Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is the best future currency?  (Read 15832 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:08:34 AM

Bitcoin's real claim to fame is the fact that it is more decentralized than a majority of other countries' currencies, and because of the international nature and the ease of transaction across borders it makes it a fairly good candidate for managing an international trading currency system.

The issue is it still takes a long time to actually move funds between wallets if they aren't international, compared to conventional methods. That's going to be the big problem for the community to solve.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:23:34 AM

this simple question because bitcoin give more advantage to user, therefore much in demand and so the best currency

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 02:22:43 PM

Why ?

There are many reasons. Here is list of some important reasons which make bitcoin as future currency -

1 ) Bitcoins is anonymous currency
2 ) Bitcoin is decentralized currency
3 ) Bitcoin is digital currency
4 ) Bitcoin is virtual currency
5 ) Bitcoin is open source
6 ) Bitcoin is safe and secure
7 ) Bitcoin have own protocol
8 ) Bitcoin is peer to peer currency
9 ) Bitcoin is transparent
10 ) Bitcoin wallet just need computer with internet to access
11 ) Bitcoin supply is limited
12 ) And last popularity and demand of Bitcoin is increasing exponentially.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:15:30 PM

IG nows why as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UETWxR8lbEU

Good stuff!

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:58:21 PM

Many other crypto currencies appeared after bitcoin with the idea to repeat it's success, and many new will appear. But I doubt they could manage it. Bitcoin is the greatest and strongest for now and other crypto just have no chance with it.
Yes bitcoin is proof it self. Even if we compare it with fiat, bitcoin is still better. Long distance money transferring is practicaly and do not need long time. Of course it will help business activity really much.
yes that is a fact but i think still bitcoin need a good introduction because majority of people still do not know about bitcoin actually people need awareness about bitcoin because they still do not know about bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
st0nefish

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:02:35 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 05:17:40 PM by st0nefish

The best reasons are:
No physical currency involve!

One of the biggest advantages of Bitcoin is that it has low fee values for money transfer. However, if the fee to be paid in the future increases too much, it may not be preferred.

There is so much more then this.   I can think of a ton of digital currency that does not need to be physical... that is utter crap.  There are a ton of pump/dump alt coins out there.  I would not touch them.

Bitcoin is currently and has been like the gold of crypto currency.  It holds the most value, has the most companies going after it.  There is value behind it.  I think the value is what set's it apart.

If Bitcoin is only good because it "holds the most value", then that doesn't make it seem good.  You can theoretically pump some shitty P&D coin to the value of Bitcoin right now, does that make it any better?  Of course not, but people just see the price tags of something and automatically thinks it's better because it's a higher price.

Same thing happens in capitalism in general.  For instance some teenage girl goes to the mall and sees a fancy "name brand" purse that cost $1K, then her mom redirects her to another off brand version that only cost $20... The girl is always going to go toward the $1K purse because it's So-and-so's name brand... Does that make that purse better? Hell no, it's just a way of making the same product look better.

I see the same thing happening with bitcoin right now.

This metaphor for bitcoin is not correct for me. Think of two products with the same features. One of these is popular. The other product is an unknown brand name. When we look at the quality of products can be the same. The reason for selling the expensive product here is that it can be marketed well.

But there is no similarity in the currencies we use in real life with bitcoin. There is much more innovation that bitcoin offers to people.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:04:20 PM

Still we cant say anything about it. Many government are banning bitcoin and so how could we be sure that it's going to be the best future currency. Well for some currency bitcoin is will stand as model and bitcoin will play best role in some countries
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 07:43:23 PM

Two reasons: mathematically guaranteed inflation rate, and distant p2p transactions with no middle man.

hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:40:23 PM

Still we cant say anything about it. Many government are banning bitcoin and so how could we be sure that it's going to be the best future currency. Well for some currency bitcoin is will stand as model and bitcoin will play best role in some countries
but to me i think bitcoin is really the future currency because people are now giving preference to online shopping and they can use bitcoin for this purpose very easily therefor we can consider bitcoin as the currency of the future.
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:35:21 AM

i do not think that governments are banning bitcoin, i think they have still not given any statement about bitcoin, but one think is clear that in the modern time when people are giving preference to online shopping and trading therefore government have to think about the future of fiat and they will also start thinking about online currency.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:18:11 AM

Why ?

There are many reasons. Here is list of some important reasons which make bitcoin as future currency -

i think for this reasons, i will choose the best methods that will work for all people which is to make money and i think this is why that the most people which use bitcoin is agree that bitcoin is the best future currency.
grandy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:44:02 PM

Why ?

i think for this reasons, i will choose the best methods that will work for all people which is to make money and i think this is why that the most people which use bitcoin is agree that bitcoin is the best future currency.
yes these are the very solid reasons for bitcoins to become the best future currency. to me that is also a solid reason that people interested for online business is increasing from time to time and the process is becoming more simplest by bitcoin.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:36:31 PM

As we can see , bitcoin is the best future currency now. Compare to other currency bitcoin has the biggest value in the world. If you could see in the trading bitcoin is the best of all. It is known by all users or beginners in this forum. It is used also by invest company cause like what I said bitcoin is the best.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:19:12 PM

i do not think that governments are banning bitcoin, i think they have still not given any statement about bitcoin, but one think is clear that in the modern time when people are giving preference to online shopping and trading therefore government have to think about the future of fiat and they will also start thinking about online currency.
The only problem for the government to not accept bitcoin is that their state banks allow only those payment systems which will have income proof and which will not have anonymous transaction. If this problem is solved for the governments then it is not hard for the governments to adopt bitcoin.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:07:49 PM

The only problem for the government to not accept bitcoin is that their state banks allow only those payment systems which will have income proof and which will not have anonymous transaction. If this problem is solved for the governments then it is not hard for the governments to adopt bitcoin.
but i think government s can find out solution for that but if once they decide to legalize bitcoin. i think governments must have start thinking about that and they will take serious step about bitcoin according the wishes of their people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: