Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is the best future currency?  (Read 15828 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:18:03 PM

Simple.

It's the mother crypto.
Digital world is the future and bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency, so, the only way bitcoin could die is a tragedy(like be hacked) and it's highly improbable.
If the future's currency and payment system is based on highly secured technology, i.e cryptography. Then bitcoin would be the future of world payment system. Digital world must need a digital money.
Bitcoin is the answer for that.

yes the future of this world is the digital world and at there everyone will demand for a suitable currency and payment system for their digital use, at that time bitcoin will have be passed a number of developments and successes and so everyone will prefer bitcoin.

We don't know if bitcoin be the best future currency or not but it can be the best payment method in future for sure as majority of people are using it at a moment only for that reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:12:26 PM

Maybe because bitcoins has the highest price of all crypto currency.And because bitcoin developers have good good plans for their coin.And many people are using it for investment,business online,and lending services.Mny peope love bitcoins so thats why it has the best future becade many people use it and developers have good plans in the future of bitcoin.
our future would be highly dependent to digital. We need everything in digital format and bitcoin would be the digital money to ease our lives more better. In my view bitcoin has arrived at right time for the digital world's requirement.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:20:18 PM

The best reasons are:
No physical currency involve!

For me bitcoin is not the best if this crypto currency will currency. It this happen this crypto currency price will be stable at all like other currency. And i think many people are in trading in btcoin theres a chance that they cant get profit, they cant trade with it. So many people cqnt earn here. If that happen they will search another cryptocurrency that have a potential like bitcoin. But all of this is only my conclusion so dont be mad at me.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:43:31 PM

Because the development of human technology needed something instant to remittances in their business interests and bitcoin can do that.

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:51:14 PM

Its the best currency only because there is no interference from government and also we don't nee to pay any tax on it that makes it really unique.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:42:43 AM

Bitcoin currency is not the best in the future, but bitcoin is the solution to make it easier to get the money. I think maybe it was the most appropriate. Because bitcoin is not money because they do not have a form, but it can be said bitcoin digital currency.
lucsky

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:56:41 AM

Sell all your alts while you can!
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:10:02 AM

The best reasons are:
1. No need hefty fee to make a transaction
2. easy to access them
3. etc

It's most common joint statement can make a bitcoin is the best future currency, so what happen with bitcoin for some years I can't predict it but just a simple statement to make a different situation if Bitcoin has a rival. Can make bitcoin is not a best future currency. For now, many people need a more sophisticated and straightforward money, and then Bitcoin has it all.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:06:43 AM

I won't say bitcoin is a best future currency but I will surely say that bitcoin is one of the best investment for the future.

With its limited supply and unlimited potential for price increase, bitcoin is certainly a very good investment for future.

But it will never be able to decrease fiat's popularity.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:07:10 AM

I won't say bitcoin is a best future currency but I will surely say that bitcoin is one of the best investment for the future.

With its limited supply and unlimited potential for price increase, bitcoin is certainly a very good investment for future.

But it will never be able to decrease fiat's popularity.
But I do not see any other competitors for bitcoin to make bitcoin as the one of the best investment for the future.
Gold is far away better investment but it is too hard to use it as a currency. So, in my opinion bitcoin alone would be the best future currency as well as investment.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:26:47 AM

Its the best currency only because there is no interference from government and also we don't nee to pay any tax on it that makes it really unique.
how altcoin or other cryptocurremcy? Another coin also has decentralized nature. what makes bitcoin different from the like? maybe one day. bitcoin will have a competitor of its kind ?
mkc

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:52:05 AM

how altcoin or other cryptocurremcy? Another coin also has decentralized nature. what makes bitcoin different from the like? maybe one day. bitcoin will have a competitor of its kind ?

Because Bitcoin is the first, accepted by many users and stores. No altcoin comes close at this point.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:53:32 AM

Too many reasons why bitcoin can be our future currency.One thing is because of its price and demands.Many people online is using bitcoins for their businesses online.It has the highest price among all cryptocurrency out there.One thing also is because of it's developer.They have good plans for their coins so bitcoin would be still alive for many years and the price will keep on rising and rising.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:38:45 AM

Because Bitcoin is the first, accepted by many users and stores. No altcoin comes close at this point.
Yes absolutely no altcoin approaching the moment and I think the best thing is bitcoin.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:44:37 AM

Yes absolutely no altcoin approaching the moment and I think the best thing is bitcoin.

Yes because bitcoin is the first altcoin ever made and it is trend because it is well establish coin than any other and it is on top and have higher price among them, but for saying it will be the future currency well it not gonna happen physical money is still the best because mostly of all people prefer the money they can touch  and bitcoin is not secure for now because theirs many treat for its existance and strength Bitcoin is unstable for now and anything badthings might happen to it.

john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:00:50 AM

Yeah bitcoin is the first accepted thats why this is now our main digital currency.. and month by month bitcoin users are increases because many developers and adopters are release hi-tech machines.. and many stores are accepting bitcoin as payment like brazil..
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:12:31 AM

The best reasons are:

There is  no physical currency with fiat these days.

There are still tons of it to go around, and there will still be tons of it to go around for a while to come. The problem I have with it, is the health risks involved with the handling of physical cash. We are exposed

too a lot of germs and bacteria and even viruses, when we handle physical money. Test has shown traces of faeces and blood on most of the money we use, and even drugs like cocaine. Our cash is filthy and

there are some serious bugs going around, for us to keep on handling it physically. { Ebola / Flu etc...} See this article : http://www.economist.com/node/21564529/

Regarding bugs and germs, what do you think would happen when we all start tapping our phones en mass against NFC terminals? The same thing as with cash: Massive transfers of germs, bacteria and virusses.

The only way to avoid most of these (non airborne) is by making a truly wireless method that does not require any physical touch against a central terminal that touches more than one person.
i think physical currency is not a matter. either it is a physical or vertual. for me the reason is that it is a global currency. it can be use in the  equally in all over the world. people may not be confused about the ups and down of the exchange of currency, a single currency can be use in any part of the world equally. one can buy and do shopping in any part of the world. so it has a bright future i thin,
ebookscreator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:21:09 AM

The best reasons are:

There is  no physical currency with fiat these days.

There are still tons of it to go around, and there will still be tons of it to go around for a while to come. The problem I have with it, is the health risks involved with the handling of physical cash. We are exposed

too a lot of germs and bacteria and even viruses, when we handle physical money. Test has shown traces of faeces and blood on most of the money we use, and even drugs like cocaine. Our cash is filthy and

there are some serious bugs going around, for us to keep on handling it physically. { Ebola / Flu etc...} See this article : http://www.economist.com/node/21564529/

Regarding bugs and germs, what do you think would happen when we all start tapping our phones en mass against NFC terminals? The same thing as with cash: Massive transfers of germs, bacteria and virusses.

The only way to avoid most of these (non airborne) is by making a truly wireless method that does not require any physical touch against a central terminal that touches more than one person.
i think physical currency is not a matter. either it is a physical or vertual. for me the reason is that it is a global currency. it can be use in the  equally in all over the world. people may not be confused about the ups and down of the exchange of currency, a single currency can be use in any part of the world equally. one can buy and do shopping in any part of the world. so it has a bright future i thin,
Honestly bitcoin is not the same as our real money or fiat.. bitcoin will stay in online use only.. people and my friends didnt know about bitcoin but if you say its a gold they know it that its a money..  we are using it all over the world but this is just like the same as usd paypal funds or perfectmoney. or and usd.. this is one of the world global currency either offline or online.. you can use usd unlike bitcoin you can only use it in online.. if you have no internet you cannot transfer it to another wallet.. however bitcoin still have a great future and i think more adoption for bitcoin will come.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
sk00t3r

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:19:06 AM

Simple.

It's the mother crypto.
Digital world is the future and bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency, so, the only way bitcoin could die is a tragedy(like be hacked) and it's highly improbable.
If the future's currency and payment system is based on highly secured technology, i.e cryptography. Then bitcoin would be the future of world payment system. Digital world must need a digital money.
Bitcoin is the answer for that.

yes the future of this world is the digital world and at there everyone will demand for a suitable currency and payment system for their digital use, at that time bitcoin will have be passed a number of developments and successes and so everyone will prefer bitcoin.

better bitcoin is the best future currency because now more currency is available in market  but  bitcoin is better than all currency whoever use bitcoin they collect more profit with bitcoin and everyone believe on bitcoin
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:23:41 AM

I think there is a big chance that bitcoin will become future currency, it has show a good development from year to year, and many big shop are adapting bitcoin now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: