Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io]  (Read 191510 times)
Tarobyte

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:17:37 PM

I have to agree with some of the others on this forum regarding the release time of their wallet. Here's the deal from a Project Management standpoint.

1. It's important to understand that in the tech world projects are often not released on time. It's incredibly hard to properly manage a project and have a successful launch. Even large companies like EA fail at this task. It's a fact of life

2. Now that the release time is out of the way, we can talk about the real issue. The real issue is a lack of communication on the part of the developer. Being late to work is usually okay, if, you call in and let them know that you are going to be late ahead of time. If you set an expectation that you will be there at a certain time, it is your responsibility to communicate  the reasons you won't be there and when they should expect you. It is no different for Safex. They have made promises to their holders and as of right now are not meeting the obligation. Not only are they NOT meeting the obligation but they haven't communicated why. That is a bad sign, while fixing the problem may not be possible right now, communicating with their holders is.

3. What can we do about it? Realistically, we have a few options, we can sell right now, for some of us at a loss and take that loss and start over. Another option is we can hold because we emotionally believe in the company. We will likely have a long and rocky path but may end up with significant gains in the long term. Or, we can go with my choice, which is to give them a few more days to release wallet and then sell when it hits a price that I am comfortable with. Maybe 700 sats or so, we will see. I don't plan on buying back in until I see better communication with the Safex holder base.

Anyway, my 2c we will see what happens.
cpozzer

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:18:33 PM

its everywhere the same on cryptocurrency coins, people are complaining everytime when they think they loose, go to nasdaq or other exchange let see if you can make money like this, when you are not good in making money whit crypto it dont mean that coin is bad, your tactic is bad.
dont daytrade, put money that you can afford to loose, and come back in 3 monts and watch, if you can daytrade you must be ready to loose.
EVery time the same, they loose money and blaming the coin, its so childish

They are two different things. One is complaining about the lack of responsibility of the developers and the other is complaining about a market reaction.

Sometimes it's hard to respect the deadlines in software development, a lot of things can go wrong and have to be fixed before the release of a final product. It happens even to the biggest companies in the world. So far they have delivered everything they have promised. So you have to decide, either you believe they are scammers and will never deliver the wallet, you then will probably want to sell your coins asap to those who will be more than happy to buy them at cheap price, either you accept as true what I just stated and you wait and hold even if it takes a bit more time. I'm sure they are well aware that it is bad advertising to not deliver the things in the right time and I'm sure they are sorry for that. But at the end, only the result will count. In few months/years no one will mind that they missed few deadlines as long as the product is as good or better than what was promised initially. Personally I believe they're working hard to deliver everything they've promised and only the long term holders will be rewarded accordingly. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm willing to take the risk. Do your choice now. Smiley

I'll tell you what happened to me.
I was holding CFI for a long time at 3k sat and decided to sell to buy SAFEX in the expectation that they would release the wallet.
I sold CFI for 3k sat and bought SAFEX for 600 sat. Look at CFI now and see where Safe Exchange Coin is.

Yes, of course, I'm very pissed. I'm really pissed because if it were not for the irresponsibility of the developers to announce something they can not keep would keep holding CFI and now would have doubled my money.
Can you understand now what gives a developer irresponsibility?

Then I come here to express my indignation and people talk as if the developers had no commitment to deliver the product on the stipulated date and the people who are complaining are wrong.

I do not think Safe Exchange Coin is a scam, I just think developers are irresponsible.

Worst of all is reading reviews from people who think that anyone who is dissatisfied with developers' irresponsibility is wrong.

Where was it stated that a wallet release would give you profits anyway? This is the risk involved in trading, sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

feranenem12345

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:38:53 PM

its everywhere the same on cryptocurrency coins, people are complaining everytime when they think they loose, go to nasdaq or other exchange let see if you can make money like this, when you are not good in making money whit crypto it dont mean that coin is bad, your tactic is bad.
dont daytrade, put money that you can afford to loose, and come back in 3 monts and watch, if you can daytrade you must be ready to loose.

They are two different things. One is complaining about the lack of responsibility of the developers and the other is complaining about a market reaction.

Sometimes it's hard to respect the deadlines in software development, a lot of things can go wrong and have to be fixed before the release of a final product. It happens even to the biggest companies in the world. So far they have delivered everything they have promised. So you have to decide, either you believe they are scammers and will never deliver the wallet, you then will probably want to sell your coins asap to those who will be more than happy to buy them at cheap price, either you accept as true what I just stated and you wait and hold even if it takes a bit more time. I'm sure they are well aware that it is bad advertising to not deliver the things in the right time and I'm sure they are sorry for that. But at the end, only the result will count. In few months/years no one will mind that they missed few deadlines as long as the product is as good or better than what was promised initially. Personally I believe they're working hard to deliver everything they've promised and only the long term holders will be rewarded accordingly. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm willing to take the risk. Do your choice now. Smiley

I was holding CFI for a long time at 3k sat and decided to sell to buy SAFEX in the expectation that they would release the wallet.
I sold CFI for 3k sat and bought SAFEX for 600 sat. Look at CFI now and see where Safe Exchange Coin is.

Yes, of course, I'm very pissed. I'm really pissed because if it were not for the irresponsibility of the developers to announce something they can not keep would keep holding CFI and now would have doubled my money.

Then I come here to express my indignation and people talk as if the developers had no commitment to deliver the product on the stipulated date and the people who are complaining are wrong.

I do not think Safe Exchange Coin is a scam, I just think developers are irresponsible.

Worst of all is reading reviews from people who think that anyone who is dissatisfied with developers' irresponsibility is wrong.

Where was it stated that a wallet release would give you profits anyway? This is the risk involved in trading, sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

I think it's hard for people to understand.

The question for me is not whether I would profit from it or not, the point is that I took this risk in the expectation that the developers would fulfill their promise.
If I had bought Safe Exchange Coin and the amount had not gone up, fine by me. OK.
The problem is I take the risk by believing in the project and buying Safe Exchange Coin and then the developers act this way of being irresponsible and I get hurt.

They simply succeeded with their incompetence to hurt the people they bought believing in the project and benefited others who will only buy to make a profit and then sell.

What is certain is that the currency now will not rise any more than it would rise if they were responsible. Most of the people who are selling SAFEX will not come back because they think the developers are irresponsible and a lot of the people who are buying now also will not hold the coin because they are aiming for a profit when the wallet is launched and will sell their coins with a Profit of 25, 30% creating several walls.

I, for example, would insure Safe Exchange Coin AT LEAST until the launch of the platform. Now I'm not going anymore. The only thing I want is to wait for the value to come out so as not to leave at a loss. I no longer believe in the developer team.
CryptoPlankton

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:11:50 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 05:30:09 PM by CryptoPlankton

I think it's hard for people to understand.

The question for me is not whether I would profit from it or not, the point is that I took this risk in the expectation that the developers would fulfill their promise.
If I had bought Safe Exchange Coin and the amount had not gone up, fine by me. OK.
The problem is I take the risk by believing in the project and buying Safe Exchange Coin and then the developers act this way of being irresponsible and I get hurt.

They simply succeeded with their incompetence to hurt the people they bought believing in the project and benefited others who will only buy to make a profit and then sell.

What is certain is that the currency now will not rise any more than it would rise if they were responsible. Most of the people who are selling SAFEX will not come back because they think the developers are irresponsible and a lot of the people who are buying now also will not hold the coin because they are aiming for a profit when the wallet is launched and will sell their coins with a Profit of 25, 30% creating several walls.

I, for example, would insure Safe Exchange Coin AT LEAST until the launch of the platform. Now I'm not going anymore. The only thing I want is to wait for the value to come out so as not to leave at a loss. I no longer believe in the developer team.

I understand your point of view. And I also share the same opinion than @Tarobyte, the devs could have communicate more with the community to explain why the wallet release is delayed. But well, they didn't say much about it for now and I admit it will impact negatively the price on the short term, however I still maintain it won't change much things over the long run besides just slightly slow down the success of the project possibly. Not a big deal imo and I hope with the feedbacks they will improve this part of their communication in the future. If you are looking for quick profits through daytrading I can only suggest you to invest in coins where the tech and communication is perfect, with clear projects, detailed roadmaps and devs you know reliable infos about. Good luck for your future investments ! Smiley
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:01:45 PM

Yes I also agree, even though I support SAFEX and hope it is successful in the future, I find it very unprofessional what happened on August 9th.  You can't play with people's money like that and make promises, its better not to promise on specific date at all, or just say this week - next week but no dates.  It is unprofessional how it was handled, and probably suggests that the team doesn't have marketing person in place yet, or at least marketing person who understands investors point of view.  

Many people lost money, myself including, I bought at 700 waiting for August 9th but nothing came, and now looking at 40% less value in my account.  In real world, this action would cause lawsuits.  
But I still believe SAFEX can be great and successful in the near future and hope they will learn from this mistake about promising dates and not delivering, just don't set any dates!
boulard83

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:12:45 PM

What DEV have to say about the wallet ?

PC Hardware junky | Gaming • 5930K • 32gb • GTX1070 • BenQ XR3501 144hz | Server • Dual E5-2670 16c/32t • 32gb ECC • GTX1050ti • 3 SSD + Multiple HDDs
ltcifc

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:50:38 PM

reffi

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:02:47 PM

wtf just happened, I was gonna buy 10 minutes ago  for 475 but had sudden urge to go pee... wtf.  Huh  Wallet??
spreadwealth

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:05:21 PM

Relax guys price is rising because of good news this weekend.
CryptoPlankton

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:35:06 PM

wtf just happened, I was gonna buy 10 minutes ago  for 475 but had sudden urge to go pee... wtf.  Huh  Wallet??

In my opinion it's just a PnD group who joined the party, the price should stabilize again after that. Smiley
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:46:47 PM

In my opinion it's just a PnD group who joined the party, the price should stabilize again after that. Smiley

They progress quite stably -- five lines of meaningless code was added successfully in the past 148 hours.

https://github.com/safex/safex_wallet/blob/master/src/components/wallet/Wallet.js#L76
reffi

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:54:14 PM

Well if its really a PnD group, they don't know what they are getting into!! It might never dump from here! haha!
feranenem12345

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:58:41 PM

Look at these walls in 697 and 698
CryptoPlankton

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:08:11 PM

They progress quite stably -- five lines of meaningless code was added successfully in the past 148 hours.

https://github.com/safex/safex_wallet/blob/master/src/components/wallet/Wallet.js#L76

I believe you have invested a lot into the project despite your need to always FUD to buy more cheap coins. Always a pleasure to see you here troll !  Roll Eyes
Bitbullterrier

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:18:03 PM

To all those who got hurt by no release info (The fresh regular updates are on the slack group)
You can sell now  Grin
sxiclub

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:38:24 PM

I'm absolute newbie on trading, can you explain me? What I see is volume x2 (600+ BTC), lots of sell offers and few buy offers, nevertheless price is still increasing.
ZeroMemory

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:39:25 PM

comming soon: safex forbes interview and wallet Smiley

Ladies and gentleman, buckle up, it's going to explode
feranenem12345

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:43:45 PM

I'm absolute newbie on trading, can you explain me? What I see is volume x2 (600+ BTC), lots of sell offers and few buy offers, nevertheless price is still increasing.

6204458.07607743 SAFEX being sold in 698
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:29:29 PM

Complete idiots. Expecting from this shitty "project" and its "programmers" anything is as naive as believing that MS-DOS will ever get multitasking kernel.
qbm1

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:59:58 PM

Complete idiots. Expecting from this shitty "project" and its "programmers" anything is as naive as believing that MS-DOS will ever get multitasking kernel.

You still here? nobody cares bro...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: