Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Iota a scam? COME TO FIND, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!  (Read 11401 times)
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:51:58 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 04:09:18 AM by iotatoken

My mommy didn't love me enough and my daddy loved me too much Sad

Hahaha I'm literally in tears now, you've been putting my Facebook profile under the microscope, searching through it with a fine tooth comb in hopes of finding something, ANYTHING. Then you see that I 'facebook liked' NXT back in 2013 and your brain is like "FINALLY!" and actually think you've found SOMETHING, a glimmer of hope that you can cling to, SOMETHING that shows that you're not a complete waste of space. I know I should find it creepy that you are so obsessed with me, but damn. It's just too sad. I would literally have slit my wrists and downed 10 bottles of opiates if I ever found myself obsessing over someone more successful than me to this point, goddamn. I never said I haven't used the account since then, as a matter of fact I was using it to chat with a childhood friend of mine just 4 days ago. But I don't actively use it. I dislike facebook, it bores me, kind of like you at this point. (if you must know I use Snapchat and IG)

That being said, I can't help but get a good laugh out of the sheer hilarity of someone claiming that we, the guys that are public, out in the open,  pay our taxes, with a legally registered company in one of the most reputable countries there is, etc. are scammers, while you are both two anonymous losers that don't even dare to provide your names. Yet you think ANYONE trust you. Delusion is too tame of a word to describe you guys. Even though we all know that you are fully aware that you are lying to troll, you must also on some level be truly delusional.

The other beautiful irony in all of this is that you guys out of sheer envy desperately try to encourage people to stay away from the project because you make up lies about us being scammers, yet YOU are investing TONS of the single most valuable commodity there is into us; time. I just absolutely revel in the fact that you guys will never get any ROI...

It's also hilarious how desperate you must be. I mean your ONLY arguments that we are scammers stem from pathetic attempts at the weakest ad hominems that I have ever seen. "Omg he's against the war on drugs, he's pro-universal healthcare and basic income, he likes hip hop and rock, he watches South Park and Breaking bad, he reads philosophic and atheistic literature, HELL he even plays chess and poker!". This is your core arguments against IOTA. Not one single point has been leveraged against IOTA the technology. I mean goddamn trolls, step your game up.

Anways, listen crybabies, this has been sort of fun, but it's no longer entertaining enough for me, and we got way too much work to do, it's just becoming sadder and sadder to see you guys sacrifice your lives due to your envy towards us. So from now on you are back at the /ignore level.

I can't prevent you from killing yourselves when you see that we continue to achieve things and have success, but I will pay my condolences to your families when it occurs. I have been informed that someone (not at our request) has figured out who you are with a very high probability. I'll wait for an equivalent to 6 sigma before proceeding further of course, because unlike you I don't make decisions based on vacuous paranoid speculation.

It's 4:50 am here now, so time to call it a day and go to bed. Tomorrow I'll wake up, look in the mirror and praise the universe for not incarnating me as you, then I will continue to do something productive. I suggest you start doing the same. Bye

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:38:08 AM

My mommy didn't love me enough and my daddy loved me too much Sad

Hahaha I'm literally in tears now, you've been putting my Facebook profile under the microscope, searching through it with a fine tooth comb in hopes of finding something, ANYTHING. Then you see that I 'facebook liked' NXT back in 2013 and your brain is like "FINALLY!" and actually think you've found SOMETHING, a glimmer of hope that you can cling to, SOMETHING that shows that you're not a complete waste of space. I know I should find it creepy that you are so obsessed with me, but damn. It's just too sad. I would literally have slit my wrists and downed 10 bottles of opiates if I ever found myself obsessing over someone more successful than me to this point, goddamn. I never said I haven't used the account since then, as a matter of fact I was using it to chat with a childhood friend of mine just 4 days ago. But I don't actively use it. I dislike facebook, it bores me, kind of like you at this point. (if you must know I use Snapchat and IG)

That being said, I can't help but get a good laugh out of the sheer hilarity of someone claiming that we, the guys that are public, out in the open,  pay our taxes, with a legally registered company in one of the most reputable countries there is, etc. are scammers, while you are both two anonymous losers that don't even dare to provide your names. Yet you think ANYONE trust you. Delusion is too tame of a word to describe you guys. Even though we all know that you are fully aware that you are lying to troll, you must also on some level be truly delusional.

The other beautiful irony in all of this is that you guys out of sheer envy desperately try to encourage people to stay away from the project because you make up lies about us being scammers, yet YOU are investing TONS of the single most valuable commodity there is into us; time. I just absolutely revel in the fact that you guys will never get any ROI...

It's also hilarious how desperate you must be. I mean your ONLY arguments that we are scammers stem from pathetic attempts at the weakest ad hominems that I have ever seen. "Omg he's against the war on drugs, he's pro-universal healthcare and basic income, he likes hip hop and rock, he watches South Park and Breaking bad, he reads philosophic and atheistic literature, HELL he even plays chess and poker!". This is your core arguments against IOTA. Not one single point has been leveraged against IOTA the technology. I mean goddamn trolls, step your game up.

Anways, listen crybabies, this has been sort of fun, but it's no longer entertaining enough for me, and we got way too much work to do, it's just becoming sadder and sadder to see you guys sacrifice your lives due to your envy towards us. So from now on you are back at the /ignore level.

I can't prevent you from killing yourselves when you see that we continue to achieve things and have success, but I will pay my condolences to your families when it occurs. I have been informed that someone (not at our request) has figured out who you are with a very high probability. I'll wait for an equivalent to 6 sigma before proceeding further of course, because unlike you I don't make decisions based on vacuous paranoid speculation.

It's 4:50 am here now, so time to call it a day and go to bed. Tomorrow I'll wake up, look in the mirror and praise the universe for not incarnating me as you, then I will continue to do something productive. I suggest you start doing the same. Bye

You have some serious issues.  I'm just doing my due diligence and providing my opinion on your "project".  The fact that you make these ridiculous posts just proves my point.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
runall

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:56:51 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 08:30:44 PM by runall

@VultureFund:

You know it's not really true. Now I have inside information.  Shocked

This thing called altcoinUKfuckingWhore is not failed old man this thing is a little fucking whore. *BUT* after sex reassignment surgery this little fucking androgene looks just so as if it were an old hovel. In reality it's only a little puberty sick fucking whore.  Grin Grin Grin

Daughter altcoinUKfuckingWhore unfortunately you will not survive till jail and you will be not satisfy there.

Warning for you little bitch: your disease progresses.

sorry I can't give some elaborate explanation

Don't be sorry son, we got the full picture. We understand why you don't have a job like others have in your age group and instead of why you are scamming people with your fucked up money collecting parties.

Hey failed old man, how does it feel to look how under 30 year boys get more success and money than you ever had in your shitty working life?? Grin Grin

I'm 20 too, and my prostate is at 200%. How is yours old man? Grin Grin Grin
runall

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:58:19 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 08:31:06 PM by runall

You're an idiot.
unmasked: you're a "White Male Libertarian" barking salivate mad rat.  Grin
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:11:33 AM

You're an idiot.
unmasked: you're "White Male Libertarian" barking salivate mad rat.  Grin

Look at who is supporting this "project" and defending it... Someone who can't even complete a sentence without an obscenity.  Pathetic.  Really a sad state of affairs here.

Quite frankly, I don't care if anyone "unmasks" me.  Go ahead.  Make my day.  I haven't done anything wrong, and people who know me IRL know that I don't hold any punches and I stick to my convictions 100%.  These jokers can't argue with logic or the truth, so they start pulling at straws trying to cause issues.  Pffff... see if that bothers me.  David is the one that should be afraid of people knowing his identity.  He's the one that has taken others money under questionable pretenses and advocates degenerate behaviour like unrestricted drug use.  What a bunch of losers.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
runall

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:57:32 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 08:31:24 PM by runall

You're an idiot.
unmasked: you're "White Male Libertarian" barking salivate mad rat.  Grin

Look at who is supporting this "project" and defending it... Someone who can't even complete a sentence without an obscenity.  Pathetic.  Really a sad state of affairs here.

Quite frankly, I don't care if anyone "unmasks" me.
/some trash

Look at who is barking and jealous for this PROJEKT.  Someone who can't select even a normal avatar without barking as salivate mad rat. Pathetic. Really a sad state of pathetic jealous liar here.

Quite frankly, that's YOUR picture and YOUR Insults. Such dogs as YOU deserve no respect. Proof-of-Barking-Salivate-Mad-Rat.
Brush your teeth. It stinks.

Inb4 PoB ... Proof-of-Brush

"Wireless IoT toothbrushes"  This is probably the dumbest idea that I've ever heard.  
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:48:42 AM

I think you mistook me for someone else. I never argue with u on Nxt. I think we cross path on Nxt and eMunie  Huh

I didn't mistake you, in the past you had an avatar icon, didn't you?
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:07:04 PM

Tomorrow I'll wake up, look in the mirror

... and then you will see a scammer who - similar to the last week progress - will make zero progress with the IoT system and the revolutionary microprocessor hardware this week. You will see the CEO and Chairman of a zero employee business that operates in his momma's basement and despite all his lies he couldn't manage any commercial deals in the last 4 months. You will see the boy who couldn't even manage to deliver a fucking GUI application in 4 months. You will see in the mirror the subject of the incoming law enforcement investigations. You will also see the future wife of the horny prison population. All together son, what you see is not a very promising picture.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:14:30 PM

horny prison population

It's not the first time you talk about this. If I was Freud I would analyze it deeper but for now I'll just say that your sexual fantasies look weird...
iotatoken

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:16:54 PM

Tomorrow I'll wake up, look in the mirror

... and then you will see a scammer who - similar to the last week progress - will make zero progress with the IoT system and the revolutionary microprocessor hardware this week. You will see the CEO and Chairman of a zero employee business that operates in his momma's basement and despite all his lies he couldn't manage any commercial deals in the last 4 months. You will see the boy who couldn't even manage to deliver a fucking GUI application in 4 months. You will see in the mirror the subject of the incoming law enforcement investigations. You will also see the future wife of the horny prison population. All together son, what you see is not a very promising picture.

Meh, so bored with your lies. But hey, soon we'll see what will really happen Wink

altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:29:31 PM

I would analyze it deeper

Sergey, no worries, your wishes will come true sooner or later. You will be analyzed very-very deep, and then you will be a happy bloke. Hint: ask the Moolah scammer Ryan Keneddy how deeply he is being analyzed every day in the prison. Baby face participants like yourself who never had a woman normally fit well in prison. Though you don't need to be worried, once you are in, multiple husbands will protect you by day one.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:33:46 PM

Sergey, no worries, your wishes will come true sooner or later. You will be analyzed very-very deep, and then you will be a happy bloke. Hint: ask the Moolah scammer Ryan Keneddy how deeply hi is being analyzed every day in the prison. Baby face participants like yourself who never had a woman normally fit well in prison. You don't need to be worried, once you are in, multiple husbands will be protect you by day one.

See? Your fantasies are pretty consistent. I wouldn't be even surprised if I knew that you had been touching yourself inappropriately while writing the post.
runall

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:08:43 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 08:31:48 PM by runall

You will see in the mirror the subject of the incoming law enforcement investigations. You will also see the future wife of the horny prison population. All together son, what you see is not a very promising picture.

This little whore need the entire prison population to be satisfied.  Grin

altcoinUKfuckingWhore unfortunately your fantasies are not met, you will croak soon from brain cancer, while you go to jail for defamation. You will die unsatisfied from your hatred.

Daughter your brain cancer intensifies.  Sad Shocked
domsch

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:12:42 PM

OP, if you are scared I'm happy to buy all of your IOTA at 2x the original presale price. Everything must go between escrow of course. Offer counts for all of the other holders who think that this is a "scam" as well. Happy to buy all the IOTA.
runall

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:14:17 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 08:31:59 PM by runall

What a nice gift for our little whore! Really beautiful, daughter, right?
But... if whole army can not satisfy a little bitch so will help a banana?

Rather not  Sad

Happy birthday to you sick pig!  Grin

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:57:16 PM

No, no. No hate from my part whatsoever. Check my posts and you will see that I am a prolific scam buster of this toxic microcosmos, and therefore I provide fresh meat for the horny prison population from time to time by exposing blatant scams like I did in the case of Moolah, Bitbay and Banxshare.

Not to interject and get off topic, but Bitbay has actually released a working decentralized marketplace and is still being worked on. I know there was alot of drama involving bobsurplus and bter which was so convulted frankly I never gave a damn to follow all that happened. Point being though this is why its hard to define what is a scam in crypto, is a working breathing product that is the result of some shady origins a scam in itself?  If you bought into the ICO and you received working software from it seems you got exactly what you paid for.

As for IOTA, if they can deliver working software but it fails to be adopted worldwide, well there is nothing criminal about that because nothing in life is guaranteed.
runall

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:17:54 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 08:32:17 PM by runall

No, no. No hate from my part whatsoever. Check my posts and you will see that I am a prolific scam buster of this toxic microcosmos, and therefore I provide fresh meat for the horny prison population from time to time by exposing blatant scams like I did in the case of Moolah, Bitbay and Banxshare.

Not to interject and get off topic, but Bitbay has actually released a working decentralized marketplace and is still being worked on. I know there was alot of drama involving bobsurplus and bter which was so convulted frankly I never gave a damn to follow all that happened. Point being though this is why its hard to define what is a scam in crypto, is a working breathing product that is the result of some shady origins a scam in itself?  If you bought into the ICO and you received working software from it seems you got exactly what you paid for.

As for IOTA, if they can deliver working software but it fails to be adopted worldwide, well there is nothing criminal about that because nothing in life is guaranteed.

@solid12345:

This altcoinUK is just scammer and liar. She falsify facts. Her purpose is only cash.

She invested in another project and is trying to get cash. Seeing a huge threat in IOTA and blatantly lying to save her cash. It's all. Scammer and liar. She did not need facts, no reliable information - she repeats the same thing and blatantly lying. Besides, as she said, she had brain cancer. The end of her crap life is close.
x13

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Things are called shit for a reason, dear.

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:33:07 PM

Do you think its a SCAM???

I purchased iota. I was excited at first.

Why do you ask after you bought an ICO stake? You can not roll back, so it does not matter whether the project is a scam or not.

I personally do not think it is a scam. I read much about Come-From-Beyond. He is a honest long term member. Why should he risk what he build up over the years?

runall

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:45:19 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 08:32:27 PM by runall

I purchased iota. I was excited at first.

Why do you ask after you bought an ICO stake? You can not roll back, so it does not matter whether the project is a scam or not.

I personally do not think it is a scam. I read much about Come-From-Beyond. He is a honest long term member. Why should he risk what he build up over the years?

@x13:

True. No liar as altcoinS can stop IOTA!

IOTA is the worlds first Directed Acyclic Graph/Tangle based distributed ledger. This represents a radical redesign of the conventional blockchain architecture. The main difference between a Tangle and a Blockchain is the lack of rigid blocks, instead the Tangle is like a constant stream of settlements. IOTA came up with this model to solve the scalability issues of the blockchains which become very apparent in the world of Internet of Things.

Another unique aspect of IOTA is the core's absolute lightweight nature enabling it to run on even tiny micro-sensors. With IOTA you can setup a settlement/transactional network for IoT clusters effortlessly and securely in a decentralized fashion. Additionally IOTA has built-in data transfer layer which allows for easy coupling of data streams and compensation models. IOTA plans on delivering the following to the ecosystem:

• Setting up a swarm of IOTA payment channels for IoT devices; one click deploy
  • Oracling for Smart Contracts
  • Setting up side-Tangle (similar to sidechain in regular blockchains)
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:00:29 PM

I purchased iota. I was excited at first. They promised Xmas release and now it almost March and I hear them say over and over again that nothing is getting delayed its insane that some of the supporters just jump all over anyone that brings it up. I wasn't even going to say something because I know what I get. "Were days away" "nothing is delayed" you must be crazy acting. They act like youre a troll if you ask questions

They literally act like there is no lack of us getting our coins. "You are talking about the frontend, you see. Our tech is in the backend, thats what were actually ahead"

I'm really not sure if it's a scam or not. I have no idea. But the main guy Im not so sure about cause he keeps saying nothing is delayed  but its been "days" for months and he thinks he can talk around it or it seems that way.

I never know ahead that the exact things already happened before considering hardware backed coins called Jinn or something of the sort. I dont know the exact details.

Im worried about my investment alittle.
So that's why I started this thread to make a place where we can be out of the main threads. I really just want your opinion. This is not an attack on iota. Like I say I own some myself you know.

Do you think its a SCAM??

Ha ha, this broke troll again.

FOR RENT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: