Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:23:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io]  (Read 191514 times)
Mkguyvr

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:17:11 PM

Hey guys, does anyone know where there might be a tutorial on how to withdrawal ones tokes from the Safex site once you buy them? I bought 10,000 on the site and I bought another lot on Bittrex, i would like to put them all together. I know the wallet isnt out yet and frankly thats not a concern for me, anyone can see the value of this coin. That being said I need a bit of help.... Please and thank you.
sxiclub

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:31:32 PM

Just to make it clear, I by no means think that SAFEX is a scam, I just think developers have not acted responsibly with the community.
I think just like you. I will go down in 720 to recover the investment, if the coin rises in the future I'll play some scalping with it.
Miner-room101

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:45:44 PM

Some pics of the guys at work   Grin:

Let's pray for this to be a huge success.. let's pray for god to help the team and all of us Smiley

God bless you all!

Way to go guys ... Yesss

Big up for all the hard work Smiley

xorlogic

Activity: 181
Merit: 103

The future for all trade is decentralized safex.io

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 11:15:40 PM

https://safe.exchange/t/safex-development-update-august-13-2017/1233

Hello to all,

This has been an eventful week to say the least.

Last Sunday, Daniel and Nikola were in Poland for a conference related to crypto currencies.

We told our story: That the reason that we were compelled by the crypto currency world is because of the amazing possibilities that it brings that were never before possible. Sending payments around the world, to anyone, at any time… at low cost and without interference by third parties.

During the trip we met many new partners, and made new friends who are actively engaged in crypto currencies and world wide business activities.

While we had prepared the safex wallet for demonstrations for the event, it was built using a third party api which would not be usable in production. To address this we have established a dedicated Bitcoin node for consumption by our community.

In the next step we’ve built out our own api service to deal with our community’s wallet:
github.com

https://github.com/safex/servsafex

https://github.com/safex/safex_wallet

We will need to still package the binaries for download by the community which we will do tomorrow evening CEST.

It’s so amazing to see the community growing, and see the vision of secure trade using digital currencies.

Our team has been expanding and we have finally onboarded three economists who we will introduce in the coming weeks as we move into the Chille Blockchain phase and development. :sunny:

When the binaries for the wallet will be published we will post an official “Safex Wallet now live” update.

My mistake (Daniel here), I was expecting to have time to code during the travels which was very limited. We will be sure not to set launch dates based on progress rather than planned events going forward. Lesson learned. :bowing_man:

Sincerely,
Safex Developers

The future for trade is private secure and decentralized https://safex.io
Leaflion

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:35:27 AM

Hello safex devs,

I and other investors are tired of your shit...

- Please answer questions regularly on reddit. If Vitalik Buterin and Da Hongfei can do that, then you should too. Especially at this stage of the project, when you want new followers and new users.

- What is the difference between the Ardor/NXT marketplace and Safex? Someone asked this on Reddit today as well. Presumably, the only difference would be anonymity and a mild headstart.

- This is a goddamn startup. Releasing idiotic pictures of you coding doesn't mean anything. Sure, it's good to see that the team is actually coding, but what we need is regular updates.

- Why the f*** are there only 2 devs working on this... And what is the rest of the team doing. WHY DO YOU NEED 3 economists for this project?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

- YOU NEED MORE CORE DEVS who have previously worked at google, facebook, etc. who can actually code full-time on this. When you're "on vacation and traveling", there needs to be someone working on this full-time....

Honestly, this entire project reeks. You take days to correct stylistic issues in CSS? Are you serious? If you were a startup, this would have burned to the ground a long time ago...
Leaflion

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:52:51 AM

A few more points:

- You need to spellcheck your website. Change the layout. Revamp it.
- Make sure the safex reddit keeps growing by active involvement. Trust me. Without a real online presence within the next few months, this project will die.
- Whoever the other team members are that aren't involved with actual development don't seem to be doing anything useful... Either they work on the website or they find big investors interested in the project. That's the only way this will grow and be able to compete with other marketplaces.

In the description of the safex team on the website, this pops up:

"Daniel had witnessed and participated in the saga of digital currencies from the onset of everything that we see as mainstream today. He had the benefit of observation first before offering solutions. Since Daniel has a diverse range of skills in trading, programming, and communicating he has developed a tool set which enables him to wield solutions like no one else. He has formed the Safex Developers Team who follow him into the task of securing trade of people of the world."

I don't know what to do with this. Apart from a load of BS, I see nothing of actual value. Maybe list your actual skills, along with those of your team members. Maybe your educational background or your specific talents.

- Exactly wtf is "Milan Radosavljevic" doing? I would have assumed a PR guy would constantly be replying on bitcointalk and reddit, constantly updating on slack, etc. A tweet everyday, an instagram post everyday. Eacho f these tasks takes 5 minutes...I COULD DO A BETTER JOB. DM me and I will honestly do the job for half of whatever this guy is getting paid and I sure as hell will be much more productive.

- Nikola Popovic - AND WHAT IS THIS GUY DOING? Does he code? What is the point of everyone here?
- Pavle Aleksic - Update the website. Correct spelling errors, weirdly placed words, irrelevant details. Why is the website not perfect...
- Marija Blesic - Honestly don't know what to day. Visual designer apparently. I don't see any changes for months...

So let me get this straight... You hire a bunch of people with 0 skills instead of getting some top coders who've won the ICO or accomplished something impressive in the [Suspicious link removed]munity...

And now you go out and get 3 economists. Am I hallucinating? Is this a joke? And now you want a $2 billion marketcap?

Honestly, I don't know if you're reading the whole thing, but hire me...

- I can code in c++, python, can do PR, can market full-time, can make sure subscribers grow on reddit. I am heavily invested in this project because I see the potential, but this is insane...

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:18:34 AM

whew poster leaflion went in  Grin maybe it can go down to 3-400

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:57:38 AM

A few more points:

- Make sure the safex reddit keeps growing by active involvement. Trust me. Without a real online presence within the next few months, this project will die.
- Whoever the other team members are that aren't involved with actual development don't seem to be doing anything useful... Either they work on the website or they find big investors interested in the project. That's the only way this will grow and be able to compete with other marketplaces.

"Daniel had witnessed and participated in the saga of digital currencies from the onset of everything that we see as mainstream today. He had the benefit of observation first before offering solutions. Since Daniel has a diverse range of skills in trading, programming, and communicating he has developed a tool set which enables him to wield solutions like no one else. He has formed the Safex Developers Team who follow him into the task of securing trade of people of the world."

I don't know what to do with this. Apart from a load of BS, I see nothing of actual value. Maybe list your actual skills, along with those of your team members. Maybe your educational background or your specific talents.

- Exactly wtf is "Milan Radosavljevic" doing? I would have assumed a PR guy would constantly be replying on bitcointalk and reddit, constantly updating on slack, etc. A tweet everyday, an instagram post everyday. Eacho f these tasks takes 5 minutes...I COULD DO A BETTER JOB. DM me and I will honestly do the job for half of whatever this guy is getting paid and I sure as hell will be much more productive.

- Nikola Popovic - AND WHAT IS THIS GUY DOING? Does he code? What is the point of everyone here?
- Pavle Aleksic - Update the website. Correct spelling errors, weirdly placed words, irrelevant details. Why is the website not perfect...
- Marija Blesic - Honestly don't know what to day. Visual designer apparently. I don't see any changes for months...

So let me get this straight... You hire a bunch of people with 0 skills instead of getting some top coders who've won the ICO or accomplished something impressive in the [Suspicious link removed]munity...

And now you go out and get 3 economists. Am I hallucinating? Is this a joke? And now you want a $2 billion marketcap?

- I can code in c++, python, can do PR, can market full-time, can make sure subscribers grow on reddit. I am heavily invested in this project because I see the potential, but this is insane...

You have a logic behind your words! Sage friend Smiley
Yes, this project is the responsibility of ALL . No exception. Daniel included..

NN52NN

Activity: 647

buy bitcoin

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:51:35 AM

Has invested a little in the project
And it is good that a little
Just irresponsible developments

buy bitcoin
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:31:52 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 09:42:01 AM by Pffrt

A few more points:

I think you raise some valid points, but it also seems like you've been invested in SAFEX only for a short period.

The entire purpose of this project has always been a very long distance outlook, hence why now 3 economists are onboarded because issues of a year into the future must be started to be figured out now.

I've been following the project since the start and i can only say that the general leadership and direction has always been very good.

The community has grown immensely in the past month (a month ago slack had 250 subscribers, now 1250), and with so much going on at the same time, i think the team has not completely adjusted to the load which the huge increase in following provides. There used to be some questions once in a while, but now solid and complicated questions pop up constantly.

While again, your points are valid - give the team some time to adjust their community management. They have always had a very proffesional approach to the project and i'm sure they will rise to the challenge.
milanr

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 01:02:25 PM

Hey there Smiley just wanted to introduce myself Smiley

I'm part of Safex core team and just wanted to share with you that our team is working 24/7 to bring this wallet to all of you guys:). We worked last night until early Sunday hours in Serbia and we are continuing today. We know that you were expecting it during last week, but we have a trip and a conference in Poland and some interesting meeting with investors.

With Daniel's brilliant mind and guys behind him, they are one hell of a team and we cant wait to deliver everything thats promised for all of you Smiley. I'll be active on this forum for now on, and you can find me on an official Safex Slack channel.

Thanks again guys for your patience and understanding, our team really appreciate it!!!
Zeehenk

Activity: 399

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:06:05 PM

I'm part of Safex core team and just wanted to share with you that our team is working 24/7 to bring this wallet to all of you guys:). We worked last night until early Sunday hours in Serbia and we are continuing today. We know that you were expecting it during last week, but we have a trip and a conference in Poland and some interesting meeting with investors.

With Daniel's brilliant mind and guys behind him, they are one hell of a team and we cant wait to deliver everything thats promised for all of you Smiley. I'll be active on this forum for now on, and you can find me on an official Safex Slack channel.

Thanks again guys for your patience and understanding, our team really appreciate it!!!

Just to be sure..... Can an existing member of the team verify that this is an official team member? Just to make sure it's not some random person chatting away....

feranenem12345

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:51:06 PM

Maybe he is Milan Radosavljevic PR & Marketing Manager.
Zeehenk

Activity: 399

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:53:11 PM

Maybe he is Milan Radosavljevic PR & Marketing Manager.

Probably, but would be good to have it confirmed. You never can be too shure Smiley

feranenem12345

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:57:06 PM

For now I'm satisfied with the answer. I'm going to buy SAFEX again and wait for more this week to see how things are going.
feranenem12345

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:13:16 PM

I have some questions.

1) Are the team aware that there are other teams developing platforms with similar ideas to SAFEX? See Syscoin for example and what they have managed to do in a short time with a very small team. In recent weeks they have hired more people and should launch the blockmarket by the end of the year.

2) Does the team of developers believe that it can launch the platform until December?
feranenem12345

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:15:15 PM

I'm going to give SAFEX one more chance and see if this wallet will be released this week yet. If it is not there I lose hope because the most likely platform is also to delay and stay behind the other projects that will take the market.
nlrobbie

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:07:32 PM

Like all the people above me. I will keep my btc in safex for one last week.. If there wont be significant improvement i will cut my losses and leave safex behind, because it feels like this is a shit coin with no future at all. Nothing except a short clip about how hot chilli can be.
ltcifc

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:44:29 PM

Hello safex devs,

I and other investors are tired of your shit...

pls don't speak for others.
milanr

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 03:50:35 PM

I have some questions.

1) Are the team aware that there are other teams developing platforms with similar ideas to SAFEX? See Syscoin for example and what they have managed to do in a short time with a very small team. In recent weeks they have hired more people and should launch the blockmarket by the end of the year.

2) Does the team of developers believe that it can launch the platform until December?

1) We're aware, also, it's not the same, similar does not mean that they're doing what we're developing and vice versa Smiley

2) We believe that Smiley

@zeehenk

I can post a bunch of photos from last night "dev session" if you want Smiley also as I said, anyone can ping me on safex.slack.com to check my identity Smiley

I was trying to come here like a week or so ago, but my registration didn't want to get through, don't know why...

Also, yes, we have a small but very very dedicated team and we're planning on delivering everything that we've been talking about for the last couple of months. Again, we're aware that we're "a bit late" but our trip, even so, it was beautiful and productive, it took away our dev time for sure. In the other hand, all our meetings with people, investors and supporters from Poland and Germany were more than successful in every possible way.

Me on the left, Nikola - the designer next to me, Lower right, Pavle The Grey - our programmer, and you all know Daniel Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: