Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net is a scam ?  (Read 37969 times)
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:55:01 AM

Of course when they pay you you will say all the positive things about this scam exchange. Why should one be surprised?

It's simple: tell your employer or "boss" to get their act together and resolve all these scam complaints! Stop scamming and stop extorting people into paying extra coins to unlock their balances!

If it's not a scam, your "boss" will do this and exactly this: lift his hand, put it on that keyboard and type away. Clear those stuck deposits and let people trade THEIR coins without issues! But no, the coins are stuck because I can reliably assume the coins are being used by this exchange for their personal enrichment!

Read the thread I linked.... you seem to not understand what you are forming an opinion about; especially when it comes to me.

I get paid for doing the same shit I did before I got paid by them.  It doesn't influence me in the slightest otherwise;  it's a perk.   In the past openly shunned them for their abusing of the high TX fees under a false pretense which the evidence was in their twitter.   Silently they retracted their fee BS and its no longer an issue.  Find it;  the rants are clearly on this site and in this very thread.  Read back on the previously mentioned thread, you'll see when I added myself, and exactly how much these sig campaign people are directly attached to yobit.....

I have no "boss" aside from myself.  I am self employed.  I have paid my own way and kept myself fed and housed since I was 16.  Only for the last 5 years have I worked solely for myself and not working for someone else's profit.

Don't be quick to blame; because the fact that you have NO idea what it takes to run an exchange and handle these very types of issues is blatantly apparent.   It's not solely their fault.  Forks aren't their fault, broken wallets aren't their fault [notice the work broken, not "offline/maintenance"], your lack of research and proper prep is not their fault.
Most of the time;  exchange issues are due to lack of knowledge of the party complaining, or caused by things beyond their control.   I see it here in this thread constantly.  There are plenty of warnings of these exact types of problems and people keep walking into them and screaming wolf.

Lets see some proof of dishonesty:  not these "could, would, should and may" type scenarios.   Lets see what is, and what isn't, and more importantly the heuristics leading up to said situation; and verify the validity and correctness of said heuristics.  Let's also see proof of this "making people to pay to unlock their balances" you speak of..... first I've heard of it in all pages of this thread...  

But to be realistic; Ill expect none of it in return; instead i'll expect another blind heated rant attacking others such as myself in the same manner.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chevymike02

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:12:03 AM

What about the fact that they want me to pay .1 BTC to be able to "refresh" my transaction history in their system and then tell me that I should have sent more than .1 and that I have to send another .1?
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:14:57 AM

What about the fact that they want me to pay .1 BTC to be able to "refresh" my transaction history in their system and then tell me that I should have sent more than .1 and that I have to send another .1?

that's a pretty vague....

need supporting info/screenshots...

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

chevymike02

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:46:35 AM

I don't have the ability to upload pictures right now I can email you screenshots of everything from the BTC transaction to the messages from support if you really want to see them. The last thing they said to me is that someone higher up would contact me by email in a few hours because i told support that there is no reason i should have to deposit BTC to fix an error with withdrawals on their system and i wanted to talk to someone higher up that could help me sort this situation out. Its been about 2 hours so well see I hope they fix it that's 80k+ that's been stuck for a over a week because of something to do with their system. 
chevymike02

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:07:02 AM

Considering they told me that their systems can only process full payments that partials will just be frozen until more than .1 BTC is received I don't see why the BTC i sent is be transferred from that wallet to two other wallets now?

https://blockchain.info/address/1GeW43Q1ZCsQJcYmgTaGBrYiAEXo2i4E7P
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:45:50 AM

I don't have the ability to upload pictures right now I can email you screenshots of everything from the BTC transaction to the messages from support if you really want to see them. The last thing they said to me is that someone higher up would contact me by email in a few hours because i told support that there is no reason i should have to deposit BTC to fix an error with withdrawals on their system and i wanted to talk to someone higher up that could help me sort this situation out. Its been about 2 hours so well see I hope they fix it that's 80k+ that's been stuck for a over a week because of something to do with their system. 

use imgur;  its anonymous and quick Wink  you can just post the pic links here.

Considering they told me that their systems can only process full payments that partials will just be frozen until more than .1 BTC is received I don't see why the BTC i sent is be transferred from that wallet to two other wallets now?

Having trouble making sense of what you are saying...

The last several .01BTC tx's I have sent to yobit have been credited and used... so I am unsure why they are requiring a .1 minimum for anything.... some details of this situation are still eluding me.

I guess I do not understand what you mean by a partial payment.....   as all TX into the wallets are blind, and denomination independent....

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

chevymike02

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:55:26 AM

This is their exact message in response to my withdrawals not going through. 

Unfortunately, this is a general error with yobit, your transaction TXID has not been generated on the network for unknown reasons.
to fix this problem you have to refresh your transaction network by new deposit of .1 and all your stuck withdrawal will be solved. When you are able to deposit contact us to link the deposit address by your account.

After i send all of it they tell me that they only received .098 of the required .1. Then they mention that .098 was after another fee that is generated by the system depending on the network at the time.

I will try that to upload some pics real quick.
chevymike02

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:02:24 AM

They told me that their system cannot process partial payments that i will have to send .1 BTC all over again that the first one was frozen until i sent a full .1 BTC. but as you'll see in the photo I'm about to upload or look at that link above they received more than .1 BTC and it honestly seems like they just wanted to see how much they could get me to send that would never make it to my available balance.

Screenshots of messsages from support.
https://imgur.com/a/grc4U

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:16:21 AM

I will try that to upload some pics real quick.
pls.  seeing the wallet addresses in your account when clicking receive, etc... as well as seeing the pending lines below the accounts helps link the tx to the account.

Its a strange situation...

I dont understand why they would need a deposit to change a withdraw.   Usually a failed Tx, just gets dropped after some amount of hours/days and the system will re-send the tx...  but I have no clue how they configured their servers/service.

are you trying to withdraw to a new segwit address (not beginning with a 1 or 3)?  I could see this being an issue by guessing blindly...

but frankly;  it makes zero sense to need an incoming tx of .1 for any reason whatsoever..... to fix anything.

So let me try and straighten the details out:

1GeW43Q1ZCsQJcYmgTaGBrYiAEXo2i4E7P is your personal wallet?  
or is it the exchange's wallet in your exchange account?

Assuming it's the exchange's address and you sent from: 1LfMRFEtGevbwiqeY3TLeHvrw6J6w9Jgm7
The tx of just over .1 was received as over .1....  so I am unsure why it could be seen to them as being less than .1

much confusion.    I'm in for more info;  hopefully I can help figure out whats going on.

My last withdraw of almost .1 went through just fine a few days ago.

https://imgur.com/a/WBAFg

*edit* simply wow.

I have no idea.... they never mentioned a fee for the system fucking up or anything.... or in the support requests considering they asked for .1, not .102, never mentioned a fee, etc.

I do not understand why.....    and, frankly, this is very disheartening to see it.... I am kind of at a loss for words.

Can you get any reasoning for the need to send a payment?  Can they explain it to you logically at all?  Because I see no logical reason to need a payment in order to get your payment.    They are seriously dropping the ball big time.    There's no excuse for this $hit.

So yeah.  I feel your pain right now for sure.....   

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

chevymike02

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:41:08 AM

yes 1GeW43Q1ZCsQJcYmgTaGBrYiAEXo2i4E7P is my personal wallet.

ANd yeah considering the token i wanted to withdraw i could sell for $5.50 to $6 each and i have 16212 of them and they have no explanation for this nothing logical at all simply that it would release my withdrawals in their system and let them complete.

My support tickets that i submitted for this over i week ago give me an error when i try to reach them from my email and they don't even show up when i login.

this is the wallet i am trying to withdrawal to it is a ETH wallet : 0xaB2e39F770029d6d0600741A6ccdB4AA067CABE5

At about 6 pm i was told i would receive an email in a couple of hours and now its almost 9:40 and the BTC i was told was frozen in their system is being sent to other addresses while that same support that replied in minutes trying to get me to send BTC is no where to be found....

Then there is the fact that while trying to do withdrawals and after i attempted to do ones that cancelled i would get emails for withdrawal requests that didn't match the address u put in and if i tried to cancel them they would just go to yobit and say error. but those withdrawals never showed up in my history at all.

My experience with this exchange so far has been nothing but problems after my initial deposit and buying tokens the first time then it all went down hill...
gstant1

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:53:44 AM

I am down 10 BTC and they are not replying to any tickets at all.  Angry

chevymike02

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:58:32 AM

gstant1 try messaging them on FB/twitter that's what i did after a week of no answers and support tickets not submitting properly. only tokk about a day but support is not the greatest even when they do reply I have 80-100k at risk and they are acting like they don't give two shits about fixing it.
ebycon

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

They told me that their system cannot process partial payments that i will have to send .1 BTC all over again that the first one was frozen until i sent a full .1 BTC. but as you'll see in the photo I'm about to upload or look at that link above they received more than .1 BTC and it honestly seems like they just wanted to see how much they could get me to send that would never make it to my available balance.

Screenshots of messsages from support.
https://imgur.com/a/grc4U

STOP RIGHT NOW! Facebook page is fake and they even blocked me when I told them I won't pay the remaining eth to "unlock" the deposit! The facebook page is FAKE, somebody just created the page to assist people in chat to steal the money!!!!!! On yobit chat inside the website the moderator always says that there is only the internal support and not to trust any facebook page or telegram or whatever! THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!! DO NOT SEND ANYTHING!!!
chevymike02

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:09:09 AM

Well you know excuse my language but if their stupid f**king chat didn't require you to carry an available balance while you have 80k tied up in a withdraw then I might be able to communicate
With a moderator this exchange is a joke with parts of their setup and customer support..
ebycon

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:09:39 AM

gstant1 try messaging them on FB/twitter that's what i did after a week of no answers and support tickets not submitting properly. only tokk about a day but support is not the greatest even when they do reply I have 80-100k at risk and they are acting like they don't give two shits about fixing it.

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! BE AWARE! EVERY PAGE EXCEPT THE OFFICIAL TWITTER PAGE THAT YOU SEE ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT INSIDE YOBIT IS FAKE. DO NOT SEEK SUPPORT FROM ANY FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, TELEGRAM OR WHATEVER! THEY PLAY THAT LITTLE GAME OF MAKING YOU SEND COINS TO UNLOCK THE DEPOSIT. DO NOT DO THAT. IT'S A SCAM!
ebycon

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:11:29 AM

Well you know excuse my language but if their stupid f**king chat didn't require you to carry an available balance while you have 80k tied up in a withdraw then I might be able to communicate
With a moderator this exchange is a joke with parts of their setup and customer support..

You can still send PM to moderator dominikherzog, but he won't reply...I see everybody on that little chat asking him to reply for support and he always says that we just have to wait a response from the support and that he cannot really do anything....
chevymike02

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

Can you post in the chat for me to see if he will reply I'll message him but seeing as I can't even submit support tickets it just gives me an error message.

On another note does anybody know why a withdrawal would have issues and not generate a txid?
ebycon

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:26:53 AM

Can you post in the chat for me to see if he will reply I'll message him but seeing as I can't even submit support tickets it just gives me an error message.

On another note does anybody know why a withdrawal would have issues and not generate a txid?

I can't post in the chat, I have $0 on yobit, I have 2 deposits stuck. =(

But just give it a shot, go to PM, click NEW TICKET and then on the nick put this: dominikherzog

just as I wrote it "dominikherzog," without spaces. I've sent a lot of messages to him and like more than 30 support tickets, I'm gonna keep nagging until they fucking reply. It's been almost one month now for me.
chevymike02

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:29:43 AM

I sent him a PM this is irritating as hell i see an great opportunity make a lot of money and I'm holding a shit ton of money in a withdrawal that i cant do anything with.
ebycon

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:31:16 AM

I sent him a PM this is irritating as hell i see an great opportunity make a lot of money and I'm holding a shit ton of money in a withdrawal that i cant do anything with.

I feel you, bro.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: