Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIP TOKENS CLUB [ECOSYSTEM WALLET][NIST5][PoW/PoS][EXCLUSIVE]  (Read 96549 times)
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 10:52:26 PM

i ran the "help" command in the multimedia wallet to see rpc commands and the client crashed wont boot now haha
someone else try duplicate that? then i know if it's my pc or not ;p

Nope, is not your computer, i tried and crash too, it is the screenshot

same here Embarrassed

Lol. They told you that this breaks the client so you had to try it too?

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:55:06 PM

Waiting for airdrop -

aircraft has taken off ... on flight to my wallet

T minus 5

CryptoMaik ✔
Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:55:23 PM

Huh Huh Huh

everyone is having this issue, now the airdrop will be done and only devs could get this it is the plan Dev? get the people out of the airdrop

working fine here, all i need is the password, give me all that airdrop please

lol for a pool admin you sure are greedy hey?
reminds me not to mine at suchpool, prob skim off the top ;p

You serious?

I guess you can't understand sarcasm.

meh, maybe "sarcasm" like yours is why suchpool used to be sweet and now is half a ghost town
think about it
or don't , not my pool that fell apart lmao
Black Mamba

Activity: 656

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:55:56 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 01:53:11 PM by Black Mamba

Not working ..

Edit >>> Fixed  Grin
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:56:29 PM

i ran the "help" command in the multimedia wallet to see rpc commands and the client crashed wont boot now haha

same here Embarrassed

Lol. They told you that this breaks the client so you had to try it too?
no, long before I read about it here Roll Eyes

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:56:56 PM

same here Embarrassed

start a few times it will work  Cool
Fiberbiz (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:57:36 PM

AIRDROP INSTRUCTIONS

Due to misunderstanding with official countdown, Airdrop is delayed so all the followers have enough time to join.
Airdrop password will be posted here tomorrow Feb.27th at 9:30AM GMT+1 Europe/Berlin time. No countdown is given, password will be available on VIP Tokens Club website too.
Multimedia wallet embeds a link to the Airdrop form, inside VIP Tokens Lounge section, which is password protected. The given password will unlock the form, fill it to ensure a spot. Once your form is submitted, you can close the wallet. Questions are very easy, just made in order to avoid bots and any type of abuse, all the answers will be used only for internal statistics.
The airdrop will last only 24 hours (meaning it will end Sunday, Feb.28th at 9:30AM GMT+1 Europe/Berlin time).
You can only apply once. It is possible to have only one submission for IP address. Further manual checks will be made in order to prevent any fraudolent behavior (similar IPs, TOR access...).
Distribution will take place 24 hours after the end of the airdrop, after all the proper checks are made. All data shared is privacy protected and won't be disclosed.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:58:45 PM

The second wallet doesn't work under Debian with Wine:

(not sure how to get the image inlined here)

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
CryptoSiD

Activity: 631

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:59:35 PM

everyone is having this issue, now the airdrop will be done and only devs could get this it is the plan Dev? get the people out of the airdrop
[/quote]

working fine here, all i need is the password, give me all that airdrop please
[/quote]

lol for a pool admin you sure are greedy hey?
reminds me not to mine at suchpool, prob skim off the top ;p
[/quote]

You serious?

I guess you can't understand sarcasm.
[/quote]

meh, maybe "sarcasm" like yours is why suchpool used to be sweet and now is half a ghost town
think about it
or don't , not my pool that fell apart lmao
[/quote]

maybe not, maybe there is other reason, you do whatever you want
the only pool that isnt a "ghost town" is suprnova anyway, if you guys like centralized mining you sure have it.

The community is kinda mad at us cause we closed for 3 months, we should have kept losing money I guess

I won't argue anymore, have fun.
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:01:32 PM

AIRDROP INSTRUCTIONS

Due to misunderstanding with official countdown, Airdrop is delayed so all the followers have enough time to join.
Airdrop password will be posted here tomorrow Feb.27th at 9:30AM GMT+1 Europe/Berlin time. No countdown is given, password will be available on VIP Tokens Club website too.
Multimedia wallet embeds a link to the Airdrop form, inside VIP Tokens Lounge section, which is password protected. The given password will unlock the form, fill it to ensure a spot. Once your form is submitted, you can close the wallet. Questions are very easy, just made in order to avoid bots and any type of abuse, all the answers will be used only for internal statistics.
The airdrop will last only 24 hours (meaning it will end Sunday, Feb.28th at 9:30AM GMT+1 Europe/Berlin time).
You can only apply once. It is possible to have only one submission for IP address. Further manual checks will be made in order to prevent any fraudolent behavior (similar IPs, TOR access...).
Distribution will take place 24 hours after the end of the airdrop, after all the proper checks are made. All data shared is privacy protected and won't be disclosed.

Thanks for clearing things up.

CryptoSiD

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:01:47 PM

If anyone know how to fix the wallet after running "help" in the debug console let us know, i deleted the appdata/roaming/vipcoin folder, dont work, then deleted the vipcoin-qt + appdata folder, don't work, pretty weird
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:04:19 PM

If anyone know how to fix the wallet after running "help" in the debug console let us know, i deleted the appdata/roaming/vipcoin folder, dont work, then deleted the vipcoin-qt + appdata folder, don't work, pretty weird

For me it smell extremly funny i think  is possible the "friends" have been provided with a working wallet and the others well simply have a broken wallet, good luck to everyone i am out, it is too much for me
CryptoSiD

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:06:20 PM

For me it smell extremly funny i think  is possible the "friends" have been provided with a working wallet and the others well simply have a broken wallet, good luck to everyone i am out, it is too much for me

all good i found how to fix it:)
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:06:55 PM

Could you explain how please?
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:07:21 PM

And the lesson is, test your software extensively before you release it.  Grin

I'm out. I like high quality software.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:09:24 PM

hav you tried to turn your pc off and on again? Wink

I deleted everything several times (qt + appdata) and started a new wallet, but it didn't work.
now I restarted my pc, started a new wallet and ... it works.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CryptoSiD

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:10:30 PM

Could you explain how please?

I searched for "vipcoin" using Ultrasearch (since windows search is super bad), there is a vipcoinURI file created somwehere in programdata and I also deleted the prefech file

As greedy as I am I still shared the solution #sarcasm
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:10:45 PM

i relaunched it for quite a few times before it finally works, about 5-7 times
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:11:53 PM

you get stressed very easy! you should not touch your console, the second wallet was made only for airdrop programm. Easy guys dont be stressed it is not good!
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:13:38 PM

AIRDROP INSTRUCTIONS

Lol! It's a joke! Wallet for airdrop working fine for me:

And we can already trade this:

VIP Tokens now trading at VixTrade.net: https://vixtrade.net/market/15

As stated before, if you are interested in mining VIP Tokens it's better to use the basic wallet. Two wallets were specifically released for this.

From OP: 44 Millions to be distributed by In-Wallet Airdrop (opening 1 hour after launch - with password protection, running for 24 hours)

You can easy dump your Millions now! Enjoy your free money

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: