Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:11:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net is a scam ?  (Read 37969 times)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:39:23 AM

The hold my BTC withdrawal more than 6 hours.

this is stupid for poor management.

I think its not scam. Its bug in the site. Stay calm and wait to be okay than accusing the yobit because in yobit there aremany bugs there that cant fix ad always when i sending to my balance my earning in posting. I cant transfer it because its have bugs again and il wait only 2-3 days and the site is okay.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:16:57 AM

I think its not scam. Its bug in the site. Stay calm and wait to be okay than accusing the yobit because in yobit there aremany bugs there that cant fix ad always when i sending to my balance my earning in posting. I cant transfer it because its have bugs again and il wait only 2-3 days and the site is okay.

Maybe their upgrading some things to give proper  trading experience to their user but i think the thing they need to fix is their costumer support their kinda slow for responding the errors and tickets for missing coins and withdrawals problem and really they need to hire people their to attain and solve the problem easily.

praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:42:12 PM

Yobit is trusted by a lot of people and the most have also good feedback about them so honestly I do not think they are scammers.
Maybe they will turn into in on some point but right now this is not the fact.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:04:47 PM

Yobit is not a scamming website, they are already trusted these days and have a nice campaign also here on the forum.
They are maybe having some problems at the moment but they will fix this soon or later.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:16:30 PM

Yeah your right guys yobit is legit as of now but the problem is they are just delay in responce and fixing issue in their site.. and i think not only yobit is their business..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:34:53 PM

Yeah your right guys yobit is legit as of now but the problem is they are just delay in responce and fixing issue in their site.. and i think not only yobit is their business..

They can be legit now, but I am not sure about the future. They are typically a site that can dissapear just all of a sudden.Just look at cryptsy, with a public figure...
With Yobit nobody knows even who is in charge.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:46:22 PM

They can be legit now, but I am not sure about the future. They are typically a site that can dissapear just all of a sudden.Just look at cryptsy, with a public figure...
With Yobit nobody knows even who is in charge.

Well, independently of exchange name or site, never let your money there, always send your BTCs or another alt coins to your wallet, because as you said the site can disappear or be attacked by hackers, there is no guarantees for users.

But, I hope Yobit continue working for much time, they are a legit business and I like to advertise them on forum.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:58:46 AM

I think this is a no.Maybe they are just upgrading or doing some updates on their site.Dont think thag yobit.net will be a scam because it is a well knowned trading platform online.And they profit on their company.I dont think yobit will be a scam.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:59:37 AM

nit yet, but yobit never answer any ticket
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:39:29 AM

I think this is a no.Maybe they are just upgrading or doing some updates on their site.Dont think thag yobit.net will be a scam because it is a well knowned trading platform online.And they profit on their company.I dont think yobit will be a scam.

much bigger bitcoin and altcoin exchange services have turned into scams, yobit is tiny in comparison to them. and although i also believe they are not yet a scam but also they are a very bad service, and they have to respect for their users because of no support at all.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Dassi

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:03:23 PM

There customer service has been reported to be slow, but eventually they do sort things out... or else they would have been out of business by now.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:23:33 PM

I transfered 30 ETH to my account at Yobit.net 2016–03–20. The funds were not credited to the account. Support does not answer.
https://etherchain.org/tx/0x7637afa18835feba6bf5bee9772ef97cc0b177ee3a4e973875a2f6c17fd3d490

https://ipfs.pics/Qme6yo6Wsxs2kg8mzMmhRuZPitd6syMVjYMEk5DxPXg2Xi

Maybe the wallet is undermaintenance this is just like the same as mine when i was sending swagbucks in my yobit account i never had receive it.. but in few weeks i notice that my balance for swag bucks is increase.. so i think they are just delay in fixing the issue and reply for tickets.. but they are always trusted as of now..
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:53:31 PM

I dont think so that this yobit will scam because i didnt know if any trading site will scam. Because i know only that ponzi scheme is only the site that will scam you.  Im earning in this site and withdrawing some funds theres no scam that ahppen to my balances if there is i quit in their signature campaig  but now theres no scam i felt in yobit.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:17:40 PM

I dont think so that this yobit will scam because i didnt know if any trading site will scam. Because i know only that ponzi scheme is only the site that will scam you.  Im earning in this site and withdrawing some funds theres no scam that ahppen to my balances if there is i quit in their signature campaig  but now theres no scam i felt in yobit.
It's really hard to believe your statement, considering that you're working under yobit. I mean, sure, what you said might be true but the yobit sig camp is just a minus. So to help you with that, I too say that yobit isn't really a scam, based on experience.
Lay-z

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:21:00 PM

Of course it's a scam website, always has been

I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday...
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:03:36 AM

It's really hard to believe your statement, considering that you're working under yobit. I mean, sure, what you said might be true but the yobit sig camp is just a minus. So to help you with that, I too say that yobit isn't really a scam, based on experience.

but there are chance that yobit can be turned to scam like what happen the big trading site back before they turn scam and many people lose their money, but for now yobit is really in good shape but not advisable to big huge amount of btc so we will not get compromise if their is an error will exist to their site and maybe those existing problem that they experience on sending balance in yobit is happened when the wallet of an alt is on maintenance thats why the amount they send is been compromise.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:19:27 AM

but there are chance that yobit can be turned to scam like what happen the big trading site back before they turn scam and many people lose their money, but for now yobit is really in good shape but not advisable to big huge amount of btc so we will not get compromise if their is an error will exist to their site and maybe those existing problem that they experience on sending balance in yobit is happened when the wallet of an alt is on maintenance thats why the amount they send is been compromise.

in fact now yoibit online again, and the transaction withdraw smoothly.
i think yobit can be scam, we must be careful to trade big amount at yobit.
now im trade at poloniex and bittrex.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:24:56 AM

in fact now yoibit online again, and the transaction withdraw smoothly.
i think yobit can be scam, we must be careful to trade big amount at yobit.
now im trade at poloniex and bittrex.

Their upgrading things and all sites need upgrades so it will convenient to their users and i think why they experience problem with their balance send in yobit is they send while the wallet address of the coin is under maintenance thats why it didnt appear to their yobit account balance,

Ever since i dont really face any issue in yobit since im doing trades in their site.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:12:43 AM

FRN market have been "in maintenance" since 50 days.

All of our users funds are stucked without possibility to withdraw.

Let us withdraw. This is theft.

I also think this is a bit weird, they should just let us withdraw.

To be honest I think its from now on pretty risky, can we still trust them right now ??
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:41:15 AM

FRN market have been "in maintenance" since 50 days.

All of our users funds are stucked without possibility to withdraw.

Let us withdraw. This is theft.

I also think this is a bit weird, they should just let us withdraw.

To be honest I think its from now on pretty risky, can we still trust them right now ??

They really need to upgrade their support so they can take action for this situation if user got problem about their balance, really yobit is slow on actioning problem matters thats why they got more issue todays and they cannot respond quickly. but for now really yobit is big exchange i dont think they will ruin their business for that amount maybe they didnt fix the wallet maintenance of other coins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: