Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net is a scam ?  (Read 37969 times)
jpdorn

Activity: 429
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

I have now a 5 month old ticked from a coin w/ active trading there, but they are focused on adding scam coins, not solving the giant backlog of ticket's support.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

They may have a poor support, but I think they are not a scam since I deposited and withdrew many times from yobit without any problem.

thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:50:14 PM

Can you post in the chat for me to see if he will reply I'll message him but seeing as I can't even submit support tickets it just gives me an error message.

On another note does anybody know why a withdrawal would have issues and not generate a txid?

A withdrawal could have issues and not generate a txid if the yobit wallet for a coin is offline, or out of sync with the blockchain.
tinasoft

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

I sent 1.2 ETH 10+ Days ago and transaction done, but i cant see in my yobit account, ! I sent 5 different Ticket to yobit support they dont answer !

Please be careful to select this exchange !

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

Yes they are thieves 10 BTC in my case.   Angry   Cry
That's a lot of bitcoin. Have you recovered it or it's still on their exchange?

same as bittrex!. It surely is. just stay away from yobit almost all wallets are stuck and your coins will be there forever
They are starting to become crowded so they can't cater thousands of users within the day.

I bought ecash on YoBit using some of my Bitcoin but my balance is wrong by a large amount.
The order history is correct but the balance is wrong. I'ts been 4 days and still no response from support  Cry
Try to send them a ticket about it.

I've created 5 tickets already Sad.
I looked at my Yobit Codes transaction (not knowing what it was at the time) and there is an entry for a transaction that was not authorized by me.
  • I have two factor auth enabled.
  • My coins were transferred out of my wallet using a Yobi Code. There's no way my account was hacked.
  • I have "Send letter at entering the system" enabled.
  • I've looked at my login history on Google - and there are no suspicious logins.
Not authorized by you? Looks like your account was compromised.

Can you post in the chat for me to see if he will reply I'll message him but seeing as I can't even submit support tickets it just gives me an error message.

On another note does anybody know why a withdrawal would have issues and not generate a txid?
Withdrawals there doesn't generate TXID, it will only generate TXID if they are confirmed by their system and they already let go of the funds for that particular wallet/coin. And chatting their needs you to have at least 0.02 BTC.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bkcoi

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

It looks like the most easy way to get reply from  them would be starting criminal investigations against  them...
bkcoi

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

It looks like a kind of scam... Maybe, they steal only part of the  deposits...
BreatheAzores

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

TOTAL SCAM...

They have stolen my ETH and never reply to any support messages.

My transaction was sent to the generated wallet on YOBitch and the wallet doesn't exist in my account.

SCAMMERS!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:44:25 AM

FWIW the first page of withdraw history of mine:
https://imgur.com/a/Ua9Ee

I suspect problems caused by stuck deposits and withdraws are probably non-normal circumstances;  such an example being the previous person mentioning the funds being a part of a smart contract feature this exchange doesn't use....

But;

There have been problems in the past.
So as with ANY 3rd party;  there's always some sort of blind trust from you that they will manage your inputs/outputs correctly and honestly.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:56:53 AM

They may have a poor support, but I think they are not a scam since I deposited and withdrew many times from yobit without any problem.
Their support sucks even their chat admin is only good for moderating their chat box and there's another support that's working for the tickets. To the new traders out there I suggest you that choose a better trading platform instead of yobit there are other better trading sites that you can choose, you just need to do some research. I won't endorse or name any of them.
tinasoft

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

they have bad support, and my transaction done 13 days ago, i cant see in my account also i sent 5 ticket about this issue they are not answering !!!!!!!! yes can be spam !!!!

i will update when i receive any message from support team
ebycon

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

A friend of mine has been replied now from Matveevka from the actual ticket, not PM, look:

https://i.imgur.com/t299Fcj.jpg

So, he said "complete" I hope that means that he unlocked the ETH...I'm praying. There is hope.
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:27:46 AM

A friend of mine has been replied now from Matveevka from the actual ticket, not PM, look:

https://i.imgur.com/t299Fcj.jpg

So, he said "complete" I hope that means that he unlocked the ETH...I'm praying. There is hope.

Can anyone estimate how many customers YoBit has ... like thousands, tens or 100s of thousands?
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:25:29 AM

I have now a 5 month old ticked from a coin w/ active trading there, but they are focused on adding scam coins, not solving the giant backlog of ticket's support.

Before investing in yobit better check whether they ha e announcement thread because some coins even though they don't announce but yobit is listing those coins. So be careful with those coin.
crimsonblade

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:05:01 AM

Yes they are thieves 10 BTC in my case.   Angry   Cry
That's a lot of bitcoin. Have you recovered it or it's still on their exchange?

same as bittrex!. It surely is. just stay away from yobit almost all wallets are stuck and your coins will be there forever
They are starting to become crowded so they can't cater thousands of users within the day.

I bought ecash on YoBit using some of my Bitcoin but my balance is wrong by a large amount.
The order history is correct but the balance is wrong. I'ts been 4 days and still no response from support  Cry
Try to send them a ticket about it.

I've created 5 tickets already Sad.
I looked at my Yobit Codes transaction (not knowing what it was at the time) and there is an entry for a transaction that was not authorized by me.
  • I have two factor auth enabled.
  • My coins were transferred out of my wallet using a Yobi Code. There's no way my account was hacked.
  • I have "Send letter at entering the system" enabled.
  • I've looked at my login history on Google - and there are no suspicious logins.

Not authorized by you? Looks like your account was compromised.

Yes, this doesn't make sense because my Bitcoin wallet has not been affected.
This only happened minutes after my purchase of ECASH was completed.
This could have only been accomplished by someone from Yobit!

Seems like I'm not the only person who has experienced this issue:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2726811.0;topicseen

tinasoft

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

+1 !!! they dont answer tickets and my transaction already done 20 days ago and i am still cant see in my account !!!
kohahan

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

PROBLEMS with input and output  XVG !  Support does not work at all!!!
atracom

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:44:26 AM

crazy Russians, ya know....

https://yobit.io/?bonus=szkTB       |   https://qoinpro.com/98d78504a0f3e7681360beb701a622fa
Join YOBIT, freebies, shit and fun   |   Freecoins DAILY
Alex_Sr

Activity: 840
Merit: 962

HOLD BITCOIN! Fiat - SCAM!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:35:05 PM

YoBit - SCAM!!! XVG Deposit is lost  Angry

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░
||
|
minho ha

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:33:29 AM

It's certainly not a scam, but if you have issues with a non responsive support team, you will save yourself some trouble in the future by staying clear. It will be a grand experience, until something breaks. Then the frustration will set in.

Yobit is scam. They are inside trading. At the time of API server down, I found 20 ordered in 1 second. Yobit stealing customers money. Thieves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: