Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIP TOKENS CLUB [ECOSYSTEM WALLET][NIST5][PoW/PoS][EXCLUSIVE]  (Read 96549 times)
LittleBirdCalls

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:30:01 PM

the pump on vip is coming we are buying it for weeks now, while you were sleeping we were buying, while you were talking shit with your girlfriend we were buying, when you were selling we were buying, and you know that. our goal aim to give us a great profit using vip. this little bird has talked too much

hee hee
the only thing that talks is progress
everyone remember;
these are the noob games played on here haha
don't make decisions based on this shit lol, watch markets, progress, community, etc.

It's already +28%! VIP partnership with Microsoft like LISK is shaking the market!
told ya, you can't believe it, but we're those pushing it up
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neptunium

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:30:53 PM

the pump on vip is coming we are buying it for weeks now, while you were sleeping we were buying, while you were talking shit with your girlfriend we were buying, when you were selling we were buying, and you know that. our goal aim to give us a great profit using vip. this little bird has talked too much

Who are you?

He's an idiot trying to pump the coin so he can later dump it and make some profit. It's the most blatant pump and dump I've seen, these retards are spamming yobit chat with stuff like "IP on Microsoft like Lisk...can't believe it", "will double the price in 1 hour".
redcastle

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:33:32 PM

VIP pumping right now on Yobit! Tongue already at 51!
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:34:01 PM

Who are you?

He's an idiot trying to pump the coin so he can later dump it and make some profit. It's the most blatant pump and dump I've seen, these retards are spamming yobit chat with stuff like "IP on Microsoft like Lisk...can't believe it", "will double the price in 1 hour".

Price has doubled.
We've been accumulating while people have been catching other trains.
jeremy grol

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:34:07 PM

Who are you?

Dunno. Maybe, but look price. Touched 51 satoshi and rising....will see where it's headed.
redcastle

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:35:42 PM

Who are you?

Price has doubled.

What are your plans with VIP?
LittleBirdCalls

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:36:18 PM

Who are you?

Price has doubled.
good work, 2 whales are better than one, we will show these people how we make a pump
Neptunium

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:37:29 PM

Who are you?

Dunno. Maybe, but look price. Touched 51 satoshi and rising....will see where it's headed.

People are riding the pump. But keep in mind there will be a dump. Wink
Maythe2nd

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:42:45 PM

The coin lack in support indeed, but it's usual, the pump can grow if someone keep it going
bobcaticus

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:59:33 PM

Who are you?

Price has doubled.

What are your plans with VIP?

I'm just another person who invests in coins that have active devs and fresh ideas.

redcastle

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:11:49 PM

Seems about right Cheesy
Neptunium

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:18:10 PM

Seems about right Cheesy

Am I a wizard lmao? How in the world did I predict this dump? /s
redcastle

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:21:46 PM

Seems about right Cheesy

The only thing I see is support increasing, this means traders want buy cheap Tongue
Maythe2nd

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:21:54 PM

Seems about right Cheesy

No support means dump, the strange fact is that I don't remember about you writting here, you just appeared today with the pump, seems strange.
A pump happen, and you come out telling that's going to dump, and of course it dumped, I think you made it.
Another strange fact is that your post was an answer to the guy claiming to be the one behind the pump, and you say he was an idiot, you know, just to contradict him, so we can't think that you're him.
Welcome fake pumper and real dumper!!!
Neptunium

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:28:09 PM

Seems about right Cheesy

No support means dump, the strange fact is that I don't remember about you writting here, you just appeared today with the pump, seems strange.
A pump happen, and you come out telling that's going to dump, and of course it dumped, I think you made it.
Another strange fact is that your post was an answer to the guy claiming to be the one behind the pump, and you say he was an idiot, you know, just to contradict him, so we can't think that you're him.

LOL so I dumped? I've said this coin will dump during the pump. Why would I post my opinion that it will dump and then dump? To make everyone think I'm a wizard and charge people for market predictions? I don't think that's what I'm doing. Just think about what you've wrote.
bobcaticus

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:31:19 PM

Google image search "bear trap market cycle"

it's not science.
Maythe2nd

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:32:15 PM

Seems about right Cheesy

LOL so I dumped? I've said this coin will dump during the pump. Why would I post my opinion that it will dump and then dump? To make everyone think I'm a wizard and charge people for market predictions? I don't think that's what I'm doing. Just think about what you've wrote.
You're keep playing the game man, you logged with littlebird telling people here that you were going to pump, and then you logged in with your account calling him (yourself) idiot and warning us about a dump, that sorry if I told you but it was obvious for the absence of support.
So you just played the good guy bad guy role to make hype and fud at the same time, trying to keep your main account safe.
But when someone show up in a thread during a pump, and another one appear some minutes later telling about the dump, well seems like they're the same person so far
Neptunium

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:38:57 PM

Seems about right Cheesy

You're keep playing the game man, you logged with littlebird telling people here that you were going to pump, and then you logged in with your account calling him (yourself) idiot and warning us about a dump, that sorry if I told you but it was obvious for the absence of support.
So you just played the good guy bad guy role to make hype and fud at the same time, trying to keep your main account safe.
But when someone show up in a thread during a pump, and another one appear some minutes later telling about the dump, well seems like they're the same person so far

Ok, if you're so concerned you can go talk to an admin! I could literally care less about what idiots like you think, the stupidity I've seen from you is at a new level.

How mad are you about your lost bitcoins on the pump and dump? Kiss
bobcaticus

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:43:51 PM

You should probably concentrate on your own coin, rather than being unprofessional and posting in other coin threads.
nac

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:46:21 PM

Under 12k blocks under pos kicks in
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: