Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:27:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DASH scam exposed at the Satoshi Roundtable retreat!  (Read 7841 times)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 07:52:00 AM

DASH appears to be in big trouble and has close to zero support from the technically competent participants of the Satoshi Roundtable retreat. Education is the best way to prevent more people from being hurt by DASH.

Evan the charlatan exposed:
https://youtu.be/PKd7F-10lxM?t=1522
https://youtu.be/PKd7F-10lxM?t=6519

Fluffypony speaks the truth.  Evan is welcome to be interviewed by Bitcoin Uncensored to address these concerns and answer some technical questions. Bitcoin Uncensored asked fluffypony difficult question about Monero on both this and on a previous episode of their show. fluffypony did not run from the truth. He answered some difficult questions:
https://soundcloud.com/bitcoinuncensored/e20-christmas-poo-122215#t=59:46

Something tells me that Evan will not be interested in being interviewed by someone who will ask difficult questions. Lets see if Evan proves me wrong and makes his community proud.

Evan do you have the courage to be interviewed this weekend? The answer to this question will have a large impact on the credibility (or lack thereof) of the DASH project.

Micheal Terpin is the PR guy that DASH hired.
https://dashtalk.org/threads/company-memo-we-just-fired-michael-terpin.7940/

Feel free to share your opinion about the legitimacy of DASH privacy claims and its future by voting here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1369389.msg13944409#msg13944409

Jr.

You a liar and full of shit.

I seen the headline so i checked out what you posted.
NO PROOF + weak accusations.

If anything you highlighted problems with Monero ..congrats your shit topic here had the opposite effect  Cheesy

What did you post ?
Some *meaningless* meeting of shit coin pushers got together and Dash guys were not there ?
Uhhmm so what ?
Where is this scam proof ?

You post a challenge to a guy from Dash to address some concerns with giving him the chance yet..
So in advance of that you are saying Dash is a scam ?

hey " Jr. "
Stay in school.. your are fucking stupid.

EDIT:
By the way all of you..
I never have nor will i ever own 1 single Dash coin.
I don't give two shits about the project either.
What i do care about is the TRUTH.
Something sorely lacking around here.. with all you sleazy deceitful greedy shit coin peddlers.
So no don't even try and accuse me of being a Dash supporter.
And yeah at times i have criticized them and even had comments of mine deleted from their ANN for bashing them.

Dumbass, as always stellar research skills, Evan (the lead dash dev) was there. Here's a picture of him and FluffyPony.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcWDpfAXEAAD7al.jpg

It must be easy to rant about the truth (never mind that you can be honestly be wrong) when you're too lazy to do due diligence in the search for truth. AFAIK Evan was given the opportunity to answer the criticisms of the host of that show and didn't, meanwhile they criticized Monero, and Fluffy was more than willing to give them two interviews and managed to answer their criticisms in earnest. So now you can back to saying all coins are scams and other impotent logic.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:57:39 AM

DASH appears to be in big trouble and has close to zero support from the technically competent participants of the Satoshi Roundtable retreat. Education is the best way to prevent more people from being hurt by DASH.

Fluffypony speaks the truth.  Evan is welcome to be interviewed by Bitcoin Uncensored to address these concerns and answer some technical questions. Bitcoin Uncensored asked fluffypony difficult question about Monero on both this and on a previous episode of their show. fluffypony did not run from the truth. He answered some difficult questions:

Something tells me that Evan will not be interested in being interviewed by someone who will ask difficult questions. Lets see if Evan proves me wrong and makes his community proud.

Evan do you have the courage to be interviewed this weekend? The answer to this question will have a large impact on the credibility (or lack thereof) of the DASH project.

Feel free to share your opinion about the legitimacy of DASH privacy claims and its future by voting here:

Jr.

If anything you highlighted problems with Monero ..congrats your shit topic here had the opposite effect  Cheesy

What did you post ?
Some *meaningless* meeting of shit coin pushers got together and Dash guys were not there ?
Uhhmm so what ?

You post a challenge to a guy from Dash to address some concerns with giving him the chance yet..

hey " Jr. "

EDIT:
By the way all of you..
Something sorely lacking around here.. with all you sleazy deceitful greedy shit coin peddlers.
And yeah at times i have criticized them and even had comments of mine deleted from their ANN for bashing them.

Dumbass, as always stellar research skills, Evan (the lead dash dev) was there. Here's a picture of him and FluffyPony.

It must be easy to rant about the truth (never mind that you can be honestly be wrong) when you're too lazy to do due diligence in the search for truth. AFAIK Evan was given the opportunity to answer the criticisms of the host of that show and didn't, meanwhile they criticized Monero, and Fluffy was more than willing to give them two interviews and managed to answer their criticisms in earnest. So now you can back to saying all coins are scams and other impotent logic.

IDIOT

Read what i said.

An accusation yet *again* from the same crew of Monero shill's is not proof.

Where is the proof ?

P R O O F assholes.. where is it ?

P
R
O
O
F

get it yet ?

proof
pro͞of/
noun
noun: proof; plural noun: proofs

evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.
    "you will be asked to give proof of your identity"
    synonyms:   evidence, verification, corroboration, authentication, confirmation, certification, documentation, validation, attestation, substantiation
    "proof of ownership"

https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=define%3A+proof&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=define%3A+proof&gs_rfai=

genelizethis
you are not AGAIN wrapping me up in another game
where you TRY and lead me around with diversions like a horse with bullshit games.

WHERE is the -proof- you cocky little scammy piece of shit douche Monero shill ?

cough it up or SHUT THE FUCK UP moron.

And so help me god you snotty little fucking prick if i get motivated your gonna feel it !
I will demo your ass with a 100 page highlight reel of you never ending retarded comments
and how every sleazy little bit of verbal diarrhea that leaks out of you moron mouth is complete fucking bullshit.
Your an inept fucking retard.

I am not going let you idiot(s) get way with strutting around like your some smart crypto guy here.. nope.
fuck that shit.
you have put on a clinic of stupidity .. class Idiocy 101

generalizethis
i have dominated your pathetic scammy ass since day one endlessly.. 101,000 to fucking zero chump.
want me to prove it ?
know what i WILL you cocky little piece of shit asshole.
For now on i will be spending every day going through all your Monero shill histories
and building one hell of a masterful case against you pricks.
Then let's see you dare deny that you haven't been exposed as the real fucking frauds here already.
desperately STILL trying to shift the attention to DASH
When Monero is the shit coin with massive scammy drama that swirls around it.

Some of us here know "The game" we have seen the Monero attacking DASH routine
so what is this topic ?
A thinly veiled attempt yet again by another dummy account by the same deceitful fucking scammy Monero losers.
Who the fuck do you think your fooling ?

I have not lifted a finger in 2 years.. NOW i will !  Cool
Buckle up Monero tards it's gonna get rough ..i *already* said 2016 would be fun Wink

PS:
PROOF
Where the fuck is it Monero losers ?

@generalizethis,
i am going to rip you a new asshole so stay tuned idiot Smiley

FUD first & ask questions later™
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 09:06:27 AM

Jr.

What did you post ?
Uhhmm so what ?

hey " Jr. "

EDIT:
By the way all of you..

IDIOT

Read what i said.

An accusation yet *again* from the same crew of Monero shill's is not proof.

Where is the proof ?

P R O O F assholes.. where is it ?

P
R
O
O
F

get it yet ?

proof
pro͞of/
noun
noun: proof; plural noun: proofs

evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.
    "you will be asked to give proof of your identity"
    synonyms:   evidence, verification, corroboration, authentication, confirmation, certification, documentation, validation, attestation, substantiation
    "proof of ownership"

https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=define%3A+proof&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=define%3A+proof&gs_rfai=

genelizethis
you are not AGAIN wrapping me up in another game
where you TRY and lead me around with diversions like a horse with bullshit games.

WHERE is the -proof- you cocky little scammy piece of shit douche Monero shill ?

cough it up or SHUT THE FUCK UP moron.

And so help me god you snotty little fucking prick if i get motivated your gonna feel it !
I will demo your ass with a 10-0 page highlight reel of you never ending retarded comments
and how every sleazy little bit of verbal diarrhea that leaks out of you moron mouth is complete fucking bullshit.
Your an inept fucking retard.

I am not going let you idiot get way with strutting around like your some smart crypto guy here.. nope.
fuck that shit.
you have put on a clinic of stupidity .. class Idiocy 101

generalize this i have dominated your pathetic shitty ass since day one endlessly.. 101,000 to fucking zero chump.
want me to prove it ?
know what i WILL you cocky little piece of shit asshole.
For now on i will be spending every day going through all your Monero shill histories
and building one hell of a masterful case against you pricks.
Then let's see you dare deny that you haven't been exposed as the real fucking frauds here already.
desperately STILL trying to shift the attention to DASH
When Monero is the shit coin with massive scammy drams that swirls around it.

Some of us here know "The game" we have seen the Monero attacking DASH routine
sow hat is this topic ?
A thinly veiled attempt yet again by another dumb account by the same deceitful fucking scammy Monero faggots.
Who the fuck do you think your tricking you little pieces of shit ?

I have not lifted a finger in 2 years.. NOW i will !  Cool
Buckle up Monero tards it's gonna get rough ..i said 2016 would be fun Wink

PS:

PROOF

Where the fuck is it Monero losers ?

genelizethis i am going to rip you a new asshole so stay tuned idiot Smiley

You made a faulty statement (again) and got caught--deal with it. Or do I need to call the WHAAAmbulence?

And I'm not staying tuned; you're back on ignore (still not sure why I took you off). Good luck with lottocoin or whatever it is.

BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:55:13 AM

The same Monero haters still hating on Evan and Dash because they could not update anything new to their crap coin...ohh wait maybe they did once every 1.5 years.

Keep it classy Dash people, the ones who come to these forums and see the level of Monero shilling in other coins related threads like Ann Dash/ anything about ETH, Whitecoin...basically anything other than Monero/boolberry/Aeon is clear to see. Let them hate since it is the only thing they can do after copying Bytecoin and somehow the a new team took over Monero's questionable launch.

I love it that Dash guys don't go to their marketing spam speculation thread or their dead ann thread keep it that way.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:00:21 PM

@generalizethis
Your a little irritating fucking prick that constantly plays games and i am tired of it.

re-read what i said you snotty little puke..

I posted a question mark.
I had no clue who or what transpired at some faggy ass "round table" meeting.
I think ALL of those meetings are a joke.. i never heard of one credible crypto meeting i thought was useful.
They are a circle jerk of bullshit by snake oil salesmen.

But what i meant with what i posted earlier was that the proof posted... was no proof at all !

@generalizethis, As you usual
you derail the conversation and side step accusations or real points made
and ever time you do i pwn your ass hard.

let's do it again shall we before i bury your ass later kidiot..

Re-read what i said..
i ASKED with a question mark dumb fuck.. that does not mean i SAID Evan was not there.
I was posing a series of questions mocking the so called PROOF.

So uhh you are wrong on that specific point and still failed to address my original comment.. any of it.
All you did was search for some way to try and discredit some aspect of what i said as a diversion game.
You crap is a fail train of predictable shenanigans.. again as usual.

All you are is a little yappy dog that i keep booting away that keeps having a run at me.
I can ride my "Whambulance" around loud blasting my sirens too
Because i am right and you can not nor have you even tried to refute the points i made.
Because your an inept clown.. slamming on your big ass horn HOOONK HONK !!!!
Flopping around here with your big ass gay shoes like a fucking sad ass pathetic wanna-be big kid wearing mommy's shoes.

I will be setting up the Monero douche bag awards and delivering them soon.
This topic was nothing but a failed attack that back fired and made Monero look bad.
By the same crew of little deceitful Monero scam coin pushers.
Posted by a disposable dummy account by the same hiding coward shitheads who have done this before 100 times.
All you Monero douche bags do is hang around here attacking DASH endlessly.
Then play dumb about just like your doing here once again.

Proof ? Where is it ?
Monero idiots.. you FAILED again.

But this time you fucked up because now i am HIGHLY motivated to rip you scammy leeches a new asshole.
Buckle up 2016 is going to be fun..
The forecast says there is a 90% chance of "RANT" coming.. duck & cover Kidiot - Investards  Cool

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:06:52 PM

The same Monero haters still hating on Evan and Dash because they could not update anything new to their crap coin...ohh wait maybe they did once every 1.5 years.

Keep it classy Dash people, the ones who come to these forums and see the level of Monero shilling in other coins related threads like Ann Dash/ anything about ETH, Whitecoin...basically anything other than Monero/boolberry/Aeon is clear to see. Let them hate since it is the only thing they can do after copying Bytecoin and somehow the a new team took over Monero's questionable launch.

I love it that Dash guys don't go to their marketing spam speculation thread or their dead ann thread keep it that way.

Agreed and on that last point you made i want to point out how i have clocked that topic
and it's now reaching 700 pages.. i had said long ago it would hit 700 as a joke.
but the sad ugly reality is it actually HAS !

And how the hell has staff here let them spam here for 2 years ?
Few other people can get away with blatant advertising + Trolling like Monero idiots have.
And WTF ?
These Monero morons bashed the hell out of this place when confronted about their spamming like a 1.5 years ago
There was a massive revolt against them.. everyone here got sick of them spamming and flipped out.
then said they were leaving and that they never advertise here.. (they waited for shit to die down then kept doing it)
THEN there was PROOF found multiple times that YES they do in fact advertise spam here non stop
AND even though they said they were leaving to start their own forum then never fucking did !
All they did was stay and ramp up the spamming..

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:54:48 AM

There's no altcoin yet that has cost someone their life, and you are attributing an importance to cryptocurrency that it does not deserve, sir.  Yours is an extremely inflated claim.

Your claim may be true...but for how long.

You nor I nor anyone knows the future. So it is a possibility and one that shouldn't be taken so lightly.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:56:51 AM

There's no altcoin yet that has cost someone their life, and you are attributing an importance to cryptocurrency that it does not deserve, sir.  Yours is an extremely inflated claim.

That's like saying that the Internet never cost anyone their life back in 1992.
Says you.  But I don't think crypto is going to have anywhere near the importance of the internet.  And if those poor endangered Arabs need anonymity in their currency for some reason there is always fiat.  What is it you think these people are risking their lives to finance?

Your bold comment does not refute the possibility that in the future an altcoin can cost someone their life if the person uses it thinking it is private or whatever and then to come out there are repercussions for using a flawed system.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:41:29 AM

There's no altcoin yet that has cost someone their life, and you are attributing an importance to cryptocurrency that it does not deserve, sir.  Yours is an extremely inflated claim.

That's like saying that the Internet never cost anyone their life back in 1992.
Says you.  But I don't think crypto is going to have anywhere near the importance of the internet. And if those poor endangered Arabs need anonymity in their currency for some reason there is always fiat.  What is it you think these people are risking their lives to finance?

Your bold comment does not refute the possibility that in the future an altcoin can cost someone their life if the person uses it thinking it is private or whatever and then to come out there are repercussions for using a flawed system.

Like what ?
Silk Road ?

Imagine using Secure / Untraceable Monero on the New SilkRoad now !

Your claims would be shattered and guys would be in cuff's.

And dying over an altcoin ?
I am first in line fuckers.. i lead the death threat count HAHAHHAHAHA
Come & get it pricks.

I have been in a million fights..
If someone comes for me they are going to look -UP- then get a rude awakening LOL
I have no compunction for getting blood on my steel toes.. wouldn't be a first time Wink
Shooting your mouth off is one thing but having broke your hand punching people out a half dozen times is another.
First time i did that was prob when i was like 10 years old.
I laid this bitch out then i went home and ate dinner and my mom kept bugging me to get an x-ray
..sure enough i had broke bones.
Over the years it had happened again and again.
I KNOW what it feels like to KNOW your broke a bone.. you can feel the EXACT punch that caused it
but you simply don't care.
Fueled & drunk on hate is intoxicating.. i have literally seen red and blanked out almost killing people before.
i have endless stories.. i could write a thick book LOL

And what happened to me ?
I have gotten a fat lip and chipped teeth i think twice.. other than that i got me a lot of 1 punch knock out's.
And 99% of the time i was simply defending myself from people who thought they could pick on me.

Start shit with the wrong person and yeah it can cost you.

EDIT:
I don't "Think" i am tough i just now i can "handle my self" experience teaches you this.
And it's matter of logical decision making ..not emotions.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:55:58 AM

did this thread just get pruned? or am I getting over tired?

noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:56:58 AM

did this thread just get pruned? or am I getting over tired?

no, i think you were over tired thats all  Grin

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:11:37 AM

I still did not see PROOF and i am fed up with Monero idiots pulling this shit.

Seriously where the fuck is the proof ?

"DASH scam exposed" uhhh WTF ?

I think we might have here finally proof to get some Monero idiots thrown in jail.
http://www.neowin.net/news/uk-cps-publishes-guideline-proposals-to-prosecute-online-trolls

@CryptoHunter
I had expected my "fighting" comment to have been removed already LOL

I am watched like a hawk and they seem to have a special rule book for what i am allowed to post here.
Was it on-topic ?
Maybe not BUT !
It was in response to Smoothies series of ambiguous little "people are going to get killed by DASH" comments.
My point was i don't give a shit..
I have had more threats than anyone else i know of in Crypto.
All kinds forever ..just a matter of time till i get another one.

Believe it or not if people do NOT have ADD they would see i say every single word for a lazer specific reason
deliberately tied to a reply or topic etc.
I don't post random things for no reason.

PS:
Monero idiots are going to jail.. Neowin.net story.. read it Wink

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:39:06 AM

New threat to open source leaders, fluffypony needs to make sure he is never alone with a woman:

http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6907
http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6918

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 10:31:34 PM

New threat to open source leaders, fluffypony needs to make sure he is never alone with a woman:

http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6907

The SJWs tried to set up LINUS TORVALDS!? Who the ---- do they think they are??

Geez...no wonder Donald Trump is still the favourite to win the Republican nomination!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:24:08 PM

You guys do know that Spoetnik is trolling for "show me proof of DASH scam" right? Back in the day he was a 24x7 Darkcoin troll providing the proof and being a general little pissant about it all the time.

Dark coin dev said he thought about an air drop to give away coins to make up for the cheating instamine crap..

Vertcoin dev is actively looking out for Asic Resistance and denies any shady instamine crap..

which coin would you chose to invest in ? the one that admits a crime and the one that admits doing no wrong ?
i am not investing in admitted scammers screw that shit !

precisely it's HISTORY and YES history does in fact matter with a coin.
you don't get to sweep dirt under the rug and pretend nothing shady happened sorry not happening..

you see the problem is many people are denying these facts you just admitted.. hence the replies..
because you DRK fanboys are lying about the coin to get people involved.. and who do you want to take trade advice from ?
me who is calling out a liar or a scamming liar ?

and i am not a troll and neither are any of the other guys.. we have done nothing at all but state the FACTS
Telling the truth to counter people lying is not trolling sorry lol
look up the definition of trolling please because your using it wrong..

I am not "eaten up" by dark coin nor do i hate the coin i hate liars              .
i couldn't care less about the coin to be honest and i actually tried mining it a bit 48 hrs ago roughly lol
but when you scammy crypto-douche bags run around lying and playing game to trick people and pad your wallets
THAT i have a problem with.. the coin itself is pretty much irrelevant..
because you sleazy pricks will simply start lying and scamming about the next coin.. you guys don't give it a rest
you can watch your post history and see you playing all kinds of games trying to sucker noobs for cash  Roll Eyes

if anyone is trolling it's you buddy..

Check the SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) and his post history for amazing DASH/Darkcoin trollery back in 2014

He has done this for Dogecoin, Ethereum in the past (toned down on these two because they are wildly successful and mostly operate outside of bitcointalk, so he is restricted to just bitch and moan). Latest is Monero because a)He was trolled in Poloniex chat by some XMR die hards b) Regular bumping of the XMR speculation thread c) Presence of XMR in bitcointalk. Ask him anything technical on XMR and he will probably just whine.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄