Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:05:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is the best future currency?  (Read 15832 times)
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:02:17 PM

Bitcoin can be the future of the currency for sure but it would need to get a lot bigger to accomplish this.
There is a chance but I think it will not happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:11:21 PM

Bitcoin can be the future of the currency for sure but it would need to get a lot bigger to accomplish this.

I disagree about the fact that it can be future currency, I just do not see this happen to be honest.
I also think that the bitcoin has such a good future a head that it can become known but never a real good currency.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:29:07 PM

I am not sure if it is going to be the best future currency but it is the best online currency without question. It started the online currency thing so it normal for them to be the best in most peoples eyes.
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 03:45:02 PM

Beacuse of its fast adaptation. The increase of its usage will cause the increase of its price and there might come a time that people will run after bitcoin like they do with gold... Shocked

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:00:47 PM

Beacuse of its fast adaptation. The increase of its usage will cause the increase of its price and there might come a time that people will run after bitcoin like they do with gold... Shocked

Most countries are still underdeveloped; having no physical currency right now will be a real problem. Maybe in the near future this problem will be resolved but it is quite difficult to actually solve this problem. Physical currency has its advantages; you can give money to a poor orphan you see pass by; obviously he won’t have any means to access the bitcoin currency. If it’s possible for something physical to represent bitcoin and be exchanged for bitcoin without any hassle then that would be quite good.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:50:34 PM

the best reason is because they aren't controlled and manipulated by banks and governments.

unlike most other currencies, bitcoin is not a scam.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:53:12 PM

Most countries are still underdeveloped; having no physical currency right now will be a real problem. Maybe in the near future this problem will be resolved but it is quite difficult to actually solve this problem. Physical currency has its advantages; you can give money to a poor orphan you see pass by; obviously he won’t have any means to access the bitcoin currency. If it’s possible for something physical to represent bitcoin and be exchanged for bitcoin without any hassle then that would be quite good.

there are some, such as opendime, but they're not useful for giving to the poor because buying those usb keys just to hand them out to strangers will be too expensive.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:04:02 PM

because bitcoin has a very fast transaction speeds with small pieces. other than that bitcoin is also very easy to be generated for the beginner to look it up on the site faucet, other than that bitcoin has a security system that is similar to a bank, it's just very difficult to know bitcoin users

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:20:36 PM

I disagree about the fact that it can be future currency, I just do not see this happen to be honest.
I also think that the bitcoin has such a good future a head that it can become known but never a real good currency.
yes i'm agree with you Mariti,the future looks good for bitcoin,and still any possibilites for bitcoin for being future currency,at least in next 20 years bitcoin will still exist and become better currency than nowdays.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:33:09 PM

and I think you are incorrect, whenever bitcoin become known to everyone ten no one can stop it from becoming the future currency or we can say a global currency, because bitcoin has a lot of good features which keep people stick to itself and it will be more reliable whenever it get some stability, as the only hurdle nowadays for its acceptation is its volatility.

Hire me for your campaign management
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:20:55 PM

Bitcoin can be future currency, that is a bit different from bitcoin "is". I think people are forcing things, and hurry to earn some big money. Bitcoin made nice progress until now, and that is something that we all need to be grateful for.  I see some experts talking about possible problems for bitcoin in future, that means that things will not go easy like some people imagine. To the moon, 10000$ ... its very nice to think about it, but in reality bitcoin will need a big support and lot of work to get through problems and to one day become best currency.
Lets go step by step, jumping and hurrying will not take us where we wish.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:39:54 PM

yes i'm agree with you Mariti,the future looks good for bitcoin,and still any possibilites for bitcoin for being future currency,at least in next 20 years bitcoin will still exist and become better currency than nowdays.

If bitcoin survives for next 20 years then it can surely be a future currency, but the fact is no one knows how long bitcoin will survive in future.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:37:14 PM

Bitcoin is getting more popular in the future and that is because you already can see that it is becoming more acceptable and more people are using it so that is perfect.
But the bad thing of Bitcoin is that nobody will ever know what the value will be in the future and that is the risky thing.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:45:03 PM

I think in my opinion it is the trust issue.  A real deep thought of me. It is handled by people who have no connections to the once controlling the country or a government. The freedom of it is what makes me think it is the future currency
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 03:17:43 PM

there are some, such as opendime, but they're not useful for giving to the poor because buying those usb keys just to hand them out to strangers will be too expensive.

I never have thought of something that bitcoin can possibly have a physical representation.  That gives an idea and it could possibly happen in the future. If that so, then bitcoin will rule..

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:00:53 PM

If bitcoin survives for next 20 years then it can surely be a future currency, but the fact is no one knows how long bitcoin will survive in future.
I think even in the future or 20 years bitcoin will be not future currency.. each country has own currency.. bitcoin will still alive at future since more people and developers are adopting bitcoin and i think it will be more useful in the future.. if you know about brazil they are adopting bitcoins and 150 stores are accepting bitcoin as payment.. and it will happen too to other countries..
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:03:00 PM

I think even in the future or 20 years bitcoin will be not future currency.. each country has own currency.. bitcoin will still alive at future since more people and developers are adopting bitcoin and i think it will be more useful in the future.. if you know about brazil they are adopting bitcoins and 150 stores are accepting bitcoin as payment.. and it will happen too to other countries..

Bitcoin is an innovative currency  and it is loved by its users, the only thing we need is that it should be promoted worldwide so that majority of people gets aware about it.
BitcoinBabbler

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:03:42 PM

It is the gold of cryptocurrency... Cheesy its value can rise to more than gold... It is certainly future proof.. Cheesy
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:50:41 PM

It is the gold of cryptocurrency... Cheesy its value can rise to more than gold... It is certainly future proof.. Cheesy

Agree it has potential to shine more then gold in future, we just need to wait for some time and future will show us that how best currency bitcoin is.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:55:27 PM

Agree it has potential to shine more then gold in future, we just need to wait for some time and future will show us that how best currency bitcoin is.

Potential is good, but my guess is that it will never be able to compete with gold or the USD/EUR. At best it will overgrow Creditcard with their billions of dollars of transactions, but that may be the max.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: