problem.

Awesome , really? You read it? Don't finish on the first book in the series though

Yes, actually. It's a bit too late for that, I've read the series a couple times. Good books, I have my childish side as well.

The ending of the first book was decently good though, what do you have against it?

Not in times when I lay I bed with the flu and 38.5 fever.

Sounds bad, hope you feel better.

For everyone else: Sounds to me like this thread is useless seeing that Blazed said he'll think over it and that's that.
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:55:01 AM

THIS THREAD IS TOO ACCURATE.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:58:29 AM

Kid, you should stop over compensating with your trust.. sure people trust you around here and I would be one of them, but please: learn to take criticism properly

If you'll react like that towards this situation there's more reason to believe you can't be trusted with your attitude
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:02:49 AM

Kid, you should stop over compensating with your trust.. sure people trust you around here and I would be one of them, but please: learn to take criticism properly

If you'll react like that towards this situation there's more reason to believe you can't be trusted with your attitude
If you don't want to hear the truth, i.e theymos doesn't care, well you're one ignorant guy
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:15:01 AM

If you don't want to hear the truth, i.e theymos doesn't care, well you're one ignorant guy

The thread title was not to be taken seriously, it's a PSA for the community not just Theymos.

Use that trust rating powered brain of yours
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:39:58 AM

The thread title was not to be taken seriously, it's a PSA for the community not just Theymos.

Use that trust rating powered brain of yours
You've got me confused, so the thread title is not supposed to be taken seriously while you should take it as an announcement?

Well anyway, I'm cool with people finally using their brain, stopping being a lazy ass and making a trust list of their own.

At this point I'm wondering a reply to this is as off-topic as the recent replies in the thread
Oho, you can call me childish, my posts childish, but not my ratings  Cheesy

Fair enough.

Well having quite the mindset of QS, I have a reason to believe you are an alt of someone who recently PMed me. A member wanting to start over. Blame QS for it I guess

No problem.

Awesome , really? You read it? Don't finish on the first book in the series though

Yes, actually. It's a bit too late for that, I've read the series a couple times. Good books, I have my childish side as well.

The ending of the first book was decently good though, what do you have against it?

Not in times when I lay I bed with the flu and 38.5 fever.

Sounds bad, hope you feel better.

For everyone else: Sounds to me like this thread is useless seeing that Blazed said he'll think over it and that's that.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:47:39 AM

Personally I find the arguments and faux-outrage of those of less-than-honest nature, when it comes to being marked as having a less-than-honest nature, utterly fallacious.

Just as much as nobody is here to stop them doing whatever they wish to do in their libertarian utopia, we are equally as entitled to objectively mark them as evidently having demonstrated a less-than-honest nature.

We're not stopping them, we're simply communicating to others the facts of their past behaviour.

It's called consequence, people.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Zeke2345

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:16:21 PM

Personally I find the arguments and faux-outrage of those of less-than-honest nature, when it comes to being marked as having a less-than-honest nature, utterly fallacious.

Just as much as nobody is here to stop them doing whatever they wish to do in their libertarian utopia, we are equally as entitled to objectively mark them as evidently having demonstrated a less-than-honest nature.

We're not stopping them, we're simply communicating to others the facts of their past behaviour.

It's called consequence, people.

If you read the manner that these two post you will see they both come at the issue in exactly the same manner.
Now a few say they are the same person and can see how that logic applies due to the obvious issues they have with reading between the lines.
If the way they have come at this thread and threads based around the same topic are of any evidence it is bad for the forum.
All anyone needs to do is look through these posts and see they often misunderstand what is being said or stated to them and they still
want people to be forced to explain themselves through private message.
If trusted accounts are stooping to harassing members in pm land,then why would they be trusted in the first place?
This idea that what they is doing is honorable and good,is just presuming that the intent is honest. Since no one knows,it should be scrutinzed a little more then open attacks on the community.

I also do not see a open discussion on this topic,rather a few stating this is how it is going to be and we should all except it.
Is that really how we want to run things here,by letting a few people take the reins and push their mandate on the rest of us?

This topic has turned into a wall since hardly any new voices are coming in and speaking their minds. Its pretty clear where those of us active in these threads stand. Would be nice to see others speak up.

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 05:22:53 PM

If the way they have come at this thread and threads based around the same topic are of any evidence it is bad for the forum.
I didn't even comment on this thread yet.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Zeke2345

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:24:53 PM

I didn't even comment on this thread yet.

Then it should be clear who I am referencing! Grin

No offense but I think my posts are being misread on purpose. Is this to mislead or whats the problem?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: