Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net is a scam ?  (Read 37969 times)
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:16:50 AM

just withdraw my bitcoin from yobit to xapo
and i get my bitcoin in 1minute
https://blockchain.info/tx/917a8bc519fc4f2890576fe494fcefcb4ec9bef735a2747180e57a3dc7e6c453

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:47:22 AM

i think their support is just a display on their site  Grin Grin why don't you try to contact them their by sending them a pm here in the forum or just posting on their main thread . maybe they are just having a maintenance . keep calm and love the cryptos  Grin Grin
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 809

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 06:39:10 AM

i think their support is just a display on their site  Grin Grin why don't you try to contact them their by sending them a pm here in the forum or just posting on their main thread . maybe they are just having a maintenance . keep calm and love the cryptos  Grin Grin

Even you send him a pm here still yobit dont respond or it takes weeks before he respond to problems thats why the problem of some users are still floating, and really they need to hire another manpower there to focus on support so they can fix issue immediately so it will be more convenient for the site user but luckily i dont encouter some problem to their site because i trade bitcoin to altcoin and didnt deposit an altcoin to their site.

gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:11:22 AM

I think the BTC withdrawal a there is controlled by blockchain, sometimes the withdrawal is in delayed but are paid, by the way i do not have any problem.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:36:59 AM

I think the BTC withdrawal a there is controlled by blockchain, sometimes the withdrawal is in delayed but are paid, by the way i do not have any problem.

Same as i men i didnt experience any serious problem upon my withdrawals in yobit eversence and i can say im quite trading for long time in their site but i dont really experience bad things happen to my withdrawal, thats why i can say yobit is not scam.

Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:55:00 AM

Yobit will never turn into scam if you ask me, they had some problems but this is because of the maintenance they are having.
Just a matter of time before everything will be okay again.
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:34:35 AM

FRN market have been "in maintenance" since 50 days.

All of our users funds are stucked without possibility to withdraw.

Let us withdraw. This is theft.

I also think this is a bit weird, they should just let us withdraw.

To be honest I think its from now on pretty risky, can we still trust them right now ??

They really need to upgrade their support so they can take action for this situation if user got problem about their balance, really yobit is slow on actioning problem matters thats why they got more issue todays and they cannot respond quickly. but for now really yobit is big exchange i dont think they will ruin their business for that amount maybe they didnt fix the wallet maintenance of other coins.
their support agent is too bad if you have a problem they can't answering you fast for your problem. don't worry yobit will fix it but because they are not profesional you need wait take a longer.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:23:55 AM

FRN market have been "in maintenance" since 50 days.

All of our users funds are stucked without possibility to withdraw.

Let us withdraw. This is theft.

I also think this is a bit weird, they should just let us withdraw.

To be honest I think its from now on pretty risky, can we still trust them right now ??

They really need to upgrade their support so they can take action for this situation if user got problem about their balance, really yobit is slow on actioning problem matters thats why they got more issue todays and they cannot respond quickly. but for now really yobit is big exchange i dont think they will ruin their business for that amount maybe they didnt fix the wallet maintenance of other coins.
their support agent is too bad if you have a problem they can't answering you fast for your problem. don't worry yobit will fix it but because they are not profesional you need wait take a longer.

I'm thinking the same thing its just a matter of some time that you need, with the Yobit support you always need patient, they are very slow with such things.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:05:15 AM

I started using them again since they ve opened Fly trading. Everything seems to be in order for now. Will monitor situation closely.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:51:19 AM

im trade at yobit and sometimes i get some problem with offline wallet of altcoin, but after wallet active i can get my altcoin , the problem is No support avaible, we must waiting moe than 2week to get reply.
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:35:51 AM

im trade at yobit and sometimes i get some problem with offline wallet of altcoin, but after wallet active i can get my altcoin , the problem is No support avaible, we must waiting moe than 2week to get reply.
They are the worst when it comes to customer support. Tread carefully with your funds over there. Try notifying the admins in the Trollbox for help. Good luck, and find another exchange when you can.
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:57:14 AM

Sooner or later it will be scam. Only time will tell.

Look at those how bot trading.

Also Sometimes dead coin with no dev still trading and have a lot of volume.

And when you try to trade wallet is in maintenance mode.

And also Support is need long time to answer ticket.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:08:57 AM

i think their support is just a display on their site  Grin Grin why don't you try to contact them their by sending them a pm here in the forum or just posting on their main thread . maybe they are just having a maintenance . keep calm and love the cryptos  Grin Grin

Kindly stop using Yobit. it is not about only their support system. the Owner not even responding the PMs too. most of their alcoin wallets also having issue and withdrawals also not being done.
any amount of bitcoin or altcoin you have there. let them there but don't invest anymore. maintenance the service for 50 days without any announcement and update seems so weird for me..
honestly this is not the time for going down for reason of maintenance, this is the Ideal time of trading and exchanging..
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:09:29 AM

So far I received all mine withdraws I have done. Most are proceeding very fast maybe there balance is not high enough and have to accept it manually.

Theirs no really problem on btc withdrawal since btc is the most active coin among other listed their thats why we doesnt face any serious problem in withdrawing or depositing on it, and maybe the reason why someone hit by those problem is they deposited at that time is wallet is on maintenance thats why their deposited amount didnt reflect on their balance.

mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:19:20 AM

Its not a scam but yes they take time sometimes to process the withdrawal and their support is also very poor...they should work on that other wise its all right for me
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:01:33 PM

Yobit will never turn into scam if you ask me, they had some problems but this is because of the maintenance they are having.
Just a matter of time before everything will be okay again.

yeah, yobit will never ever scam, yobit is the most favorable exchange in bitcoin community and the other point which i noted is that it is the exchange where you can find all the coins at one place.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:53:56 PM

Yobit is no scam in my eyes, its just a website that is sometimes slow with their pay outs, I never had any problems with them.
I heard there service is not so good by the way but maybe this is depending on how you are also asking things and what kind of problem..
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:21:18 PM

Yobit is no scam in my eyes, its just a website that is sometimes slow with their pay outs, I never had any problems with them.
I heard there service is not so good by the way but maybe this is depending on how you are also asking things and what kind of problem..

Indeed and the fact is that Yobit is way too big to scam someone this means they will take the risks to scam someone and lose a lot of users.
I just do not see this happen and they are already trusted by a lot of people.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:24:21 PM

Indeed and the fact is that Yobit is way too big to scam someone this means they will take the risks to scam someone and lose a lot of users.
Well as of now they are still active and many people are still staying in trading.. we already heard scam and worst support ever but they are still active and paying.. and i think they don't want to lose traders in their site.
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:35:17 PM

Well as of now they are still active and many people are still staying in trading.. we already heard scam and worst support ever but they are still active and paying.. and i think they don't want to lose traders in their site.

I don't believe traders is their problem. My thought about them is that their are acting as a legitmate exchange so people keep depositing money.
Then they will do a runner...

Just think about the fact nobody knows the owners.. On Bittrex the owners/locations is clear.
If yobit dissapears tomorrow, who will find them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: